Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 28, 2013 4:35 PM

May 2013
Sadly, i haven't even played the game yet..which, i really want to! *siiggggh* anyway, so who do you think? I'm thinking Ayato...or she wont end up with anyone at all. T_T and OH! Who's your favorite character from Diabolik Lovers? :) Mine would obviously be Shuu. <3 <3 <3
“The longer we live the more weight we carry in our hearts.(Layla)”-NANA
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 29, 2013 11:48 AM

Jan 2009
I did play the game and have listened to all Drama CD's uptill now. Tbh, I don't really want Yui to end up with someone, cause that will mean the whole series will end. xD
My favorite, the char that interested me from the beginning, is Reij-sama . Sadly he seems to be the most hated out of them all. xD Especially in the game..but in the CD's he's just a DO-S Gentleman :3
Sep 29, 2013 3:04 PM
Aug 2013
The page isnt that active, huh? T_T hmph!anyway, I never played the game too! I wanted to, but i dont know where to download and some says they only come in japanese, (i cant really understand japanese! :"() For me...ermm...OF COURSE, SUBARU!! :"> the way he gets mad just turns me on! Haha...^_^ <3 SUBARU IS L<3VE. aaaaaaand...i dont really care if he ends up with someone! But i think it will be Ayato!! AYATO! Since i've watched plenty of anime and he's the one that is just the rightful one to be..? :P iiih.. Be it ayato or shuu! But i wont agree if its gonna be Subaru!!!
Sep 30, 2013 1:23 PM

Mar 2010
She's prob going to end up wit Ayato. Cause idk...

I don't really like anyone so far :3
Oct 6, 2013 5:31 AM

Jan 2012
Well, Ayato seems to be the male protagonist, so...
Nov 6, 2013 9:59 AM
Jan 2013
I also don't play the game because I don't have a PSP but I also want to try using an emulator on PC and for the anime i think he will not end up with anyone, like most anime adaptation of the otome games certainly ended slightly hanging

but as far as I noticed in the anime seems Ayato is the protagonist and i like his character especially the actor voice is Hikaru Midorikawa <3
Dec 3, 2013 7:54 AM
Dec 2013
Like the most think: It's probably Ayato. I like his character and he's one of my favorites though but I prefer Shu cause...well I think he's attractive and I love him :I
Apr 9, 2014 7:23 PM
Oct 2013
Idk. Haven't played the game yet, but watched the anime. I think, mostly to you guys, will be Ayato. I guess the others have to move on and find another meal like Yui. Haha! XD
I have faith and smell dark roses.
Jul 28, 2014 9:42 AM

Nov 2013
I'd say she'll end up with Ayato. I didn't play the game, only watched the anime and read the manga. :/ As for my favourite characters it's gotta be Ayato (yours truly was first XD) or Shuu (his personality is awesome :3), however Kanato's childlish behaviour makes him cute at times. I guess Laito woud be good for the more 'sexuality interested' fans :P He's quite hot too.

Aug 14, 2014 7:18 AM

May 2012
She'll probably end up with Ayato.. most probably hehe
Nov 18, 2015 6:03 PM
Dec 2012
If you seen Hakuouki and Hiiro no Kakera you've noticed how the heroine always falls in love the first main guy she meets. Examples: In Hakuouki, Chizaru falls in love with Hijikata, and in Hiiro no Kakera, Tamaki falls in love with Takuma, which is the first man she meets. So it's my belief that Yui will end up falling in love with Ayato, who is the first man she meets.
Dec 4, 2015 11:53 PM
Oct 2015
I think she will end up with Ayato but my fav is Raito <3
Feb 29, 2016 2:29 PM
Jan 2015
I have watched both seasons of the anime, i haven't played the games yet though however i plan to :3 from what i gathered in the first season i believed that ayato would be the guy yui would end up with, but after watching the second season my mind has completely changed. Not only do i now believe that yui seems better off with the mukami clan but also ruki seems to be a better choice for her, especially towards the end of the season.
On a separate note my favourite character right now is laito, he's just so attractive ^.^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Which Sakamaki Brothers is Your Least Favorite?

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2013

12 by Eupherne »»
Nov 16, 2021 3:20 AM

» Diabolik Lovers Season 3

capybaby - Jun 3, 2016

0 by capybaby »»
Jun 3, 2016 2:13 AM

» Introductions

AkiyamaMiyuki - Oct 16, 2013

0 by AkiyamaMiyuki »»
Oct 16, 2013 11:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.