Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 16, 2010 12:05 PM

Jan 2010
Hmm... why would they have to pay to get cards? Wouldn't people who already have 3 stars give them their cards freely? That way they won't risk losing their stars if they get rid of their cards.
Jul 25, 2010 2:02 PM

Dec 2008
Why would someone who only has Rocks challenge someone who apparently only has Papers? It doesn't make any sense, unless Kaiji managed to get a Scissors and I missed it.
Nov 17, 2010 7:56 AM

May 2010
Their plan was kinda intense if it succeeded but another trio smartly countered it..

werr-y said:
Hmm... why would they have to pay to get cards? Wouldn't people who already have 3 stars give them their cards freely? That way they won't risk losing their stars if they get rid of their cards.

I thought of this too but maybe it's just for token of gratitude that they'll have the cards.
Apr 13, 2011 4:48 PM
Feb 2011
Getting all the rocks makes no sense... after a few games, everyone would notice he only has rocks. furthermore, it doesn't increase his chances any. 50/50 whether the opponent would play a paper or a scissors. that's just disregarding the chance that somone will notice they are gathering rocks. a very large chance, seeing as how he tells people with 3 stars to gather ten rocks, and he'll take them and the rest of their deck for 2 million.

I must be pretty smart since im apparently the only 1 here that sees this...
trademark2Apr 13, 2011 4:58 PM
Apr 15, 2011 4:19 PM

Feb 2010
trademark2 said:
Getting all the rocks makes no sense... after a few games, everyone would notice he only has rocks. furthermore, it doesn't increase his chances any. 50/50 whether the opponent would play a paper or a scissors. that's just disregarding the chance that somone will notice they are gathering rocks. a very large chance, seeing as how he tells people with 3 stars to gather ten rocks, and he'll take them and the rest of their deck for 2 million.

Nobody said or thought that Kaiji's strategy of gathering rocks is a good one except the two sidekicks but those two are retards. Besides, the reason he bought cards from those with 3 stars or more is so that they go upstairs and in doing so, can't tell the remaining players about this strategy.

So no, you are not pretty smart for noticing that this strategy sucks. Turns out the best strategy is either to double-cross people like Funai or play four of a kind against a balanced player and NOT giving away stars.
Apr 20, 2011 7:16 PM
Feb 2011
Minami-Nan said:
trademark2 said:

Nobody said or thought that Kaiji's strategy of gathering rocks is a good one except the two sidekicks but those two are retards. Besides, the reason he bought cards from those with 3 stars or more is so that they go upstairs and in doing so, can't tell the remaining players about this strategy.

are you Serious?

first of all, almost everyone on page 1 is gushing about how great this show is, and some have said its a great strategy. Saying this show is great on this particular episode means don't see anything wrong with it. apparently, many people think this strategy makes sense for some reason. Not only that, why would kaiji be using a strategy that he thought wasn't good.

second of all, he asked the 3 stars to get TEN rocks before he would buy their decks. are the 3 stars going to care who they get them from? no. so there are going to be a handful of 3 stars wandering around the room buying rocks. someone might notice? They wont be able to tell who is buying rocks, but they will know that someone is.

trademark2Apr 20, 2011 7:31 PM
Apr 22, 2011 11:19 PM

Feb 2010
trademark2 said:

are you Serious?

first of all, almost everyone on page 1 is gushing about how great this show is, and some have said its a great strategy. Saying this show is great on this particular episode means don't see anything wrong with it. apparently, many people think this strategy makes sense for some reason. Not only that, why would kaiji be using a strategy that he thought wasn't good.

second of all, he asked the 3 stars to get TEN rocks before he would buy their decks. are the 3 stars going to care who they get them from? no. so there are going to be a handful of 3 stars wandering around the room buying rocks. someone might notice? They wont be able to tell who is buying rocks, but they will know that someone is.

