Forum Settings
Forums
Oct 2, 2013 1:54 PM

The Cho Cho Empire is always growing and so the staff must grow too! CCE is a fun club where we do everything we can to make our members happy! We are one big family and always welcoming to newbies! I will also pay you a sum of chonos every month as thanks for working in my club. So feel free to sign up and be apart of the crew!
Expectations:
-Do your job to the best of your capabilities
-Be as active in the club as you can
-If you will be temporarily/permanently on hiatus, please inform me

ღ <-- This is the Chonos Symbol and you can see how many chonos each position makes per month. That's it ^.^ If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask me. Now, on with the jobs!

POSITIONS AVAILABLE:

ღ40 Scout- Always positions available
You are to recruit people the clubs. It is a very easy job that does not take long. It isn't something you would have to do every single day, just a few times a week invite some people to join.

ღ80 Card Maker- Always positions available
You just make cards for LE's, SE's, RE's, ME's, and FE's. You don't need to have a ton of experience, everyone has to start somewhere and I am not going to decline your application simply because your a newbie. I have a special rule for card makers though, you must participate in at least one edition every month! But if you are ever unable to make cards in that month, just let me know and I am sure we can work it out!

ღ70 Specialty Card Maker- 3 positions available
For this job, I will only ask you to make cards/banners for contest prizes, member cards, calendars etc. You will just make the cards that aren't necessarily in an edition.

ღ40 Affiliator- Always positions available
You affiliate with other clubs. This is an indirect form of advertising in other clubs but in an acceptable way. You aren't full out saying "Join this club!" but you are getting the name out there.

ღ60 Newsletter Courier - 4 positions available
As a Newsletter Courier you just deliver newsletter so our members. It is not a hard job by any means and only takes a few minutes every now and then . usually there is only one newsletter a month so it doesn't require much work!

ღ100 Layout Designer- 3 positions available
You will make layouts for CCE. I like to have a new layout every month and then special layouts for festivals. I am really in need of some so please apply!

ღ70 Claim Maker- 3 positions available
You simply make claims for CCE. I don't have claims very often, just on occasions and during festivals. So often I ask claim makers to also be a card maker as well. but I am in need of some so please sign up!

*NEW* ღ65 Forum Monitor - 5 positions available
As a forum monitor your job is very easy. I will just ask of you to watch over the club and keep the peace :) I may asign some monitors to specific threads to keep the updated (for example: the birthday thread, the amv of the month thread etc.) So it is very easy! This is a new position and I have no monitors so the sooner I get some monitors the better!

*NEW* ღ60Card Deliverer- 4 positions available
I had actually removed this position a while ago but I am bring it back solely for the purpose of contest prizes and birthday gifts. Your job would be very scheduled and you will always know what is coming up. I would tell you, for example, the name of a contest winner and give you their name and you would just have to deliver the prize. So it is super easy!

FORMAT:
Username:
Position: (What job/s you want)
Availability:
Examples:(only for card makers layout designers, and claim makers)
How many other clubs do you admin in?
Why do you want to be apart of my staff?
Modified by katlee8225, Mar 7, 2015 2:44 PM

Oct 2, 2013 4:08 PM

Username: BlueRose123
Position: Custodian and Card Maker
Availability: 2-3 hours on Monday-Friday. All day on the weekdays.
Examples: Here --> http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=734971
How many other clubs do you admin in? A lot xD Around 10. Most of them are inactive though.
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I'd love to help my dear friend Kat-kun ^^

Please inform me if I get accepted or not ^^ Thank you~! ^^

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 2, 2013 5:49 PM

Oct 2, 2013 4:33 PM

Username: Anmoly97
Position: Scout and game producer
Availability: Yes, every day mostly unless I have soccer. But available as you know.
How many other clubs do you admin in? None C:
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? It's because this is my second club that i will be helping out and I really want to help the owner of this club, Kat-kun.

Please leave a message on my profile or PM me if I am accepted.

