Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2013 5:26 PM

Nov 2012
BUSTO BUSTO BUSTO BUSTO BUSTO!!!
I fliped xDDD
Art should be left alone by those unenlightened, raw and uncensored as it is, because enough refinement was already done by it's creator, in it's creation.
Sep 23, 2013 5:28 PM

Dec 2011
FIGHT FOR THE BEWBS ISSEI! THE BEWBS!

Awesome! Just marathoned the whole season tonight, it's really been so much fun. But now I'm craving a season 3, I really want to see Issei living with all his girls and I'm a bit curious about how they might renovate the house. Also I'd like to see his relationship develop with Rias more, only 2 kisses so far. We need at least some implied sex but they should show it!

Azazel is badass, seems like he'll provide some good entertainment in the future with his inventive abilities.

Keep hearing about how the story just gets better and better, really hope I get to see this. I will keep waiting for new seasons as long as they can go on. Won't read the LN unless the anime cancels or ends. But even if some of the story is left out, the anime has the advantage of actually being able to see and hear both the girls and the fights. And to me that means it wins hands down.

JoksPacifist said:
Awesome ending.

Ok Japan. Do your job and buy those DB/DVDs

If you guys really really want to see more you could buy them right from Japan as well. This is what I'm gonna do, cause I really do wanna see more. Would be a first to buy something untranslated like that to help support the show.
LayedBackSep 23, 2013 5:32 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2013 5:47 PM
Aug 2011
If the sub I watched is correct then Issei's life has been cut by a lot apparently for a demon. I get people thought it was an awesome fight but all I can think is how reckless it was. Now the harem king can't live with his harem basically forever. Eventually a lot earlier than all his comrades he will die.
Sep 23, 2013 5:50 PM

Mar 2012
Dr_Smurph said:
If the sub I watched is correct then Issei's life has been cut by a lot apparently for a demon. I get people thought it was an awesome fight but all I can think is how reckless it was. Now the harem king can't live with his harem. Eventually a lot earlier than all his comrades he will die.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 23, 2013 5:54 PM

Dec 2011
Dr_Smurph since he is a demon who supposedly live almost forever, even if he gets his life cut in half or worst that still implies that he could live for hundreds or even thousands of years. The thing is with everyone fighting so much it's more likely for demons and everyone else to get killed in battle rather than live to be ancient anyways. Of course another possibility is that most of his body will be turned into a dragon which would negate that sort of damage.

Though maybe you're right and it is being implied that he won't live a long life, just saying we're not sure on that. Either way I don't really care, Highschool DxD is a story that should end happily and we can decide for ourselves I guess. At least I hope, a goofy ecchi harem should have plenty of battles and drama but not a lot of tragedy beyond the loss of minor characters and enemies.
LayedBackSep 23, 2013 5:58 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2013 5:57 PM

Aug 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Dr_Smurph said:
If the sub I watched is correct then Issei's life has been cut by a lot apparently for a demon. I get people thought it was an awesome fight but all I can think is how reckless it was. Now the harem king can't live with his harem. Eventually a lot earlier than all his comrades he will die.

Sep 23, 2013 6:01 PM

Jul 2012
LayedBack said:
Dr_Smurph since he is a demon who supposedly live almost forever, even if he gets his life cut in half or worst that still implies that he could live for hundreds or even thousands of years. The thing is with everyone fighting so much it's more likely for demons and everyone else to get killed in battle rather than live to be ancient anyways. Of course another possibility is that most of his body will be turned into a dragon which would negate that sort of damage.

Though maybe you're right and it is being implied that he won't live a long life, just saying we're not sure on that. Either way I don't really care, Highschool DxD is a story that should end happily and we can decide for ourselves I guess.

