Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
SHAMAN KING
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 8, 2013 12:05 PM

Aug 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hao, not such a bad guy. I'm surprised with all that smooth talk that, at least Horohoro who is all ''nature is important'' stuff, didn't change to the other side .

Amidamaru seemed weird, i wonder if that got something to do about him being just a human spirit.
Mar 1, 2014 3:41 AM

Apr 2008
hmm... I wonder what was with Amidamaru at the end <thinking>
also Hao doesn't seem like he wants to do bad things, his thinking is good and his motives are good as well, it's just the way he wants to achieve them (of wiping out humans) is bad... and also... how should I say it... F*** humans made him like that with all those bad words they say about him, and the bad things they do the the world :/
Mar 26, 2017 8:31 AM

Feb 2013
They powered up!
Lol, Ryu is super excited.
Sep 21, 2019 6:31 PM

Oct 2015
If Hao was such a villain, he Would've done everything in his powers to make sure they don't enter that cave and discover his powers! So I hardly think he is such a villain, I think he's one of those who want to get defeated by a strong shaman opponent and Yoh is that chosen one.

I'm also glad they got a power up, although they didn't look normal at first when they came out with their faces down, even Anna almost gave up. But I think something must've affected Amidamaru though in that cave, his face looked grim!

Eager for what's next.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 1, 2021 11:00 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So because of all this weird training/experience Yoh and his group are way stronger now hmmm, it sounds great
May 30, 2022 6:51 AM

Dec 2007
good episode in any aspect, story, pace, character development. even hao doesn't seems that bad now lol.

wonder who was that women in x-laws closet.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shaman King Episode 1 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Apr 9, 2012

15 by BarronRobinson »»
Mar 31, 5:48 PM

» Do you agree that the 2001 dub was better than the 2021 dub?

funtime43_tr - Jan 20

5 by ShamankinguYoh »»
Jan 21, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Shaman King Episode 64 Discussion

pokecenter - Oct 9, 2013

11 by A5J4DX »»
Sep 4, 2023 4:51 PM

» What episode continues the story in 2021 ver

Djwhy - Apr 3, 2023

3 by 5Reinheit »»
Apr 5, 2023 8:20 PM

Poll: » Shaman King Episode 58 Discussion

pokecenter - Oct 9, 2013

6 by iamupinacloud »»
Jan 20, 2023 8:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.