Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 16, 2014 8:11 AM

Jun 2012
sim0n2170 said:
Found this from the wiki

According to Wit Studio head, George Wada, there will "definitely" be a continuation to Attack on Titan. In the meantime, however, they are "producing an anime that will be bundled in a limited edition of the Attack on Titan manga, which tells a different sort of story than what we did in the TV series"

So, they are going to make an adaptation of "Before the fall" and/or "Birth of Levi"? Cool. Looking forward to it.
The only True Ending is the Harem Ending.
Apr 16, 2014 11:35 AM
Sep 2013
According to a Source i can't explain, they want to make a second 24-26 Episode Season exactly 2 years after the first one. That means starting from April 2015.
Till that time we will see at least till December 2 more OVA's
One with the 14th Manga in August, about the 104th Training Squad, an original Story about the charaters newly interactions. And one in Dezember with the 15th Manga.
They aren't sure about a third OVA in April with the 16th Manga (April 2015).
There will also be 2 Recap Movies, one in the 4Q2014 of Episode 1-13 and the second in 1Q2015 of Episode 14-25. At the End of the first Compilation Movie there will be a Teaser for the second compilation movie, and at the end of the second compilation movie there will be a Trailer for the new, second Season.
MehmedApr 16, 2014 11:46 AM
Apr 16, 2014 11:42 AM
Sep 2013
At that time, that means in April 2015, the Manga will be at Chapter 68. The first season had 32-33 Chapters. As you can see, there is enough material for a full second season. And at the end of the Second Season there will be 72 Chapters. That means 8-12 more Chapters, if Isayama really wants to end it at 20 Volumes.
Apr 16, 2014 11:48 AM
Nov 2013
There's no way they won't make another season. It's such a popular anime. Even people at my school who don't watch anime have seen it.
I've got the cure for loneliness.

Jun 20, 2014 3:55 PM

Mar 2012
After reading your comments I'm happy and looking forward for 2nd season even if it's in 2015. Hopefully there'll be OVAs in between.
There's no such thing as a painless lesson.
They just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary.
You can't gain anything without losing something first.
Although if you can endure that pain and walk away from it,
you'll find that you now have a heart strong enough to overcome any obstacle.
Yeah, a heart made fullmetal.
- Fullmetal Alchemist
Jul 9, 2014 4:05 PM
Sep 2011
I found this it might be helpful
http://youtu.be/hGjGYHlcpQg
Jul 9, 2014 4:13 PM

Jul 2013
blue_dawn said:
It has great demand both in Japan and in United States. Plus, there was another cliff hanger (titans outside the wall)... so my prediction: Yes.

in*
mitch3315 said:
This might be a bit hard for you to believe, I know I didn't at first, but the thing is that other people actually have different opinions to your own. Crazy, right? How dare they not conform to your opinion on this show, or any other, who the hell do they think they are?
Jul 9, 2014 5:35 PM

Aug 2012
sesshomaru1 said:
I found this it might be helpful
http://youtu.be/hGjGYHlcpQg
That's only about the movie though
Jul 11, 2014 3:49 AM

Mar 2008
Not sure if I already posted in this thread.. I hope not.
I am nearly 100% certain it will get a second season, 1. given the popularity and success of SnK, and 2. the open ending of the anime (wise choice here). It's just a matter of time so we'll have to be patient.
The thing is if they made that much profit with the anime (which boosted the sales for the manga as well) obviously they want to make even more money so another season is inevitable. Same thing with NGNL.
Jul 11, 2014 6:13 AM

Sep 2012
Season 2 will happen.
It'll most likely be announced at the end of the second recap movie, which will air something 2015 (probably within the first half rather than the second).
I estimate Season 2 will air Fall 2015. That'll also give enough time for the manga to release enough material for a second season and beyond.
Jul 11, 2014 8:55 AM

Jan 2014
I think the most important question is "when" they will make a season 2 because I'm very sure that they will. They just need to produce more manga chapters :)
Jul 11, 2014 10:47 AM

Apr 2013
They are making season 2, it supposed to be released sometime next year apparently.
Jul 11, 2014 1:54 PM

Jul 2010
Well, it was confirmed that it would be released late July of this year. Link
Jul 11, 2014 2:08 PM

Jun 2014
freduy5 said:

I wouldn't take that too seriously, because it started as a April fools, and if it was coming out in just a few weeks, why haven't we seen any trailers or anything. Korra did something like that, but they still released trailers before they announced the release date. And they said rocket news announced it, but I couldn't find the article where they announced it. And another site also said japnation animanga announced it, but I couldn't find that site anywhere.