You don't really have to worry about his lifespan. It gets restored eventually. It would be a major spoil to say exactly how so I'll leave it at that. And about Issei being reckless. He stil doesn't realize how important his existence is to Rias and the rest. That's why he's reckless in his earlier fights. He improves bit by bit later on and is shown to actually have a competent enough brain for battle strategies and planning.
Sep 23, 2013 6:13 PM

Jul 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Dr_Smurph said:

Work in progress...
Sep 23, 2013 6:15 PM

Mar 2012
Black--Swordsman said:
NeoAnkara said:
Dr_Smurph said:

Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 23, 2013 6:17 PM

Jul 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Black--Swordsman said:
NeoAnkara said:
Dr_Smurph said:

Ahhhh my bad, I misunderstood there at what exact point you were referring to but after re-reading I see it now. :D
Work in progress...
Sep 23, 2013 8:05 PM

Sep 2013
If Gasper wants to be a man like Issei he should stop cross-dressing :p

At first I was kind of like dafuq when Azazel cut off his arm, but he just wanted to test his sacred gear arm ;)

After Issei's remark about Koneko's boobs how did she not beat the shit out of him? :P

Man Issei never used Sir Zechs tip to gift Rias' boobs >:(

I found it funny how Bikou's va was the same guy who plays Ginkaku in Uchouten Kazoku, it was totally recognizable.

I would of loved to see his parents reaction when all the girls moved into his house :D

This season was great the only thing I thought was missing was the use of the chess theme I really enjoyed the theme and that battle from the first season all we got this season was the castling move - btw does that mean Rias can't ever get another rook?- and his rank up from pawn to queen both seen in episode 11 and the fact that Gasper is her other bishop.
Sep 23, 2013 8:10 PM

Jul 2012
Aggron said:
If Gasper wants to be a man like Issei he should stop cross-dressing :p

At first I was kind of like dafuq when Azazel cut off his arm, but he just wanted to test his sacred gear arm ;)

After Issei's remark about Koneko's boobs how did she not beat the shit out of him? :P

Man Issei never used Sir Zechs tip to gift Rias' boobs >:(

I found it funny how Bikou's va was the same guy who plays Ginkaku in Uchouten Kazoku, it was totally recognizable.

I would of loved to see his parents reaction when all the girls moved into his house :D

This season was great the only thing I thought was missing was the use of the chess theme I really enjoyed the theme and that battle from the first season all we got this season was the castling move - btw does that mean Rias can't ever get another rook?- and his rank up from pawn to queen both seen in episode 11 and the fact that Gasper is her other bishop.

If you mean the rating game then don't worry. It's a major plot device and is treated as a professional league in the underworld. You'll get to see more if there are future seasons. It's just that Rias isn't allowed to participate in pro matches just yet. But there will be rookie matches so no worries. And right now Rias only has one rook piece left w/c will be used in the future. If or when we get to see it animated is a different story. And btw Issei is using promotion to change into any other piece if Rias gives the ok. It's the pawns special trait.
Sep 23, 2013 8:22 PM

Sep 2012
Black--Swordsman said:
XSalvation97 said:
Honestly, I'm glad this season is over. If there is a season 3, I will not be watching. For me this was the worst thing airing that I was watching. 3/10 from me, cause nothing happened in 12 episodes.

Please tell me where "nothing" happened? Plenty of background on the characters, plot development, characterization, alliances, defections, battles, and the list goes on.

Care to explain further? Because your simple opinion is rather lacking any substantial explanation or evidence to support it. Thats like me saying, "THIS ANIME SUCKS. 3/10". Actually I'll correct myself and give you the benefit and say at least you said something else like "nothing happened" when there was plenty that DID happen.

umm,, actually,
terrorist attack, akeno revelation, kiba's hatred, the absence of god, and such is "nothing" for him.
so it's nothing happened in his head. can't do anything about it.
Sep 23, 2013 8:32 PM

Jun 2008
Meh....stupid ending.

But I rate as a whole and I still enjoyed the majority of the season.

7/10
Sep 23, 2013 9:11 PM

Aug 2010
Lucky Issei. Has a bunch of hot girls living in his house now.

