Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 14, 2013 5:53 PM

Jun 2012
He smiles and moans in pleasure. "I do, you are a very perverted former virgin arent you, you dirty girl." He said with a smile and a teasing tone, while she sucked him off, and rubbing her breasts against his dick, he had thought about this so that she thought about it herself pleased him.
"Dont wait for the knight in shining armour to come and save you, be the knight in shining armour, and save yourself."
- American newscaster responding to the Anonymous group.
Nov 23, 2013 4:43 PM

Jun 2012
A long while later after they were done, several weeks, Makura was sitting in the living room, he didnt know what Akira was doing, or where she was, but he was waiting for a new slave, he had heard this one was particularly strong willed, and he did like breaking girls wills, to be his own little puppets he could use any way he saw fit, and he read about and seen a picture of this girl, he was looking forward to his very first attempt at breaking this feisty girl, he was like a child waiting for his christmas present, though he still carried his smug and arrogant facade, though he was a bit out of practice now that he had waited so long for something to do.
"Dont wait for the knight in shining armour to come and save you, be the knight in shining armour, and save yourself."
Nov 23, 2013 5:02 PM
Nov 2013
Sakura signed, she was sitting in a truck. Blind folded. Going who knows where. This was definitely one of the worst days of her and she had a gut feeling it was going to get worse. The truck came to a stop and some guys pulled her out. They dressed her in some sexy lingerie before they left and put a collar on her, like a animal. She's never felt so degraded. They left her on the porch, she just sat there. Sakura was already planning her escape.
Nov 23, 2013 5:17 PM

Jun 2012
Makura smiled as he heard them pull up and throw out a present for him, he wasnt a human so even though he was deeply inside the house he could hear them clearly, and it only took a moment before he was at the door, he opened the door slowly and looked at the sexily dressed girl outside, and he looked at her with an arrogant smile. "Very nice..." He almost in a lightning quick motion grabbed the leash of her collar, and said. "Follow me." He then started pulling her inside the mansion, willing or not, she was coming along, as Makura's strength would increase alot if she fought back, in any case she didnt have a choice, and he was looking forward to... trying his present on, he was a tall man with black hair, yellow eye color which was abnormal, and looked like a mix between a cat and snakes eyes, he was extremely pale and dressed in all black, though his shoes had a curl on them, almost resembling a jesters, though he is also extremely handsome, he is not a pretty boy, but he is very attractive to almost all females.
Nov 23, 2013 6:04 PM
Nov 2013
Sakura let out a small growl when he pulled her into the mansion. She wasn't going to disobey just yet, she waited a few moments then she pulled on her leash hoping he would let it go. Although she was still blindfolded, she remembered the way to the door.
Nov 23, 2013 6:15 PM

Jun 2012
He merely smiled at the growl but he led her into the next room, then he teleported them both to the room deep inside the house so that it looked like the walked into a room and then confuse her if she tried to get away she would get lost in this huge maze of a mansion, his room, and then he walked over to the bed and tied the leash to his bed leg, then he let go, and then he walked around to behind her and removed the blindfold then he walked around in front of her and sat down on the bed while smiling at her arrogantly. "Hello, pet, What is your name?" He asked while still being arrogant and smiling like a serial killer, he looked very powerful and dangerous.
Fallen_SaintNov 23, 2013 7:16 PM
Nov 23, 2013 8:52 PM
Nov 2013
Sakura just gave him a dull gaze, she looked like she didn't care at all but what she was feeling and thinking was the exact opposite. "Ahhhh fuck, what am I supposed to do?!" She thought to herself. She sat on the floor and sighed, "my name is Sakura...and I'm not your pet." She told him and spit at his feet.
Nov 23, 2013 9:01 PM

Jun 2012
He smiled at her, and then frowned at her as she spat on his feet. "You are what I say you are pet, lick that spit up right now." His glare was intense enough to scare a fully grown man, and what was even worse was that he used his demon powers to make her do what he asked, while filling her body with an intense lust, he was an incubus so doing this kind of thing to a woman or girl was like childs play, and soon even if she didnt want to, she would be cleaning his shoes, with her tongue, while being extremely turned on. "Do it or I will punish you." He told her once more.
Nov 23, 2013 9:15 PM
Nov 2013
Sakura leaned forward on her hands and licked the spit off his shoe. She started to feel really turned on, it was a very uncomfortable feeling for her. She rubbed her legs together and lightly started to rub her pussy with one hand and used the other to keep herself up. "What the hell is going on?!" She asked frantically.
Nov 23, 2013 9:20 PM

