Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 24 Discussion

Sep 28, 2013 10:17 AM
OMFG.... Episode 25 is greatooooooo

i think we will see this form of eren in chapter 50

Sep 28, 2013 10:23 AM

MooshiPirpy14 said:
does the last episode air Saturday the 28th or Sunday the 29th??

Or if you know what time does it air in EST time?

Thanks for the help

Idk exactly when it aired but it must not have been too long ago. Episode 25 thread has been made.

Sep 28, 2013 5:12 PM

This episode kept me on the edge of my seat. They did a good job with the suspense all the way till the end when Erin finally transformed.

Mikasa didn't make a run for it like she planned with Armin... she turned to attack!

Sep 28, 2013 8:02 PM

Pretty epic development, lets see how the final showdown between those two titans will be like! Although knowing that the next is the last episode it's rather saddening, as lots of the actual story plot has yet to be told! I do hope they'll make a second season and well if not I'll be reading the manga!

Sep 29, 2013 12:58 PM

erens sneak attack on annie for the win.

Sep 29, 2013 7:32 PM

Sep 30, 2013 1:49 AM

Now that is how you make a soundtrack. Epic conclusion to the episode, which should be followed by and even more epic fight. And prepare for the WTF's!

Sep 30, 2013 5:56 PM
what was the ost when eren(titan form) punched female titan?

Sep 30, 2013 6:46 PM

Kolle said:
what was the ost when eren(titan form) punched female titan?
01 ətˈæk 0N tάɪtn / attack ON titan

Oct 2, 2013 6:26 AM
originanime

Freaking sick episode! Round 2 baby!!!

Oct 3, 2013 5:51 AM

Excellent episode, they did great this time with all this suspense. Let's just hope last episode's resolution is satisfying also.

Oct 3, 2013 3:00 PM

I love Misaka, she has such great personality. The best anime so far

Oct 4, 2013 11:58 AM

dimsumftw said:
Jesus that budget.

VioLink said:
DAT BUDGET THOUGH

Anyone kindly explain me what these posters mean with this?

Oct 4, 2013 1:43 PM

Xandersson said:
dimsumftw said:
Jesus that budget.

VioLink said:
DAT BUDGET THOUGH

Anyone kindly explain me what these posters mean with this?

They're just saying that the animation quality is great due to the amount of budget(money) they used on it

Oct 5, 2013 3:05 PM

Beat that bitch to a pulp, beat her.

Oct 6, 2013 1:11 PM

Falcon Punch 2.0! Superb animation~ Also love Mikasa's scary face when she was talking with Eren xD

Oct 8, 2013 4:48 AM

AivanK said:
Haha you were watching it 50min ahead of me :D. Now I'm ahead of you, but we both stopped at episode 23 :D (Actually I did finish ep 24 last night but it was 4am so I didn't post nor add it to my list :D)

As about the episode, it was epic. I only didn't like Mikasa's look after Eren transformed! Why? She was so angry that he couldn't transform under the city with that epic face, then she is like all surprised that he is transformed o.O.

The episode ended with quite the cliffhanger, I don't even know how I was able to get to sleep before seeing the last episode :D.

Oct 8, 2013 7:25 AM

Finally Eren transformed....^^
Annie is a badass,they can't capture her.
Eren's transformation was epic,his scream and that punch!! WOOOOW
He was really scary.Last episode and last battle!!! :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 8, 2013 8:36 AM

ao_no_exo said:
AivanK said:
Haha you were watching it 50min ahead of me :D. Now I'm ahead of you, but we both stopped at episode 23 :D (Actually I did finish ep 24 last night but it was 4am so I didn't post nor add it to my list :D)

As about the episode, it was epic. I only didn't like Mikasa's look after Eren transformed! Why? She was so angry that he couldn't transform under the city with that epic face, then she is like all surprised that he is transformed o.O.

The episode ended with quite the cliffhanger, I don't even know how I was able to get to sleep before seeing the last episode :D.

