Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2013 5:21 PM

Jul 2012
aww... good ep. i wished they managed to fit in chapter 190 of the manga just for the heck of it
Oct 2010
lightXTC said:
I really don't understand how the manga series is so popular, how this show is so overrated on MAL, or why I even bothered to watch all three seasons and the OVAs.

5/10

Still scratching my head here.
Then just let it go and move on before you bleed out. XD
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller

Nov 2009
CHIHIROOOO QwQ
feels/10 for this episode and the entire series, love it all

Thank you for an amazing adaption.
Sep 23, 2013 5:22 PM

Feb 2013
Well I only recently picked up the whole series so I've been pretty much watching this non stop from the top and somehow I managed to time it extremely well.

I find that I'm normally disappointed by endings, (Oreimo being my most recent prime example) but I think this was perfect. It managed to capture the essence of the situation perfectly. From Ayumi's love to Chihiro's realisation that unlike those around her during the concert, she isn't a Goddess (i.e. 'special' touching on her conquest in S2) and no doubt she knows Keima has been with them all.

The bye bye scene was done well. In Chihiros position I would have believed that Keima dated her because he loved her rather than saving the world like with everyone else, and the whole rooftop scene went well with that. He definitely felt guilty and saddened by the way he handled the situation even if it was for the good of mankind. I really felt the emotion in this anime these past few episodes.

This was miles better than the past 2 seasons, finally Keima let go off his PFP! Though of course that was his quirk. This season was much more serious but the comedy was still there and there was some brilliant character development (my favourite being Haqua) which I haven't seen before.

Keima walking out the door at the end... Finally he has embraced reality and perhaps real love! Roll on S4.
Sep 23, 2013 5:22 PM

Sep 2007
Keima still seemed depressed in the end despite what Elsie says....

*SOOOOOOOB* need more KamiNomi oAo
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Sep 23, 2013 5:30 PM

Jul 2013
Great season. 8/10.
But, this episode felt rushed, if only they had a 13th episode.
Sep 23, 2013 5:33 PM

Mar 2012
The anime ranking jump from 75 to 67 after this end. And Chihiro get more favorite too. I'm pleased.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 23, 2013 5:35 PM

Sep 2013
rOCKS!
Sep 23, 2013 5:36 PM

Jan 2011
The ending is a little sadder for Chihiro when you realize that she, unlike the other girls now, actually remembers what happened with Keima. They may clear this up in the manga, but as I call it, the three who sans goddess actually still have feelings for him are Chihiro, Haqua, and the childhood friend from next door--with the others being reset without the goddess being present.

And of course you can't discount the impact on Keima of going through the lovemaking with all of these girls, particularly when we've seen signs that he may actually develop some real feelings toward them during the conquest.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 23, 2013 5:58 PM

Nov 2007
Never in my wildest of dreams I thought I would fall in love with Chihiro this much! It seems this season was meant to be for her. Amazing that she ended up becoming the most precious heroine who didn't even have a goddess inside her despite the name of the arc, Megami-hen!

While Haqua remains my favourite in the series, I have to say, Chihiro moved above rest of the girls in my list. Seeing her tearing up in the end was heartbreaking. I wasn't really ready to forgive Keima for lying to Chihiro but seeing him hurt and actually shedding tears made me realize that it was extremely hard for him to take for doing what he did, lying to Chihiro. Perhaps, she is the one for him after all. :)

Keima getting up from his gaming and coming out of the room in the end, I wonder what that would imply. Perhaps Chihiro triggered Keima's real world switch? That "bye-bye" must have made him realize something!

I was planning to give the anime a 9/10, but I think this season had everything I could ask for from any anime. Thus I will give it a deserved 10/10 and will earnestly hope for a sequel. :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 23, 2013 6:16 PM

Aug 2013
Wae said:
Great season. 8/10.
But, this episode felt rushed, if only they had a 13th episode.

Having a 13th episode recap seems like a good idea, but it could ruin the mood set by the 12th episode. And I agree this episode did seem a bit rushed.
Sep 23, 2013 6:59 PM

Jul 2008
Feels/10

Oh manglobe, I still can't believe how you managed to cram this much material into a 12 episodes series in such an impressive way.

