Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2013 12:53 AM

Sep 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A really cute and fun watch !! Kobayashi, you are really overly cute, so much so that it is just hnnnnggggg to me - just as the title said !!
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 19, 2013 3:11 AM

Nov 2007
The Kobayashi with eyepatched guy is so cute, and the Kobayashi with "the queen" has lesser screen time.

So they have been found out at the end that they switched.
tsubasaloverSep 19, 2013 3:42 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 16, 2014 11:31 AM

Jul 2012
I'd be interested in seeing this into an actual series. It's better than a lot of the moe garbage tbh.
Mar 16, 2014 12:03 PM

Aug 2008
Bwhahahaha :D That was a funny episode

My Anime Lists: AniDB & MAL
Mar 16, 2014 3:07 PM
Mar 2012
Sucks that it practically had no backstory, but seeing that it's a 16 minute OVA based off a shoujo manga series, that was to be expected. I enjoyed everyone's embarrassed faces, would love to see a full adaption of this.
Mar 16, 2014 4:15 PM

Jul 2013
alexpte said:
Sucks that it practically had no backstory, but seeing that it's a 16 minute OVA based off a shoujo manga series, that was to be expected. I enjoyed everyone's embarrassed faces, would love to see a full adaptation of this.

Yeah it doesn't even really make sense. I would a preferred if the OVA at adapted the first chapter or at least introduce the characters. A full adaptation would be great but I'll doubt that'll ever happen.
Mar 16, 2014 6:12 PM

Feb 2011
Ophis said:
alexpte said:
Sucks that it practically had no backstory, but seeing that it's a 16 minute OVA based off a shoujo manga series, that was to be expected. I enjoyed everyone's embarrassed faces, would love to see a full adaptation of this.

Yeah it doesn't even really make sense. I would a preferred if the OVA at adapted the first chapter or at least introduce the characters. A full adaptation would be great but I'll doubt that'll ever happen.

Unfortunately, this type of OVA is common for the short manga animated specials. It seems to be more of a teaser to get you to buy the manga, which doesn't make a heck of a lot of sense when it's bundled with the manga like this one is...

Still, it's fun to see the characters animated and voiced.
Mar 17, 2014 12:07 PM

Oct 2012
That made me want to puke. All the gasping and long pauses were way too much. It could have been much better.
Mar 17, 2014 1:21 PM
Feb 2009
The nightmares I had by this anime.
Mar 17, 2014 2:36 PM

Sep 2007
The voice acting was excellent. Would like to see this as a series.

Apr 3, 2014 10:07 AM

Oct 2011
best (unintentional) comedy of the millenium (with the exception of pupa)!!! still can't quite puzzle out what exactly happened - first there was a trap, then not a trap, then what? great for the masochists of the world - 16 minutes felt like 45..........
octal9Apr 4, 2014 1:53 AM
Apr 19, 2014 2:43 AM

Aug 2013
So they're twins I guess ? , That was unexpected laughable xD , Usually I don't love the mangaka that made this manga.

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Apr 23, 2014 10:23 AM
Oct 2010
One of the stupidest lines was ''I'll help you get out of the hole since you're a girl.'' If she happened to be a dude then he would left him die or what. -.-
May 4, 2014 3:37 AM

Apr 2014
SENPAI FINALLY NOTICED ME.
May 5, 2014 4:18 PM

Feb 2011
octal9 said:
best (unintentional) comedy of the millenium (with the exception of pupa)!!! still can't quite puzzle out what exactly happened - first there was a trap, then not a trap, then what? great for the masochists of the world - 16 minutes felt like 45..........

They're fraternal twins who swapped places. The sister is dressed as a boy and interacting with the guy with the eyepatch. The brother's interacting with the red-headed girl who digs a hole. The manga itself explains the setup, but the first OVA was just a teaser and you really needed to have read the manga to really understand what's going on.

aki3chan said:
One of the stupidest lines was ''I'll help you get out of the hole since you're a girl.'' If she happened to be a dude then he would left him die or what. -.-

This is another thing that you need to have read the manga to understand. The red-headed girl is a real bitch and he knows this. But since she is a girl, he'll be chivalrous and help her out of the hole. If she was a guy, yeah, he'd probably have left her there. (Frankly given how evil she is to the deaf girl in the manga, I wouldn't have blamed him leaving her in the hole anyway.)
cutemanabiMay 5, 2014 4:26 PM
May 10, 2014 4:40 AM

Jun 2011
STUDIO Y U DO DIS? Okay, that worked! manga on hold But daym, even one cour would be enough.. why only 2 OVA? ):
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 10, 2014 4:33 PM

Feb 2012
Oh boy, I'm feeling dizzy.
That was a little awkward, but cute.
Nov 29, 2014 8:21 PM

Sep 2008
This is great to watch after reading the manga. I enjoyed it.
Aug 15, 2016 11:41 PM

Jun 2013

What i expected : Yuri intensifies
What i got : Yaoi intensifies
Jan 9, 2019 3:30 AM

Nov 2014
Pretty predictive.
Sep 1, 2023 6:47 PM

Apr 2013
I think I've read the manga of this anime, I remember something exactly like that happening!!!

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai!! Episode 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - May 8, 2014

12 by SSSS_Shunaria »»
Aug 15, 2016 11:39 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.