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by 10makunn, Oct 2, 2013 7:35 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 3, 2013 2:37 AM

Username: gurenmx
Position: Card deliverer / Newsletter Deliverer
Availability: everyday half the day
How many other clubs do you admin in? in 2 only as Affiliator and Card Deliverer
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? well you need help i have a lot of free time so i thought instead of doing nothing i can also do something productive and help you

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 3, 2013 3:10 PM

Oct 3, 2013 3:21 AM
することができない!

Username: legolasdf
Position: Card Maker/ Card deliverer
Availability: 4-6 hours every day
Examples: (http://i.imgur.com/0GpbN8b.png)(http://i.imgur.com/CBGoOEN.jpg)(http://i.imgur.com/f3bx4y8.jpg)
How many other clubs do you admin in? None
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I want to help the club and improve miself too~ ^^

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 3, 2013 3:11 PM

Oct 3, 2013 4:50 AM

Username: DarkTempest
Position: Custodian
Availability: 3-5 hours, almost every day
How many other clubs do you admin in?: 1 (as a 'Waiter' in that other club)
Why do you want to be a part of my staff?: I'd love to be part of making a new club grow and develop over the course of time, and also to meet new people from different walks of life all over the world. XD

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 3, 2013 3:12 PM

Oct 3, 2013 5:49 AM

Username: Mai_san
Position: Card Maker / Anything the club needs :)
Availability: Almost everyday, hours depend but I'm almost always available
Examples:
How many clubs I'm admin in? : I am card maker for 1 club.
Why do you want to be part of my staff: Because I like making cards and I want to help this club become popular by making nice editions. Also I don't know many people here on MAL so I wish to make some friends too :)

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 3, 2013 3:13 PM
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma

Oct 3, 2013 8:12 AM

Username: Hitsuzen24
Position: Newsletter Deliverer/Custodian
Availability: everyday, around 10 hours (can be more, depending on the club's activeness
How many other clubs do you admin in? 3 clubs
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I want to help the club and have lots of fun!!

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 3, 2013 3:13 PM

Oct 3, 2013 7:37 PM

Username: Jets
Position: Card deliverer / Newsletter Deliverer
Availability: Few hours on weekdays. Generally more flexible on weekends.
How many other clubs do you admin in? 6 of them. (Although they're all pretty much inactive atm)
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I like the 'new' element, and I want to help out.

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 4, 2013 3:33 PM

Oct 3, 2013 7:52 PM
Username: HaymsHayms
Position: Custodian/Aiming for Layout Designer
Availability: 12 Hours Every M-F/5-6 SAT && SUN
Examples:

How many other clubs do you admin in? Five. (Only in other sites)
This is my first ever club here so I'll definitely wanna be one of the staffs! I'll do my BEST! :"3

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 4, 2013 3:34 PM

Oct 3, 2013 7:57 PM

Username: Kuudere-Chan
Position: Card Maker or Newsletter Courier
Availability: normally 5-8 hours everyday
Examples:
(http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r672/xNayuta/GUNSLEDisplay1_zpsc89aeca3.png)
(http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r672/xNayuta/GUNSLE4Display_zps48f55f82.png)
(http://i1361.photobucket.com/albums/r672/xNayuta/GUNSLE3Display_zpsc0817eb0.png)

How many other clubs do you admin in? Around 4 or 5.
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I have quite a bit of free time on my hands and I would love to help out the club ^^

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 4, 2013 3:36 PM

Oct 4, 2013 12:51 AM

Username: aleesya
Position: Newsletter Courier
Availability: Everyday..
How many other clubs do you admin in? None, sadly.
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? Kinda rotting at home doing nothing so i'd like to help out since i have loads of free time c;

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 4, 2013 3:37 PM

Oct 4, 2013 1:13 PM

Username: Ao_no_Exo
Position: Game producer
Availability: Umm about 10-13hours per day with exceptions when I have other work to do, even then about 3 hours after 11pm UTC+3 hours.