Hopefully they'll adapt the next and very likely final arc when it'll be over. For those that wonder what the next arc is about:

Sep 23, 2013 7:02 PM

Jan 2011
As expected, I cried. Manglobe you bastards! You actually animated the entire series really well and especially the ending to the Goddesses arc. They really went all out to make the Chihiro scenes very emotional and that really got me. I'm so glad they played Chihiro's character song. <3 The lyrics are very powerful and relevant to the arc too. Seeing Keima crying and feeling all guilty was very refreshing too. Chihiro and Keima had the most character development during this arc. A bittersweet ending but still amazing. Chihiro is seriously my favourite conquest girl now. Haqua still being my favourite 'hell' girl. :) Chihiro x Keima!
10/10
Sep 23, 2013 7:07 PM

Apr 2010
Undoubtedly the greatest season yet! So much developing and finally we see Katsuragi true feeling's for someone. Hope they make a fourth season :D

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Sep 23, 2013 7:09 PM

Jul 2013
Stark700 said:
Oh God, Ayumi in that wedding dress is so cute. Dat kiss: http://i.imgur.com/SwGznvj.png

Her Goddess looks pretty cool I guess.
Chihiro: bye bye ;.;

That scene was beautiful imo. 8/10 overall.

Oh, man. I feel the same way. Too bittersweet. I waited for her to wear the wedding dress for yay long, and I gotta love it even more in the anime + Aya-chi's voice. >:> Biased over here.
But the bye-bye of Chihiro. nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu... I didn't expect it! Hit hard in the feels, even though I read the manga.
No matter how much rushing was done, it was still well-done. Expected less from it, now I'm feeling it so much!

Kento23 said:
Why did Ayumi and the others change their clothes before the concert. Im quite sure that Ayumi was wearing her bride dress during the concert in the last scene.

Now that you mention it, I'm gonna rewatch it. I too think Ayumi didn't go and change, but yeah. She didn't in the manga, but in this episode, well, I've grown my doubts...
theaznkid360 said:

1 thing very minor is when Keima hugged Chihiro when they were invisible she pushed away and let go so how come they can still see eachother

Their hands were just separated by the bike. They didn't move much after that, so technically, they were facing each other. And gamer instinct at its best! To save Chihiro, Keima hugs randomly to his front, and hey, he got to hug her blindly.
--
For my own review of the ending, I'm pretty sad it's all over... Something that made my mornings, gone... T_T
I may have not been watching enough anime to appreciate drama side-to-side with action. Goddesses, too powerful. Vintage was owned before they could counterattack. FTW!
Most of the things I want animated are there! The oh so great Manglobe pushed through!
S4 /may/ come out, IMO, but expect it to be 2-4 years from now, after the manga's current events settled. If they announce one within next year, as what some guy who posted said, they'd pull of a HnG on Kami Nomi. Please, no!
S4 /could/ be S2.5, or events that happened before the Goddess Arc.
9/10 FTW
Time limit on writing this. WTF. XD
I need a signature...
Sep 23, 2013 7:17 PM

Apr 2013
Yes they brought back Koi no Shirushi!! It sounds like a different version from the original ED, with more VAs singing along. I hope they release a single for it ^^

I wonder how long Katsuragi is going to think about the Chihiro incident, it sucks how he was never able to formally apologize to her. When he shed a tear I almost did too. I'll give it a 10/10 for cool stuff
Sep 23, 2013 7:22 PM
Jan 2013
life-of-pretense said:
I don't think it can be stressed enough how amazing this season was. The only thing I wasn't fond of was Keima crying at the end. I know he does so in the manga as well, but I felt that his feelings for Chihiro weren't built up as well as they could've been. The whole thing just seemed out of the blue at the end there.

