Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: The One Chapter 105 Discussion

Sep 15, 2013 8:03 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It is SO NOT fair that after Angus caused all this trouble he gets to "start anew" with this whole amnesia bulls**t!!! I hope the memories come back like a vengeance and haunt him to the point where guilt causes him to jump out a window.

I'm wondering if Eros went away after speaking with Ulysses. Perhaps Eros feels that his own presence would cause Angus painful memories. Wow! He really cares for that selfish, jackass of a twin brother.

Sep 15, 2013 10:15 AM

Wow, so Eros is also giving up Lele for his brother I'm guessing cause she is also someone who might trigger painful memories, it's way extreme, I can understand it for a short time but I can't freaking understand 2 years.
And Eros still has all his horrible memoriesa and is being made to suffer everything and more for his crappy brother.
I feel bad for the young guy who loves him and almost got killed for him but Angus doesn't even remember him.

Sep 15, 2013 4:27 PM

Angus having amnesia is totally not fair! I agree wih you Villetta_Nu he should recover his memory and suffer for what he did.

Oh yeah am I the only one thinking that this manga is going to end soon?

Oct 27, 2013 8:09 AM

yea sadly the manga is coming to an end but now sadly i can kinda predict the ending with "long" forgetting everything :/
The Weak Can Never Forgive. Forgiveness Is The Attribute Of The Strong