Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 29, 2013 1:27 PM
Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Quite a few new developments we've got there...
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 29, 2013 1:28 PM

Jan 2009
Alibaba how could you, poor Mor
mattx017Sep 29, 2013 2:10 PM
Sep 29, 2013 1:31 PM

Nov 2011
WHOA. Alibaba has a what now?!
Sep 29, 2013 1:42 PM

Jan 2013
GuiltyKing said:
Quite a few new developments we've got there...
Indeed.
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Sep 29, 2013 1:43 PM

Aug 2010
HOLY!!!!!! O_O!!

He really did it?! O_o? U gotta be kidding right XD

Poor Mor :(...I wonder how she'll take this news?

Will Magi go romance route for a few chaps now hahaha?
Sep 29, 2013 1:57 PM
Jul 2013
Alibaba, you sum-a-bitch.

Mor, it's time for you to NTR Toto then.
Sep 29, 2013 2:02 PM

Jan 2011
Mor ;_;
[center]
Sep 29, 2013 2:05 PM

Feb 2008
hey now don't be so harsh on him. they did separate for a while and they never really developed that way. Still, this will crush Mor. i think Mor is destined for that other dude....
Sep 29, 2013 2:12 PM

Dec 2011
Holy crap. Alibaba has a girl! Can't wait to see what Morgiana will do.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 29, 2013 2:15 PM
Feb 2012
Raigerzero said:
....Goddammit Alibaba.....I hope Morgiana goes full Yandere Mode on him now. I have nothing against Toto, but Morgiana gets priority. She is his one and only pair of wings and soulmate lol household member and she knows him more intimately (I mean this as "closely" of course).

Tigerfight eminent.

Xinception said:
Alibaba, you sum-a-bitch.

Mor, it's time for you to NTR Toto then.

This.

Given some of the moments those two shared, intimately wouldn't be too wrong a word to use, buddy.

btw, you meant 'imminent' there.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 29, 2013 2:19 PM

May 2013
Alibaba's got a girlfriend. Can't wait to see what Morgiana is gonna do about it.
Sep 29, 2013 2:22 PM

Feb 2012
Lmao the ending.

A meeting between Sinbad and Kouen, something bad will go down there.

Also I guess this ship everyone's on started to sink, haha.
Sep 29, 2013 2:23 PM

Nov 2011
this is going to be so much fun :D
ganbare Mor!!! :3
Sep 29, 2013 2:27 PM

Sep 2011
Welp, I didn't expect that at all.
Sep 29, 2013 2:34 PM

Dec 2010
Huuuuuh? I knew something would happen between those two the same moment I saw Toto, but for them to go that far... O.O
Sep 29, 2013 2:35 PM

Mar 2008
Hakuryu will show up on the summit with Judal and tons of black ruhk.

Meanwhile Mor will still be sad since Alibaba has a girlfriend and she knows Hakuryu likes her. She might try to save him.

Well, at least you know strong fighting girls are his type, Mor.
Sep 29, 2013 2:44 PM

Apr 2008
Wow so Morgiana came back for nothing. She could have been safe with the rest of her clan but came back to be with Alibaba and Aladdin only to find out Alibaba got a girl. Fuckin hell that's cruel
Sep 29, 2013 2:59 PM

Oct 2011
Noooo I legit felt like smacking Alibaba ಥ_ಥ My poor fanalis princess will never be noticed by that fool *sob*
Sep 29, 2013 3:00 PM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
I was just laughing how he was being made fun of being a "man" in Reim and I thought the next pages would be even funnier and then... THAT HAPPENED! Just no :I Alibaba x Mor is canon but now he does not deserve her! Hakuryu ftw! They should be together!

Stupid Alibaba >.>

*fangirl rage*
Sep 29, 2013 3:36 PM

Jun 2013
Stark700 said:
WHOA. Alibaba has a what now?!

Truly Indeed...Alibaba Has What...Poor Morgiana.... Is it just me Or is this Start of Love Triangle?

o.O Holy SH**!? Who else just Read Chapter 199...and Was Shocked.... Why i am seeing something very big Drama and Jealousy going to start soon? I don't even know do i want Love Triangle or not?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 29, 2013 3:42 PM

May 2012
dafuq alibaba??? is this going to be some kind of love triangle?? my poor morgiana,.

