Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: How many seasons should it have?

Sep 29, 2013 1:33 AM
Changed my mind, I vote yes for SnK : Titanhood too. Just like what they did with Fullmetal Alchemist and FMA Brotherhood.

Sep 29, 2013 2:22 AM

mixordia said:
If it is true about SnK manga end in volume 20, the anime will have three seasons. Sufficient and enough for me :)

Exactly. I put manga on hold but roughly know how many chapters they adapted. If manga really would end on vol. 20 than 39-50 eps would be just right to finish it all

Sep 29, 2013 2:36 AM
It would be better if they ended it in 25 episodes.

Sep 29, 2013 2:42 AM

mixordia said:
If it is true about SnK manga end in volume 20, the anime will have three seasons. Sufficient and enough for me :)

Same here.

I just hope that they don't rush with the next seasons so that the quality would stay as great as it was on the first season (maybe even better) and so that they wouldn't need to change anything of the story.

Sep 29, 2013 2:42 AM

Adramelech said:

Mr7Beans said:
One more season and that's enough.

I disagree with both immensely.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...

Sep 29, 2013 2:45 AM
I am not saying "they should end it now", I am saying that it would be better if they made it so that it could have end in 25 episodes while explaining everything.

Because they've spent so many time on little and irrelevant things in the whole season.

Sep 29, 2013 2:48 AM

Adramelech said:
I am not saying "they should end it now", I am saying that it would be better if they made it so that it could have end in 25 episodes while explaining everything.

Because they've spent so many time on little and irrelevant things in the whole season.

I would think the anime would have lost the charm that draws people from the first place so i don't think it can ended in 25 episodes. It's impossible. You will end up with a piece of crap adaptions where stuff happened and you don't care simply because there won't be time for any development at all. That's pretty much the thing with anime nowadays, where the studio just try to butchered way too much stuff and leaving behind things that could have developed the character, for instance like danganroppa. While the slow pacing of the anime was a serious problem and could have been a bit faster. All in all, it's impossible to finish it at 25 episodes. How in the world do you fit like 4+arcs into 25 ep? Can you imagine if FMA did the same thing back then?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 29, 2013 2:50 AM
Well, since I didn't read the manga I have no idea how much stuff they have under their sleeves. I hope they have that much.

Sep 29, 2013 2:52 AM

I want three seasons. The manga can't be going on for more than maybe two years at the most, so anything more than three seasons would be too drawn out.
Hi

Sep 29, 2013 2:53 AM

Adramelech said:
Well, since I didn't read the manga I have no idea how much stuff they have under their sleeves. I hope they have that much.

Then as a mangareader, i am telling you this: It's impossible to butchered everything in 25 episodes simply because there's way too many contents and foreshadowing if left behind, people would think it's an asspull. Did you know that people actually figured out who the colossal titan and armored titan way before the reveal because they were picking clues and hints from earlier chapters. I'm not lying, this is something a lot of mangareaders found when they went back and re-read the chapters just to make sure it wasn't some asspull. While some mysteries were revealed, it just brings in more questions to another mystery. This is the sort of series that Snk is. But, you need a great deal of patience with this series because it has a very slow progress coz it's a monthly series.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 29, 2013 2:55 AM

Rosagorrym said:
I want three seasons. The manga can't be going on for more than maybe two years at the most, so anything more than three seasons would be too drawn out.

To be accurate, it is 3 and half year. Each year, 3 volumes are released. 1 volume contains 4 chapters. :o

Sep 29, 2013 3:27 AM

Adramelech said:

Too short to explain everything

Sep 29, 2013 6:42 AM

Theme-wise, the quality would be hard to sustain because the impact just drops dramatically should it last too long. 2 or 3 seasons would be great.
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Oct 10, 2013 5:37 PM

It will have around 36~ more episodes. Going by how long the manga will be.
- http://rederoin.motionsforum.com -
Anime air dates, BD release dates and Amazon stalker estimates for Anime BDs.
My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link

Oct 27, 2013 7:04 PM

Janethan23 said:
QUALITY = Less than 5
QUANTITY = Between 5-10

Cough... that's some insane fanboyism.

I hope there will be enough material for the 2-cour second season(that doesn't drag like that arc with boulder) that will wrap the story up. That would be perfect.

Oct 27, 2013 7:13 PM

Because it took 1 season to kill 1 special titan, I would like 3 seasons. Second season for armored/giant titan, third season for armored/giant titan. Possibly a fourth.

Nov 29, 2013 8:57 PM

For me, it'd depend on how far will the story go in the manga.

Dec 1, 2013 8:34 PM
Trebel said:
I think at least 2, since this season doesn't seam like it will wrap up very easily in one more episode. But, I really wish there was an anime out there that could rival the "BIG 3" (naruto/bleach/one piece) in terms of length but STILL Have an interesting story line, decent character development and little TO NONE filler. And I think SNK has the potential to be as such.

Hunter x Hunter.

Dec 2, 2013 12:23 AM

However many it takes to complete whats in the manga, no more no less.

Fillers are generally considered the scum of anime and I really don't want to see SnK go the Naruto route and have hundreds and hundreds of episodes unrelated to core of the story. That's what fanfic and fanart is for.

I kinda hate how popular SnK got because I just know they are gonna keep trying to push crappy spin-offs and other content to milk SnK for all it's worth.

Sometimes 'less' is more effective.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store