I don't know, all the signs were there to show that Keima had feelings for Chihiro. The parting scene that morning at his house where he saw her in the blaze of sunlight (you can't tell me he wasn't love struck when he saw that...). Chihiro's song about first loves, the fact he tried to find the guitar pick that Chihiro stole back from him (the legend that a couple who bring the same item to the festival will stay together). His regret at the end and the tear drop. You've never seen Keima cry, so this had to be a very powerful emotion to get him to tear up.

Keima doesn't understand love in a context that isn't in a game or under his control. The telling line in the manga that wasn't in the anime is when Keima told Ayumi the truth that he "admired her" versus loved her. Again, he doesn't understand real love. But I think he felt it with Chihiro and during the concert now realizes it. His first love was a failure because he got involved in all this New Hell dirty work.

However, if Keima never got involved in all of that, he would still just be the otamega that everyone made fun of in class. Well, Chihiro may have still liked him, but it wouldn't have probably gone anywhere...
Sep 23, 2013 7:25 PM

Aug 2013
I expected some action tbh, but what can we do about it. The ending could've been better, but it's still a 9-8/10 overall.
Sep 23, 2013 7:37 PM
Jun 2010
Am I the only that felt like I just wanted to crawl down into a hole and just cry there for the rest of my life because of the last scene where Chihiro holds her guitar close to her heart, breaking down into tears while Keima cries too...?
That scene was so beautifully colored and yet so sad... Damn. I want them to be together. Although Chihiro may not be my favorite character but I liked their relationship. It was realistic in a way... ARG. ;______;

On the other hand, this season is getting a freaking 10 for awesome plot and everything else.
Sep 23, 2013 7:40 PM

Aug 2010
Setsuna200 said:
I felt sad for Keima and Chihiro. The both fell in love with one another. Those 2 deserve a good ending.

I demand a continuation!
Sep 23, 2013 7:49 PM

Jun 2012
My God. I need to stop peeling onions when I watch this show.

No words. My heart was on my sleeve this entire episode and season. Chihiro was the paramount symbol for unrequited love if I'd ever seen it. I empathized with her so much. And I'm a guy, and a straight one at that. So that says a lot.

Also feel like Keima actually has some character development; he's finally realizing that even he can fall under the trappings of the human heart and fall for a real-life girl. But for whatever reason he won't admit it, which means he'll never admit it to Chihiro until he comes to term with those feelings. But that tear he sheds at the end speaks volumes. I think there's hope for him yet.

I freaking love this anime. I want to support it 100% but as far as I know no one has licensed the manga for the West yet. I bought season 1, and will be buying seasons 2 and 3 (if it makes it here). I can't gush enough about how much I love this anime. I *hope* there is a season 4.
Sep 23, 2013 8:04 PM

Feb 2012
Seems like Chihiro is getting a lot of fans after this ep. About time but man this ep broke my heart all over again. 9/10, time to recommend the hell out this series.
IciBurnSep 23, 2013 8:07 PM
Sep 23, 2013 8:10 PM

Jun 2013
I loved the first two seasons, I felt the same about this one. I like how they gave a little aftermath when everything was said and done. Also, they didn't end it with a fun filled Keima episode this time XD.

I know it would've been completely out of place, but I really wanted Keima to say "I can see the ending" right before the episode ended.
Sep 23, 2013 8:14 PM

Jun 2011
This is just unfair, Manglobe.

http://i.imgur.com/V5vwdCk.png

And with that, I've finally fully been converted to team Chihiro :V
Sep 23, 2013 8:16 PM

Jan 2013
What an ending, it was quite heartbreaking seeing this :(

Could someone tell me what manga chapter this continues from? i would like to carry on with the manga now instead of waiting :D

EDIT: Just randomly browsed the manga and I found the chapter number, it is 191 if anyone is curious :D
Sep 23, 2013 8:19 PM

May 2011
Keima's last words. That really touched me.
Sep 23, 2013 8:27 PM
Sep 2012
Yet another example of a great show ruined by being rushed to death.

Don't get me wrong - I liked the finale - but I just hate how everything was so rushed that some important things seem like Deus ex Machina or ass pull to people who don't know what happened in the manga. Keima knowing Akari - who suddenly appears - without them ever talking to each other in the show is a good example of this.

