Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sep 22, 2013 2:23 PM

If you look at it from anime-only viewers's POV,they still don't know jack about refrain nor Saya and to them Kanata and Sasami are just side character that get some spotlight so side story or sequel doesn't matter to them at this point.
Im still with waiting for more info but if I had to choose anyway then I'd say EX is the sequel(because I still wish that Saya will somehow miraculously appear in the real world again)

Btw,I read your Saya's story summary,there's some parts I want to add/fix but I'm lazy.
But man,you should have put Saya's song at the end of it.

Dem feels T-T

Tennouji_ said:

Actually it's Rx if it's Hentai. But now that you mentioned about we're talking about Kyousuke being a main character and LB:EX seriously turned into a side-story, how in the world of damn he did take that seriously?

I know right? Lol
To whoever did it,we're just speculating so stop before you're making a mess.
Modified by zakkun89, Sep 22, 2013 2:34 PM

Sep 22, 2013 2:42 PM

zakkun89 said:

Btw,I read your Saya's story summary,there's some parts I want to add/fix but I'm lazy.
But man,you should have put Saya's song at the end of it.

Dem feels T-T

Then feel free to correct that. It has been a while that I played Saya's route.

And oh please don't make me want to remember the song! The feels are coming this way(In my house)!

zakkun89 said:
If you look at it from anime-only viewers's POV,they still don't know jack about refrain nor Saya and to them Kanata and Sasami are just side character that get some spotlight so side story or sequel doesn't matter to them at this point.

But what's common to the 3 EX routes is that, it's very vital to undergo Refrain(Or LB:Refrain) in order to fully understand the EX routes and that concludes LB:EX should be considered as a sequel of LB:Refrain.

Anyway, the issue seems finally fixed.
Modified by Tennouji, Sep 22, 2013 4:09 PM

Sep 22, 2013 6:13 PM
Tennouji_ said:

Oh, about that, is that Sasami's memory or Riki just saw that memory?

Kuro showed it to Riki when he first found him.

Sep 23, 2013 1:18 AM

Tennouji_ said:

Then feel free to correct that. It has been a while that I played Saya's route.

And oh please don't make me want to remember the song! The feels are coming this way(In my house)!

Okay,here goes what I know
Modified by zakkun89, Sep 23, 2013 1:23 AM

Sep 27, 2013 1:38 AM

zakkun89 said:

Okay,here goes what I know

You should quote the summary that I wrote there and rewrite some of my mistakes.

Irustua said:

Oh but then... Nevermind. I'll just see it myself once the patch is released.

Still, do you have any ideas what's the Normal End about? You know, when you choose to "Stay". I never tried the Normal End ever since I was replaying Sasami's route.

Sep 27, 2013 4:12 AM

Tennouji_ said:
You should quote the summary that I wrote there and rewrite some of my mistakes.

I just want to clear thing up for you,I'd prefer it if people play her route instead of just read it in 15 minutes.

Sep 27, 2013 9:21 PM
Tennouji_ said:

Irustua said:

Still, do you have any ideas what's the Normal End about? You know, when you choose to "Stay". I never tried the Normal End ever since I was replaying Sasami's route.

You never tried? That was my first choice because I wanted the bad ending (or normal ending) first.

Sep 28, 2013 12:44 PM
I was thinking. Things like kick the can can be showed in Kanata's route? at the introduction.

Sep 30, 2013 12:17 PM

http://i.imgur.com/IwX2g20.jpg

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 1, 2013 12:40 AM

Irustua said:
Tennouji_ said:

Irustua said:

You never tried? That was my first choice because I wanted the bad ending (or normal ending) first.

Thanks for telling me such a depressing ending...

Irustua said:
I was thinking. Things like kick the can can be showed in Kanata's route? at the introduction.

Not sure. I forgot how Kanata's route flows but I believe she has lots of screentime if you're aiming her route.

zakkun89 said:
http://i.imgur.com/IwX2g20.jpg

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, I lost my hype after hearing Kurugaya's arc has only 3 episodes.

