Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2013 12:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"We'll eat you alive"

Intense. Pretty fun one-shot so far. The match was intense itself although it was a bit short to wrap everything in. Not bad though.
Jan 26, 2014 2:34 PM
Mar 2012
It was a nice oneshot, I enjoyed the volleyball aspect of it
Aug 13, 2014 6:01 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty good, I might read the manga ^^
Feb 22, 2015 2:12 AM

Jan 2013
Not that much different from the "original" work.
What a messy table that was tho.
Jun 1, 2017 11:05 PM

Jun 2013
i thought tsukishima and hinata were in the same year?
Sep 26, 2017 8:12 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
It was a nice one-shot, with all the elements to do something bigger, with a nice characters although the principal, Hinata, is very cheerful and impulsive, but is the litght of this manga, as opposed to Kageyama, the dark, the experience.... and this one-shot the light and the dark joined to do some unusual, win!!! kekeke
Oct 3, 2018 9:00 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Reading this after already seeing the story. I mean it's basically the same thing (which is rare for sjw oneshots). But the final is so much more defined and framed better. But good starter, I would have def been rooting for Furudate before hand.
Nov 5, 2020 10:16 PM

Oct 2019
Pretty similar to the actual manga, character designs and concepts are mostly carried over.
Kageyama and Hinata’s relationship was changed in the manga to be more personal, which was an improvement on behalf of Furudate.
There was a school called Hanagata Academy that played using a method called “Data Volleyball”, where they analyze opponents thoroughly—wtf lmao— but these techniques are improved upon later in the series. It’s kinda like Momoi’s data analysis in KnB.
I feel like when those two Hanagata players who were kinda trash talking Karasuno became inspiration for a scene with Kindaichi and Yahaba before Karasuno’s practice match with Aoba Johsai in episode 6.
Pretty good one-shot.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.