Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do Girls Like Ecchi?
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Oct 26, 2018 4:34 PM
Aug 2018
I don't like ecchi but I still kind of watch it because of the story.
Oct 26, 2018 10:50 PM

May 2018
I love ecchi combined with unbridled action and badass girls. I hate it combined with romance or harem genres.
Oct 27, 2018 1:54 AM

Sep 2018
Welshcake said:
Hey guys. My name is Sarah. My boyfriend told me that I'm weird because I like ecchi. Like High School DxD, Kiss x Sis, High School of Dead, Futari Ecchi...

I don't think I am weird, he said that only guys are liking ecchi and I really don't believe him, so I suggest " WHY NOT ASKING TO MAL'S OPINION?"

So, do girls like ecchi? I THINK YES!

Ecchi with a romance on it is really okay..but IM NOOOO INTO HAREEMMM!!!!
i like Futari Ecchi too :) BUT I DON'T LIKE High School DxD, Kiss x Sis, High School of Dead..
Oct 27, 2018 2:03 AM

Nov 2017
Ecchi can be really funny, so yeah I like Ecchi :P
If you are reading this I hope something good happens to you today! :3
Oct 27, 2018 12:52 PM

Nov 2007
After seen the survey, I think I'm the weird one who doesn't like Ecchi.
But I think my reason for hate Ecchi is different then what most would think.

Surprisingly, I don't have a problem with nudity, What I hate is that Ecchi is none other then - Women's nudity, and in a really sexist way. If Ecchi was also male nudity I would welcome it, but the way Ecchi is in animes.. only for male pleasure, only showing boobs and women bodies, and the girls have huge and unrealistic boobs and ass and thin waist. it's really makes me sick.

So yeah, I don't hate nudity in animes, it's just the concept of Ecchi that I hate.

Oct 27, 2018 1:08 PM
Jul 2018
Some do, some don’t. It just depends on the girl and her preferences. I don’t mind it from time to time, but it’s definitely something I only watch occasionally. I have a few friends who are women that also enjoy some shows with ecchi elements. Much of the time though, the ecchi they enjoy is either action-oriented or a bit more story-heavy. They probably wouldn’t enjoy something like To Love-Ru (the first two seasons at least, not much story there), but would probably be open to something like High School DxD (I hear that one has action and a pretty decent story), even if they’re both fanservice-heavy shows. (well, To Love-Ru season 1 wasn’t very explicit compared to the later seasons, but that’s still the main selling point of the show, so I’m sticking with it)
Jul 28, 2020 2:55 PM
Jul 2020
im a girl and i like ecchi but im a lesbian though so i dont know about straight girls tho 🤷‍♀️
Jul 28, 2020 3:00 PM
Jun 2020
Not to the extent of males but by and large I think they do.
Jul 28, 2020 3:08 PM

Jun 2015
i think it's a little weird when either gender likes cartoon boobers

Jul 28, 2020 3:10 PM

Oct 2018
I know a lot of girls who love ecchi, I don't think there's nothing weird in that
Jul 28, 2020 3:12 PM

Jun 2019
It's not weird or anything. I met few girls who like to watch echi anime sometime.
But man you're in next level.
Jul 28, 2020 3:13 PM
Feb 2014
Probably its smaller % than boys that watch it and can't really understand why lot of them are scared/too shy to admit they watch it.
I'm not so hardcore ecchi watcher but i sometimes enjoy some brainless harem/ecchi anime in between more serious and hitting hard on fillings series

i know, especially one japanese girl, who is cute, popular type (literally the type you would see in some school-life anime) who watches much more than me or other people i know... so no, its not really weird of you to watch it.
dont know how big of an anime fan, your boyfriend is, but the thing that you like it and you actually are not ashamed to admit it (of course i dont mean you trying to yell it out loud on the street), is a big plus for you and unless your 'konomi' is in 'boku no pico' ish stuff, he should be happy... you are you :)
Jul 28, 2020 3:20 PM

Jun 2019
Honey_Flash said:
Some do, some don’t. It just depends on the girl and her preferences. I don’t mind it from time to time, but it’s definitely something I only watch occasionally. I have a few friends who are women that also enjoy some shows with ecchi elements. Much of the time though, the ecchi they enjoy is either action-oriented or a bit more story-heavy. They probably wouldn’t enjoy something like To Love-Ru (the first two seasons at least, not much story there), but would probably be open to something like High School DxD (I hear that one has action and a pretty decent story), even if they’re both fanservice-heavy shows. (well, To Love-Ru season 1 wasn’t very explicit compared to the later seasons, but that’s still the main selling point of the show, so I’m sticking with it)

I also met few girls who like to watch some echi anime but not that hardcore once. I think girls can easily watch something like Shougeki no soma and No game no life. Those animes don't have that heavy amount of nudity or echi aliments. So any girls can easily enjoyed them. I'm not gonna surprise if a girl refuse to watch High school dxd or Ishuzoku reviewers. It's maybe awkward for them.
Jul 29, 2020 2:31 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
We've always had at least one girl active in H&E at any given time since like, 2015 or 2016, but I think our peak was only four. It's very much a fandom that's majority men. I also think every girl we've had join up with us long-term was LGBT+ to an extent, either bi, trans, or lesbian. I only remember one straight girl joining us and being active, but she was kind of the e-girl type who openly hated ecchi but came in and sent our users a bunch of pics of herself and pulled them into her private server and milked money from some of them and created a bunch of drama and started shit with the other girls who were there just for being there and would go around badmouthing them in DMs and bleh. I threw her out for being a nuisance. Don't think I've ever met a het girl online who likes ecchi, which, well, makes perfect sense really.
ManabanJul 29, 2020 2:37 AM

Jul 29, 2020 3:31 AM

Mar 2012
I don't like it but I do come across girls online who like ecchi so yes they exist.
Jul 29, 2020 3:36 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Yes. All of my sisters (3) like it. My mother l-l-l-LOVES it. I have other family members who love it. And I have very many friends that are girls and love ecchi. My second girlfriend was obsessed with ecchi.

Not a big fan of when girls have the ecchi is for men mentality which purposefully ignores the opinions of others to achieve bias
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2020 4:29 AM
May 2019
No I don't like that genre like sometimes it's fine but not too much
Jul 29, 2020 4:48 AM

Jan 2010
I like big boobs and all. Not weird at all.
However, I don't like ecchi simply because I prefer more serious anime, most of ecchi anime are also harem, and the comedy is just mostly miss for me. So my disliking is not really related to thicc girls being molested.

BUT, I'd gladly watch ecchi if it's full of half naked bishies instead! No harem and no girl protags ofc!
Jul 29, 2020 5:22 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Hmm I wonder~

For sure some of them are kinda interesting hihi~

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jul 29, 2020 9:50 AM

May 2020
I think many girls like ecchi although they might not show it to the outside. Afterall we all are human beings. Also it doesn't make you weird if you like ecchi whether you are a girl or a boy :)
My MALoween✟Mansion 2022 Candies :
Jul 29, 2020 9:50 AM

May 2020
I think many girls like ecchi although they might not show it to the outside. Afterall we all are human beings. Also it doesn't make you weird if you like ecchi whether you are a girl or a boy :)
My MALoween✟Mansion 2022 Candies :
Jul 29, 2020 10:00 AM

Oct 2017
I'm not a fan of female or male ecchi characters (assuming that shows like Free! counts).
Of course some girls like ecchi, just as much as some guys do not. I find it too overdramatic.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

193 by TheMinkalex »»
35 seconds ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Yesterday

23 by MechaFanBoy1979 »»
39 seconds ago

» Is it weird that I wish strong female characters would get sad ending?

Sanjay63773 - 4 hours ago

11 by Absurdo_N »»
1 minute ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 1 hour ago

8 by BitChilly »»
4 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

66 by Absurdo_N »»
4 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.