How many other clubs do you admin in? ~None, but I did plan to make a club a few days ago.
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? ~I have the free time and also like to participate in forum games so I wouldn't mind monitoring them at the same time. I usually check back on posts after my post even if my last post was 3 days ago so I don't really miss much. And what else could I say... I don't really argue about stuff but rather stop fights. That's about it :D.

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 4, 2013 3:39 PM

Oct 8, 2013 12:17 PM
Ashen Awakener

Username: Lyfa
Position: Card Maker
Availability: I'm usually here daily even when I'm on hiatus I'm avaible for the clubs I'm part of...
Examples:

How many other clubs do you admin in? 9, soon 6 maybe 5 if this continues ._.
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? Well I just left 2 clubs due to inactivity, I also plan to leave another 3 clubs due to 3 leaders all being gone for over a month alrdy. Also lot other clubs are inactive due to img code disabled and it seems it's active here so I wanna do something x).

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 8, 2013 6:36 PM

Oct 9, 2013 12:16 AM

Username: Angel_of_dreams
Availability: A few hours every day due to school. Will not be available on the weekend
Examples:

How many other clubs do you admin in? I think about 2 or 3
Why do you want to be apart of the staff? I love this club and making cards is pretty fun. I want to help out as much as I can although I'm just a beginner at making cards XD

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 9, 2013 3:20 PM

s e t b y  t a i y a k i

Oct 9, 2013 2:42 PM

Username: Intertnets
Position: Custodian
Availability: Times vary depending on days. (School from 7-2)(Work from 4-8)
How many other clubs do you admin in? None, but I want to make this my first!
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I wanted to try and become an admin but most other clubs are filled and are older, so as a newer club that is recruiting I wanted to try my hand at something easily handable like Custodian.
Thank you for your consideration!

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 9, 2013 3:20 PM

Oct 13, 2013 5:11 AM

Username: MawaruHime
Position: Card/NewsletterDeliverer
Availability: Everyday~ (when school days..few hours ^^)
How many other clubs do you admin in? 6 clubs, i think~
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I want to help the club ^.^

Please inform me if i get accepted or not, Thanks! :))

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Oct 13, 2013 11:01 AM

Nov 2, 2013 7:49 AM

Username: PandaPudding
Position: Scout
Availability: Everyday except when I get too busy with schoolwork
How many other clubs do you admin in? None. This is my first time applying ;D
Why do you want to be a part of my staff? Well, because this club is interesting, so to speak, and I want to help invite more members so things would get more active.

Could you please inform me if I get accepted? Thank you very much! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Nov 2, 2013 12:46 PM

Nov 8, 2013 9:33 AM
elk sensei

Username: elkensteyin
Position: Layout Designer
Availability: I work full time, but am available every night
How many other clubs do you admin in? One; namine's café - primary designer
Examples:

Why do you want to be a part of my staff? Friends with just about all the staff, and Cho Cho is my first club so there isa special feel to it

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ

Modified by katlee8225, Dec 24, 2013 9:44 PM

Dec 24, 2013 5:59 PM

Username: Stocking1
Availability: I go on mal on a regular basis
How many other clubs do you admin in? I am admin in the Slice of Life Club as well as Sylph's CardShop~~ (SCS)
Examples:

Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I really enjoy making cards and I also really like your club, I think it would be very fun making cards with your group. :)

Thank You very much :)

please notify me if Iv'e been accepted/not

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ

Modified by katlee8225, Dec 24, 2013 9:44 PM

Dec 26, 2013 2:19 AM

Username: Trinixa
Availability: Every Day
Examples:

How many other clubs do you admin in: 5 (Trinixa's Cardworkshop,Dere Girls Alliance,Candy Workshop, Realm of Cards, Katekyo Quiz/Game FC)
Why do you want to be apart of my staff: Hymm..I'm really like making cards and also I really like helping others ^^