Now I can see the future that the EX will be 1 cour then Sasami's and Kanata's routes will get 3 episodes and the remaining episodes will go to Saya's.

Oct 1, 2013 5:43 AM

I don't really understand why people got disappointed after knowing Kurugaya's arc has 3 eps.Didnt we all expect it gonna happen like that after ss1 or were people in denial state for the last few month? lol

Kanata and Sasami should get 1 ep and the rest being devoted to Saya 8D but seriously,we also should have already know EX heroines are only getting 3-4 eps at best,there're no reason why they will get more treatment than other original heroines.

J.C staff anime mostly getting worse with each season instead of getting better so for now,I'm happy that things are staying consistent at least.

Oct 1, 2013 7:55 PM

zakkun89 said:
I don't really understand why people got disappointed after knowing Kurugaya's arc has 3 eps.Didnt we all expect it gonna happen like that after ss1 or were people in denial state for the last few month? lol

I was under the impression that they will pull 2-cours for Refrain season but since it's revealed that Kurugaya's arc has 3 episodes, that would only conclude that Refrain season will be most likely 1-cour. But if they're seriously going for 2-cour yet Kurugaya's arc is seriously 3 episodes only, that concludes they still haven't changed their attitude.

zakkun89 said:

Kanata and Sasami should get 1 ep and the rest being devoted to Saya 8D but seriously,we also should have already know EX heroines are only getting 3-4 eps at best,there're no reason why they will get more treatment than other original heroines.

I guess you're aware(Or maybe you don't) that the EX routes are longer than the heroine routes. But then again, I don't even know what are they thinking for the EX routes.

Oct 2, 2013 2:08 AM

Tennouji_ said:

I was under the impression that they will pull 2-cours for Refrain season but since it's revealed that Kurugaya's arc has 3 episodes, that would only conclude that Refrain season will be most likely 1-cour. But if they're seriously going for 2-cour yet Kurugaya's arc is seriously 3 episodes only, that concludes they still haven't changed their attitude.

Regardless of 1 or 2 cour,3 episodes is as good as it get for Rin and Kurugaya's arc,neither one of them has the longest route and if you throw in J.C staff talents,making it longer will just turn it into a horrible dragging experience.
But hey,we still don't know how many eps refrain gonna have yet nor we're sure about 3 episodes for Kurugaya's arc.
Tennouji_ said:

I guess you're aware(Or maybe you don't) that the EX routes are longer than the heroine routes. But then again, I don't even know what are they thinking for the EX routes.

I'm aware Saya and Kanata's are longer than all the original routes,still that isn't nearly enough reason for them to invest more in EX.
Did you really think they're gonna spend 25 episodes on 2 supporting characters and that one most awesome girl no one met before ?

Ugh...that's why I said thinking about how they might screw up EX is making me depressed.
*go laughing in the corner*

Oct 5, 2013 9:48 AM

Now it's confirmed that LB: Refrain will get 26 episodes, can we expect this will get 26 episodes too?

Oct 5, 2013 10:24 AM

Still no lol

Anyway,Harumi said in the talk show that they've finished recording episode 1 for EX(dunno if this mean Saya's arc will be the first in EX) so how long can we expect EX to come out ?

Oct 5, 2013 11:17 AM
The exact meaning of "Refrain" isn't clear. My money is on an overarching "Refrain" season that's classified under two parts: Refrain and EX. In this context, it would make sense to advertise EX already.

There's no stipulation that a split has to be even. For instance, a 16/10 or 17/9 division would still work. It's just a matter of renaming the show midway through the season.

zakkun89 said:
Anyway,Harumi said in the talk show that they've finished recording episode 1 for EX(dunno if this mean Saya's arc will be the first in EX) so how long can we expect EX to come out ?

The state of recording doesn't affect broadcast plans. However, if they've really produced all the Refrain episodes and have started on EX, they're well ahead of schedule.

Oct 5, 2013 7:05 PM

zakkun89 said:

What? I can't kinda comprehend.

So what's this? We'll get LB: EX while Refrain season is airing?

