Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Post New Reply
Poll: Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà vu Episode 1 Discussion

Dec 6, 2016 10:38 AM

Nothing less i expect from Steins;Gate.
S;G only delivers top quality stuff........

Its amazing how Kurisu is actually the one who make/design/reshape the personality of someone she will love.

Dec 29, 2016 3:44 AM

As expected from the Steins;Gate, movie was excellent.
Damn these feels.

Dec 30, 2016 6:50 PM

O M G
Such an epic movie.
Steins;Gate never ceases to take your breath away.
Just outstanding
These were made by my awesomely cool friend illmadz :

Jan 16, 1:57 AM

Amazing Movie 9/10

Jan 28, 7:59 AM
It was an awesome movie and the kiss scene was good i fell it was a little Short.

for me it was an 10/10.

Mar 10, 12:12 PM

maaaaaaaaan this was the definition of meeeeeeeeeeh
light 6/10
Objectivity in art doesnt exist.

I eat ass

Mar 11, 1:29 PM

I take my hat off. This is truly a masterpiece.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 21, 1:07 AM

Aaawww, I liked this movie! 9/10

Man, it was so depressing to see Okabe in the R Line World all alone without a single other soul. He was just sitting there by himself in the middle of the street. Everyone give Okarin all your virtual hugs ;A;

I'm glad Kurisu saved him and that she was his first kiss -^__^- cuties <3

I wish they made a movie starring Suzuha in her own world where she was a soldier fighting and escaping from SERN. Then at the end, it shows how she ends up at the original World Line Okarin started in at the beginning of the anime. That would've been amazinggggg!
Modified by Kokoro_Inuzuka, Mar 21, 1:11 AM

Mar 30, 8:47 AM

fantastic 10/10, gonna a write a review.

May 15, 10:26 AM

man what an amazing roller coster and the op song and the ed song is so good plus the gate of steiner ost man i love it so much . i wonder if the steins gate 0 will be adapted in the future .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku

Jun 16, 9:29 AM
if he gets hit by a car in 30/06/2005 then wouldn't that mean the scene where he hugged mayori isn't there anymore ? wouldn't that make the emotional scene that mayori talked about not exist and that it would change the world a lot ?

Jun 16, 1:25 PM

Mezo-RPWPA said:
if he gets hit by a car in 30/06/2005 then wouldn't that mean the scene where he hugged mayori isn't there anymore ? wouldn't that make the emotional scene that mayori talked about not exist and that it would change the world a lot ?

Note that the movie isn't canon so a lot of stuff in it doesn't make much sense to the original. Take it more of a character progression story that builds more on the connection between Okabe and Kurisu than actual continuation.
Although no, that doesn't stop Okabe from caring about Mayuri.

Jun 16, 1:48 PM
Aquamirror said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Note that the movie isn't canon so a lot of stuff in it doesn't make much sense to the original. Take it more of a character progression story that builds more on the connection between Okabe and Kurisu than actual continuation.
Although no, that doesn't stop Okabe from caring about Mayuri.

i didn't know that it wasn't cannon so thanks for clearing that up , so did the studio make it on it's own without going back to the main author ?
anyway yes, he cares about her but that important scene doesn't happen at that time so even kristina shouldn't remember it as she forgets those stuff when she resets her world , but yeah that may happen later or he may comfort mayoshi any other time so i guess that doesn't make it a big flow in the story i guess

Jun 16, 2:00 PM

Mezo-RPWPA said:
i didn't know that it wasn't cannon so thanks for clearing that up , so did the studio make it on it's own without going back to the main author ?

Yes, that's correct. It's a new original story not from the actual creators.
Mezo-RPWPA said:
anyway yes, he cares about her but that important scene doesn't happen at that time so even kristina shouldn't remember it as she forgets those stuff when she resets her world , but yeah that may happen later or he may comfort mayoshi any other time so i guess that doesn't make it a big flow in the story i guess

If going by canon logic, all these changes in the past should have diverted the wordline from Steins Gate which would defeat the whole point of the series, so yeah, don't think much about time travel effects here. That doesn't necessarily make it an unenjoyable movie though.

Jun 16, 2:28 PM
Aquamirror said:
Mezo-RPWPA said:

Yes, that's correct. It's a new original story not from the actual creators.
Mezo-RPWPA said:

If going by canon logic, all these changes in the past should have diverted the wordline from Steins Gate which would defeat the whole point of the series, so yeah, don't think much about time travel effects here. That doesn't necessarily make it an unenjoyable movie though.

ok i guess i shouldn't really think much about it which is difficult to do but this is kinda disappointing that this original was much simpler to understand than the series

Jul 3, 12:11 PM
omg the ending was stupendous ,never expected much after being little disappointed with the ova, but it surpassed my expectations.The plot wasn't air tighted like the oscillation of okabe in the R and steins gate w.line,or how he attained the personality of kyouma in other timelines but it was emotionally draining and raised the bar so high that i wont be able to take the essence of any other anime without comparing it to SG.Need some time to cool off lol before picking any other series.Arigato SG for such a wonderful experience
Modified by bakakisima, Jul 3, 12:14 PM

Aug 29, 8:03 AM
Everything was good apart from the ever annoying modern tsundere Christina. It's supposed to be after the VN and the end of it all, and still they couldn't give her a bit of a loving word towards Okabe.

He's certainly going to have a tough time getting any sex out of her!

Aug 31, 11:47 AM

Stormen said:
Everything was good apart from the ever annoying modern tsundere Christina. It's supposed to be after the VN and the end of it all, and still they couldn't give her a bit of a loving word towards Okabe.

Movie is not canon. VN as source material ended on ep24.

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]