Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 13, 2013 1:58 PM

Dec 2012
tsudecimo said:
I'm changing ships from Hikari x Chisaki to Kaname x Chisaki.

^

AirStyles said:
As long as Chisaki is happy.

Amen.
Oct 16, 2013 8:50 AM

Jul 2010
voted for Tsumugu x Manaka

I think they're cute and their meeting scene was a highlight.
Senjougahara: Don't call me "this chick"
Araragi: Then what should I call you?
Senjougahara: Senjougahara-sama.
Araragi: SEN - JOU - GA - HAA - RAA - SAA - MAA
Senjougahara: I don't like the way you say it. Say it properly.
Araragi: Senjougahara-chan~
Oct 16, 2013 12:35 PM

Mar 2009
Manaka x Chisaki

Hikari's a jerk so far.
Oct 17, 2013 10:13 AM

Jan 2008
I like Hikari x Manaka, though I have a feeling Manaka might end up with Tsumugu. I actually like both guys but I think that a relationship between Hikari and Manaka would be more interesting. Tsumugu is a bit boring, IMO.

I also like Tsumugu x Chisaki.
Oct 17, 2013 1:54 PM
Jul 2018
I prefer Manaka x Tsugumu and Hikari x Chisaki.

I think Chisaki x Tsugumu would be good too if they went there.
Oct 17, 2013 5:30 PM

Jul 2012
I still like Kaname x Chisaki the best. :P As for Manaka's man, she can pick either Hikari or Tsugumu and I'd be okay with it. Still not gonna vote in this poll until this series end~
Oct 18, 2013 2:32 AM

Jun 2011
I changed my mind, I don't care who ends up with who anymore, as long as Hikari can get a happy end, I wouldn't mind him not ending up with anybody.

For those who dislike Hikari, your reason is not justified, because Hikari is simply the best guy in this show. He has his own burden too, and sometimes he know that he is in the wrong, but he just can't control his own emotions well. Well he is growing up, he will have the best development in the end ^^ Simply the best guy, and without this guy this show wouldn't even be half as interesting & awesome.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 18, 2013 6:21 AM

Dec 2012
Tsumugu x Manaka currently, although we'll see in the later episodes.
Oct 18, 2013 2:28 PM

Sep 2008
Haven't vote yet...
Too soon for me...
but as far I can say:
Hikari x Manaka

From the beginning I thought Hikari x Manaka,
even Tsumugu x Manaka meet wasn't special,
because Hikari looked at them at comment it as 'fate meet' or something like this,
is like, but still Hikari will win.

First I thought this could be pretty cool idea with couple from 'two worlds',
girl from water and boy from surface,
falling in love with each other,
people against their love,
tried to seperate them,
but in the end people from both worlds get along because of them...
but in anime there is really good and sad reason why water!girl can't be with surface!boy,

Also Tsumugu is kinda...
I can't find good word...
but he is like: "Oh, I find pretty fish! I will look at her and admire her",
also I have feeling like Manaka feelings are one-sided.

Also I don't like watching from perspective from these ones who love somebody,
but they like somebody else.
Nov 8, 2013 1:49 AM

Mar 2012
We need Hikari x Miuna option on the poll here.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 8, 2013 1:59 AM

Dec 2012
I would love to see Tsumugu x Manaka which would help Hikari and Chisaki become a couple too so I'm rooting for that :D
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Nov 8, 2013 3:13 AM

Jul 2013
Where the hell is Hikari x Miuna?!

Well anything that doesn't involve Manaka or Tsumugu is an instant win anyway. Nothing interesting could come from both the most irritating (Manaka) and the most boring (Tsumugu) characters in this series.
Nov 11, 2013 5:06 AM

Jun 2011
NeoAnkara said:
We need Hikari x Miuna option on the poll here.

After episode 5, +1. That hug was exceptionally beautifully animated
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 11, 2013 8:20 AM

Aug 2012
...Mmm i do admit Hikari x Miuna was cute.