Also, how would they get a second season that fast? I'd they rush it? Or did they create a anime only story? I guess this would be a divergence point like fullmetal alchemist, and it would be cool if they did something like fma and fma brotherhood, but I'd want this anime to be faithful to the manga, because the manga is so good.
Ketsubutsu31Jul 11, 2014 2:14 PM
I didn't come here to play, I came to win. Now lets play.
Jul 11, 2014 3:51 PM

Aug 2012
freduy5 said:
That article is clearly fake about the season 2 date
Jul 12, 2014 4:30 PM

Jun 2014
bungderp said:
That article is most likely fake.
Ketsubutsu31 said:

I wouldn't take that too seriously, because it started as a April fools, and if it was coming out in just a few weeks, why haven't we seen any trailers or anything. Korra did something like that, but they still released trailers before they announced the release date. And they said rocket news announced it, but I couldn't find the article where they announced it. And another site also said japnation animanga announced it, but I couldn't find that site anywhere.

To add on to your point, it's unlikely and would make the recap movies set this year and next year a waste. This show will get another season undoubtedly, but not this soon.

I didn't even think about the movies. At most, a teaser will come out soon, but even that's stretching it. I expect some news around the time the second movie comes out.
Jul 13, 2014 3:55 PM

Apr 2008
I call bullshit on the rumors about a second season coming at the end of this month.
Wouldn't there have been an official news thread for it on here already? And the page for it would've been made already.

Here's another link, which I'm gonna call unreliable.
http://www.latintimes.com/attack-titan-season-2-release-date-july-26-titan-wall-sina-spoilers-theories-report-190841
And yeah, there is spoilers in it, so don't read it if you haven't read the manga.

Jul 14, 2014 4:04 AM

Aug 2012
Des said:
I call bullshit on the rumors about a second season coming at the end of this month.
Wouldn't there have been an official news thread for it on here already? And the page for it would've been made already.

Here's another link, which I'm gonna call unreliable.
http://www.latintimes.com/attack-titan-season-2-release-date-july-26-titan-wall-sina-spoilers-theories-report-190841
And yeah, there is spoilers in it, so don't read it if you haven't read the manga.

Yea and also why the hell would latin times be announcing it anyway, would be more believable if it was like ANN or crunchyroll.
Jul 14, 2014 4:08 AM
Nov 2012
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/356911/scitech/geeksandgaming/season-2-of-attack-on-titan-to-be-released-in-july

i read about a second season being released here ^
but to be honest , i'm not sure whether or not to believe it .
any thoughts ?
Jul 14, 2014 4:30 AM

Aug 2012
BaileyRae said:
http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/356911/scitech/geeksandgaming/season-2-of-attack-on-titan-to-be-released-in-july

i read about a second season being released here ^
but to be honest , i'm not sure whether or not to believe it .
any thoughts ?

These are all fake, why would it be release in the middle of the summer season. Most if not all anime are to be release in the first week/second week of the line up of the new season. Plus no official sites like ANN or crunchyroll have announced it and would be blowing up the news boards.
Jul 18, 2014 1:11 PM

Apr 2008
The second recap movie is to be released in 2015 sometime.
Don't expect a second season before after that.
I hate pointless recap movies.

Jul 18, 2014 1:14 PM

Jul 2012
Des said:
The second recap movie is to be released in 2015 sometime.
Don't expect a second season before after that.
I hate pointless recap movies.

Jul 20, 2014 6:52 PM
Jul 2014
Look you guys, it took 8 and a half volumes to make season 1 of A.O.T and so far there is only 13 volumes out total. So it's predictable that season 2 will come out in early or mid 2015. But most likely they will make it when vol. 14 and 15 comes out. So people need to stop asking when it will come out. There's a lot of better animes than A.O.T. I could name plenty like : One Piece, Sword Art Online, Magi, Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter, Irregular at magic highschool, No Game No life, Black Bullet, Kuroko no basket, Log Horizon, Hitman Reborn, Dragon ball z, Highschool DxD, code breaker, Norigami, Shaman King, and Infinite Stratos. This message was heavily intended for people who don't usually watch anime. So stop asking and be patient!
Jul 20, 2014 6:56 PM

Oct 2013
PackioGalaxy said:
Look you guys, it took 8 and a half volumes to make season 1 of A.O.T and so far there is only 13 volumes out total. So it's predictable that season 2 will come out in early or mid 2015. But most likely they will make it when vol. 14 and 15 comes out. So people need to stop asking when it will come out. There's a lot of better animes than A.O.T. I could name plenty like : One Piece, Sword Art Online, Magi, Fairy Tail, Hunter x Hunter, Irregular at magic highschool, No Game No life, Black Bullet, Kuroko no basket, Log Horizon, Hitman Reborn, Dragon ball z, Highschool DxD, code breaker, Norigami, Shaman King, and Infinite Stratos. This message was heavily intended for people who don't usually watch anime. So stop asking and be patient!

^ lol, ok my lord your opinion is fact.
Jul 23, 2014 1:32 PM

Apr 2014
I feel like there is a 99% chance it is going to happen because demand is so strong for it but it's probably going to take a long long long time because I doubt they'll make it overlap with the recap movies, so maybe in 2016 though who can wait that long...
Jul 23, 2014 1:34 PM

Apr 2014
PackioGalaxy said:
Ok no way Black Bullet is better than AOT, no freaking way.
Jul 23, 2014 10:33 PM

Jun 2014
lalabella said:
PackioGalaxy said:
Ok no way Black Bullet is better than AOT, no freaking way.

Hopefully they where joking or being sarcastic.

Hopefully.
Jul 24, 2014 12:05 AM

Aug 2012
PackioGalaxy said:
Infinite Stratos better than AOT yea no.
Jul 24, 2014 7:07 AM

Jun 2012
PackioGalaxy said:

Highschool DxD is better than AOT? Are you actually serious? The only way I could see it being better is if the only thing you only care about is boobs and fanservice.

__
LarasoJul 24, 2014 7:12 AM
Some parts of this post may be exaggerated.
Jul 24, 2014 7:15 AM

May 2013
I'm betting that Season 2's announcement will be after the movies.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jul 24, 2014 7:25 AM

Apr 2013
Up until now there's no news about second season yet, but I'm sure there will be one soon
Jul 24, 2014 12:10 PM

Jun 2012
chapooo3 said:
Well in a recent article

Link

it was said that season two wont come out till next year. Also apparently since the manga is coming out slowly (I hear) you can expect it will be a bit into next year.

those are just speculations, just wait for an official announcement

and the manga is being published monthly, which means: 1 chapter a month

- I only draw freestyle! -
Jul 26, 2014 3:05 PM

Jun 2014
ccdewa said:
Up until now there's no news about second season yet, but I'm sure there will be one soon

I think it will be announced sometime between the movies, but it will release after the movies. That way people will watch the movies to remind themselves before the show comes out.
Jul 27, 2014 10:15 AM

Apr 2014
85% positive there will be a sequel
Aug 12, 2014 1:46 AM

Jul 2014
August 2015

I had no doubt that there was going to be a season 2. Even if the manga is still continuing, with a cliffhanger like that, there is obviously going to be a season two.

And there's also a spin off series based on Levi that is also getting an anime adaption. I forgotten the Japanese name, but it's something like The Thief and the Solider.

For all the die hard Levi fans, this is something you would definitely want to see.
Aug 12, 2014 2:42 AM

Jul 2013
emxutaxmine said:
August 2015

I had no doubt that there was going to be a season 2. Even if the manga is still continuing, with a cliffhanger like that, there is obviously going to be a season two.

And there's also a spin off series based on Levi that is also getting an anime adaption. I forgotten the Japanese name, but it's something like The Thief and the Solider.

For all the die hard Levi fans, this is something you would definitely want to see.
Any AOT fan should be excited to be honest. The more Wingeki no Kyojin the better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2014 10:38 PM

Jun 2013
emxutaxmine said:
August 2015

Yes, definitely. I'm waiting for the next year.
Yeah right, I'm very glad that they will adapt the spin-off series about Levi! YEEHA.

emxutaxmine said:
For all the die hard Levi fans,

Hey, you're calling me, right?

emxutaxmine said:
this is something you would definitely want to see.

YES, I KNEW IT!
Nov 20, 2014 5:24 AM

May 2009
2nd Seasson its announced ~ guys
I'm an Anime/Manga Artist who enjoys drawing in the same style:
For info on comissions and galery: Click Here
Nov 21, 2014 9:43 AM

Jan 2013
The second season is going to air in 2016...I can't wait any longer! I thought it would air next year spring ;_;

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 due in 2016!
- The second season announced at the end of the first movie premiered today in Japan.
Via: http://bit.ly/1z3JsGZ

Nov 21, 2014 9:45 AM

Dec 2013
Lichtspiel said:
The second season is going to air in 2016...I can't wait any longer! I thought it would air next year spring ;_;

- The second season announced at the end of the first movie premiered today in Japan.

The movie premiered today? Oh damn. Need to watch.
Nov 21, 2014 9:47 AM

Jan 2013
robis798 said:
Lichtspiel said:

The movie premiered today? Oh damn. Need to watch.

I just read it myself on Facebook...
Yeah, but in Japan, so we still have to wait a little

Nov 21, 2014 6:36 PM

Aug 2012
1 year is such a long time >.<
Jan 15, 2015 5:37 PM

Jun 2008
Newest movie poster for the second compilation film as well as further confirmation that the second season will be released in 2016.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

37 by Stny »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Yesterday, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.