Jun 2012
He smiled as she licked his shoe clean, and began touching herself through the fabric of her sexy panties, taking in the view he smiled arrogantly at her question. "You have been implanted with a little thing into your body, whenever I tell you to do something, you will do it, no matter how degrading, and this will help me break that will of yours." A lie, but it was a better alternative than to tell her what he really was. "After you are done cleaning my shoe, I want to clean my dick with your mouth, and do not bite me, if you do, I will punish you quite severely." He said with that creepy smile, he did not take well to being mocked or disobeyed it brought out the worst in him, but the way she was reacting to his powers right now, the ever increasing lust in her body would make her do whatever he asked.
Nov 24, 2013 3:04 PM
Nov 2013
After she was done cleaning the spit off his shoe, Sakura got on her knees in front of him and let out another small growl. "Damn monster." She snapped at him, she tried her best to fight it but she couldn't. She continued to rub herself, her pussy was now wet. Her mind hated every minute of it but her body couldn't get enough. With her free hand she unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. She gave a small glance it then rolled her eyes. Of course, she had no other choice but to give in. She lightly licked his hard dick, she was trying her hardest to not give him the pleasure he desired.
Nov 24, 2013 3:33 PM

Jun 2012
He smiled at her fighting, and this amused him greatly, because he knew as long as he fed her more and more lust like this she would not be able to fight for long. "You are doing fine." He said with a smug smile at her licking his hardening dick he then smiled and waited for her to take it a step further. "If you insert your fingers into your pussy then you would be getting a better result instead of rubbing it." He said with a mischevious grin, he was not gonna stop now though, he was gonna see how long her will would last, because that would help on how much power he could use on her each time he would, even though she despised the lust he fed on the pleasure she was feeling from touching herself, and that was like sating his hunger. "Now, now, if you keep fighting it this much, I might just aswell begin using the place which you are rubbing so much, so unless you want me to stick it in, just keep fighting me like that." He said in an unrelenting tone with a smile that could bring tears to a child.
Fallen_SaintNov 24, 2013 6:36 PM
Nov 25, 2013 8:03 PM
Nov 2013
It didn't take long for Sakura to make a decision. Stopped and looked up at him, "fine.... just please, after this, nothing more." She told him with a more submissive tone. She sighed and started to suck him entirely and moved her mouth up and down on it. She took his suggestion and slid down her underwear to finger herself. She softly moaned, her body craved him but she wouldn't let herself say or do anything to show it.
Nov 28, 2013 1:12 AM

Jun 2012
He smiled as she finally surrendered, he simply relaxed while his dick throbbed once and then completely hardened against her tongue and between her lips, as she began moving her head, he started sighing pleasure, he then spoke. "Sure I promise not to have sex with you after this, unless its by your own choice." Though he had plans already brewing while he still sat there enjoying every last second of it. "Move your tongue a little more.." He advised her while he released a soft moan, though he kept feeding her more and more lust, not letting her get away without feeling even more lust, so like this he kept her both motivated and turned on at the same time, the increasing lust could very soon turn a person mad with need, trying to make her beg for him to stick it in her, that was his motive right now, making her beg for it.
Fallen_SaintNov 30, 2013 7:04 AM
Jan 5, 2014 11:15 PM

Sep 2013
She did as he told her, she began massaging his hard dick with her tongue. She continued to finger herself, becoming more horny by the second. She lightly rubbed her clit making her softly moan more frequently. Sakura could only contain herself for a few more moments, she was ready to break. She continued to suck him for a little longer, the thought of giving herself to him was just unacceptable to her. She couldn't wait any longer though, she slowly slid his dick out of her mouth and looked up at him. She took a deep breathe, "um.. m-master.. I want you.." she mumbled between her soft moans, she stopped fingering herself and started to stroke him.

(i'm sorry for the short post, I just have to get back in the writing zone lol )
Jan 6, 2014 12:02 AM

Jun 2012
He smiled as he looked down at her saying she wanted him. "Tell me where you want it, and then come and take it yourself. "If you trully want it, sit in my lap and impale yourself on my dick, you have my permission." He said with a wide smile. "But I thought you said you didnt want this, he kept her on this level, making her be at the edge of breaking, while he sighed in pleasure from her stroking him. "Come my pet." He said and tapped his lap twice in for her to sit there, align your pussy with my dick." He said with a continuous smile.