Sep 29, 2013 3:42 PM

Apr 2008
I foresee Morgiana pushing her limits in the next fight and getting herself almost killed
Sep 29, 2013 3:51 PM

Jul 2008
It's ok, now Morg will not have to settle with a retarded a generic shounen lead.
Sep 29, 2013 3:52 PM

Apr 2008
Shangetsu said:
It's ok, now Morg will not have to settle with a retarded a generic shounen lead.

Except she broke her promise to the masked dude to go back to her people and lost the chance to ever do so again. So no with that big of a price this is only a temporary setback meant to bring them together.
Sep 29, 2013 4:37 PM

Apr 2012
Alibaba has a girl friend? The fuck?
Sep 29, 2013 4:56 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty strange revelation. Can't wait to see how's Mor gonna react..
Keep moving forward
Sep 29, 2013 5:22 PM
Aug 2012
I'm happy for Alibaba but i feel bad for mor the look on her face said it all.
Sep 29, 2013 5:38 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Who wanna bet this is just another misunderstanding?
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 29, 2013 5:45 PM

May 2013
poor morgiana :(
I know alibaba and morgiana is canon but if alibaba just gonna hurt mor then please morgiana just go out with hakuryuu
Sep 29, 2013 6:09 PM

Mar 2012
nice! way to go alibaba.
Sep 29, 2013 6:15 PM
Apr 2011
Yandere mode Mor!
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Sep 29, 2013 6:19 PM

Apr 2010
I want to go on party in Sindria style tooooo T___T
Lol, here I wondered when the heck did Sharrkan dissapeared, and he was seriously working :D *mumble mumble, why he didn't comfort Yamuraiha instead of Drakon and Hinahoho, mumble mumble*
OMG, Alibaba you have what? o.O
Poor Morgiana *pats, don't cry baby, Masrur onii-chan will kick Nani-baba's butt*
Can't wait to see the summit but firstly I want them to spend some time on Sindria...gosh I love that place ♥
Sep 29, 2013 7:26 PM

Mar 2010
What the hell happened to Alibaba X Morgiana Love Team?
Screw this.
Sep 29, 2013 8:39 PM

Dec 2010
dont worry , alibaba never said his girlfriends name ... it might not be the case you are thinking...

i thought aladin was taken by kouen and they might go to a new neutral kingdom before the summit ,

oh well its like homecoming in sindria , i like the folks there ...those jolly guys ...btw was there any elizabeth in sindria ?... i always thought ...alibaba and elizabeth had a connection ...you know...
headless_nickSep 29, 2013 9:23 PM
Sep 29, 2013 8:52 PM

Jun 2011
Damn Alibaba what are you doing!! xD
Mor ='(
5/5
Sep 29, 2013 10:07 PM
Jul 2018
wakka9ca said:
Who wanna bet this is just another misunderstanding?

It blatantly is. Besides, if there was something between him and Toto, there would've been more awkwardness between them with Aladdin and Morgianna around when they met at the port.
Sep 29, 2013 10:11 PM

May 2010
wow what a surprise Alibaba haha
Sep 29, 2013 11:51 PM
Sep 30, 2013 12:07 AM

Mar 2011
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Alibaba Whyyyyyyyyyyy.
Sep 30, 2013 1:25 AM

Apr 2010
Misunderstanding or not, poor Mor! It's may a case of, Toto will get mad if she hears the convo because she loves Alibaba but he's with a totally different girl that we ain't seen yet...

Ah, another "in-between-arc-in-Sindria". Should be some good comedy here then. :D
Sep 30, 2013 1:37 AM

Dec 2011
Morgiana D':
Sep 30, 2013 2:40 AM
Jul 2013
Mor, you should bitch slap Alibaba right around chapter 200.
Sep 30, 2013 4:07 AM

Mar 2012
Okay, I really don't understand why everyone wants to lynch Alibaba now? Just because he got a girlfriend? I mean, come on, give him a break already. He never felt that way for Morgiana, I always got the impression that he saw her as a very good friend. Though that revelation was a little bit sudden, but... really, now to spite is Alibaba is just childish in my opinion. And they were seperate for a long time, so...
Sep 30, 2013 4:08 AM

Apr 2008
Yuufa-san said:
Okay, I really don't understand why everyone wants to lynch Alibaba now? Just because he got a girlfriend? I mean, come on, give him a break already. He never felt that way for Morgiana, I always got the impression that he saw her as a very good friend. Though that revelation was a little bit sudden, but... really, now to spite is Alibaba is just childish in my opinion. And they were seperate for a long time, so...

