Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2013 6:41 PM

Jun 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Very good looking girls, with some great positions (especially for the smaller breasted girl). Nice twist at the end too which made it a little interesting even once the sex was done.
KinetaMay 5, 2014 11:01 AM
Dec 31, 2016 7:45 AM

Nov 2013
Hirama Hirokazu is one amazing artist! He draws really cute girls, especially pettankos, and expressions of the characters were very erotic; so were all the different positions. Wish he'd do more color pages, though, they're sooo beautiful! What a waste~ (also wish he'd release more stuff, 'cuz I can't get enough of his art!)

I saw the revelation at the end coming from a mile away, so not sure if I'd really call it a twist (it had also been hinted at multiple times throughout the entire chapter), but it was great he included it nonetheless, instead of leaving us guessing!

This tank definitely deserves a full translation, as the combination of both the art and stories by this mangaka make for a great fapread.
"No matter how wonderful a memory is, there comes a time when you have to move on and start living in the present. Dwelling on past happiness doesn't bring true happiness. You don't need to fill your arms with happy memories from the past. There's plenty of happiness right in front of you. Just reach out and grab it. I want us to look towards the future together." --- Yaya Hanatsu
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.