Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 25, 2013 2:24 AM

Oct 2012
KingYoshi said:
@elitist... Did you even read the nonsense that you typed up?

FYI, your compatibility rating with me is a 71%. With over 100 shared anime, lol. I can tell you right now, that is by far the highest of any self-proclaimed "elitist" I've ever interacted with. Not good for your legitimacy, bro.
Both you and mitch and a bunch of numbers seem to believe elitists must all like a certain set of anime different than the common folk -- quite typical lemming thinking. We do not follow the herd, we excel. It's becoming quite clear that you will never understand the intricacies of our experience; your only response while you suffocate in your flawed preconceptions is to shoot me down with petty ad hominem attacks without clear aim.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 25, 2013 2:31 AM

Aug 2011
Elitists do like certain anime though, Legend of the Galactic heroes being the biggest one as for as anime is concerned.
Sep 25, 2013 2:37 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
elite-sama said:
KingYoshi said:
@elitist... Did you even read the nonsense that you typed up?

FYI, your compatibility rating with me is a 71%. With over 100 shared anime, lol. I can tell you right now, that is by far the highest of any self-proclaimed "elitist" I've ever interacted with. Not good for your legitimacy, bro.
Both you and mitch and a bunch of numbers seem to believe elitists must all like a certain set of anime different than the common folk -- quite typical lemming thinking. We do not follow the herd, we excel. It's becoming quite clear that you will never understand the intricacies of our experience; your only response while you suffocate in your flawed preconceptions is to shoot me down with petty ad hominem attacks without clear aim.

Lol, you can knock me for a lot of things, but aim is not one of them. I happen to have incredible aim, in every facet of the term.
Sep 25, 2013 2:42 AM

Feb 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Animation

The only reason i hate KyoAni is because of no K-ON!!! season 3, other than that I love KyoAni!
Sep 25, 2013 2:43 AM

Aug 2011
Elit3Blaze said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Animation

The only reason i hate KyoAni is because of no K-ON!!! season 3, other than that I love KyoAni!

K-ON!! has the perfect ending, it doesn't need season 3.
Sep 25, 2013 2:49 AM

Oct 2012
mitch3315 said:
Elitists do like certain anime though, Legend of the Galactic heroes being the biggest one as for as anime is concerned.
From your limited perspective, I can see how one could arrive to that conclusion. It's like a working class fella saying that all wealthy people like Jaguars. Maybe someone doesn't like a Jaguar or even a Ferrari, and prefers a Pagani. This kind of distinction escapes the scope of someone who doesn't know shit about individuality. All this "all elite must like LOGH" talk makes it painfully obvious the width of the moat that separates us. Only someone who doesn't think could make such an assertion with a straight face.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 25, 2013 2:56 AM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
elite-sama said:
mitch3315 said:
From your limited perspective, I can see how one could arrive to that conclusion. It's like a working class fella saying that all wealthy people like Jaguars. Maybe someone doesn't like a Jaguar or even a Ferrari, and prefers a Pagani. This kind of distinction escapes the scope of someone who doesn't know shit about individuality. All this "all elite must like LOGH" talk makes it painfully obvious the width of the moat that separates us. Only someone who doesn't think could make such an assertion with a straight face.

Haha, we will believe you once you watch LotGH and tell us didn't love it.

Also, you do understand that WE KNOW you are simply wearing your internet mask/persona. There is no moat separating you from any of the other nerds arguing on an internet anime forum, lol. Its ok to break character, bro. Though, I admit, you would probably kick all of our asses at a renaissance festival.
Sep 25, 2013 3:02 AM

Mar 2012
Well, Kyoto Ani is my favorite anime production company, so I certainly don't hate them.

Although, and I'm not exactly going out on a limb by saying this, I think the reason why they're hated is because they receive constant praise but don't necessarily take many risks with their productions. Everyone knows that Kyoto Ani is the king of moe anime. It's their bread and butter. However, I think part of the hate stems from them not being overly ambitious with their productions. You don't really see them do any intense dramatic anime, horror, or violent series.

