Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 5, 2009 11:58 AM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
holy shit, that was just awesome.
Feb 5, 2009 2:02 PM

Jun 2008
Wow!!! I can't believe that is Kyoko... ^_^
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Feb 5, 2009 2:12 PM

Feb 2008
i wonder what that face was about at the end, maybe she's starting to have second thoughts about the Natsu character. also wonder if that sort of thing is supposed to happen to Rumi later too. They've already said that she loses all but one of her friends so there's probably going to be a lot of drama and melodrama in the future... and probably various scenes of self discovery for Kyoko and Yumika (whose real name escapes me atm).
Feb 5, 2009 3:15 PM

Apr 2008
Gave me chills wondering if they were 'acting' or not.
Feb 5, 2009 3:41 PM

Dec 2007
Holy slag, that was amazing. I think the face is Kyoko starting to get scared of the power she has. I would be creeped out too if I could get people to act like that.

My one complaint? I WANT REN! He hasn't shown up in such a long time. I want him back!
Feb 5, 2009 3:46 PM

Dec 2008
Pretty terrifying XDD
Great, Kyoko's so great, harr!!!
Detective Conan forever, but with more Shinichi please XDD
Feb 5, 2009 3:52 PM
May 2008
OMG that was frickin amazing.

i think that face at the end was about her hand hurting. could that have some more lasting effects?

either way, awesome chapter but i do agree with PureDisaster. That was amazing but even just a bit of Ren would have made that absolutely perfect.
Feb 5, 2009 6:33 PM
Jun 2008
Did anyone see the extra page?? It was so awesome i actually squealed out loud...
Feb 5, 2009 10:48 PM

Mar 2008
That was one hell of a smile she had on her face. It really made one wonder if they were actually acting.
Feb 5, 2009 11:45 PM

Feb 2008
Akatsuki-chan said:
Did anyone see the extra page?? It was so awesome i actually squealed out loud...

Eh? What extra page?
Feb 6, 2009 3:31 AM

Jan 2008
What an expression Kyoko showed during the bullying scene, so incredible it make me go =O And Yumika thought she'd make Kyoko grovel at her feet? Never in million years will she be in the same league as Kyoko-sama.

As much as I love seeing Kyoko act so brilliantly as Natsu, I realy missed the guys =(
I want Ren...or even Sho....heck, I'd even take Yashiro-san...

meri_nicole said:
Akatsuki-chan said:

Eh? What extra page?

I second this. Where did you see it?

EDIT:
Never mind, I found it. One word. Hawt.
carmabeLLeFeb 6, 2009 4:02 AM

Feb 6, 2009 5:49 AM

Dec 2008
Wooooooow, that was an awesome chapter. I know that Kyoko has talent for acting, but now it seems that she's also learning how to affect the other characters' reactions with her acting (like Ren). But i'm also thinking that this may not be the case: maybe Kyoko inmersed too much in her role on purpose to get back at Chiori in some way.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Feb 6, 2009 8:32 AM

May 2007
Wooa, those were some exellent bullying scenes right there. That poor girl, really.
Kyoko is amazing as Natsu, Chiori will never get to her level of acting :P

Ah~ I really miss seeing the guys too. Where are Ren and Sho?

Feb 6, 2009 9:39 AM

Feb 2008
Absolutely wonderful chapter. Kyoko is as amazing as ever. However, what's this about an extra page? If anyone has a link to it, please post it! <3

Kaori
~If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
---Niccolo Machiavelli~

Feb 6, 2009 9:43 AM

Feb 2008
Oh wow! I found it...here's for all the fans that have yet to see the page.

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/4429/sb135extrapageon2qr3.gif

Cheers!!!
<3
Kaori
~If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared.
---Niccolo Machiavelli~

Feb 6, 2009 12:16 PM

Dec 2007
Kaori01 said:
Oh wow! I found it...here's for all the fans that have yet to see the page.

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/4429/sb135extrapageon2qr3.gif

Cheers!!!
<3
Kaori

omg! I love it! AHHH!!!!!!! -dies- Thats so awesome!
Feb 6, 2009 1:16 PM

Oct 2008
i love sb but i have to admit i don't like the latest chapters
it seems like fluff or a filler to me
they're taking too long on the natsu arc
i'm starting to think ren and kyoko are never going to get anywhere
he's so slow
what's he waiting for?
hurry up and make a move
i really hope he's in the next chapter but i got a feeling he won't be
it seems like the natsu arc is going is going to keep going for a while
that's the one thing i don't like about the mangaka of this she adds to much fluff in her stories
Feb 6, 2009 4:07 PM
Jan 2009
It's a bit cheap how Kyoko is given the lead of the play while the director just stands and says, "What is going on?! This actor does my job better than I do!" because of how great she suddenly became, isn't it? It doesn't seem smooth. And the chapters are so short.