This show and this finale would have been perfect if this had 24 episodes and showed everything in the manga leading up to an otherwise truly great finale. If it wasn't rushed: 9/10 or 10/10

Since the show was rushed: Final score - 6/10
IconicSep 23, 2013 8:31 PM
Sep 23, 2013 8:27 PM

Apr 2011
This was a wonderful adaptation. Perhaps they could make OVAs for the conquests they've skipped. 10/10 for this episode and 9/10 overall. Much better than previous seasons, due to Keima's character development and the better pacing.

I've been shipping Chihiro and Keima ever since she was conquered in the manga. So glad so many realize how awesome Chihiro is. Whether she ends up with Keima or not, I hope she's content with how her life is by the end of this series.
MrDressupSep 23, 2013 8:59 PM
Sep 23, 2013 8:38 PM

Sep 2012
sad but great ending...

poor Keima, poor Chihiro...

the fight between the goddesses, loose soul team and the vintage is quite short...i need more...

while i'm watching Ayumi and Keima scenes in the boat, i thought i'm watching Oreimo...LOL

i wish they would have a season 4... i want moar...

Rate 9/10
Sep 23, 2013 8:50 PM

Feb 2012
Oh my god i love this series.

But. Even though manglobe did everything they could fitting all that story into these episodes: It still felt a bit rushed. It may have been a good idea to focus on the important part with Katsuragi and the conquests, but there was like an 11-episodes build up of Vintage and that stuff and then the final fight of the Loose Souls Team versus Vintage was only shown like 20 seconds.
I don't know who to blame here, but this really should have been a 20+ episodes Anime!

Even though: I liked this ending. Ayumis Wedding scene was just wonderful! And first i thought the final band performance wouldn't fit in, but it did. I feel sad for Keima and Chihiro. They just had bad timing/bad luck with eachother during this series. I never really liked Chihiro, but now i wouldn't mind if they end up together someday.

I totally love it how they developed Keimas character. Throughout this whole season he was never really seen with a game in his hands and he never seemed to miss it. Now that he's back with it, he kinda seem to miss the "real world". I think he took a dip into the "real love" ocean with Chihiro and liked it ^-^

I would really dislike it if this would be the ending to the whole anime series. I don't want it to end kind of sad, especially Keima deserves a truly happy ending. I want a fourth season! :c
Sep 23, 2013 8:54 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
This is by far the great magnum opus for the series. Great adaptation, even though they did skip some parts of it, they didn't distract from the narrative which is always a plus.
Sep 23, 2013 9:05 PM

Jun 2010
Adaptation didn't miss the core of the feels :(
Sep 23, 2013 9:08 PM

Jan 2013
Great ending.
Though 8.56 is a bit high for this anime.
Sep 23, 2013 9:39 PM

May 2011
That was a wonderful watch, I love every glimpse we get of Keima really thinking about these girls as important as the series goes along. I teared up when he cried. >.>; And while I'm still super fond of Chihiro I can definitely respect the way she handled it all so well. I'm so glad she had that moment of witnessing the goddesses for herself.
Sep 23, 2013 9:41 PM

Sep 2012
The whole arc was extremely rushed. Many important and funny moments were cut aside - keima and librarian girl reesearching about the goddess, keima saying in front of ayumi's parents that he took her 1st time, some characters totally removed from the series, etc - but this final episode was perfect.
Imo, it was way more touching than the manga version of it, they tried really hard to give Chihiro some extra light. That shinning "bye bye" wasnt in the manga, it was just a regular bye. I'm sad we missed the goddess celebrating their victory and discussing who will be keima's ultimate lover, maybe we can get it as a blu-ray bonus.
The final scene really moved me to tears. I always fough his "i didnt meant it" was about he declining her, and not his answer about she being involved, now it all makes clear. It sounded like he really did played her for vengeance, which just hurt her for good.
Sadly the new arc isnt so good so far, hope it gets better.
Delays are temporary. Mediocracy lasts forever.
Sep 23, 2013 9:50 PM

Aug 2012
*I don't know if the "The Memory of My First love" At the end is for Keima or Chihiro. and god i just love this Anime so much! and the next arc for this is still ongoing on manga so. i think we'll have to wait really long for season 4!.. i will really miss this anime so much!
"I don't like Megane, I love them"

Sep 23, 2013 10:06 PM

Jul 2009
There is not enough material for S4 ATM.