Still, I'm expecting that they'll air LB: EX at October next year. And it depends on how many episodes.

Oct 7, 2013 1:01 AM

Ah sorry sorry,I missed a word in the previous post so it caused confusion.
Let me phrase it again properly :
"Harumi said they've finished doing the VOICE recording for episode 1"

Voice recording was often done before the actual animation so it's still in early stage but of course they might do it the opposite way.

Oct 7, 2013 1:52 AM

So Saya's arc is first? Shouldn't be more legit that Kanata's should be first? Or maybe that's just the first episode for Saya's arc and not literally the first episode of EX season?

Oct 7, 2013 4:33 AM

Saya might just be there for introduction,she's a popular girl in school so Riki might noticed her talking or something.

Btw,I recalled someone asking for EX raw manga.I found some of it(not all of it,life isn't that good),they have from chapter 1-3 for Saya,Sasami and 1-4 for Kanata.

PM and BEG me if you want it :D

Saya's route make more sense with pictures
http://i.imgur.com/Iv2eFhn.jpg

Oct 7, 2013 4:38 AM

YOU... YOU ASSHOLE! GIMME TO ME!!! NOW!!!

Oct 7, 2013 4:55 AM

NOT ENOUGH BEGGING!!!

Do I even allow to post links to raw here ?

Oct 7, 2013 5:05 AM

Unfortunately, not.

So... PLEASE PM THOSE TO ME NAO! D:

You might as well PM those to Irustua too.

Oct 7, 2013 5:58 AM

Okay,done.
Tell me if I messed up some chapters.

Oct 9, 2013 3:08 AM

Sorry if I just replied by now but anyway, thanks!

And it seems unlike the other two EX routes, they're rushing my Sasami's route! D:

Oct 10, 2013 12:57 AM

I agree Kanata seem to have the slowest pace there(all she ever seem to did is staring at Riki like this http://i.imgur.com/DfA1aj5.jpg to make him fall in love :O ) while in Saya and Sasami,they just jumped right into the problem without so much a setup and I can't forgive them for modifying some of Saya's route for comedy purpose!

Now that i think about it,they probably stretching Kanata's route more because her route barely had any good comedy in it unlike the other two. LoL

Oct 12, 2013 10:48 AM

Since I can smell this will get 13 episodes and I can definitely tell that Kanata's and Sasami's routes will both get 3 episodes and the remaining episodes(7) would be Saya's route, let's speculate Saya's route on how they'll adapt her route in just 7 episodes. I'm dying of boredom on this thread so I guess this will do while waiting for further announcements regarding to EX anime.

Oct 16, 2013 8:29 PM

zakkun89 said:
Saya might just be there for introduction,she's a popular girl in school so Riki might noticed her talking or something.

Btw,I recalled someone asking for EX raw manga.I found some of it(not all of it,life isn't that good),they have from chapter 1-3 for Saya,Sasami and 1-4 for Kanata.

PM and BEG me if you want it :D

Saya's route make more sense with pictures
http://i.imgur.com/Iv2eFhn.jpg

I have the manga of saya's route Little busters school revolution or something. cant read much of it but you can go along with the pictures as it represents the VN. pretty awesome!

Oct 17, 2013 11:01 AM

Never mind that,there's a dl link to the full manga now.

I REALLY like the extra story in Kanata's manga.I thought I will never get to see all three EX heroines met each other ! I don't care if this is canon or not,THANKS YOU whoever wrote this manga !

Oct 17, 2013 8:25 PM
Sasami's and Kanata's and Saya's mangas are in tumblr, someone posted them. Obviosuly in japanesse but at least is something, the art is pretty good I love the end of Kanata's route the hospital scene was beautiful (I didn't read it tough just watched some images). I guess the one who posted them was in this post or was one of you guys xD thanks for the thought it was a nice gesture e.e

Sasami's manga looks pretty good too. I think I'm not goning to read Saya's one yet, I'll wait till the anime adaption or the VN translation.

Oct 19, 2013 10:09 AM

Okay let's see what shit they can do for Saya's route in just 4 fucking episodes.

