Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 28, 2010 10:39 PM

Feb 2010
Maurice said:

Saji: Louise
Louise: Saji
Andrei: Kaasan
Soma: Taisa
Allelujah: Marie
Tieria: Veda
Setsuna: Gundam

Huge battle is coming I guess.

Both Tieria and Setsuna are really cute. They never mix their personal problem and work lolx.

mingling with each other are the flames of red and blue
Jan 21, 2011 7:22 PM

Oct 2008
I threw up when Andrei hugged Louise, he was promoted too, he should be dead. I did laugh when Setsuna just said "Gundam" though wtf.

Anyway okay episode was more of a set up for 19.
Jan 21, 2011 7:28 PM

Oct 2008
sHsIkuA said:
Great episode for plot

Have some Gandamu

I was going through some of the posts for this episode and this had me laughing so hard.
Feb 13, 2011 12:23 PM

May 2009
Bwahaha, Setsuna and Tieria! XD
They've never seemed so adorable before... XD

darkhriss said:
Anew and Lyle in bed ( I hope that's not Neil's bed he's spoiling, dammit )
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who thought this.
May 8, 2011 11:17 PM

Sep 2009
"Gundam"
Oh gaaaawd.
And just a few minutes earlier I was thinking.
"So has Setsuna grown out of his whole Gundam Crush?"
I think I got a clear answer to my question.

Lockons "I love you' was brilliant.
Going to say it directly to her? To classy.
Gotta say it in front of the entire bridge crew.
May 15, 2011 5:11 PM

Dec 2009
Oh, Saji! Has he got balls? I can't belive this.
And I really hope Marina is ok.
Jun 5, 2011 5:03 PM

May 2009
Good to see Setsuna still doesn't give a shit about romance and just thinks of his Gundam. And that was such a bromance moment between him and Saji.
Jun 12, 2011 10:15 PM

Nov 2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Yes!!! why cant we have more characters like setsuna. i was really missing ORE WA GANDAMU and this totally makes up for the wait.

tierias robo love is kind of cute...i guess.

will someone please kill louise and saji? i still fail to see their purpose..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2011 3:32 AM

Apr 2009
Amusing, incredulous reactions from the crew for Lockon x Anew. Lyle, you lady killer.

Of course, just when everybody thought Setsuna had changed to the point of overcoming his obsession... this. Oh, Setsuna, you never fail to deliver, even after four years.

The same goes for Tieria and his One True Love. Truly, these moments are the highlight of the episode. Love is in the air indeed! XD
Nov 30, 2011 12:10 PM

Mar 2008
Ah I knew Lockon will be with Anew! It was shown in the opening... or was it ending? Anyway. At first I though it will be awesome Lockon x Tieria couple, since the one behind the veil is clearly some innovator with purple hair, but after Anew joined the crew it became clear...
Also Lockon seems to know that she is the reason that A-Laws can locate CB . I hope when Veda will be out of their control. she will be alright. Also Tieria really needs that judgment system back to kick everyone's asses. Btw we still haven't seen special ability of his "2-faced" mecha, aren't we? Well it can split up but it was said there is something more.

oh, btw... Soma is back, noooo! ヽ(#`Д´)ノ

Also this image below is so win! ^__^ It wasn't that funny when I just saw it in the series, but now I just LOL'd
sHsIkuA said:
Great episode for plot

Have some Gandamu
EndymionNov 30, 2011 12:21 PM
Nov 30, 2011 12:39 PM

Dec 2010
Endymion said:
Also Tieria really needs that judgment system back to kick everyone's asses. Btw we still haven't seen special ability of his "2-faced" mecha, aren't we? Well it can split up but it was said there is something more.

Seraphim can be split into two, but both with reduced combat effectiveness. However they can be remote controlled and can use the Nadleeh's ability to cancel out Veda signals. Or so I remember.

oh, btw... Soma is back, noooo! ヽ(#`Д´)ノ

Y U NO REMAIN MOE AND WITH ALLE.
Dec 9, 2011 8:47 AM

Jun 2008
Setsuna's dakimura.

Poor Marina.
Apr 25, 2012 12:08 AM

Jan 2012
Saji: Louise
Andrei: Kaasan
Soma: Taisa
Allelujah: Marie
Lockon: Anew

Oh you got to be kidding me, those two.............
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Sep 14, 2012 9:39 AM

Mar 2012
That was the most hilarious Gundam scene... ever.

sHsIkuA said:
Great episode for plot

Have some Gandamu

This just makes it even better.
Oct 22, 2012 11:15 PM

Dec 2008
LOL @ Setsuna's "Gundam" xD I hope Marina is ok. :/
Nov 8, 2013 4:06 PM

Feb 2012
This has been the best episode in a long time. The characters have developed more over that four month time gap that all the episodes so far this season.
Feb 1, 2014 11:29 PM

Dec 2012
Tieria and Setsuna would be the combo breakers. Loved that confession from Lyle, just as awesome as his brother. "Wow, he really sniped her." Perfect. Ahh god, that end scene has me in suspense. I'm gonna be hella mad if the children or Marina dies.
May 8, 2014 12:02 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That was the best unintended comedy in a while. Setsuna's straightfaced> GUNDAM while poor Marina is being shot on Earth. Priceless.