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ

Modified by katlee8225, Dec 26, 2013 10:17 AM

Jan 26, 2014 1:36 PM

Username: Zeenipai
Position:Scout
Availability: Mostly everyday
Examples:
How many other clubs do you admin in? Just 1
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I'd like to try another job because I might find it interesting and at least help a bit ~

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Jan 26, 2014 2:07 PM
Club Badges - RACE -- TCO -- MT -- DAGC -- II

Feb 3, 2014 1:40 AM

Username: tiffanyhng
Position: Game Producer
Availability: The real question is when am I not on MAL? Usually everyday
Examples:
How many other clubs do you admin in? None unfortunately :(
Why do you want to be a part of my staff? This is one of my favorite clubs. I always try to come to this club everyday whether it is to chat in our squad forum or participate in games. I believe that it would be a great experience for me to be part of what I love. ^_^ Plus, sometimes being a part of the staff means I can get more cards. :p teehee

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Feb 3, 2014 2:42 PM

Feb 11, 2014 9:13 AM

Username: Elemental_Wizard
Position: Game Producer/Anything else I can help with.
Availability: Most days.
How many other clubs do you admin in? None at the moment. I have been an admin once before.
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I love this club! I want to help everyone who works hard here continue to make this a fun place.

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ

Modified by katlee8225, Feb 12, 2014 7:34 PM

Feb 26, 2014 1:10 AM

Username: Jsnoob
Availability: 1 ~ 2 hours on weekdays and usually more on weekends
Examples: Here
How many other clubs do you admin in? 5

Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I just like making cards :D and I wanna make friends cause I'm lonely ):

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Feb 27, 2014 5:14 PM

Mar 9, 2014 3:37 PM
Can I still apply for this o.o

Username: -Sweetness-
Position: Cardmaker
Available: Pretty much every day, except for when I have exams
How many other clubs do you admin in? none :c
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I only recently started actually using mal, and I wanted to join a club and help out, along with meet new people. This looks like a really fun club, so I want to help out :D Plus, I have a lot of free time.
Examples:

(。◕‿◕。)

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Mar 9, 2014 9:50 PM
我們可不可以做朋友嗎?

Apr 17, 2014 6:58 AM

Umm well..

Username: Busydude
The Job: Layout Designer
Available: One Layout a Month
Other Clubs: 3 (Sylph's CardShop, Namine's Café, and Card Dreamland)
Why do you want to be apart of my staff?: Because the club seems pretty cool, and would love to help out.
Examples:
My Current Profile
Example 2
Example 3

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Apr 18, 2014 8:45 PM

Apr 25, 2014 6:46 PM

Username: PrincessAhri
Availability: Well.. I have school on the weekdays so it's really difficult to be online, but I try my best. Mainly available on weekends. I can make this work.
Examples: 1 2 3
How many other clubs do you admin in?: None right now.
Why do you want to be apart of my staff?: I enjoy making cards, and I think this might be a great experience for me to test out things and give it all I got. c:

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Apr 25, 2014 7:09 PM

Apr 28, 2014 2:32 AM

Username: mcxynth
Availability: I'll be available for the whole of May, but for June-October, only on weekends. I have two weeks of break on October, so I'll be active by then. On November, back to busy schedules, then I'm back again on December...It's hard to study in a boarding school~! ToT
Examples: Here~ sizes are kinda off...sorry If you need some more examples, please notify me :)
How many other clubs do you admin in? None~ ^__^
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I wanna help~ xD Plus, I enjoy making myself busy with editing stuff in Photoshop aside from writing my usual stories xD~

*edit: I'm a beginner, too, sorry >_< :3

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Apr 29, 2014 8:17 PM

Big Vers.

May 2, 2014 2:44 PM

Username: Phraze
Position: Claim Maker
Availability: 3 hours a day (for the job)
Examples: 1, 2
How many other clubs do you admin in? 4
Why do you want to be a part of my staff? This club is friendly and I like to help out clubs like that xD I'll also like to try being a claim maker ^^

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, May 5, 2014 7:43 PM

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze

Jul 26, 2014 9:58 AM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Username: RachelPanda
Position: (What job/s you want) Affiliator, updater, cardmaker
Availability: 4-5 hrs a day
Examples:Here
How many other clubs do you admin in?11 though some are inactive or semi active
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I was asked by a certain someone to apply :), and I am always willing to help out a friend!