At best OAV or movie of what was skipped better S2 ans S3

9/10 orverall
bruh
Sep 23, 2013 10:09 PM

Mar 2011
After reading this part of the manga and before watching the anime I shipped Keima x Kanon and Keima x Elsie, but Manglobe did a great job with handling this last episode. Safe to say that I'm Keima x Chihiro all the way now. Fantastic scene with Keima and Chihiro at Keima's house. Well done Manglobe. 9/10 overall
Harems don't exist in America. If one guy is constantly surrounded by beautiful girls, then he's probably the gay friend.
Sep 23, 2013 10:10 PM

Apr 2010
Chihiro... That song was great. Brought a tear to my eye when I saw Chihiro nearly break down on stage. For the good of the world or not, Keima made a mistake. Now he's stuck with Ayumi. For now.

8/10, great season. Thought that was well executed. Can't wait to see them adapt more. They NEED to.

Sep 23, 2013 10:37 PM

Dec 2010
Well I knew what was coming, but that doesn't make it any less sad. This is one of the few times that media actually made me tear up.

This season was very well made, and is an adaption of the best part of the manga, so anything less than a 9 from me would be wrong. I'm not liking the current arc of the manga as much as previous arcs, but I would still love to see it animated someday! They have plenty of material for another season, but I personally hope we get an OVA for the girls they skipped particularly Yui and Tsukiyo since they are the most important. Though I would love to see all of them animated at some point!

Chihiro really was the brightest part of the episode, and is the girl I ship Keima with the most. I mean he is a resident of the game world, and Chihiro is the epitome of the real world, so while they would clash, its obvious they have feelings for each other.

Keima is a very tragic figure whether its shown explicitly in the anime/manga or not, you get the feeling that he does feel something for all the girls he conquers and tries to avoid the feelings by going into his own game world. One of the nice touches about this season is that unlike the previous two season finales where Keima ends up in the game world, the finale of this season actually shows Keima leaving his games to go outside. It is a very subtle touch of his character development.

Anyway, bottom line... KEIMA x CHIHIRO!
Sep 23, 2013 11:01 PM

Mar 2013
Chihiro was crying, Keima was crying.. The ending was great but so much FEELS T^T
Not sure if it's a sad or happy ending. Oh well, i want moar!!!!
Sep 23, 2013 11:23 PM

Aug 2012
ok i'm ready.

- The best episode out of all 3 seasons. Manglobe, sorry for doubting you guys at the beginning, the ending was beautifully adapted, props.

- All the seiyuu did a very good job, and the music was outstanding. When that part of the song was being played while Keima was opening the door at the end, i got goosebumps. epic scene indeed.

- I got mixed feeling after i watched this ep. The 2-B pencils' performance, the scene which i wanted to see the most, was so perfect it made me teared up a bit. The song arrangement is slightly different than the OVA version, but both versions are awesome. That scene where all the Goddesses was spreading their wings.. Poor Chihiro.. :(

- The battle between Haqua and Lune was great, sadly there's no interaction between Haqua and keima in this episode.

- I'm a fan of Kanon ever since the 1st season, but when it comes to pairings, i can't help to ship Keima and Chihiro together. Her song was truly heartbreaking, and she has done so much to help Keima, even sacrificed her own feelings.

final score:

this ep alone = FEELS/10, but overall, this 3rd season deserves a 8/10.

I'll be waiting patiently for the 4th season, even if the chance for it to get animated is very slim.

once again, Thank you, Manglobe, Wakaki-sensei and all the seiyuu. You guys rock.

P.S

- I hope Chihiro will get important roles again in the manga, the current arc is pretty interesting.