The one thing I will say about Kyoto Ani is they seem to be getting a lot more ambitious with their productions of late. Free was an extremely risky production, especially considering the company's current fan base. I also believe Kyokai no Kanata is an ambitious production from them as well. Granted, they are both still "moe" anime by definition, but both seem to be taking more chances than they would with prior series.

I can honestly say I don't "hate" any one particular anime production company in particular. If a production company doesn't make anything I like, I just don't watch it. There really isn't any reason to hate that company. All they are doing is making anime that isn't directed at you in particular (responding to the haters).
Sep 25, 2013 4:57 AM
Jul 2013
DramaEnthusiast said:
See. Mindless haters like this is why I am reluctant to open this thread, or discuss in these types of sections. I can guarantee if I made a post or thread saying ''Naruto is the best fucking anime ever'', then it'd get praise. But not so much with Dramas.

Can you stop using the term "hater?" Makes you look infantile, god.
Also if you made that Naruto thread you'd be trolled to death so ha, you lose.
Everyone in the community is shit taste.
Sep 25, 2013 6:47 AM

Jun 2013
KingYoshi said:
elite-sama said:
mitch3315 said:

Also, you do understand that WE KNOW you are simply wearing your internet mask/persona. There is no moat separating you from any of the other nerds arguing on an internet anime forum, lol. Its ok to break character, bro. Though, I admit, you would probably kick all of our asses at a renaissance festival.

I mean he's right though... Being an elitist, a fujoshi, a moe-fag, etc... doesn't entitle that you loved a specific anime. There's a wide variety of elitists out there who all like different things, and while LotGH was a very popular anime among many of them, many of them prefer different anime. Being an elitist really only correlates with being critical of anime, and actually going through the good, the bad, and the ugly of them.

Don't worry though, I do agree that it's a bit strange for him to be an "elitist" with such taste. May just be an excuse for him to put down other people while seeming like he's "superior" ?
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Sep 25, 2013 7:05 AM

May 2013
No idea why they get endless h8.
Sep 25, 2013 7:08 AM

Jun 2013
FlameWingman21 said:

Possibly because a lot of people think that moe is bad? I mean, it's not that hard to believe, for a lot of people equate moe with both fanservice and the drop in great anime. Could be that they also equate KyoAni with moe, and hence make KyoAni out to be the bane of their existence? Just hypothesizing here.

Personally, the main reason I would dislike KyoAni, if I disliked them, is because of their KEY adaptations, for I've already explained earlier in the thread why I think they're awful. Otherwise, I have no major issues with KyoAni.
YaN333Sep 25, 2013 7:15 AM
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Sep 25, 2013 7:16 AM

Aug 2011
YandereTheEmo said:
FlameWingman21 said:

Possibly because a lot of people think that moe is bad? I mean, it's not that hard to believe, for a lot of people equate moe with both fanservice and the drop in great anime.

There's been plenty of great anime since moe became this popular though.

As for the fanservice part, KyoAni aren't known for their fanservice.

Could be that they also equate KyoAni with moe, and hence make KyoAni out to be the bane of their existence? Just hypothesizing here.

The problem here is that, despite the character designs, recent KyoAni shows haven't been plotless moe. People who don't even watch the shows would have you believe otherwise though.
Sep 25, 2013 7:31 AM

Jun 2013
mitch3315 said:
YandereTheEmo said:
FlameWingman21 said:

Possibly because a lot of people think that moe is bad? I mean, it's not that hard to believe, for a lot of people equate moe with both fanservice and the drop in great anime.

There's been plenty of great anime since moe became this popular though.

As for the fanservice part, KyoAni aren't known for their fanservice.

Could be that they also equate KyoAni with moe, and hence make KyoAni out to be the bane of their existence? Just hypothesizing here.

The problem here is that, despite the character designs, recent KyoAni shows haven't been plotless moe. People who don't even watch the shows would have you believe otherwise though.