Oct 19, 2013 10:37 AM

Ep 1 : from the start -> hot spring scene.
Ep 2 : continue the dungeon -> showdown with the masked men -> Saya's disappearance.
Ep 3 : Saya's replays -> got defeated -> Saya's flashbacks.
Ep 4 : Saya and Riki go on the date -> blast everything with a mini gun -> eating bento scene -> defeat the masked men -> ending

And since Saya route is right from the start,that 2 final EX episode are probably for Sasami.

Oct 23, 2013 4:18 AM

Would that mean one episode needs more than 24 minutes? Let's say, maybe at least 40-45 minutes.

zakkun89 said:

And since Saya route is right from the start,that 2 final EX episode are probably for Sasami.

Well, probably since on Sasami's ending, she joined to the Little Busters so that may be the very good ending for EX series.

Oct 23, 2013 9:36 AM

EX episode confirmed to be 30 minutes,that isn't so bad I suppose.

Saya's hot spring and game arcade scenes will also be there(obviously) so yay :D
Modified by zakkun89, Oct 23, 2013 9:55 AM

Oct 23, 2013 11:06 AM

Yeah, I guess I should be "a little bit" satisfied on that instead of 24 minutes per episode.

I also hope they will show the "idiot Riki" on the 1st loop. But I still really wonder if we'll get the crane machine scene and the lunchbox scene.

Oct 23, 2013 12:31 PM

Well,they said hot spring and game arcade on the same sentence with a ♡ in it so to me that mean "nipples and pink panties♡" 8D
I wonder if they're gonna let Riki or the wind do it.

And bento scene is a must so dont even question it !

Oct 23, 2013 10:13 PM

zakkun89 said:
Well,they said hot spring and game arcade on the same sentence with a ♡ in it so to me that mean "nipples and pink panties♡" 8D

Lol the best part is the title of the video... (youtube) /watch?v=OO3dMCAHQyo

Oct 24, 2013 3:52 AM

zakkun89 said:

LOL.

And yeah. Let's see.

zakkun89 said:

But we're talking about JC...

Anyway, I wonder if they'll do the PE version after Riki and Saya kissing scene(Implied sex).
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=519593&show=20#msg20042763

Or they'll do the CE version(Kissing scene only).

Oct 24, 2013 12:07 PM

zakkun89 said:

Who knows, hehe. Riki is a naughty boy, that's for sure.
(A very naughty boy, although quite indecisive.)
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!

Nov 11, 2013 4:59 AM

There's gonna be a CM for Saya's route soon,about damn time I get to see moving Saya :D

Nov 21, 2013 3:52 AM

BTW, does someone about this one?

http://myanimelist.net/manga/59223/Little_Busters!_Ecstasy:_Ecstatic_Anthology

I'm just really curious LOL.

Nov 21, 2013 6:19 PM

Tennouji_ said:
BTW, does someone about this one?

http://myanimelist.net/manga/59223/Little_Busters!_Ecstasy:_Ecstatic_Anthology

I'm just really curious LOL.

Hott damn! is all I have to say... lmao XD

Nov 23, 2013 9:05 AM

Nov 23, 2013 4:31 PM

zakkun89 said:
http://i.imgur.com/BUCECBy.jpg

:D

Omg this is going to be FANTASTIC! ^.^

Here's another of Saya
Modified by SayaTokido, Nov 23, 2013 4:44 PM

Nov 23, 2013 7:09 PM

I can see it.Saya's route is gonna have better animation than refrain and people are gonna start blaming her for pulling out refrain's little budget.

Nov 23, 2013 7:13 PM
Where are all of these coming from?? Also... Saya looks a lot like Rin with different hair xD

Nov 23, 2013 7:41 PM

chardsixteen said:
Where are all of these coming from??

From the CM that aired after refain episode 8.We will get to see it on the internet early next week.

Nov 24, 2013 5:01 AM

Now what's left is to watch the real damn PV. Why we got screenshots only? :|

Nov 24, 2013 3:31 PM

"I may be liberal arts to the core, but I am capable of thinking logically."

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »