Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]
Oct 13, 2022 4:08 PM
Oct 2022
pretty good loved the action towards the end
Oct 29, 2022 12:58 PM
Mar 2019
very good, titans, eren: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nov 15, 2022 5:42 AM
Jan 2019
verry nuceeuuuu 15 characters
Dec 3, 2022 7:23 AM
Aug 2022
fucking perfect.
Jan 22, 2023 8:51 AM
Jan 2023
Yas yas yas yas yas
Mar 17, 2023 4:36 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Damn. Did Stohess District always go this hard??

Eren has been mostly simple-minded up to this point: kill all titans. But now he has to fight a titan, who he thought to be was his friend, and cannot transform because he doesn't want to hurt a friend. But he comes to a realization, that this friend killed many of his other friends; the world is cruel. And perhaps because of that he formulates a clear goal in his mind that allows him to transform: to rid the world of said cruelty. 

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 19, 2023 5:41 AM
Nov 2019
I only read the corresponding manga material years after watching the anime having read about the differences. While I generally believe that the anime is better, because the colors, animation, soundtrack and voice acting make just that much more vivid, powerful and impactful, I think that the changes made in this and the following episode are the weakest part of this adaptation and it's definitely better in the manga.
Mar 23, 2023 3:59 AM

Sep 2019
The fact that Annie was moody for more than 20 eps and suddenly changed into a true villain made me not very familiar.
Basically, what Annie shows in Stohess shows that she has certain thoughts and feelings, not pure evil.
In conclusion, Annie is too cool.
Just like Annie said, Armin had bet on Annie's kindness (even though he planned to capture Annie before that), proving Armin was the two-faced one, and Annie answered already, this bet, Armin won, that is, Ann has indirectly asserted that she is not the bad one. She only kills because something (or someone) drives her.
C'mon Ann~ so Ann killed over 100 people in survey corps, including Marco in training, damn...
Watching Eren bite his own bloody hand was really disturbing.
Watching Mikasa talk to Eren in the tunnel makes me shiver, Mikasa has the eyes of a villain! I said she has two faces. Mikasa brainwashed Eren shhhh I don't like Mikasa like that at all.
Eren's inability to transform proves that the comrades killed by Annie mean nothing to him lol Annie is more important. Annie-Eren couple
Mikasa is jealous of Annie.
The mother Mikasa is teaching her child_ Eren a life lesson.
I have a feeling that Mikasa is purposely pissing Eren up because she is jealous, not because of humanity's survival, or because of the sacrifices of her comrades... This is the hardest Mikasa to love I've ever known.
Again, Whispering Mikasa is not the Mikasa that I like.
I don't think Annie is that important to Eren, which is a bit wrong. Tolerance? More wrong. Remember the abandoned house on the mountain? Eren is a tolerant person? Wtf
Annie didn't kill Mikasa ok? Mikasa definitely wants to kill Annie. Now who is the bad person?
I swear, does Eren really like Annie? Eren is not Son Goku. Goku didn't kill anyone, but Eren killed people brutally, didn't he?
Is it strange that Armin used Annie as an example to encourage Eren? two faces wtf
I'm pretty sure Annie could eat Major Hanji alive if she wanted to. She stood too close.
May 1, 2023 8:48 AM

Aug 2019
This episode was awesome! Just one episode left for season 1
Jun 28, 2023 8:30 PM
Nov 2022
REVANCHA
Me encanta como todos los extras mueren y MALDITA SEA EREN ¿COMO NO VAS A QUERER MATAR A ANNIE?
Jul 3, 2023 12:50 PM
Mar 2023
Ervin is such a genius, his plans come to fruition every time
Jul 3, 2023 4:10 PM
Jan 2023
Well, I can see where all the budget went. Gotta love all the action at the end. 
Eren biting down on his own bloody hand was a pretty disturbing scene I will say.
Jul 16, 2023 6:20 PM
Sep 2022
This was like a fvck1ng plot twist in the story

Armin discovering Annie's plan, Erwin and Levi making a plan to catch her, she suspecting a trap... We're just in the beginnig of the show

This end of the season will be perfect if Eren humiliate Annie haha
Jul 24, 2023 7:35 PM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 9, 2023 8:03 PM
Jan 2023
Time for the runback!!!
Oct 2, 2023 8:54 AM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Very good episode, poor Eren can't see Annie as the titan but it seems like he's already decided to do what needs to be done, let's see how this season ends

Muy buen episodio, pobre Eren que no logro ver a Annie como la titan pero parece que ya decidio a hacer lo que se tenga que hacer, a ver como termina esta temporada
Nov 30, 2023 5:41 PM

Nov 2023
Damn Mikasa was really good, and female titan is on the loose!
Dec 28, 2023 8:34 PM
Oct 2020
The story is coming together nicely, I think. There isn't really any filler material that I've noticed- everything seems to have its place. Mikasa is my favorite character in the series. She just exudes confidence, competence, but also a good balance of compassion and realistic assessment of a situation.
Feb 29, 7:57 PM
Jul 2023
Only one more
- Damn, a risky plan of Armin
- It looks so painful whenever Eren bites his hand
- Pushing that stake further into his chest to lean up, Jesus Eren how much pain can this boy take
- That was a lot of talk from Hange just for Annie to escape
Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]

More topics from this board

» The GOAT first episode

Bolbysaur - Apr 17

41 by iGotIceInMyRice »»
Yesterday, 6:29 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

971 by Confessor0 »»
Apr 18, 10:22 AM

» Bug on the app

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 13

3 by Jackson_rajkumar »»
Apr 15, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

1651 by c444de »»
Apr 14, 12:43 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 27, 2013

940 by 4amps »»
Apr 11, 9:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.