I was trying to assess why other people may dislike it... when I said " they equate it with fanservice" I thought it wad implied that I meant fanservice in general.

S
Again, just trying to assess why people may dislike it.
YandereTheEmo said:
Sep 25, 2013 8:00 AM

Nov 2010
Rinshansan said:
Not surprisingly they'll be with equipped with a DBZ or other generic shounen anime X avatar to boot.
Old anime fans whine about it more.

mitch3315 said:
The manga, maybe. I can think of a ton of anime series that make more money than One Piece's anime adaptation.
You know how much ad money it makes? It has high ratings and airs all year round, I would be surprised if any late night anime made more through BD sales if that's the type of anime you were talking about. Even more if you count the movies, the break box office records in Japan.

FlameWingman21 said:
You're funny.
Sep 25, 2013 8:08 AM

Aug 2011
IntroverTurtle said:

mitch3315 said:
The manga, maybe. I can think of a ton of anime series that make more money than One Piece's anime adaptation.
You know how much ad money it makes? It has high ratings and airs all year round, I would be surprised if any late night anime made more through BD sales if that's the type of anime you were talking about. Even more if you count the movies, the break box office records in Japan.

Yeah, I jumped in with that comment without putting much thought in.
Sep 25, 2013 8:09 AM

Feb 2010
FlameWingman21 said:

I lol'd.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 25, 2013 8:15 AM

Mar 2012
FlameWingman21 said:
It's a lot better in retrospect. Just saying
Sep 25, 2013 8:16 AM

Apr 2012
FlameWingman21 said:
I see what you did there.

Sep 25, 2013 8:17 AM

Nov 2010
mitch3315 said:
Yeah, I jumped in with that comment without putting much thought in.
No problem.
Sep 25, 2013 9:59 AM

Nov 2010
jal90 said:
FlameWingman21 said:

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/1/8/7/6/5/3/oh-you-93067263235.jpeg
You're just sad because he said it first. He took your pun thunder.
Sep 25, 2013 10:06 AM

Oct 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
jal90 said:
FlameWingman21 said:

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/1/8/7/6/5/3/oh-you-93067263235.jpeg
You're just sad because he said it first. He took your pun thunder.

Somehow, but I'm actually glad. It's so nice to have another punster on board.
Sep 25, 2013 3:19 PM

Oct 2012
KingYoshi said:
elite-sama said:
mitch3315 said:
I like something when I value it critically. You like something when you believe it makes you more popular. That's our moat. There is no "we" when it comes to me, whereas you find solace in the belief that "we" make your opinion more justified. Nevertheless, I do realize that I'm trying to teach Calculus to a monkey at this point; hopefully someone else is bright enough to catch wisdom when they see it or I'll have wasted my time.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 25, 2013 3:28 PM

Mar 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
Thirded and don't tease me with a hentai spin off made by Kyo ani. I saw a great Nichijou doujin, it would be too perfect.

Wut, really? Nichijou? The most non-sexual show ever?

Link me it.... for research purposes.... yeh....
Sep 25, 2013 3:32 PM

Nov 2010
InfiniteRufus said:
IntroverTurtle said:
Thirded and don't tease me with a hentai spin off made by Kyo ani. I saw a great Nichijou doujin, it would be too perfect.

Wut, really? Nichijou? The most non-sexual show ever?

Link me it.... for research purposes.... yeh....
Here it is....solely for research purposes though.

NSFW
Sep 25, 2013 4:31 PM

Mar 2011
Such.... interesting.... research.....

Nichijou was a good show. I remember the days when KA was my favourite studio, good times, good time....
Sep 25, 2013 4:34 PM
Jul 2013
InfiniteRufus said:

Nichijou was a good show. I remember the days when KA was my favourite studio, good times, good time....

Would you consider KyoAni to be a thing you've outgrown? Curious to know, because that could have very well been my case after being such a fanboy for the Key stuff.