Edited OP.
Slightly different opinion now.

Also, added the Miuna x Hikari option
Nov 11, 2013 8:28 AM

Dec 2012
I would ship a timeskip Minua x Hikari.

Chisaki x Kaname when?
Nov 13, 2013 4:51 AM

May 2010
I love Hikari x Miuna too now but Hikari and Chisaki is equally lovable, hmm... There is one thing for sure, if we support Hikari x Miuna then we can get Kaname x Chisaki and Tsumugu x Manaka, all of which are nice pairings
Nov 13, 2013 9:44 AM

Mar 2009
Tsugumu x Manaka <3
Hikari x Chisaki <3

Nov 15, 2013 9:02 AM

Sep 2011
I just want Hikari to be happy ;A;
pew pew pew
Nov 16, 2013 3:54 AM

Dec 2012
This might be a bit of a stretch, but I'm feeling Chisaki x Tsumugu at the moment. Just some of their interactions have made me think that it would be interesting.
Nov 16, 2013 7:43 PM

Jul 2012
Still ambiguous so far! I really want to see more of them before deciding on these things ><
Nov 16, 2013 10:06 PM

Jan 2008
I really would like a Chisaki x Kaname pairing... It kinda seems like Kaname likes her.. Maybe
Nov 17, 2013 2:05 AM

Sep 2008
Chisaki x Hikari or
Chisaki x Kaname

Basically whatever makes Chisaki happy.

Don't care about Manaka and Tsumugu right now.
Nov 19, 2013 3:55 PM
Sep 2013
It was a really good move to make Chisaki in love with Hikari, otherwise all the virgin hunters would had rage quit the show. So the girl their character avatar likes actually likes another guy? That's okay, as long as there's another girl for him than its gonna be okay. All this hate, love, support, etc has little to do with the girls or characters themselves; if Chisaki was not in love with Hikari, most of the guys were wouldn't care less about her.
Nov 19, 2013 5:08 PM

Oct 2013
I don't understand why Hikari and Tsumugu are the main love interests when Kaname is clearly the best guy (to me). I think he and Chisaki would make the best couple, followed by Manaka and Tsumugu.
Nov 21, 2013 3:30 PM
Mar 2013
Agreed... Though i'm feeling Hikari x Manaka
Nov 21, 2013 3:34 PM

Feb 2013
pokemongood said:
I really would like a Chisaki x Kaname pairing... It kinda seems like Kaname likes her.. Maybe

I agree. Kaname is so sweet and i find him to understand Chisaki the most.

Chisaki x Kaname

Hikari x Manaka
Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to Suffering. (Yoda)
Nov 21, 2013 5:25 PM
Mar 2013
I hope there's a time skip, where they've all split up and meet unexpectedly so that the possible pairings are all mixed up and changed. Now that would be interesting >:D
but for now the pairing I like the most is Tsumugu x Manaka.
Nov 21, 2013 6:37 PM
Aug 2009
Hikari x Miuna hands down..
And Tsumugu can have Manaka for all I care.

Manaka seemed like a good character at the beginning but she's just so... typical? She doesn't quite appeal to me where as Hikari maturing and finding that inner strength in the past 8 episodes really spoke out to me, and Miuna and Hikari are just so good for each other, both are capable of supporting what the other lacks.

What I'd like to see in a romance like this for once is that the "hero" really gives up on the girl and we skip a couple years in and Hikari can no longer look at Miuna as just a "little sister" and falls for her because they've been supporting each other for so long. If any body has seen Toshokan Sensou's OVA I think you'll see what I'm getting at.

