Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kamisama Hajimemashita Chapter 101 Discussion

Sep 14, 2013 6:28 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Jesus a lovely chapter :) But nothing really happened here. Do anyone think that something bad will happen soon?

Anyways i can feel the ending of the manga soon :(

AND Tomoe <3 Nanami FTW
Modified by Shiromeki, Sep 14, 2013 7:14 PM

Sep 14, 2013 8:11 PM

This chapter was really sweet :3

I think something interesting is going to happen next and It must be about Akuraou.

And yeah I feel the ending coming really soon too TT~TT
Tomoe-dono, Namani !! dont leave me <3

Sep 14, 2013 8:34 PM
Uuuu I can feel it ending soon also.. Lets hope not though T.T.... Lets hope a new arc begins and such..
Anyways this chapter was cute :3
It's making sense now -

Sep 14, 2013 11:03 PM

Nothing happen? Tomoe agreed to marry Nanami! <33 I think I just died a little.
//Fangirls

The manga should probably close up soon.
Hope we get to see Tomoe and Nanami get married before then. :'3

Sep 15, 2013 2:51 AM
Ooh, Such a sweet chapter!
I really like the development between those two.
I hope there will be screentime for the minor characters as well. Like That girl with the egg...I kind of forgot her name, haven't seen her in like what? 30 Chapters?
Also Mamoru the monkey...
The rest of the familiars...

Sep 15, 2013 5:18 AM

Such a sweet chapter! And I agree with most of you. I think we'll see the ending soon but before that I hope that they clear out some other problems. So I'm thinking that they resolve everything with Akura-ou and then they'll have the wedding. Of course there's still some space to have a longer story.
But imo it's better to have a shorter better made story than strechted out one..

Sep 15, 2013 11:06 AM

Wonderful chapter!
Yeah, I agree, we'll probably see an arc with Akura-ou and maybe the wedding. After this the manga should end. Of course I prefer a long story, but if it end like this, I would be happy too.
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós

Sep 15, 2013 4:11 PM

Ev said:
Such a sweet chapter! And I agree with most of you. I think we'll see the ending soon but before that I hope that they clear out some other problems. So I'm thinking that they resolve everything with Akura-ou and then they'll have the wedding. Of course there's still some space to have a longer story.
But imo it's better to have a shorter better made story than strechted out one..

I agree! I hope the ending of this manga won't make me hate it -_-...

Sep 21, 2013 7:34 PM
A nice finish to this arc! And I'm so glad this isn't the end! We're heading in a new direction now! ofc we have our sour Akura-ou (+ furball) to deal with xP

Sep 24, 2013 3:09 PM

So glad they're finally together! Did anyone else feel that the art was kind of lacking, though? Suzuki-sensei generally has a beautifully simple, fresh style, but the last two chapters just looked rushed to me. Especially sad, considering how long we've waited for this development! Thoughts?

Sep 28, 2013 3:58 AM
I was actually glad to read this chapter and see that Tomoe needed some time alone to deal with his feelings after realizing what he didn't mean to Yukiji but what he did mean to, not just Yukiji but all of her descendants, especially Nanami. As I read the story and we finally resolved the whole Yukiji romance and Tomoe's curse, I couldn't help but feel that it was a little unfair to him in certain ways. I mean, sure, Nanami saved his life but both she decieved him while doing so. Then, Yukiji continued this deception and used his feelings for Nanami-masquerading-as-Yujiki. Also, who knows how his feelings grew for Yukji who didn't exactly return his love. But, he can't really be angry with either Yukiji or Nanami because, it's almost a given that, were it not for the deception, the Nanami that he now loves wouldn't have even been born, nor would he have been alive to meet her (due to the attack she first saved him from). So, this revelation is kind of bittersweet.

It would be nice if the mangaka could wrap up the issues dealing with akura-ou and tomoe living longer than nanami in a couple of more arcs but I agree with everyone else that we might be pushing our luck as far as good story writing goes. Let's hope not.
Modified by arielifeoma, Sep 28, 2013 4:09 AM

Oct 7, 2013 1:32 PM
What a tearjerker. Poor Yukiji :(

Dec 30, 2013 1:42 PM

I'm hoping for a happy ending to this manga. This chapter was lovely :3

Apr 10, 5:57 AM

Oh boy, what a lovely chapter.