Forums

The Character Fights, Round 1: Fight 1! Takada VS Misa

New
Which is the better aid to Kira?
Oct 28, 2007 3:09 PM

Sep 2007
The Character Fights begin. Round 1: Fight 1 is Takada VS Misa
TD-SwimmingBirdNov 7, 2007 2:42 PM
He that will not reason is a bigot; he that cannot reason is a fool; he that dares not reason is a slave.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 1, 2007 8:54 AM

Aug 2007
As I can see the fight is quite dead xD But I voted for Takada because I find Misa annoying and not so smart(I won't say stupid cuz I don't want to be cruel xD) I feel sorry for Takada though because she has been used by Light(that bastard! But still I love him xD). She was smart and beautiful so my vote goes to her definetely ^^
I'll be nicer if you give me chocolate and bishies ^^
Nov 1, 2007 9:04 AM
Jul 2007
I voted for Takada too, Misa is too stupid and Takada is wiser.
Nov 1, 2007 11:34 AM

Jun 2007
just felt that I should vote Misa coz she didn't get any. Her stupidity help Kira very much so its really great she was there. And Yagami Light is my favorite.

Amateur Sig. all done with MS Paint XD
Nov 1, 2007 12:51 PM

Aug 2007
Well he used them both but Misa deserved that because she's too naive and quite annoying.
Nov 1, 2007 1:36 PM

Jul 2007
sorry misa, but my vote goes on takada.
Nov 2, 2007 1:36 AM
Oct 2007
I say Takada as well, I don't really like Misa. She was amusing at first and very anoying in the end..
Nov 2, 2007 3:06 AM

Aug 2007
my vote going for Misa..
dunno why.. :P she's just deserves it..

Nov 12, 2007 6:33 PM

Sep 2007
I am ending this fight and declaring the winner. Takada Kiyomi defeats Amane Misa with a vote of six to four.
He that will not reason is a bigot; he that cannot reason is a fool; he that dares not reason is a slave.
Nov 13, 2007 12:31 PM

Aug 2007
Yaiy Takada! xD
Feb 12, 2008 11:46 AM

Feb 2008
Misa is cute but i like Takada much more, she is just cool. :)
Feb 29, 2008 5:11 PM

Nov 2007
Amane Misa

I never did like Takada Kiyomi while reading the manga...
May 16, 2008 11:48 PM
Mar 2008
I voted for light! =P
May 17, 2008 9:45 PM

Apr 2008
Takada Kiyomi misa not smart enough
Jun 27, 2008 5:50 PM

Jun 2008
Takada gives me the creeps :P
Jun 27, 2008 5:51 PM

Jun 2008
but then Misas insanely dumb :O
Jul 11, 2008 10:23 AM

Mar 2008
Misa is too childish and naive for this kind of job that's why takada +1
she's more suitable for kira too
Jul 11, 2008 6:46 PM
Nov 2007
Okay, let me just say first and foremost that I hate both Misa and Takada to death. To pick which character I hate less would be effectively like deciding which is the bigger insult to women, dumb clingy whores or clingy whores who should know better. I will therefore not even bother picking sides between the characters themselves. Instead, I will answer this question solely based on which one of the two was the better help to Kira.

Let's look at Misa first. At her worst, she proved as a potential liability for Light in two ways. The first would be her unpredictable nature, highlighted especially through the double-edged swords that were the Kira tapes she used to grab Light's attention, but at the same time gave L more evidence against the both of them. The second and arguably greater liability was through her shinigami Rem, who in a sense was even more of a threat to Light than L was. Her very devotion to Misa, coupled with her threat to kill Light should Misa be in any danger, had ensured for Light to not just take the easy way out and kill Misa.

However, those two liabilities were both used to Light's own advantage, as part of his plan to get rid of L. While proving his and Misa's 'innocence," he had also given L crucial evidence against themselves by revealing the existence of the Death Note, effectively placing Misa in a life-threatening situation. Combined with Misa's second eye trade reducing half of her already reduced lifespan from the first trade, this forced Rem to act on her promise to protect Misa at all costs and eliminate both Watari and L in an effective kamikaze attack on her part. The end result was all of Light's known obstacles cleared, as well as effective control of not only Misa but three notebooks, including the one he acquired from Rem.

