Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 21, 2013 1:13 PM

Nov 2008
Kuromii said:
Hyack said:
Just making wonder trade a better place.

http://i.imgur.com/9QQg1FS.jpg

Now that's just cruel!

I loled

Oct 27, 2013 5:54 PM

Oct 2010
Kuromii said:
Hyack said:
Just making wonder trade a better place.

http://i.imgur.com/9QQg1FS.jpg

Now that's just cruel!
But.. but.. my magikarps want to travel over the world :c
Oct 27, 2013 7:31 PM

Oct 2012
who is down for a wifi battle?
Oct 28, 2013 2:47 AM

Dec 2007
I picked up Y a few days ago, and some how I caught Zygarde with a repeat ball :\.
Nov 5, 2013 5:16 PM

Oct 2010
Deivii said:
I picked up Y a few days ago, and some how I caught Zygarde with a repeat ball :.
Yeah.. Legendary pokemons are pretty easy to catch in Pokemon X/Y.
Nothing much to do after beating the elite 4. Farming money in the battle mansion, lvling in the wow resto.. and farming berries :l

and maybe a bit trading through GTS to complete pokedex and breeding.
Nov 5, 2013 6:52 PM

Oct 2013
The detective post-game story is fun in my opinion.
Nov 10, 2013 7:08 AM

Nov 2012
Ok i beat the elite four. But where the F does all this post-game stuff start? Also how the heck do i get in to the clothing store in Paris like city.

Offtopic: Did some of you play fire emblem. Is it necessarily for me to first play the previous games or can i pick up the new fire emblem right away?
Nov 10, 2013 7:15 AM

Oct 2013
johnyjohny said:
Ok i beat the elite four. But where the F does all this post-game stuff start? Also how the heck do i get in to the clothing store in Paris like city.

You'll get a strange call on your holo caster in Lumiose and that'll spawn a chain of events that start up the Looker story. To get into the Lumiose Boutique, you need style. That just means doing as much as you can around the city. Here you go.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml
Nov 10, 2013 9:59 AM

Nov 2012
VolunteerDeputy said:
johnyjohny said:

You'll get a strange call on your holo caster in Lumiose and that'll spawn a chain of events that start up the Looker story. To get into the Lumiose Boutique, you need style. That just means doing as much as you can around the city. Here you go.

http://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml
Ow great these dudes think I'm swag enough. I'm the F*cking champion. Call me crazy but I don't think i received a call. Any locations i need to visit? Well anyway thanks dude.
Nov 10, 2013 10:10 AM

Oct 2013
johnyjohny said:
Ow great these dudes think I'm swag enough. I'm the F*cking champion. Call me crazy but I don't think i received a call. Any locations i need to visit? Well anyway thanks dude.

I believe you need to talk to Professor Sycamore about mega evolution stones and beat your rival in Kiloude City. The professor is at the sundial in Anistar City although I'm not sure if you can talk to him until 8-9 pm which is when the sundial activates.
Nov 10, 2013 4:19 PM

Nov 2013
johnyjohny said:
Any locations i need to visit? Well anyway thanks dude.
Kiloude city (Friend Safari, Battle Chateau), The Battle Institute (in Lumiose city) and catching Mewtwo, Zapdos/Articuno/Moltres, Zygarde.
Nov 11, 2013 11:49 PM

Nov 2013
If I ever get a 3DS (which I highly doubt will happen), then I would get X & Y.

Nov 12, 2013 5:39 PM

Dec 2011
I got Pokemon X few weeks ago and I'm leveling up my Xatu and Jolteon currently since I am at the post game phase.
Nov 12, 2013 6:22 PM

Oct 2012
Currently accepting who want to get their ass kicked,

5172-0409-6119
Nov 14, 2013 2:02 PM

Nov 2013
Found my second Shiny pokemon..

http://i.imgur.com/9NW8msy.jpg
Nov 14, 2013 2:04 PM

Oct 2012
PicoPicoHammer said:
Found my second Shiny pokemon..

http://i.imgur.com/9NW8msy.jpg

I have shiny walrein on pokemon emerald, and pokemon diamond/pearl/black/white.

I used the duplicating glitch present in pokemon emerald to mass produce my shiny walrein, so i could distribute it world wide through wonder trade.

Oh, and i have a bunch more "hacked" pokemon that are shiny somewhere...

But good job on finding that shiny! You must be lucky to find 2!

Sadly, i've never found any shinies in my game yet. But someone randomly gave me a shiny dugtrio on the subway, what a nice dude.
Nov 14, 2013 4:30 PM

Jun 2011
johnyjohny said:

Offtopic: Did some of you play fire emblem. Is it necessarily for me to first play the previous games or can i pick up the new fire emblem right away?

It isn't necessarily for you to play the previous Fire Emblem games, especially if you're picking up Awakening (if you were going to try playing Radiant Dawn, which is super difficult for a Fire Emblem game and also continues the story from a previous game, Path of Radiance, that would be different). You can definitely pick it up right away; in fact, I think Awakening would be the best one to start dipping your feet in the water for Fire Emblem because you can play on Casual, which your characters will not be gone forever if they die in battle.
Animelist」 ♪「 Mangalist 」♫
[/size]

Nov 15, 2013 9:24 AM

Nov 2012
xmaikokoro said:
johnyjohny said:

It isn't necessarily for you to play the previous Fire Emblem games, especially if you're picking up Awakening (if you were going to try playing Radiant Dawn, which is super difficult for a Fire Emblem game and also continues the story from a previous game, Path of Radiance, that would be different). You can definitely pick it up right away; in fact, I think Awakening would be the best one to start dipping your feet in the water for Fire Emblem because you can play on Casual, which your characters will not be gone forever if they die in battle.
Thanks dude. Definitely going to give this a try after Pkmn
Nov 15, 2013 9:37 AM
Jul 2018
I am dying to get the game, but I cannot find it in any local video game store in my city. x_x
My only way of getting it is through the internet and I am still underage so I don't have my own credit card. x_x
Dec 7, 2013 12:18 PM

Nov 2013
Breeding for max IV's been a pain in the ass... took ages to get a 5 IV charmander and 5 IV bagon.
Dec 7, 2013 12:25 PM

Dec 2013
I haven't played Pokemon since Diamond... -_- ...I've let it slip a bit...
Dec 7, 2013 12:31 PM

Nov 2013
NorthernRoses said:
I haven't played Pokemon since Diamond... -_- ...I've let it slip a bit...
same, I barely know the pokemon names of Gen V (black & white) and gen VI (pokemon xy). Just had to try it since my rl friends bought it, so we could enjoy our childhood once again (with a new fancy style).
Dec 7, 2013 7:03 PM

Jan 2009
I got this game in the launch and I enjoyed it (not a masterpiece, but a good game), but I find this game a step down, in comparison with Black/White and other games of the franchise. The lack of content (especially post game content) and the lackluster single campaign are the biggest problems IMO. Also, The frame rate drops annoys me.
Dec 8, 2013 12:31 PM

Sep 2012
The new exp. share is overpowered as fuck. All of my pokemon were level +80 when I first reached the elite four.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

31 by Timeline_man »»
2 minutes ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
7 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
7 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Today

2 by SwordBreaker36 »»
7 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.