Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Coppelion Episode 1 Discussion

Dec 3, 2013 10:03 AM

Similar animation to K but this one as a little bit too much of heavy black bordering. I don't know what to say the story feel kind off heavy but not much development in the first episode ( like K XD) seem promising thought.

Dec 13, 2013 6:21 PM

nothing really grabbed me tbh, the art was nice enough having watched K i can obviously see the similarities, the only thing i am predicting is that we seem to have the dominant leader girl, and the other two seem really weak as characters, i just hope they get involved and are of some use rather than just sitting there watching like they did in this first episode.....

will continue though as the synopsis was what attracted me to watching this anime before it aired, while some get tired of the whole post-apocalyptic thing, I have a soft spot for stuff like this so will carry on and see where they go with the story, some elements have intrigued me

Dec 19, 2013 9:21 AM

Quite an interesting episode. At times it felt slightly too slow but lets see how it goes. It certainly has an intriguing start and good production values.

Stark700 said:
The artwork reminds me of K which isn't very surprising. I have read the manga before so I was curious to see how this will go.

Personally it reminded me more of Mardock Scramble and that definitely isn't a bad thing..

Jul 20, 2014 11:59 AM

beersandsmiles said:
Did i see a pre-air of this anime sometime ago?! Does such a thing exist?
I think a saw something very similar to this anime
Interesting, lets see what this is about

ya i think it was a single EP or short promo OVA of some sort... i'll try to find it

EDIT: Found it: http://myanimelist.net/anime/14373/Arata_naru_Sekai:_Mirai-hen/

not the same anime but similar
Modified by flaxman85, Jul 20, 2014 12:05 PM

Oct 11, 2014 6:14 AM

flaxman85 said:
beersandsmiles said:
Did i see a pre-air of this anime sometime ago?! Does such a thing exist?
I think a saw something very similar to this anime
Interesting, lets see what this is about

ya i think it was a single EP or short promo OVA of some sort... i'll try to find it

EDIT: Found it: http://myanimelist.net/anime/14373/Arata_naru_Sekai:_Mirai-hen/

not the same anime but similar

SORRY for the reply. humm, i thought it was the same

Dec 13, 2014 6:35 PM

Good start. I like the animation. It unique. I don't think I saw another show that looks like this. Maybe AoT. Does the people who do't need hazmat suits really need to be schoolgirls? Really? Oh well. I like the ED. It's nice. Let's see where this goes.

Feb 17, 2015 5:07 PM

Very nice start!

Mar 18, 2015 3:12 PM

Very interesting start I must say! I quite like the atmosphere and especially the art/animation. I do wonder what kind of story this anime will offer! I do hope that other girl is still alive!

Aug 9, 2015 10:53 AM

This is a very nice start :D I like the art style and the setting.

Sep 6, 2015 1:30 AM

I love the backgrounds. They looks great. The problem are the characters though. The background & characters clash in some scenes. It just looks weird. I also don't like the thick outline on the characters.

Sep 16, 2015 10:16 AM

Can't u tell a difference between wolf and a dog , stop bitching.

Jan 3, 2018 5:33 PM

Cool start, was a bit sceptical due to the rather low score,but the premise got me interested enough to give it a shot.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Pages (6) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

Preview MangaManga Store