I hope this anime defies all my expectations, and if it does it will finally beat Clannad as my fave romance of all time...
Nov 22, 2013 10:43 AM

Sep 2008
I feel so bad for liking Hikari x Miuna xD
I wish there where some huge time skip and rest of episodes with older Miuna,
because now I feel so bad...
but their moments... *.*
Nov 30, 2013 8:49 AM

May 2010
Currently: Tsumugu x Chisaki

Nov 30, 2013 1:28 PM

Oct 2010
As much as I dislike Tsumugu, I’m seeing much potential with him and Chisaki as a pairing.

It’s hard to pair Manaka with anyone for me, not because I dislike her (in fact, some of my favorite pairings include characters I dislike) but because I can’t imagine anyone with her. She’s still the girl who is everyone’s friend in my eyes and the kind who is better off alone than in a relationship where both parties depend on each other. Rather, Manaka is the kind of character, I feel, needs to be single and independent before being in a relationship. And when she does have a relationship, it needs to be with someone who she didn’t have such a strong relationship before. Basically, she needs to start fresh and anew, fulfilling the image she has of herself, one that is of freshness and newness.

I can say the same for Chisaki but she, however, has chemistry with Tsumugu IMO. It’s not even the combative nature of their relationship (but it makes their relationship a whole more tastier and enticing to watch than other relationships shown in the anime) but how their personalities can balance each other out. Tsumugu, as a standalone, is too overbearing in a very quiet way. With Manaka, I can only see his personality being encouraged since Manaka takes everything he says, and anyone else, in a very optimistic and opening manner. Chisaki, however, can provide the perfect balance for him since she’s as perceptive as he is without having been told or being explained like how Manaka needs to be explained and guided. With Chisaki, Tsumugu can be her equal while with Manaka, Tsumugu acts more of an older brother or guide. Plus, Chisaki’s views are different enough for her and Tsumugu to mesh with. It’s like a love hate relationship but toned down in a much realistic and quiet way. What other relationship can get better than this one?

I really want to ship Kaname and Chisaki since I love both characters individually but I can’t picture any sparks between them and them being any more than just close friends. It’s not even because they’re both passive since being passive is so much better than being shy or just plain nice. Their personalities just don’t really mesh well in a romantic light but I think that may change if Kaname’s real personality surfaces.

I don’t really ship anyone with Hikari as of now. He’s a character I’ve gone from hating to just liking. He doesn’t evoke any strong emotions from me and I don’t really get bugged by his actions. For this reason, I don’t mind if he ends up alone since he feels the type to be everyone’s friend, like Manaka.

(I can’t ship Hikari and Manaka. I don’t care if he’s toned down and improved much from the beginning. His earlier actions feel too reminiscent of an abusive husband for me to forgive him or forget them. Not to say he’ll become that bad.)

It’s too early in the anime to say exactly which pairing I ship the hardest but as of now it’s Tsumugu and Chisaki for me. ;)

MyAmy said:
Currently: Tsumugu x Chisaki

Nov 30, 2013 3:03 PM

Oct 2009
Hikari x Miuna
Who else with me?
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Nov 30, 2013 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
I really, really agree with this. Chisaki x Tsugumu has so much potential. I'd love it if they go there with them (though I doubt it), it is the most interesting possibility by far IMO.

removed-userDec 1, 2013 7:26 AM
Dec 1, 2013 10:27 AM
Sep 2013
While not much, the only couples that have any intimate moments are Tsumugu and Manaka; the other characters have the "childhood friend excuse," which counts for a lot, but there's nothing to suggest anything more than just friends. Hikari and Manaka have intimate moments too, but the romance is mostly one-sided on Hikari.

However, despite Tsumugu and Manaka having the most "bonding moments," Tsumugu is the ONLY major character who does not show any real romantic interest in anyone. Even the two little girls have a person they obviously like. Maybe its just due to his "always stoic" personality. The only thing he admitted love for is the city and its people.