Now we get to Takada. With a much calmer and collected personality, Takada appeared at first glance to be less of a liability than Misa was. But aside from her role as Light's ex-girlfriend from college, her only use to Light was as a medium to another one of his supporters, Teru Mikami. With only three dots to connect, it wasn't hard for Near to figure out what was going on once Mikami was shown using the fake Death Note in front of an SPK member. One kidnapping by Mello later, and both Light and Mikami deemed Takada as of no further use to them, which in the end became a factor in their own downfall.

So, in terms of which one of Kira's supporters was the better help, the answer is pretty obvious. Misa, the dumb clingy whore, had at least a useful role in defeating L. On the other hand, Takada, the clingy whore who should know better, had become the explosive land mine between Light and Mikami that blew the both of them up once they ran her over. Therefore, my vote must go to Misa.
Jul 14, 2008 11:22 AM

Jul 2008
My vote goes to... Takada. I don't like Amane, because she is too stupid and childish.
Jul 23, 2008 5:44 PM

Jul 2008
i voted for Takada. Misa just isn't smart enough to be any real help. her job is to stand in the background and try not to look annoying.

Aug 7, 2008 8:13 AM

Aug 2008
Reavery2k said:
i voted for Takada. Misa just isn't smart enough to be any real help. her job is to stand in the background and try not to look annoying.

it's toally right i agree with u
vote to Takada..
Aug 7, 2008 9:00 PM

Jul 2008
i would say Misa even though she doesn't have the smarts she was capable of helping light and trick L and near so he wouldn't get caught of being kira.
The rebel claim their braver new world is upon us.
Do not be fooled by the chicanery in which they lay their claim.
It is FALSE, and their uprising will not succeed.
Your will place your trust in F.E.A.R., you must.

Get the best things first, get Niall.
Aug 8, 2008 12:05 PM

Mar 2007
to
Godofdarkness said:
just felt that I should vote Misa coz she didn't get any. Her stupidity help Kira very much so its really great she was there. And Yagami Light is my favorite.

I totaly agree with you
Instagram: Luzifurr
Oct 7, 2008 9:49 AM

Jul 2008
Voted for Takada. I kinda..hate Misa.
Dec 5, 2008 7:58 AM

Dec 2008
Shinigami Eyes...

P.S. Topic Dead? Lets revive it xD
Dec 22, 2008 12:07 PM

Oct 2008
Amane Misa is slightly younger than Yagami Light. She is very cute and is also very trustworthy and kind towards Light, while at the same time willing to sacrifice her own life and take the risks of obtaining the Shinigami Eyes (halves the remaining lifespan of the Death Note user who makes the pact). However, Misa is not a very intelligent girl. She is also considered an airhead and in the case of Yagami Light's circumstances and situation, her decisions and actions may lead to the death of them both. After all, the enemy is L who is also a genius with a slightly lower intelligence of Light, yet he holds all the resources he needs. He has both the backing of the American government and also tons of money, which Yagami Light lacks. Though Light is smarter than him, but he does not have any resources at his expenses. If Misa makes a wrong move, things will turn tragic.

Misa Amane obtained the Death Note by luck. When her family was slaughtered by a vicious criminal, the suspect was stalking her, seeking to kill her but then the shinigami Jealous (trivia: seiyuu is "L" of the live-action movies) was at the same time watching over her and sacrificed his life using his own Death Note killing the stalker by method of heart paralysis and granting Misa Amane her very own Death and also a shinigami Rem to protect her. Rem granted her the Shinigami Eyes when Misa wanted to help Light, thus making her invincible.

Takada Kiyomi does not have the Death Note and thus, neither does she has the power of the Shinigami Eyes. Due to the laws of Death Note ownership transfer, Light can pass it to Kiyomi if both parties agree, so this is not a problem. Kiyomi believes in the methods of KIRA and that death must be handed out to all vicious criminals. More over, Kiyomi's career gives her access to the information of which vicious criminal to target next and also has access to information that enables her to prevent crimes from taking place by means of Death Note. Although she is slightly older than Yagami Light, but she is a very beautiful and intelligent woman whom Light can trust.