I have to say you always have exceptions. I never thought this strategy of buying rocks was a good one. It's also quite impossible to gather 30 rocks let alone doing it unnoticed. As I said, he bought from 3 stars so they can go upstairs and not tell about someone buying rocks cause it's not their problem anymore. Some people will notice three stars players buying cards NOT necessarily rocks. The only way you know someone is stocking (not even buying) rocks is only because of the board with the countdown.

Kaiji just got overconfident. He never thought somebody else would have the same idea which is plain arrogance so yeah the strategy is still crap. It would only work if you are the ONLY one who thought about it but in a room with so many players, arrogance will cause your downfall unless they are all retarded like Andou and don't understand shit about what's going on.
Oct 24, 2011 5:40 PM

Oct 2008
Andou and Furuhata are disgraces. They aren't completely loyal to Kaiji, and they are also rash. They do nothing but hold Kaiji back.

Oct 30, 2011 10:55 AM

Oct 2011
Rock plan was stupid. What if someone only has all papers, or all rocks? I dont think he bought all the rocks, unless I missed something. This plan will only work if there's a ton of scissors and almost no papers.
Even then, all of the rocks have to be in Kaiji's hand. I dont get it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2012 11:23 AM

Aug 2011
Wow, the episode just started and it's already over.
Nov 9, 2012 1:52 PM

Apr 2012
Ah, I wonder if the translation was wrong or if they really didn't know how to use the word 'ratio' properly. Lol. Was a pretty good episode though.
Jan 3, 2013 6:45 PM

Dec 2010
Just when I thought this was getting good, they bring another predictable episode.

Next episode could be interesting, though.
Apr 20, 2013 4:34 PM
Jul 2012
Ugh this episode is soooo boring and predictable.
Those teammates of Kaji are annoying as shit.Even they lost of their starts. I wish those two will lose.
Hope the yellow hair will beat them.
Kaji's strategies are quite dumb.
1/5
Jun 25, 2014 8:59 PM

Jun 2012
If kaiji figured out someone bought out paper he shouldve played when scissors were still at 80 instead of waiting until 40. but why would kaiji suggest a death match when the other guy clearly only owns paper?
Aug 8, 2014 9:25 AM

Dec 2009
I wonder...

If Kaiji has all the remaining rocks and that other group has all the remaining papers, aren't they both screwed if one of them decides not to play at all? In this case, it would be Kajij refusing, since he only has the losing cards and could at least bring the enemy group down with him. And yet sir blond guy is pretty confident about his case regardless.
Jan 6, 2015 6:57 PM

Nov 2013
Kaiji should have just ditched the two when he got 3 stars.
Rock plan was stupid.
Kaiji must have something up his sleeve to challenge someone with only paper; he has to.

I can see you

May 4, 2015 4:19 PM
Nov 2014
Damn that plan got fucked fast xD. Andou and Furuhata are both dragging Kaiji down by the looks of it :P
May 6, 2015 3:41 PM

Jun 2014
Ugh two deadweights who panic and drag Kaiji down. Honestly Kaiji should have left them to their demising ends

Jun 15, 2015 5:53 PM

Mar 2014
I think this episode got a bit better. Kaiji stepped his game up a notch, but still left out a lot of concerns he overlooked. Anyone could tell they were discussing a plan by the way they were huddling together everywhere around the lobby, only to disappear into the restroom and have one person on the look for the count. The plan wasn't too bad, but they should've dealt with the secrecy problem from the very start. That could've also spared them some time to realize another person was buying out rocks.
Oct 20, 2015 5:25 PM

Aug 2013
Well, that was pretty clever at the end. Of course, he have no guarantee that the other guy will play all his stars. But if that guy lose one star, he'll definitely want to try to get it back. Then, if he lose another one, he'll feel like he got fooled, so he'll try end, until he lose all its star. I don't think that the next episode title despair is for Kaiji, but instead for that new guy.