Epic situtation,maybe because i didn't saw the last 2eps last night,because it was 2am.So i finished them today...
We should understand Mikasa's rage face because she was trying to get Eren angry,so he would be in rage and could transform.But that wasn't enough.
And as you said the episde was really a cliffhanger.Since i read the manga there wasn't anything new for me,so i didn't get excited much as you ^^
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 8, 2013 9:31 AM

AivanK said:
ao_no_exo said:
AivanK said:

Epic situtation,maybe because i didn't saw the last 2eps last night,because it was 2am.So i finished them today...
We should understand Mikasa's rage face because she was trying to get Eren angry,so he would be in rage and could transform.But that wasn't enough.
And as you said the episde was really a cliffhanger.Since i read the manga there wasn't anything new for me,so i didn't get excited much as you ^^
Well it was quite an awesome anime. I liked the surprises more than the excitement, but it was an unique situation where I had the chance to stay up until 4am :D. And I liked the second part more as it was more interesting :)

Oct 10, 2013 10:33 AM

Shingeki no Kyojin had a good start but then it became boring. Am i the only one who thinks that this anime is not that good?

Oct 10, 2013 4:04 PM

Yumna said:
Shingeki no Kyojin had a good start but then it became boring. Am i the only one who thinks that this anime is not that good?

No, your not alone. There is a population of people who dislike SNK.

But me along with many on the subforum don't agree with you. Seeing as you don't bring anything up to suggest why it gets boring, I don't really have anything else to say.
Deconstruction ≠ Darker & Edgier
Trope ≠ Cliché (Face it, nothing is completely original. Can't make something from nothing so to say.).
Fanservice ≠ Ecchi (Though ecchi can please the fans!)
Popular ≠ Sucks... maybe
Seinen = K-ON! Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen and Josei are demographics.
Anime/Manga = Japanese Cartoons! Deal with it.

Support Movember. Raise awareness of men's health issues. Put a mustache on your avatars or something...

Oct 15, 2013 9:45 AM

Eren sometimes reminds me of Michael Jackson in his titan form, just saying.

Oct 16, 2013 5:06 AM

5/5

Episode in the plot that shows something a little unusual , just han knew who the true identity of the giant all ready to skin him as much but shows very well the narrative, without any scruples while the only fool who broods over there is Eren own , which then gets sgam also by his sister , which just looks at him with eyes inniettati of hatred , as if to say, Eren if you betray me I'll cut ... * directed me imposes silence ! XD
We talked about the narrative , I can say that I was satisfied to see the PG fresh and vigorous , is priceless , even Hanji returns to mode mad scientist ! LOL
The design is perhaps the sore point of the episode, along with the animations.
Now for the plot, which more than keep me glued to the screen requires me to take an aspirin for the terrible headaches due to long and exhausting session on the understanding of what animates the giantess ! They had to pull so much? So even though you are exaggerating, you end up exacerbating the audience and tell us what the hell she wants ! Say it once!
However, a 5/5 give it to you without problems , because it has very bored then compared to the spectacle ! * _ *

Oct 27, 2013 3:57 AM

Crazy animation budget.

Oct 28, 2013 9:25 PM

"Someone who can't sacrifice anything can never change anything." --Armin :') Love this quote.

Amazing episode.
<3

Nov 1, 2013 10:13 PM

One of the best episode in SnK!
THAT FREAKING BUDGET!!

Nov 7, 2013 2:31 PM

Holy cow. This was fucking epic! And next episode: final boss fight. Can't wait.

Nov 8, 2013 12:03 AM
I don't get why Annie wants to destroy everything though. And it's already second last episode, really wonder how they going to pull that off

I hate it when an anime has unanswered questions

Nov 8, 2013 12:04 AM
Yumna said:

Not the only one, I feel the anime has been on the decline too

Nov 8, 2013 8:05 PM

Yumna said:

I agree it had a better start than ending it would seem so far, but the only thing the show really goes for it would seem would be the smaller things, like big explosive action scenes, crazy situations, and of course death, and a lot of it.

It's more so that I feel like the overall plot is progressing rather slowly, it was revealed Eren has Titan powers in episode 8, but 16 episodes later you can count on one hand how many times he has actually used his new found power. So the anime is probably slowly following the manga.

As for this episode it was pretty dramatic and once again epic, I get the feeling the last episode will leave an overwhelming degree of unanswered questions though.

Afterthought, it's probably a good thing Eren has titan powers, I believe any normal human being would have died due to blood loss by now.
Modified by Venom900, Nov 8, 2013 8:11 PM

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"

Nov 10, 2013 3:21 AM

Actually for me the anime has declined since the female titan showed up. I guess she's somewhat the "first boss" but the sudden shift was... I just don't like it.
I'm still a bit unsure of what Annie's reason is for attacking Eren and not just siding with him so they could take care of the corrupt and so on.

Oh and that was one gruesome transformation scene.

Jan 3, 2014 2:45 PM

tch said:
Anime staff sure loves to make Eren suffer..

when eren kept biting his hand... ouch
and when he was trying to get out of the rubble and that was stick was digging into his chest... OUCHOUCHOUCHOUCH

I couldn't stop cringing

Jan 23, 2014 7:39 PM

Season 2 ----------

Mar 20, 2014 1:15 PM

Episode was meh. "The world is cruel", it reminds me of the first ED, "zankoku na sekai". I liked the part with Erwin, Levi, and Jean. The end part with Eren was so shounen-ish.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Mar 25, 2014 1:34 AM
I wonder which is scarier: Fighting titans or cheat (even mentally) on Mikasa

Mar 25, 2014 3:15 AM

ScazoN said:
I wonder which is scarier: Fighting titans or cheat (even mentally) on Mikasa

Mikasa
http://funnymama.com/post/215671

Jun 8, 2014 12:03 PM

Kick ass ending but damn these cliffhangers. Will Eren finally grow a pair or is this a one time move as well...
Such junk...

Jul 24, 2014 11:40 AM

This episode is the best episode I have ever seen since it's just......EPIC!!!

Jul 30, 2014 6:32 PM

So all that "How Marco died" back then was because Annie killed him. Good hint I must say.
Also, never cheat on Mikasa, Eren, you've been warned.

Sep 28, 2014 7:28 PM
This build up is so good I'm mad there's only one episode left!

Sep 30, 2014 9:08 PM

THAT WAS EPIC! Eren taking that long to transform, and boy that thing stabbing right through his chest, and holy shit that face right before he transforms! Only one episode left, I will watch to find out what happens next!

Oct 10, 2014 10:24 AM

Mikasa's "pep talk." Epic fight scenes. Psycho scientist chick. This episode was awesome.

I'm starting to wonder how many more titans there are within the walls. The mysteries, oh the mysteries.

Oct 24, 2014 4:49 AM

I've already downgraded this anime to 6 but boy, Eren being such a pussy whiny little girl. Again. Serious lack of brain and I'm so tired of how he has to 'abandon everything' every few episodes because what, he forgot his decision the last time?
I honestly can't see why this show is so hyped but I for one am glad there's only one more episode left. I'm off this train.
失われた翼を探して

Oct 25, 2014 9:03 PM

Amazing episode even with the filler fight scene it was done well. Eren's transformation was epic as hell especially with that song choice used.

Oct 27, 2014 1:40 AM

That trapeze act of random recon corps members (who ended up dead)! Mikasa's acrobatic flight!

Such a delight....

Nov 6, 2014 2:11 PM

That was awesome!

I thought they'd caught the female again but she got loose and Eren eventually transformed!

Dec 3, 2014 12:15 PM

This episode was epic!!! The feeling I got when Eren couldn't transform and that face right before he transforms omg :O
Mikasa was pretty awesome in this episode too.
OST was just unbelievable, it made the moments more intense and exciting.
Eren vs Female titan fight again!
I just don't get why Annie is so against everyone.. well I want to know what's the reason behind it..
Can't believe there's one episode left! :(

Dec 19, 2014 10:28 PM
the first half of this series was really good, but then the pacing just felt really rushed. I mean, when Annie was revealed as FT i was a bit disappointed, I thought it would be a more important character. maybe it's just because i haven't read the manga.

Dec 20, 2014 11:36 AM

Finally Eren managed to transform, seriously why is he so attached to Annie anways?

Pages (18) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »

Preview MangaManga Store