Thus, my vote goes to Takada Kiyomi. She makes a much better partner.
Jan 17, 2009 1:23 AM
Jan 2009
I voted for Misa.
Takada is way smarter than Misa is, but she got caught by Mello, who died.
That was a great help, but...... because she had to die as well, to leave no traces, Mikami wrote her in his Death Note, and that was the end.
Thanks to Misa, Light was able to kill L and be able to continue his search to Kira as a new L, and everyone believed him.
So, I think Misa has done a better job than Takada
Feb 4, 2009 1:59 AM

Dec 2008
Bluthut said:
I voted for Misa.
Takada is way smarter than Misa is, but she got caught by Mello, who died.
That was a great help, but...... because she had to die as well, to leave no traces, Mikami wrote her in his Death Note, and that was the end.
Thanks to Misa, Light was able to kill L and be able to continue his search to Kira as a new L, and everyone believed him.
So, I think Misa has done a better job than Takada

Exacly, if it wasnt Misa, Light wouldnt have killed L at first place.
Apr 22, 2009 3:23 AM

Mar 2009
Misa! Even though it was said that Takada and Light both have intelligence at the same level, I found Takada to be less resourceful and dependent on Light to do something while Misa makes her own decisions at times.

Plus Misa is definitely more gorgeous!
May 11, 2009 6:15 PM
Jan 2009
I honestly think Takada would win only because misa is too dumb to be able to do any real damage. Takada can outsmart misa extremely easy.
Jun 20, 2009 7:39 PM

Jun 2008
Easy question is easy desu.
Kiyomi, of course.
The only thing Misa deserves is to rot and die.

Kira01 said:
Amane Misa is slightly younger than Yagami Light.
Actually, it's the opposite. When Raito was 17, Misa was about 22. >_> It's just that she has the brain of a 5 years old.
RenaPsychoKillerJun 20, 2009 7:42 PM

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
May 16, 2010 8:57 AM
Dec 2009
I voted for Misa. I've never liked Takada, and I think Misa was more helpful for Light
Jul 18, 2010 12:56 AM

Dec 2009
Misa was a typical girl, she choose to give everything for her love for Light. No matter the cost, be it half of her lifespan, her own life or any power she might be useful for. She did sacrafice It all. She might look dumb to most of you. But she is not, she realizes her downfall all the time yet she craves for that one feeling ---> love.
Misa became an easier to manipulate pawn for Yagami because she wanted to do so. She risked a lot, only to meet Light. She wanted to help the new God, who saves all that are in trouble.( She thinks so beacause the way she was saved)
After realising Light's philosophie, she became even more convinced that following him is the right thing to do. She wants to be liked - to be loved by the one she loves and trusts most. In a way Light isn't always uncareing about her, he shows his feelings about her in a lot of ways.Most of the time he do that convinced that "saveing"" her for his own good is the right way of action. Yet if you think on it, It is not necessry so. He didn't admit It, he didn't show it BUT he did fall for her :)
So +1 for Misa :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» If you had the Death Note and could kill off ONE death note character, who'd it be and why?

AlexSadist-sama - Apr 22, 2009

14 by SmilelikeUndyy »»
Jun 21, 2013 1:46 PM

» Favorite Quotes

TD-SwimmingBird - Oct 15, 2007

22 by Ninja_Hamster »»
Aug 19, 2011 7:58 AM

Poll: » Kira worshippers, would you like member cards?

sector7red - Dec 20, 2009

22 by _Datenshi_ »»
Nov 21, 2010 3:54 AM

» Ethical Views and DN

TD-SwimmingBird - Oct 11, 2007

13 by Nobonaga »»
Nov 16, 2010 3:45 AM

» Character Fight Results

TD-SwimmingBird - Nov 12, 2007

1 by Kira01 »»
Dec 22, 2008 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.