Anyway, they had a fine strategy. But it was really relying too much on one factor. Also, his teamate really drag him down. It's not very cool, but he should dump them as soon as possible. What am I even saying? It's because of the fucking green shirt guy that he's in this shit anyway. Not only he should dump him, but he should get his damn star too.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 3, 2015 6:27 AM

Jan 2013
Things got really messed up.

I think kaiji should have ditched those two retards since he won two games against that other guy.
Feb 25, 2016 2:01 AM

Mar 2012
zat-bust said:
Ugh two deadweights who panic and drag Kaiji down. Honestly Kaiji should have left them to their demising ends

Yep, just screwing him over time after time.
Jul 27, 2016 8:56 AM

Jul 2010
So they won 1 star right? his friend are so fool
Aug 21, 2017 9:58 PM
Jul 2018
Once they found out who was buying all the paper, couldn't Kaiji and the group just challenge anyone else, who would most likely have scissors?
Still, really interesting how the strategist protagonist's plan bombs, just from a simple lack of thinking.
Aug 28, 2017 5:29 PM

May 2016
He gave them his stars and they gave them away again... Jeez, those morons sure can't stick to the plan '^'

His plan was almost a sure win if only someone else didn't think of the same trick, which was unlikely considering the conniving weasels all around the room. It'd be easier if they played against those who only have scissor cards because of the hoarding but a squareoff between the two parties who masterminded the plot sounds more intense.
Kajo_Senpai69Aug 28, 2017 5:34 PM

Sep 24, 2017 3:08 AM

Jan 2010
i'm expecting kaiji to have bought some scissors...

4/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Sep 30, 2017 2:42 AM

Feb 2013
His plan didn't work.
Andou and Furuhata are too easy to trick.
Nov 13, 2017 4:32 PM

Nov 2017
Damn, despair and solutions, not necessarily in the same order haha. It seems Kaiji is pretty much fucked up and I'm quite curious to know what happens then. Still hooked. 5/5
Dec 2, 2017 10:34 PM

Jul 2016
i'm far too sleepy to write much more than this, but this anime really does make you feel the despair of the situation. i wished that he would have just taken the two stars for himself as safe keeping, those two are too easily penetrated by their own emotions - after all, they are the normal humans out of that group. the disappearing scissors, the paper group, ah it would truly have been an overwhelming winning strategy if the paper group had not existed.
Mar 6, 2018 3:36 AM

Nov 2016
They plan didn't work out and the situation became even worse. The feeling of being in Danger in this show is so strong.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 12, 2018 1:40 PM

May 2016
This intensity is really amazing I'm so glad I found this under rated show.

FMmatron said:
The feeling of being in Danger in this show is so strong.
It's the power of MADAO :)
Mar 12, 2018 1:56 PM

Nov 2016
Raizel said:

FMmatron said:
The feeling of being in Danger in this show is so strong.

xD

Be ready for a wild ride man.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 12, 2018 1:58 PM

May 2016
FMmatron said:
Raizel said:

xD

Be ready for a wild ride man.
that's great to hear xD
Oct 15, 2018 10:39 AM
Oct 2018
As others have said, unless i'm an idiot and don't get the rules ( which is possible ), why is there a problem with the plan? If these guys have hoarded paper, now that they have revealed themselves, couldn't our team immediately start dueling pretty much anyone else using stones, as they'd be more likely to have scissors than anything else?
They'd get mostly draws or wins and earn enough stars to handle a few losses from the other team if they had to fight them eventually to use all their cards. What's more, they have an advantage over the rival team because if the rival team tries the same and fights anyone else, their paper will more often than not fail for the same reason: there's twice as much scissors as anything else. Pretty much the only way for the rival team to have an advantage over our team is if they fight together because paper beats stone, and yet Kaiji agrees to fight them. What am i missing here? Perhaps it'll be explained in the next episode. Or some kind person reading this in the future will explain it to me

