Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 12, 2013 3:45 AM

Oct 2008
It's pretty obvious where this question is getting at. ;) Why do you ship those two cuties?

Personally I like how Mako cares for Haru and how Haru in return cares for Mako-chan. Especially Mako doing all those sweet little things like sharing his popsicle, handing Haru a tissue or bringing him lunch is simply heartwarming and beautiful. They feel completely comfortable around each other and understand what the other is thinking even without him telling anything explicitly. You could say, best friends and married couple all in one. And of course not forgetting the special glances and smiles they give each other every time. *_* God, they make me wanna melt away right on the spot.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 13, 2013 1:43 AM

Aug 2012
I personally think the couple is obvious, have you seen the glances they share in every damn episode?? xD
They're so close even Ren and Ran love Haru and they sleep with him~ :o
Mako cares so much for Haru that he "scolded" Rin when he hurt Haru's feelings. He knows that Rin is important for Haru so that's why he keeps a certain distance, but that's my personal opinion.

Overall, it's the tight, unbreakable bond between Mako and Haru that makes this pairing so appealing and lovable~ :3
Sep 13, 2013 5:34 AM

Sep 2010
What's there not to like? :p
In drama cd Nagisa asked who would everyone date if they were a girl, so Haru-chan-san choose Makoto (he choose Nagisa later because he would cook mackerel for him every day lol). I like their connection and understanding of each other, it feels like they have known each other since forever. Married couple title really suits them.
Sep 17, 2013 9:47 AM

May 2013
The Looks. They look at each other in that way... OuO
Pretty much everything else you guys have said too. When Haru tells his feelings to Mako before Nagisa and Rei ruin the moment /cries.
Sep 18, 2013 5:02 PM

Sep 2009
Can I say everything or is that cheating?! Okay joke aside here is my list of why I love this ship. Sit down and get some coffee, this is going to take awhile.
(1) Makoto is always there for Haru. Even for the small things, like when Haru had a flu. Makoto pulls out these tissues for him to use.
(2) While Haru isn't open with his feelings, we know from episode one that he gives a shit about Makoto. We know this because he allows Makoto to take him from the water or keep him from water with little complains. And we all know how he feels about water you guys.
(3) How Makoto can just read Haru mind and know how he is feeling.
(4) All there loving looks
(5) EPISODE SIX. Do I even need to go into detail on that?
(6) I WILL ANYWAY. THE ONLY REASON MAKOTO CAN FACE HIS FEAR OF WATER IS BECAUSE HARU IS THERE. He only wants to swim with Hrau. To remind by his side. That he can face his fear, and be okay as long as Haru is with him.
(7) HARU'S FACE WHEN MAKOTO SAYS THAT. How his eyes light up. Cause you know that saying you want to swim with him, is like a love confession for Haru.
(8) Haru being protecting of Makoto. Shouting at Rei, to drop the conversation. Out of worry for Makoto.
(9) How the two worry about each other and care about each other health(both physically and emotionally)
(10) How Makoto lets Haru face his own emotions, but is always there for when Haru wants to talk about it.
(11) THE FACT THAT IT WAS MAKOTO THAT HARU CONFESSED ABOUT HIS FEELINGS.
(12) Makoto's happiness upon hearing that Haru was happy swimming with him and the others.
(13) Haru gets Makoto a fish and smiles at him
(14) THE FACT THAT ARE SO COMFORTABLE AROUND EACH OTHER. To the point that Haru wears Makoto's clothes
(15) The almost cpr scene.
(16) How Makoto always looks at Haru went he isn't looking with this lovely look on his face
(17) Haru letting scared! makoto cling to him
(18) AND IN THE NEWEST EPISODE. SPOILERS AHEAD. HARU CONFESSES TO MAKOTO THAT HE IS HAPPY THAT MAKOTO IS HERE WITH HIM. AND THAT HE IS HAPPY THAT MAKOTO IS THERE TO CARE FOR HIM.
(19) The fact they act like a old married couple
(20) EVERYTHING THESE TWO IDIOTS DO

MAKOHARU HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE. HELP.
“I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil… and that means you!” – Usagi Tsukino
Sep 18, 2013 8:35 PM

Jan 2013
They're secretly married. That's it.

||
Sep 19, 2013 12:34 AM

Oct 2008
@Darkgreen12:
This sure is a looong list, but I totally agree with you on every point. :)
Just now your enumeration kinda reminded me of TV tropes' HoYay analysis for Free! (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/HoYay/Free). They're pretty good at detecting all those special scenes you can read more into (just forgot the fireworks lighting moment which I personally think is a really meaningful and symbolic one for Mako and Haru).

Mystle said:
They're secretly married. That's it.

If not yet, they definitely will be in the future. ;D I mean, just take a look at Mako's chara song in which he's confessing that he wants to be by Haru's side forever. *dies happy* I can clearly hear the church bells ringing, without a doubt. So if this isn't love, then what is? Cutest thing ever. :3
Jan 4, 2014 4:19 AM
Jan 2013
Sexy couple
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Member Cards~! [OPEN]

OtakuMadness - Sep 15, 2013

5 by LaceyKuroki »»
Aug 5, 2016 3:55 PM

» Pictures and Stuff

Eraclea- - Sep 15, 2013

9 by hitokouji »»
Sep 22, 2013 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.