- This is a question I've been wondering for a long time, ever since i read the manga. We already know the fact that Chihiro couldn't see what happened to Ayumi after Mercury emerged, she couldn't see them. Later, in that scene where all the Goddesses was spreading their wings on stage, we can see that Chihiro is the only human who can see them, right? Anyone can explain why was she suddenly able to see the goddess?
ChoroshiSep 23, 2013 11:38 PM

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Sep 23, 2013 11:26 PM

Oct 2011
Before this arc I didn't really like Chihiro and she was at the bottom of the list, now however she is becoming one of my favourite girls in this anime and I do hope she ends up with Keima.

I wished they showed more of the conflict with vintage but it was short like that in the manga too so I guess I can't complain. And for a second I thought they added new content when Chihiro noticed that Keima had the pick in his chest pocket. I had to re-read the manga to confirm that scene actually existed.

Overall the episode was amazing, the adaptation was amazing and I'm amazed how it didn't feel rushed at all considering a 12 episode season and how long the arc was.
Sep 23, 2013 11:38 PM

Jun 2008
Excellent adaptation to easily the best arc of TWGOK.

I loved the way they were able to fit so much material in just 12 episodes, and yet it didn't feel rushed and they only skipped a few pages.

Overall 9/10

This is probably the first time ever I have liked Season 3 of an anime a lot more than the first two seasons.

I hope that we get a season 4, but unfortunately, I don't think it will top the Goddess arc......the following arc is just not as impactful (IMO).

Either way, an all around excellent job to Manglobe.
Sep 23, 2013 11:48 PM
Nov 2010
Although Ayumi looked so beautiful and cute in that dress. I gotta say the most beautiful part of this episode was seeing the tears fall down from Keima's cheek to his hands and then cutting to Chihiro also crying...... =( Although I was still rooting for Ayumi and Keima it seems so tragic. I was hoping for Keima to answer more questions and also seeing a slight character change in the last moments with Keima in his room..but they didn't reveal anything more than walking out the door with that expression on his face and the tears. =P
yngtadpoleSep 23, 2013 11:54 PM
Sep 24, 2013 12:02 AM
Jun 2012
Now I want an OVA of the Ramen-Girl! :D
Sep 24, 2013 12:17 AM
Feb 2013
i watched the last episode of season 3 ... why was "the God" crying at the last scene....did he fall in love will he chase her in the next season(hope the season 4 will be made)
did Chihiro gave up on him when she said Bye bye before she left hes house and was the reason she was crying at the end of the concert her giving up on him or still telling him she loves him
Sep 24, 2013 12:39 AM

Feb 2013
I haven't read the source material but I felt like this was a bit rushed. It feels like it would have been perfect had they used 10 or 15 more minutes to flesh it out. The fight scenes were too short and I felt like they didn't establish the feels well enough. I also am kinda sad about the open-end with chihiro and katsuragi. I don't know if it's part of the same arc or a different one since it's still ongoing, but I felt like a reconciliation of sorts would have been a natural way to end things (or maybe he really doesn't care about 'real girls' after all).

Either way, I really enjoy this show, and this season is probably my favorite of the 3 (or maybe behind 2 a bit. The music was great as always, there were plenty of laughs, feels, and action, and I'm actually surprised how much I liked Elsie, because everytime she'd reappear I'd be excited.

Definitely one of my favorite shows. Looking forward to whatever comes next from TWGON.
ZobaSep 24, 2013 12:43 AM
Sep 24, 2013 12:58 AM

Apr 2011
Sparkfire said:
(or maybe he really doesn't care about 'real girls' after all).

I think there is enough evidence that he does care about Chihiro. Just because they don't reconcile right now doesn't mean they won't ever. Though I can't say if they'll ever talk it out and move on (together or apart) for sure. We'll have to see what the author does with these two.
Sep 24, 2013 1:00 AM

Sep 2009
Aww' this feels :'(
Poor Chihiro. I feel for you >______<
She's my fav. after Elsie.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 22, 2013

158 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 23, 2023 1:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.