Anyway, these details ultimately aren't important because after all the point is to push the narrative foward by having desperate men pitfight in extreme situations where every detail matters, and the show does an excellent job at this. Somehow watching people playing rock paper scissors is more exciting than watching demons rip each other's throat out, which is pretty awesome.

lazyhobbitOct 15, 2018 10:43 AM
Mar 3, 2019 3:11 PM

Aug 2017
Kaiji had bad luck but I think that he will win in the next episode. Not a smart decision of wasting two stars like that but nevermind.
NurguburuMar 3, 2019 3:16 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 2, 2019 9:10 AM
Jul 2019
Q: Why didnt Kaiji just use his money to buy his stars back as soon as he lost them? The guy told him he did it to sell them so...
Dec 20, 2019 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
I can't stop watching this.

What does Kaiji have up his sleeve?
Jan 6, 2020 6:28 AM

Mar 2015
Nice episode. They keep spiraling down, but you know they're gonna get out big, somehow!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 1, 2020 4:12 AM

May 2018
Kaiji should just discard his useless teammates now xD
Aug 6, 2020 5:06 PM

Mar 2010
Whoa they really fucked up gotta get that plot armor back kaiji.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 3, 2020 7:00 PM
Dec 2020
So the answer to the question. And it seems that some people are hating the show cause they cant seem to understand how it works. Basically Kaiji bought a lot of rocks because at the time, Scissors were the highest in all the cards, and the seconds highest was the papers. He wanted to wait and let the papers dwindle down, while the scissors will as well. Eventually the papers will be incredibly low or gone and the scissors will be left to just be blown out by them with the rocks. Since people usually use cards in by balanced methods, statistically the numbers of the cards will dwindle around the same number. That's why no one will only have cards like all paper or all scissors. The cards will have to clash. Even still, draws will still do the trick, as long as the numbers of scissors and paper keep going down. So he could be sure if the papers, and scissors will fall around the same rate and be left with scissors, ....cause it was higher at the time. He was hoping that the scissors will massly be left and he would have to just deal with blowing them out. But he didn't think someone will notice that was his plan, nor think that someone else would have thought of the same plan. He was overconfident and was looking for the easy way out. He's very intelligent. It's just that he did more than he could handle. Even smart people overestimate their intelligence, because they get cocky. Stupid people would outright think it's a stupid plan, because, sometimes genius can look stupid, if it's risky. Kaiji had a solid plan of everyone in that room were simple minded ike Andou and Furuhata. He didn't consider such a thing to happen. It happens. This anime is amazing for making a flawed, yet real character. It's amazing. If you have questions like this again, all you have to do is look at the manga. Don't rate it bad cause you don't understand it. This anime don't deserve that. I have pictures but sadly I can't post them here. Hopefully everyone who had the questions to this answer, will see this eventually. I know this started in 2011, but hopefully those same people would see this again and give it a rewatch or read for the manga. The plan was explained better by the person who found out Kaijis plan. The one who bought all the papers to counteract Kaijis plan. Of someone's reading this. Please help send this to the people of the past regarding this question. I don't want people to hate the show cause they failed to understand. No dissing here. Just wanna help y'all enjoy the show by explaining it better.
Dec 3, 2020 7:06 PM
Dec 2020
trademark2 said:

trademark2 said:

trademark2 said:

So to reply to your statement to the question. And it seems that some people are hating the show cause they cant seem to understand how it works. Basically Kaiji bought a lot of rocks because at the time, Scissors were the highest in all the cards, and the seconds highest was the papers. He wanted to wait and let the papers dwindle down, while the scissors will as well. Eventually the papers will be incredibly low or gone and the scissors will be left to just be blown out by them with the rocks. Since people usually use cards in by balanced methods, statistically the numbers of the cards will dwindle around the same number. That's why no one will only have cards like all paper or all scissors. The cards will have to clash. Even still, draws will still do the trick, as long as the numbers of scissors and paper keep going down. So he could be sure if the papers, and scissors will fall around the same rate and be left with scissors, ....cause it was higher at the time. He was hoping that the scissors will massly be left and he would have to just deal with blowing them out. But he didn't think someone will notice that was his plan, nor think that someone else would have thought of the same plan. He was overconfident and was looking for the easy way out. He's very intelligent. It's just that he did more than he could handle. Even smart people overestimate their intelligence, because they get cocky. Stupid people would outright think it's a stupid plan, because, sometimes genius can look stupid, if it's risky. Kaiji had a solid plan of everyone in that room were simple minded ike Andou and Furuhata. He didn't consider such a thing to happen. It happens. This anime is amazing for making a flawed, yet real character. It's amazing. If you have questions like this again, all you have to do is look at the manga. Don't rate it bad cause you don't understand it. This anime don't deserve that. I have pictures but sadly I can't post them here. Hopefully everyone who had the questions to this answer, will see this eventually. I know this started in 2011, but hopefully those same people would see this again and give it a rewatch or read for the manga. The plan was explained better by the person who found out Kaijis plan. The one who bought all the papers to counteract Kaijis plan. Of someone's reading this. Please help send this to the people of the past regarding this question. I don't want people to hate the show cause they failed to understand. No dissing here. Just wanna help y'all enjoy the show by explaining it better. The reason he paid for the stars was so they didn't tell anyone that they bought rock cards. Cause not everyone who bought could go up. And because they can be risking someone's deck, due to imbalance of taking their rocks. That's what the money is for.
moderndayholmesDec 3, 2020 7:09 PM
Dec 3, 2020 7:10 PM
Dec 2020
Kurano said:
Rock plan was stupid. What if someone only has all papers, or all rocks? I dont think he bought all the rocks, unless I missed something. This plan will only work if there's a ton of scissors and almost no papers.
Even then, all of the rocks have to be in Kaiji's hand. I dont get it.

So to reply to your statement to the question. And it seems that some people are hating the show cause they cant seem to understand how it works. Basically Kaiji bought a lot of rocks because at the time, Scissors were the highest in all the cards, and the seconds highest was the papers. He wanted to wait and let the papers dwindle down, while the scissors will as well. Eventually the papers will be incredibly low or gone and the scissors will be left to just be blown out by them with the rocks. Since people usually use cards in by balanced methods, statistically the numbers of the cards will dwindle around the same number. That's why no one will only have cards like all paper or all scissors. The cards will have to clash. Even still, draws will still do the trick, as long as the numbers of scissors and paper keep going down. So he could be sure if the papers, and scissors will fall around the same rate and be left with scissors, ....cause it was higher at the time. He was hoping that the scissors will massly be left and he would have to just deal with blowing them out. But he didn't think someone will notice that was his plan, nor think that someone else would have thought of the same plan. He was overconfident and was looking for the easy way out. He's very intelligent. It's just that he did more than he could handle. Even smart people overestimate their intelligence, because they get cocky. Stupid people would outright think it's a stupid plan, because, sometimes genius can look stupid, if it's risky. Kaiji had a solid plan of everyone in that room were simple minded ike Andou and Furuhata. He didn't consider such a thing to happen. It happens. This anime is amazing for making a flawed, yet real character. It's amazing. If you have questions like this again, all you have to do is look at the manga. Don't rate it bad cause you don't understand it. This anime don't deserve that. I have pictures but sadly I can't post them here. Hopefully everyone who had the questions to this answer, will see this eventually. I know this started in 2011, but hopefully those same people would see this again and give it a rewatch or read for the manga. The plan was explained better by the person who found out Kaijis plan. The one who bought all the papers to counteract Kaijis plan. Of someone's reading this. Please help send this to the people of the past regarding this question. I don't want people to hate the show cause they failed to understand. No dissing here. Just wanna help y'all enjoy the show by explaining it better. The reason he paid for the stars was so they didn't tell anyone that they bought rock cards. Cause not everyone who bought could go up. And because they can be risking someone's deck, due to imbalance of taking their rocks. That's what the money is for.
Dec 3, 2020 7:43 PM
Dec 2020
LegendGoldDark said:
Ugh this episode is soooo boring and predictable.
Those teammates of Kaji are annoying as shit.Even they lost of their starts. I wish those two will lose.
Hope the yellow hair will beat them.
Kaji's strategies are quite dumb.
1/5