Overall this series was enjoyable and I'll rate it a 7/10
Sep 23, 2013 10:46 PM

Aug 2013
wow azazel is really badass also so is his sacred gear never expected that it came outa the blue really waiting for season three and buchos boobs :)
AqUar!An
Sep 24, 2013 4:24 AM

May 2010
i was waiting the whole time for him to boost rias' boobs up this whole time. sadly, he never got the chance...

hoping for a third season
Sep 24, 2013 5:26 AM

Nov 2012
LOOOLLL final episode! nice episode.. XD issei get mad with vali LOL
I see the meaning of "NEW" in this episode lol :3
and.. like stark said.. azazel is really cool guy LOL

I want season 3 in the future.. there should be season 3 :3
Sep 24, 2013 5:37 AM

Sep 2008
God, i loved this episode, laughed so hard nearly the whole time xD

Boost-Boost-Boost-Boost-Boost-Boost-Boost-BOOSTOOOO!

ANd Issei-kun and the Boobs again, really looking forward for a third season and i'm kinda sure there'll be one
Sep 24, 2013 9:03 AM

Nov 2011
Great finishing episode. Like others i really hope for season 3

aha as the author of the novel requested: PANTSU Dragon...Those who read the afterword of volume 14 ( i think it was 14:P) will know what im talking about

now lets wait till October and the release of volume 16 :D
Sep 24, 2013 9:27 AM

Aug 2012
I really like comedy, action and ecchi in this show Ima give 9/10 to it!
Sep 24, 2013 11:09 AM

Nov 2012
Lol, great show, enjoyed it even more than the first season, glad to have xenovia on board. Pretty sure there'll be another season, really sad that it has to end, loved it so much!

Also lol @ Harem step 5 reached, get them all into one house! XD

Sep 24, 2013 12:08 PM

Apr 2011
As expected one of the top perverted shows of this season. Loved it! 8/10
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Sep 24, 2013 3:09 PM

Apr 2013
Excellent episode that concludes the season which overall I think was good, but slightly worse than the first one.
I'm already waiting for the announcement of a third series, especially because I heard in the next volumes shit gets real lol.
A 7/10 from me.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Sep 24, 2013 5:32 PM

Apr 2012
Akeno never said "oh my" this season
Sep 24, 2013 7:23 PM

Apr 2011
4/5 for the episode. Season 3 when!!!
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Sep 24, 2013 8:16 PM

May 2012
Awesome action between the dragons.
Issei's house to become a harem mansion!
I love how the childhood friend is not even part of the harem.

Didn't feel as good as season 1 but still freaking great. 9/10 for me.
Sep 24, 2013 9:49 PM

Jun 2011
Looking forward to season 3
Sep 24, 2013 9:59 PM

Sep 2012
The series ended with a bang although Issei still doesn't have a chance to bang LOL That said, his harem is greatly expanded with official sanction LOL As Azazel said (BTW, anybody find it funny that effectively what Azazel asked Lias and Issei to do at school is "Yondemasuyo Azazel-san" LOL), Issei is on girls and Vali is on strength and both are so pure and simple on his pursuit.

Also, "I have not yet eaten buchou's cherry!!!" "Wat! Cutting their boobies by half !?!?!?!" ROFL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 24, 2013 10:59 PM

Sep 2013
i hope for a season 3 as this is where it will really kick off
Sep 25, 2013 12:39 AM
May 2013
Awesome Azazel joined their club, I like him even more now.
I wonder if Issei gets to keep Albion's power.
I'm waiting for season 3 and some specials/ova meanwhile.
Sep 25, 2013 1:56 AM

Apr 2008
Good to show how bad ass Azazel looked when he used the sacred gear in the final episode, even though it felt rushed, the final fight scene btw Vali and Isei was great. Red for Women, White for Power. Hopefully a third season comes out.