In the end, I think there's a high chance that it's gonna Hikari X Manaka and Kaname X Chisaki, despite all the nerd raging this might induce. One or both of the pairings might simply be left hanging and incomplete though, leaving it the imaginations of the viewers.
Dec 1, 2013 6:11 PM
Apr 2013
Tsumugu x Chisaki OTP
Dec 2, 2013 12:08 AM

Aug 2012
doug23 said:
Tsumugu x Chisaki OTP

Oh now that's one ship i absolutely oppose in this anime. Anything but that
Dec 2, 2013 11:50 AM

Aug 2012
Tsumugu is one of the characters I have no idea why he is there; he doesn't really do anything - Manaka x Tsumugu is basically Manaka x Sheet of slate IMO.

Anyways I think Chisaki x Hikari is a good couple for this anime.
Dec 5, 2013 12:40 PM

Aug 2012
After episode 10, I dont know anymore. I think I'm pretty sure I want Hikari x Chisaki.
God...dat last confession.
Dec 5, 2013 4:02 PM
Mar 2013
Hikari x Manaka
Chisaki x Kaname (Or Tsumugu but I give Kaname priority since he didn't beat around the bush)
Dec 5, 2013 7:36 PM
Dec 2013
I like all Chisaki ships and Hikari X Manaka.

My order of like :

Tsumugu X Chisaki [OTP] > Kaname X Chisaki > Hikari X Chisaki > Hikari X Manaka.

I'm happy whichever way the TsumuguChisakiKaname dynamic gets resolved. As long as I get Tsumugu --> Chisaki and Kaname --> Chisaki [and <Chisaki>either] angst from their interactions, I'm satisfied.

By the way, did anyone else get the feeling that Kaname is aware of some measure of Tsumugu --> Chisaki or is atleast suspicious of some measure of Chisaki --> Tsumugu by the way he teased her about him in episode 10?
Dec 5, 2013 10:53 PM

Jun 2013
From the start till now... (and probably till the end), mine's gotta be tsumugu x manaka
Dec 6, 2013 12:03 AM

Sep 2012
Why does no one ship Kaname x Sayu?

Come on, people.
Dec 6, 2013 3:37 AM

Dec 2012
I'm waiting for Hikari x Chisaki. I may become hated,but I don't like Manaka at all. She treat Hikari really bad and Tsumugu can go away... Goddammit,he's like a robot. I feel like I'm insulting all the kuu/dandere characters ever if I call him like that. I can't even imagine Tsumugu being with Manaka. He can just ramain the good guy helping others,their best friend. That would be good.
Dec 6, 2013 4:47 AM

Mar 2010
Hikari x Miuna

> : )
Dec 6, 2013 3:21 PM

Dec 2012
tsumugu x chisaki
Dec 6, 2013 8:12 PM
Jan 2010
blairnoel said:
Why does no one ship Kaname x Sayu?

Come on, people.

now that I think about it, that^ pairing works well too~

for me, it's Hikari x Miuna, Tsumugu x Chisaki, Kaname x Sayu. (I'm sorry but I just don't like Manaka very much so she can stay alone forever 8D)
Dec 7, 2013 11:31 AM
Feb 2013
Well i'm for Tsumugu x Chisaki
At first i wasn't really into this ship but at one point i don't know when i started to think about them. What sort of relationship would they have and all those stuff
And now i ship them really hard
Dying fan of Tsusaki ( k don't know how they name this ship )

For the other : Hikari x Manaka
because i just really like hikari and want him to be happy

and Kaname x Sayu (maybe when they grow up a bit lol)
Dec 7, 2013 12:19 PM

Jun 2012
I'm kinda for Chisaki x Hikari °---° followed by Manaka x Hikari
I'm not really into Manaka x Tsumugu thought...

Don't really like Kaname with anyone hahha maybe the little girl with twintails? lmao

Also... wtf guys , anything but Tsumugu x Chisaki. That's just.. wrong. Just the idea disgustes me o_o
SakiDec 7, 2013 12:24 PM
Dec 7, 2013 5:11 PM
Jul 2018
Hikari x Chisaki is winning ^_^
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.