You can tell you're the type who thinks DragonBall Z is the best anime and love the copy and paste, generic shonen formula. Kaiji is far from predictable. Very unpredictable show. Just cause you "think something bad is gonna happen"....doesn't mean it's predictable. Kaiji is a very real character with unlocked potential of intelligence. You couldnt come up with half the stuff that Kaiji does in the show. Good things this anime/Manga was generally received positively amazing. Because idiots like you are the type who can't understand brilliance. His plans are great and you should look into the manga for better explanation. Kaijis biggest problem is underetimating people, which led to his plan failing with the hoarding. But the rest of the series is pure amazing. Grow up.
Dec 3, 2020 7:46 PM
Dec 2020
Rebas said:
Just when I thought this was getting good, they bring another predictable episode.

You can tell you're the type who thinks DragonBall Z is the best anime and love the copy and paste, generic shonen formula. Kaiji is far from predictable. Very unpredictable show. Just cause you "think something bad is gonna happen"....doesn't mean it's predictable. Kaiji is a very real character with unlocked potential of intelligence. You couldnt come up with half the stuff that Kaiji does in the show. Good things this anime/Manga was generally received positively amazing. Because idiots like you are the type who can't understand brilliance. His plans are great and you should look into the manga for better explanation. Kaijis biggest problem is underestimating people, which led to his plan failing with the hoarding. But the rest of the series is pure amazing. Just my opinion. I can tell this is your first of psychological anime. At least you hardly watch or read them. As far as the time when you posted this. Only simpleminded people judge things like this when they can't keep up with each strategy or decsion.
Dec 3, 2020 7:47 PM
Dec 2020
Rebas said:

You can tell you're the type who thinks DragonBall Z is the best anime and love the copy and paste, generic shonen formula. Kaiji is far from predictable. Very unpredictable show. Just cause you "think something bad is gonna happen"....doesn't mean it's predictable. Kaiji is a very real character with unlocked potential of intelligence. You couldnt come up with half the stuff that Kaiji does in the show. Good things this anime/Manga was generally received positively amazing. Because idiots like you are the type who can't understand brilliance. His plans are great and you should look into the manga for better explanation. Kaijis biggest problem is underetimating people, which led to his plan failing with the hoarding. But the rest of the series is pure amazing. I can tell you hardly watch psychological or strategic anime. Simple minded people often hate things that confused them.
Jan 12, 2021 7:01 PM

Aug 2018
I'm on this episode and this show is intense! I like the approach of "Everything's not always going according to plan".
Jan 16, 2022 11:58 PM

Feb 2021
shit this is hard to get out of. it doesn't help that Kaiji has to drag Andou and Furuhata along with him
Aug 28, 2022 11:33 PM

Aug 2018
Those buddies of his are nothing but regular players here who only depend on luck , no wonder they are in pretty bad situation
Sep 24, 2022 4:36 AM
Aug 2018
Interesting story, battle royale style, no fighting or action scenes but liked it
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 25, 2007

76 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 2:42 AM

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 14, 2007

90 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Dec 12, 2007

67 by DevilsMayMew »»
Apr 1, 1:57 AM

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Dec 8, 2007

125 by DevilsMayMew »»
Mar 30, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Kaiji Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Nov 23, 2007

136 by DevilsMayMew »»
Mar 28, 11:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.