(Its good, but sorry mine is shorter I couldnt find a position that suited the mood more than this xD)
Jan 6, 2014 12:38 AM

Sep 2013
Sakura let out a small growl, she couldn't believe what she was going to do but she craved him. She hesitantly got up and sat on his lap, she lightly rubbed her pussy on his dick, she shivered and held onto his shoulders. "I-I don't know if I can.. I can't let a person like you win." She kept rubbing herself on him, she wanted him badly. She slightly gave in and let the tip of his dick enter her. She tightened the grip on his shoulders and slightly arched her back.
Jan 6, 2014 1:09 AM

Jun 2012
He sighs in pleasure as she enters the tip of his hard dick into her eat eased in due to it being covered with her saliva, smiles at her. "Your a fool, the moment your pussy wrapped around my dick you lost." He said with a smile as she lowered herself reluctantly further, she still had her panties on, but there was a hole cut into the fabric so he could insert his dick inside her even without taking her panties off, and this turned him on greatly, and as she now lowered herself and fully sheathed him inside her still reluctantly he smiled widely at her. "I won." He said with a wide grin, now ride me like there is no tomorrow, he commanded her.
Jan 6, 2014 1:26 AM

Sep 2013
She arched her back a bit more as he completely entered her, "I know I lost... I should've known.. I am yours.. " Sakura hated to admit it but it was the truth, she slowly moved her hips up and down on him, softly moaning. It felt so good to her, she would never admit it though. She started going a little faster, moaning louder as she did. "M-master... I want you to fuck me so bad.." she begged.
Jan 6, 2014 1:39 AM

Jun 2012
He smiled widely. "Yes you are mine, the faster you get used to this fact the better, I can do anything I want with you and you will not disobey me, my personal fucktoy." He said with an arrogant tone as she started to move, he began to sigh in pleasure. "Thats good my little slut move like you mean it." He said as she began to move faster down on him, he began to moan as her tight wet pussy was clinging to him so tightly, as she began begging for him to fuck her he started moving his hips into her and being a very skilled person at sex he almost immediately began to hit her g-spot and then he started thrusting into her like there was no tomorrow, he entered her every second and thrusted hard into her, shaping her pussy to his hard dick.
Jan 6, 2014 1:51 AM

Sep 2013
Sakura moaned every time he hit her g-spot, "please.. don't call me a slut." She said in between moans. She was starting to get used to his dick, it didn't hurt as much, she loved getting pounded by him now. Although, being his toy was still questionable in her mind, she didn't care right now though. She moved her hips in sync with his, then leaned over and got two inches away from his face, she was tempted to kiss him but she wasn't sure if she was allowed to.
Jan 6, 2014 2:01 AM

Jun 2012
He smiled and said. "Okay." To her plead as but what made him smile was her moaning while saying so, he moved both his hands up and started fondling her breasts, her large breasts easily filled the palm of his hands and he massaged them, likeing the size of them. "I will be the only one who ever gets to play with your body from now on, is that clear?" He said while moaning as he always kept hitting her womb with his every thrust, he read her mind that she wanted to kiss him. "You want to kiss someone you hate?, fine" He said with a smile, and basicly brushed his lips against hers and basicly devoured her lips before he brushed his tongue against her lips as if asking permission to enter.
Jan 6, 2014 8:34 PM

Sep 2013
Before he kissed her, she blushed and nodded responding to his question without thinking then watching him fondle her breasts, all her thoughts were gone she could only focus on all the pleasure she's feeling now. After they started to kiss she let his tongue slip into her mouth, still letting out soft moans with every thrust. The lust she felt was becoming unbelievable, she urged for her release but she wasn't ready just yet.
Jan 6, 2014 10:47 PM

Jun 2012
He smiles into the kissed, and he slowly started to remove the lust inside her with his powers, only the lust he himself had placed there not the natural lust inside her body, he sensed natural lust inside her but he just kept moving into is big hard dick into her tight wet pussy, she was clinging to him perfectly and he pulls away from the kiss briefly. "It feels so good inside you, your clinging to me perfectly and you are perfect." He said with a smile before he kissed her again, his tongue coiling around hers as he began to suck on her tongue tasting her sweet saliva, and he wrapped both his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, so close her large breasts was pressed against his body, and he moved one hand down and took a greedy hold on her butt cheek, while he kept thrusting into her.
Jan 7, 2014 12:03 AM

Sep 2013
She blushed as he told her, it was very erotic, letting out soft moans in his mouth as they kissed more passionately. She blushed even more when he pulled her closer, she loved the feeling of their bodies pressed against each other's, she moved her hips in sync with his causing her to moan a bit louder. She wrapped her arms around his neck, enjoying every second and every thrust.
Jan 7, 2014 5:24 AM