It's not fair to Morgiana. Look at everything she gave up to be with him. The dying promise to the guy who saved her back in the tomb. Her own personal goal to reunite with the fanalis and maybe see her parents again. Yunan said it. She would either go then or never. And she chose to go back. To fight alongside him and for him. If not for that then yes this would be no reason for outrage. However Morgiana has sacrificed too much for this to be any kind of fair. It's obvious that this whole situation is a ploy to push them two together either by Morgiana going self destruct in the next battle or using Toto's eventual jealousy to get Alibaba to notice.

Still wanna punch Alibaba's eye a nice shade of black and blue though
Darklight0303Sep 30, 2013 4:21 AM
Sep 30, 2013 4:11 AM

Jun 2013
Alibaba just droped the atomic bomb, poor Morgiana (T^T)
Sep 30, 2013 5:10 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I'm hoping that it's some kind of misunderstanding. Otherwise we could be up for a lot of drama and a very broken hearted Morg. Maybe the next arc is all about Morg and Hyakuru joining up and Alibaba realizing what he's missing out on at some point?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 30, 2013 6:51 AM

Jan 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Yuufa-san said:

It's not fair to Morgiana. Look at everything she gave up to be with him. The dying promise to the guy who saved her back in the tomb. Her own personal goal to reunite with the fanalis and maybe see her parents again. Yunan said it. She would either go then or never. And she chose to go back. To fight alongside him and for him. If not for that then yes this would be no reason for outrage. However Morgiana has sacrificed too much for this to be any kind of fair. It's obvious that this whole situation is a ploy to push them two together either by Morgiana going self destruct in the next battle or using Toto's eventual jealousy to get Alibaba to notice.

I see, but I believe the real question is, has it ever been hinted that Alibaba knew/knows that Morgiana has feelings for him?
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Sep 30, 2013 6:54 AM

Apr 2008
Cabron said:
Darklight0303 said:
Yuufa-san said:

I see, but I believe the real question is, has it ever been hinted that Alibaba knew/knows that Morgiana has feelings for him?

Nope he's as dense as a rock in that regard
Sep 30, 2013 9:47 AM

Sep 2010
Being a very huge HakuMor seeing Alibaba and Toto in an romantic relationship if its not an misunderstanding is totally fine be me. I just hope this means that Hakuryuu will come along during the summit and by the end of the arc or whenever Mor will be the one to save him. Although I still see her rejecting his offer to become Empress and they remain friends unless Othaka pulls a quick one. But overall I just want to see Ali, Mor, Ala, and Ryuu together and happy again going on adventures. T^T

Well anyways while the fanbase is slut shaming Toto and getting the pitchforks and torches out to go after Alibaba I'm just sitting back and thinking hot damn puberty is a great thing sometimes when I saw Olba again. I think he will become one of my favorites even if his revenge towards Hakuryuu still frightens me. Sharrkan you get a million points from me for making Olba like that wow.

Also the whole thing where Sphintus brings his clan/family over to meet Titus its like "Here is my waifu and my daughter" xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 30, 2013 11:07 AM

Aug 2009
The Alimor fanbase is in riot!

Alibaba having a girlfriend is shocking news! Oh sweet little Morgiana, I can literately see her heart breaking. At the last page she's even touching the necklace he gave her, it's so sad T___T

Regarding Toto, well, it does seems like she wants their relationship to be official already. She looks attached to Alibaba and he looks adorably flustered too. Nngghh.... how could all this happen off screen? WHY! Ohtaka-san has to explain this as soon as possible!

I'm hoping this is a setup for development in the relationship between Morgiana and Alibaba. Ohtaka is going to focus on the romance in Magi, if she didn't then Morgiana would properly have been quietly crushing on Alibaba to the end of the manga. Now the gears are in motion, it's going to be interesting!

Olba has grown a lot, I just knew that would happen. And he was heavily influenced by Sharrkan xD Hope the pirate kids will become part of Alibaba's household.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» What's the best and worst Arc in Magi?

coolasianbro - Feb 11, 2021

8 by LeonhartAugust »»
Apr 20, 1:12 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 369 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2017

86 by mizukasa »»
Mar 23, 8:16 AM

» The Nen Show Podcast - Magi and Sinbad

MuffinManTho - Mar 17

0 by MuffinManTho »»
Mar 17, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 27 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Sep 25, 2011

9 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Jul 13, 2011

12 by brokeRyuk »»
Jan 19, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.