I'm put out.
Feb 6, 2009 4:26 PM
Oct 2007
OMG! Someone clean that extra page, not all of it, just the Kyoko x Ren part, lol!
Feb 6, 2009 4:54 PM

Oct 2008
That was frickin AWESOME!!! *faints*
Feb 6, 2009 6:14 PM
May 2008
OMG! that chapter was awesome, but the extra page made it PERFECT!
Amazing.
I always think I'm already in love with this series but every chapter makes me i love with it even more than i thought possible.
Feb 6, 2009 7:14 PM

Nov 2007
*chills*

...the most amazing and scariest thing about that whole chapter was how much I enjoyed it.
Feb 6, 2009 7:54 PM

Oct 2008
Whoaaa! That was awesome! While Chiori wanted to make Kyoko grovel at her feet, she was torturing to a girl with Kyoko's order and was looking for an approval in Kyoko's eyes. Really amazing. Kyoko can takes the lead!

And that extra page is really wonderful. O_O So that would be happen if Natsu and Ren meet. xD And of course it's good to see Ren again, even in an extra page. -_-"
Feb 13, 2009 4:04 PM

Oct 2007
I love how they did all they could to prevent the next actor -cough-victim-cough- from seeing the last scene. She probably would freak out and quit... haha
Feb 14, 2009 8:27 AM

Nov 2008
KallenKozuki said:
i love sb but i have to admit i don't like the latest chapters
it seems like fluff or a filler to me
they're taking too long on the natsu arc
i'm starting to think ren and kyoko are never going to get anywhere
he's so slow
what's he waiting for?
hurry up and make a move
i really hope he's in the next chapter but i got a feeling he won't be
it seems like the natsu arc is going is going to keep going for a while
that's the one thing i don't like about the mangaka of this she adds to much fluff in her stories

I totaly agree with that... It's not like I don't like it, but when the chapters are short, and then nothing that pushes the story forward happens, it's pretty disappointing.
Feb 18, 2009 6:15 PM

Jan 2008
ah! i caught up with the series!!! *proud* anyways!

i want more ren too!!!! i miss him even if the last time i saw him was a few hours ago (cuz i've been reading skip beat nonstop) ^^;

i'm thinking that the extra page may be the cover for one of the newer books? but yeah... i can agree that seeing both of them like that does send chills down my spine @.@

this was such a great chapter. not to mention that when kyoko saw whats-her-name's face as she was falling, i was really looking forward to a great rivalry. i see a fight in their future and i'm thinking that the end it was mostly a shock as to how bad her hatred can really be. cuz i'm sure she may have imagined her hatred to sho in there.... but that's another story. anyways. i think i'm reading too much into it....

imma go stare at that extra page now...

i've got a question (since i'm extremely new to the series) or two.

1) is the series showing any signs of ending you think?
2) is this a series that comes out twice a month? cuz that would be great to look forward to.

thanks to whoever answers =3
Feb 18, 2009 9:41 PM

Mar 2008
To answer your first question: it is showing no signs of ending. All of the main characters are still developing.

And while you (more like we) wait for the next chapter, you should check out Tokyo Crazy Paradise. Skim read your manga list and I'm pretty sure I didn't see it there.
Feb 19, 2009 5:26 AM

May 2008
Faust721 said:
holy shit, that was just awesome.

I sooooo second this.

AoiMemori said:
1) is the series showing any signs of ending you think?
2) is this a series that comes out twice a month? cuz that would be great to look forward to.

Skip beat won't end until Kyoko either makes it big or ends up with Ren... so not for a while yet. And it's monthly.
Feb 19, 2009 10:02 AM

Apr 2008
AoiMemori said:
ah! i caught up with the series!!! *proud* anyways!

i want more ren too!!!! i miss him even if the last time i saw him was a few hours ago (cuz i've been reading skip beat nonstop) ^^;

Ow, I'm not the only one who got that addicted to it to read all 135 chapters as quick as possible xDD

And yeah, more Ren is always good.. Although what I miss is scenes like when he used Kyoko as pillow.. It was so cute seeing them like that =)

And I have to agree with that about ending... It doesn't even seem like it start the final part of the story... I'd say it's still in the middle..
Feb 19, 2009 2:08 PM

Jan 2008
thanks for all your replies! yeah, does seem like it's barely at the beginning and i do miss those sweet scenes with ren and kyoko @.@

i seriously had fun reading the chapters as quickly as possible. i'm sad that i'm all caught up now tho and shall go ahead and take a look at what azriel recomended =3
Apr 4, 2009 9:42 AM

Sep 2008
Kyoko FTW!! That was a work of art and how she had that wicked smile whilst watching the bullying going on was cream on top
Apr 6, 2009 5:54 PM

May 2008
danayakotyk said:
*chills*

...the most amazing and scariest thing about that whole chapter was how much I enjoyed it.

Same here xD
Jun 1, 2009 7:10 PM

Jun 2008
ahahha! the staff trying to make her stay put.. bribing her with a DS hahaha.. and that girl going crazy.. haha..
Jun 5, 2009 10:24 AM

Aug 2007
Oh my god. That extra page was hot. The mangaka can take the time to tease us with images like that, but not put any into the main story!! Waah. If only that picture was cleaner.. I'd want that as my wallpaper. *_*
Nov 21, 2009 9:56 AM

Nov 2009
lol she is soo awesome lol
Aug 7, 2013 4:20 PM

May 2013
That was intense *O*

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.