Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 31, 2018 10:16 AM

Sep 2016
It's so sad to see this Anime so underrate
Jun 1, 2019 8:33 AM

Jun 2016
Finale was beautiful, Fuu and her mother's relationship was largely untapped throughout the show and I'm glad it seized upon this moment to capitalise on it. Honestly, I would have liked to see more of this! (And maybe I will - I'm so glad there are sequel movies to go to after this).

8/10 - not the 9.5/10 I gave its predecessors, because the emotional impact felt a little diluted in this one. A beautiful show nevertheless, and I'm glad it exists.
Nov 29, 2019 8:04 AM

Oct 2015
Potte's camera got a minor glitch and had to be fixed, so no photo taking on this finale, kinda bad though. But her mother/daughter moment made it up for me, it's about time they had some quality together. Potte has spent so many times with other people who knew her dad, like his friends Harumi and Natsume but not with her mother. This was beautiful for me. I also liked how Potte's friends came back to be with her in this episode, true friendship vibes there.

The other moment worth mentioning was Kanae's graduation. I guess Potte is the sole member now, truly upsetting stuff. But the speech she gave to Potte was hella nice, no wonder she got an applause for it. I see she wants to do photography at college, no surprise there, it was predictable and stuff. But I wish her well nevertheless, and hope to see in the future.

This season was all about Potte and her father. Although she wasn't aggressive enough, I still enjoyed this season. The downside of this series, was the too much focus on her and her late father. The father got more focus than the other characters, which was its major downside. We kinda missed the focuses on characters such as Maon and Kaoru. But nonetheless it was a nice season, and I'm giving a biased rating here:

8/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 16, 2021 12:52 PM

Feb 2020
This is one of the most underrated Slice of Life/CGDCT ever.

It was a very good season.

8/10.
Feb 6, 3:22 AM
Sep 2020
Tamayura is a masterpiece, and I'm really glad I could experience this masterpiece. Now only four movies left, man I don't want this to end 😭
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tamayura: More Aggressive Episode 11 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 11, 2013

25 by s1k1b »»
Feb 6, 1:31 AM

Poll: » Tamayura: More Aggressive Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2013

20 by s1k1b »»
Feb 5, 8:11 AM

Poll: » Tamayura: More Aggressive Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2013

24 by mySaudate »»
Nov 10, 2022 11:51 AM

» Is this series good?

AoiroBlueColor - May 13, 2021

3 by kyou_on »»
May 13, 2021 10:21 PM

Poll: » Tamayura: More Aggressive Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 14, 2013

26 by ItIsZach »»
May 20, 2020 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.