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Jul 28, 2014 9:44 AM

Aug 9, 2014 10:44 PM

Username: YukiTsubaki
Availability: Everyday
Examples: 1, 2, 3, 4

It's been a while since I've made cards,
I usually make gifs now, so all my old stuff
has been deleted lol. I can only show you four. :D

How many other clubs do you admin in? None
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? This club looks fun
and interesting, so I would like to help out. (✿◠‿◠)

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Mar 17, 2015 9:13 PM
writingstumblrbooksanimemangaprofile picture by ME

Aug 11, 2014 7:03 AM

Username: Nakumii
Position: (What job/s you want): Card and claim maker
Availability: 2-4 hours a day
Examples: Here
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I love photoshop and mal!
Modified by katlee8225, Mar 10, 2015 9:33 PM

Sep 9, 2014 10:19 AM

Name; Hime
Position: Afflilator
Availability: everyday basically unless something comes out.
How many other clubs do you admin in? uh around 18.
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I would like to help around and give out the word to know this club is fun and active. Get more people to join and believe this will continue to grow.

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Mar 10, 2015 9:33 PM

Mar 10, 2015 9:26 PM

Username:Ayahoshino
Availability: everyday
How many other clubs do you admin in? 1
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? To help out!

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Mar 12, 2015 4:24 PM
I would read pcp if it was a manga!

Mar 12, 2015 5:50 PM
Username: AkiHime_
Availability: few hours everyday
How many other clubs do you admin in? 1
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? I wanna help out.

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Mar 17, 2015 9:16 PM

Mar 12, 2015 7:07 PM

Username: turtlebandit
Position: Forum Moderator
Availability: I usually average about 8-10 hours a day on MAL
Examples:(only for card makers layout designers, and claim makers)
How many other clubs do you admin in?: I admin in 2 other clubs
Why do you want to be apart of my staff?: Because this is one of the first clubs I joined and I like helping out on MAL :)

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, Mar 12, 2015 8:12 PM

Apr 28, 2015 2:40 AM

Username:-Raku-
Position: (What job/s you want)Card Deliverer/Scout
Availability: Everyday Max 10 hours.
How many other clubs do you admin in? I was never an admin here before.
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? Because i'd like to help people

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, May 4, 2015 7:33 PM

May 2, 2015 8:21 PM
Username: zedk-_reaper
Position: Scout, Affiliator, and maybe Forum Monitor
Availability: Allways(I'm 3 to 6 hours maximum sometimes or othertimes I have MAL open all the time
How many other clubs do you admin in? H.M.S.E Hartwell and Anime Paradise Club
Why do you want to be apart of my staff? Because I like to help in the groups and I'm good in some areas but in anothers I'm like a noob so I want to do what I can do

ƸӜƷ ~*Accepted*~ ƸӜƷ
Modified by katlee8225, May 4, 2015 7:34 PM

May 28, 2015 2:19 PM

Username: ShadowClaire
Position: Forum Monitor
Availability: 5-8 Hours A Day But Once Schools Out I Will Be Online More
How many other clubs do you admin in?: K.S.C.H, A.P.C., C.A., A.A.C., J-WoW
Why do you want to be apart of my staff?: I Love Helping Out Groups. It's Fun And I Get To Meet New People Who Like Anime. I Also Like Helping The Group Grow So More People Join And See How Far The Group Goes! :3

PM or Comment If I Get Declined Or Accepted! >.< Thank You! ^3^
|| KSCH | TQSH | FFG | DC ||

Jun 19, 2015 10:04 AM

Availability: everyday 2-3 hours
Examples: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1394377
Your club is pretty cool ^.^ I enjoy making cards