Of course that's been ages ago.

elite-sama said:
I like something when I value it critically. You like something when you believe it makes you more popular. That's our moat. There is no "we" when it comes to me, whereas you find solace in the belief that "we" make your opinion more justified. Nevertheless, I do realize that I'm trying to teach Calculus to a monkey at this point; hopefully someone else is bright enough to catch wisdom when they see it or I'll have wasted my time.

The sad part is there are tons of sheep here and on a site pandering to teens as the majority of the fan base, people are gonna be angsty about everything that goes against their will. Let alone, some fans of shows like LOGH/Clannad/Cowboy Bebop/what have you not, aren't even really fans but just rating them for the sake of people saying "It's masterpiece tier lelelelelele," when it really should be their own findings that matter.

Nice to see you back, Katsu, it's been quite a while (I was Mokkan before)
dratlamSep 25, 2013 4:40 PM
Sep 25, 2013 4:45 PM

Dec 2009
AndyRayy said:
People tend to think that the 10 or so anime KyoAni has ever made independently have influenced the industry in such a way as to make the majority of what's coming out nowadays moe, which is simply untrue on every possible level.

Also, some people incorrectly think that KyoAni turned down an offer to anime Little Busters! They're basically the scapegoat for the crowd who doesn't like the current trend of anime.
Thank you!
Sep 25, 2013 5:05 PM

Feb 2008
Seriously, I don't get this hate. Sure they made lots of bad shows in the past, but they did make some really good shows, like Free for example. In my book, that only means that they are improving.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Sep 25, 2013 5:47 PM

Oct 2012
ZetaZaku said:
good shows, like Free for example.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 25, 2013 5:51 PM

Apr 2012
elite-sama said:
ZetaZaku said:
Wikipedia said:
An opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective, i.e. based on that which is less than absolutely certain, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. What distinguishes fact from opinion is that facts are verifiable, i.e. can be objectively proven to have occurred. An example is: "America was involved in the Vietnam War" versus "America was right to get involved in the Vietnam War". An opinion may be supported by facts, in which case it becomes an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts.

Sep 25, 2013 5:52 PM

Oct 2012
AndyRayy said:
elite-sama said:
ZetaZaku said:
Wikipedia said:
An opinion is a judgment, viewpoint, or statement about matters commonly considered to be subjective, i.e. based on that which is less than absolutely certain, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. What distinguishes fact from opinion is that facts are verifiable, i.e. can be objectively proven to have occurred. An example is: "America was involved in the Vietnam War" versus "America was right to get involved in the Vietnam War". An opinion may be supported by facts, in which case it becomes an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts.
And?
THE CHAT CLUB.
Sep 25, 2013 6:48 PM

Mar 2012
Rinshansan said:

elite-sama said:

The sad part is there are tons of sheep here and on a site pandering to teens as the majority of the fan base, people are gonna be angsty about everything that goes against their will. Let alone, some fans of shows like LOGH/Clannad/Cowboy Bebop/what have you not, aren't even really fans but just rating them for the sake of people saying "It's masterpiece tier lelelelelele," when it really should be their own findings that matter.
I really hate it when people do that. I also hate it when people harp on the most popular currently airing show as if it's the worst piece of shit to ever exist. It's especially idiotic now that the most popular show isn't even bad.
SeibaaHomuSep 25, 2013 6:52 PM
Sep 25, 2013 7:00 PM
Jul 2013
SaberKino said:
Rinshansan said:

elite-sama said:

I really hate it when people do that. I also hate it when people harp on the most popular currently airing show as if it's the worst piece of shit to ever exist. It's especially idiotic now that the most popular show isn't even bad.

Well the answer is in the above post you quoted of course.
The show is average at best, and the OVA is bad. Nothing will stop these points.
Sep 25, 2013 7:05 PM

Mar 2011
Rinshansan said:
InfiniteRufus said:

Would you consider KyoAni to be a thing you've outgrown? Curious to know, because that could have very well been my case after being such a fanboy for the Key stuff.

Of course that's been ages ago.

I really liked KA because I liked FMP (Fumoffu and TSR), The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Clannad (which I had given very ratings to), and the stuff they came out with like Nichijou and Hyouka... The average rating of the KA stuff was really high, 8.56 to be precise, and considering my average rating is 5.46 I really considered KA as my favourite studio.

However after Hyouka came out we had Chuunibyou, which I didn't really like, followed by Tamako Market which was fine but distinctly average. Free then came out, and whilst it wasn't terrible, it was in the end a fujoshi fanservice slice of life (i.e. it had very little ambition to be anything other than Fujoshi fodder). Then I hear that Chuunibyou of all shows is going to get a second season, and Free is going to get one too (in overwhelming likelihood based on the sales). Now, it's only been 3 mediocre shows since I actually really liked KA, but that's been an entire year, and I know that at least half of next year will be ambitionless pandering material as well.

The show next season looks to be the first time KA has tried in a while, and I sincerely hope that it will be fantastic. Kyoto Animation is a very good studio, and anything they adapt will be done to a high standard, the problem I have is that they are adapting (or making anime-original) material that I really don't care for.

Edit: Then again, Lucky Star and the K-ON! seasons had to have made at some point, so perhaps now is a lull time just like it was when LS abs K! came out.
InfiniteSep 25, 2013 7:20 PM
Sep 25, 2013 7:06 PM

May 2010
they're one dimensional
Sep 25, 2013 7:58 PM

Mar 2012
InfiniteRufus said:
^^^^
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Sep 25, 2013 8:03 PM
Jul 2013
Kazeshini said:
they're one dimensional

sez d00d w kon vtr

1337~
Sep 25, 2013 8:11 PM

Mar 2012
Kazeshini said:
they're one dimensional
Just like your waifu
Sep 26, 2013 12:19 AM

Apr 2012
Kazeshini said:
they're one dimensional

Says the one with the K-ON forum pic.
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Sep 26, 2013 12:28 AM

Dec 2012
Because all their anime is same shit, different place

Sep 26, 2013 11:50 PM

Apr 2012
InfiniteRufus said:
Free then came out, and whilst it wasn't terrible, it was in the end a fujoshi fanservice slice of life (i.e. it had very little ambition to be anything other than Fujoshi fodder).
Normally, I'd just ignore a comment like this and attribute it to blind hate coming from one of DraconisMarch's goons or something, but you seem like a very reasonable person so I'm curious as to why you say this.

I mean, yes, Free! did have some moments of man-service, but anyone who says that that was the purpose of the show is, in my opinion, kind of lying to themselves. Sure, they left enough room for folks to speculate and ship couples as they please, but there was never anything explicitly pandering in my opinion, and this is coming from a guy who shudders at the thought of watching a yaoi or shounen-ai. Even the most supposedly pandering episode, the fourth one, was absolutely nothing pandering in my opinion. I was actually a bit scared of watching that episode after I'd heard about how "pandering" it was, but when when I watched it, I was like "Really? That's it? Some close up of the guys stretching before swimming and whatnot?" It's just like with Chuunibyou; there was a genuinely heartfelt romance presented, but people keep dismissing it as "moe pandering." I really don't get it.

Care to elaborate, good Sir?

Sep 27, 2013 12:15 AM

Feb 2010
AndyRayy said:
InfiniteRufus said:
Free then came out, and whilst it wasn't terrible, it was in the end a fujoshi fanservice slice of life (i.e. it had very little ambition to be anything other than Fujoshi fodder).
Normally, I'd just ignore a comment like this and attribute it to blind hate coming from one of DraconisMarch's goons or something, but you seem like a very reasonable person so I'm curious as to why you say this.