Sep 25, 2013 1:15 PM

Jan 2013
damn. Love that ep soo much.
issei can finally use his balance breaker :D
haha akeno living with Issei now xD

SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Sep 25, 2013 2:32 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. There is is still a lot inside the Highschool DXD universe.
Can't wait if they ever try to make a season 3 to know the new opposing side.

Quite a surprise to see Azazel being the adviser. And lol, all girls need to live with Issei. What a lucky guy.
Sep 25, 2013 8:31 PM

Dec 2012
That was one of the most ridiculous episodes I've ever watched, and I loved every minute! Boost boos-boo-bo-b-b-b-b-b-b-BOOST! Season 1 was better, and this episode was definitely rushed, but I'm still looking forwards to possible season 3.

.... and I want that robot arm now!
redinsideSep 25, 2013 8:35 PM
Sep 25, 2013 9:05 PM

Jul 2013
Haha Azazel, what a boss "Hey want to see something else unfair?" He knows the root of the red dragons power.
Sep 26, 2013 2:28 AM

Sep 2012
At the end of Episode 12 it said SEE YOU LATER, so there will be S3 soon! :D
Sep 26, 2013 5:15 AM

Dec 2012
In one word... "tits"

The ending wasn't good there wasn't enough virginity being taken making me feel dry...

Sep 26, 2013 5:20 AM
SetoMary Fanatic

Jun 2013
I was expecting episode 12 to have a nice war like battle between the two divided sides, and I didn't really get that. (Angels, Fallen Angels and Demons vs. The other side)
BUT WHAT I GOT WAS AN EPIC AS FIGHT BETWEEN THE TWO DRAGONS (is this spoilers..? Gomen)
Anyways... It wasn't a very epic fight, but it is better than Bleach or Naruto fights :]
I am glad to see a good amount of character development throughout the series.
7/10
Sep 26, 2013 8:01 AM
Feb 2012
Nice conclusion to the season, but we'd need a third and possibly fourth one to get to the really juicy stuff. I'm positive we'll eventually get those, though.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 26, 2013 8:10 AM

Sep 2010
Fighting to protect Oppai..... ;)

Overall this 2nd season was better than first one... Moar Oppai and Moar Fights and Moar Plot and Moar Oppai......

Final Episode - 5/5

Series Score - 8/10
Sep 26, 2013 9:02 AM

May 2010
It was a nice episode, i didn't expect a fight between the two dragons :D

I liked this season (like the first season) : 7/10
Sep 26, 2013 10:24 AM

Mar 2012
huge disappointment

focused on the story to much which sucks and not on the tits

6/10
Sep 26, 2013 10:26 AM

Sep 2012
Khalan3 said:

The "director's cut" promises to add TITS to the footage though LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 26, 2013 10:40 AM
Feb 2012
Khalan3 said:
huge disappointment

6/10

Go watch hentai then.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 26, 2013 2:34 PM

Jan 2011
better than season 1

5/10
Sep 26, 2013 6:21 PM

Jun 2013
BOOST!BOOST!BOOST!BOOST! That part was so epic!
Man Issei is a lucky man he finally achieved his harem. Any guy who gets to live with Akeno makes me jelly :p
Sep 26, 2013 10:41 PM

Sep 2013
Can't wait for season 3. Remarkable season 2 ending, now I just have to read the rest of the stuff!
Sep 27, 2013 2:22 AM

Sep 2012
not a fan of the ecchiness but..this was show was great even compared to the light novels....cant wait for a season 3
Sep 27, 2013 5:02 AM

Oct 2011
EPIC EPIC EPIC!!!!! Issei and Azazel was BA!!!! Now all the girls are living with him. So lucky XDDD. Season 3!! Please
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirgoodguy - Jul 7, 2013

251 by The_proxD138 »»
Jan 1, 3:54 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2013

144 by demxnys »»
Dec 16, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2013

164 by kitsune0 »»
Sep 21, 2023 2:07 AM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 8, 2013

115 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 11:13 AM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2013

123 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 1:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.