Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Oct 29, 2007 11:07 AM

Hi guys,
Im trying to get the community a full music forum for us (would be located in the main forum). Xinil is considering this request by means of demand for it, and thus im asking for your help.
What im trying to acomplish by having a music forum is a place where all related music threads/articles can be accessed by all users (easliy seen) this would include discussions in and around all music (within given genre's, see the link below) and music requests such as OST releases, where to get from and upcomming releases.

If you are in favour of this going ahead could you post here http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=6536 with a supporting comment.
Thank you for reading and for your support.

Dec 29, 2007 2:33 PM

lol, man there's so many people against it.
What

Dec 30, 2007 10:30 PM

Well duh, why have a music board when you can have an asian drama board?

Dec 30, 2007 11:14 PM

I was quite surprised to find an email stating someone has posted in this thread. My orginal post and in regards to the other main thread were late october time which were quite abit ago now.

As you can see in the other thread i stood my ground on it and if enough people were wanting it then it would have being done. However 'some' couldnt accept the fact that it was a good idea at the time and bring the music community in aswell.

But as you can see there was a revolt half way through by some very influential people on MAL who was against it and were happy having a split community were we can all play happy house tea party over at another site.. (MAL radio club on last.fm)
Basically from the impression i got from it was 'I dont care', 'this proves nothing', and 'omg we already have a MAL music club why do we need a forum?'
The music club is dead.... thats why......

I didnt like the way one of the posts were suggesting that the MAL music club was dead and to do something about it first before making a perposal... it made it sound like 'my suggestion' which is was... was totally thrown back in my face.
Last time i suggest something that would have being beneficial for all and keeping the traffic to the site here.
BUT anyways enough of my rant about something that was covered in the past.

Dec 31, 2007 3:16 AM

Oh well; your efforts will be remembered! I really wanted one.