I mean, yes, Free! did have some moments of man-service, but anyone who says that that was the purpose of the show is, in my opinion, kind of lying to themselves. Sure, they left enough room for folks to speculate and ship couples as they please, but there was never anything explicitly pandering in my opinion, and this is coming from a guy who shudders at the thought of watching a yaoi or shounen-ai. Even the most supposedly pandering episode, the fourth one, was absolutely nothing pandering in my opinion. I was actually a bit scared of watching that episode after I'd heard about how "pandering" it was, but when when I watched it, I was like "Really? That's it? Some close up of the guys stretching before swimming and whatnot?" It's just like with Chuunibyou; there was a genuinely heartfelt romance presented, but people keep dismissing it as "moe pandering." I really don't get it.

There's something calling subtext and it can be used for pandering too.

But what do I know? I haven't watched it, just saying. The ED is pretty gay though.
Sep 27, 2013 12:16 AM

Dec 2012
AndyRayy said:

I'll second that. Finished Free earlier, and actually found it to be good. The man-service is definitely there, but to a guy who's comfortable with his sexuality, it's nothing more than seeing more shirtless men. Whether it's for someone or not is another story, but I certainly would say Free didn't rely on fan-pander to deliver.
Sep 27, 2013 12:28 AM

Aug 2011
Vanisher said:

But what do I know? I haven't watched it, just saying. The ED is pretty gay though.

Free! easily had ED of the season.
Sep 28, 2013 12:44 AM
May 2012
Because they create moe anime which a lot of people think is just milking the anime franchise. I don't have a problem with moe if the story and characters don't evolve entirely around it, and actually evokes a response from the viewer (i.e Clannad, Kanon and Air) and just has a bit of moe in it, but if the whole purpose is "just" about moe, then that's when I don't like it, which is why I hate Lucky Star. I know it's meant to be stupid on purpose but I don't like boring, no-brainers with nothing to offer. It's like I'm just looking at the characters messing about. I'd like to also connect with the characters as well as just watching everything they do.
Sep 28, 2013 4:07 AM

Mar 2011
AndyRayy said:
InfiniteRufus said:

As someone before mentioned there was a lot of subtext. In fact that was pretty much the overwhelming form of pandering for this show, they were constantly topless (they are swimming after all) so that was pandering. I mean that's the reason they made the sport swimming. It's the sort of anime that you can tell started off as people thinking about an anime that would target a demographic than starting it off with a story and then molding it to the demographic.

I'm not saying that there was only pandering stuff, it had a fairly solid plot concerning Rin, but I'm saying that the entire anime from it's conception was supposed to be the sort of show that fan girls would love and fawn over, whilst shipping their favourite couples and dreaming of those hot naked nipple-less characters. It's just like a whole lot of anime out there, it just so happens to have girls as the intended audience rather than boys. Strike Witches is one for boys for example, although the fan service there is more explicit. Not saying they are bad shows, but they were conceived as pandering shows.

The difference is that anime aimed at girls have a great deal more subtext, whereas anime aimed at boys is much more explicit. This is most likely down to differences in the sexes.
Sep 28, 2013 4:15 AM

Sep 2012
AndyRayy said:
InfiniteRufus said:
Normally, I'd just ignore a comment like this and attribute it to blind hate coming from one of DraconisMarch's goons or something.

Can we stop giving this man props as if he was the leader of anything. People hated moe and KyoAni before DraconisMarch started making his videos.
Sep 28, 2013 4:19 AM

Mar 2012
SetsukoHara said:
AndyRayy said:
InfiniteRufus said:
Normally, I'd just ignore a comment like this and attribute it to blind hate coming from one of DraconisMarch's goons or something.

Can we stop giving this man props as if he was the leader of anything. People hated moe and KyoAni before DraconisMarch started making his videos.
I don't think he thinks that way about him either. Probably what he means is someone similarly ignorant to Drac
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Describe your anime watching as one sentence.

LenRea - Apr 11

39 by ryzxgum »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ame - Apr 16

161 by Otakupervert890 »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Does your first ever favourite anime(s) still holds a place in your favs?

NubFix - 10 hours ago

38 by InsomniacBastard »»
11 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

75 by Vaturna »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » Spring 2024 my fav anime lineup yet! What is your fav series that is going under the radar?

rohan121 - 9 hours ago

13 by redorzo »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.