You gotta give it to Lyle. Few men in anime give out a straight "Aishiteru" in the open like that. The reaction of the others was hilarious. Huge death flag though.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 4, 2014 5:27 PM

Feb 2013
Monad said:
Setsuna's dakimura.
OMG that is hilarious!

So yea... that end part where everybody is naming loved ones... roflmao!

Mission start!
Aug 16, 2014 8:07 PM

Oct 2013
Lmfao, I was cracking up in the final pre-credits scene with Tieria's "Veda" and especially Setsuna's "Gundam"; that was so unintentionally hilarious. I didn't expect to come here and find almost every post in the topic talking about it too, though. xD

... but man, Andrei actually got promoted for killing his father? There's no hope left in the world.

The one thing that's bugging me a bit about the last few episodes is that it feels far more plot driven and far less character driven than the bigger share of the first season and even the first few episodes of the second season. Feels like there's little-to-no character development, no particularly noteworthy character interaction... etc. This episode introduced a bit more of that, though, which is good.

We should all know Klaus is gonna jump in the way of that bullet and take the hit for Marina.

inb4 the second season goes for a "kill 'em all" ending the way season 1 did.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 1, 2014 1:40 PM

Jul 2011
Oh my god. Setsuna and his robot pussy. And Tieria being in love with the internet.

That is too good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2015 8:14 PM

Nov 2011
One of the most hilarious scene I have seen.. XD
This anime rating upped one point from 7 to 8 from me because of this scene.. maybe lol
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Feb 13, 2015 7:11 PM

Sep 2014
when setsuna said "Gundam." :')
Feb 11, 2016 6:38 AM

Jul 2008
Of course Anew was the spy, it was telegraphed in her first appearance.
Aug 10, 2017 12:22 AM
Dec 2014

I should've seen that coming...
Dec 2, 2017 3:40 AM
Jun 2017
Saji: Loiuse
Andrei: Mother
Marie: Colonel
Allejuah: Marie
Lyle: Anew
Bachelors spotted!
Sep 30, 2018 7:10 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
VEDA! GUNDAM! I don't think it was intended to be so but A+ comedy XD

I wonder if Lyle realizes that Anew might be the reason that the Innovators always know where they are. It seems like he might know, but doesn't want to say anything.

So seems like Regetta doesn't really like Ribbons either, which I believe Ribbons deserves. Ribbon's attitude works against him in his relationships with other people. Sure Innovators are superior beings, but they're not above the fact that building relationships is crucial for survival. Being rude and having air of superiority is not going to sit well with anyone, not even another of your own kind.
Aug 26, 2019 8:17 AM

Aug 2013
Now Andrei is saying he has a "duty" as a soldier. Dude can go suck a nut. He wouldn't even let his pops explain that he was a secret messenger. Why was he not punished for killing him?

Anyways, I loved the intro to this episode consisting of the space battle. The OST was jammin too.

Also, Setsuna FTW with that Ore wa Gundam. I love this guy!
Mar 14, 2023 1:20 AM

Jul 2016
That confession was such a Lyle thing to do. Anew getting flustered was hilarious too.

The squad naming a person they love while Setsuna just going full deadpan "Gundam." was way funnier than it had any right to be lmao
Jan 12, 7:18 AM

Jul 2017
An ok episode but i really liked the final moments, lyle's confession was so in character that is perfect, and it seems that anew is not voluntarily leaking informations to the innovators.
Seeing allelujah and Marie not getting along was sad, soma peries personality reappeared.
Saji is strarting to be much cooler than the start of the season, and his interactions with setsuna are good.
I hope that marina is alive.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
Dec 2019
I guess the reveal is supposed to be that Anew is just incidentally a spy and not that she's an Innovator because god damn she's so obviously an Innovator that it's almost strange that other characters didn't suspect that when she was introduced. Soma reacting when her eyes lit up I suppose means that her Innovatorness is normally dormant (although Soma doesn't react to Tieria who, while partially disabled, is also an Innovator) unless Ribbons is accessing her. Still, I can't shake the feeling of her placement in the crew feeling like an idiot plot development even if it could technically pass in-world scrutiny.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

TechnicsMKII - Jan 31, 2009

155 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 29, 11:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.