Jun 2012
He broke away from the kiss and licked her lips tenderly, she didnt seem to be fighting him anymore, he removed almost all the lust he had given her by his powers and continued but soon his dick began to throb inside her, showing that he was getting close to his release, taking her moans as signs of encouragement he moved a little faster and a bit harder into her, and began to sway his hips from side to side while thrusting into her causing him move more against her walls inside her pussy, and still hitting the entrance to her womb, while he leaned up to her ear. "I am getting close..." He whispered in her ear and began licking her earlobe, and then leaned down and licked her neck.
Jan 7, 2014 6:07 PM

Sep 2013
As he sped up, her moans became a bit louder and moved her hips a bit faster as well. She couldn't hold it back anymore, she came "I'm sorry.." she apologized in between her moans. When he whispered in her ear, she slightly began to panic, "please, master... not inside, I don't want a baby.." she pleaded.
Jan 7, 2014 11:42 PM

Jun 2012
He smiled. "Dont worry, I can control when I am going to impregnate someone and when I am not going to, its another power I have." He said with a smile. "I will make it so you dont, but I will, cum inside you." He said as he kept thrusting into her, he leaned his head down and licked her neck and started thrusting as fast as he could into her tight wet pussy, as she orgasmed she tightened around him and when that happened he had already thrusted into her pussy for the last time, when she began to tighten around him he moaned out loud and released, his thick cum pouring into her womb, though that he had said that he wasnt going to make her pregnant, he didnt use his powers to make it so he couldnt impregnate her, but he didnt make it more potent either, it would take its natural course, even though he had lied to her, It would still take months even if she did become pregnant, but he filled her womb completely.
Fallen_SaintJan 8, 2014 12:08 AM
Jan 8, 2014 12:29 AM

Sep 2013
She let out a gasp when he came and she gripped onto his back tightly, "m-master... " she moaned. "I-I'm all yours now..." She finally admitted. Since it was her first time, she was extremely exhausted, she rested on him and was lightly panting while she felt cum slowly drip out of her pussy. She just wanted to wash up in a bath and sleep but she had no clue what her new master was going to do next. "Now what, master?" she asked, she still didn't warm up to being a slave but she was way more submissive now.
Jan 8, 2014 1:07 AM

Jun 2012
He was still hard inside her, and was ready to go again, but since it was her first time, he figured for now she would have to take a break and then he said with a smile as she said she was all his now, he replied. "Not just yet, there is one final thing we will need to do." He raised his hand up to his mouth and bit down on it hard, then he pointed his bleeding palm, towards her. "We have to make sure you cant die of old age, and with drinking my blood, you will never die of old age, and you will never age, but, this is not immortality you can still die from fatal injuries, but this lets you serve me eternally, originally, but I want you in particular to stay, though I will not force this upon you, this has to be a choice you yourself make." He explained to her. "Though if you decide to drink my blood, you will never be allowed to enter heaven after you die." He said to her. "When you die you will become a demon and live again." He explained this in great detail so she knew what it meant.
Fallen_SaintJan 8, 2014 1:57 PM
Jan 8, 2014 7:12 PM

Sep 2013
She took a few minutes to think about it then she looked up at him and softly smiled. "I'll do it." She grabbed his wrist and put it close to her lips, she slightly hesitated. She still wasn't sure if she wanted to. Without thinking, she softly sucked the blood off his palm. After a minute or two she let go and looked up at him again, "I think living without getting old might be fun." She told him.
Jan 9, 2014 5:52 AM

Jun 2012
He looks at her with a smile as she grabs his wrist and pulls it close, and as she hesitates he says. "You dont have to decide now, but.." She already began sucking his blood, his blood wouldnt taste like normal blood, it would taste like wine to her, a sweet nectar and taste, but as she drank his blood, and as she was done, his wound almost instantly closed, then as she says living without getting old might be fun. "You will be eternally young, its not always fun and games, but while you are living the first couple of milleania's will be fun." He said with a smile, he placed his other palm ontop her forehead, and then alligned his palm with her forehead so it had skin contact. "This is no longer a sacred soul, her body is mine, her life is mine, her soul is mine, she is forever tied to me and she will be in both my protection and in turn she will care for me, hear these words and say your mine." He spoke to her with a smile.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Slave Creation

naruto-Chan - Oct 1, 2010

30 by Nara_Vanity »»
Nov 23, 2013 3:55 PM

» woulf dine kibas home ( 1 2 )

gunslinger90 - Sep 29, 2013

50 by gunslinger90 »»
Oct 15, 2013 9:07 PM

Sticky: » slaves/maids looking for master

45 by Fallen_Saint »»
Oct 7, 2013 9:19 AM

Sticky: » Master Creation

24 by Fallen_Saint »»
Oct 7, 2013 9:10 AM

» Slave auction (rp)

Abby2369 - Mar 13, 2013

8 by gunslinger90 »»
Sep 29, 2013 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.