Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Free! Episode 10 Discussion

Jun 24, 2015 11:05 PM

Great flashbacks and shit. It looked like Rei and Rin were gonna have a fist fight at the end.

Aug 12, 2015 6:16 PM

Loved the ep, LOL @ Rei and Rin. I was getting so hyped up for the showdown. >w< This is gonna be goood~

On another note:

OMGOSH LITTLE NAGISA IS JUST THE CUTEST THING EVER

HIS VOICE IS JUST

EVERY TIME HE TALKS I CAN'T EVEN

It's sooo cute >w<

Jan 5, 2016 4:51 PM

Rin-chan-san

HAHAHHA
Rei <3

Feb 4, 2016 12:11 PM

The episode was boring. I hate Rin when he was younger.
But now he's sexy because he's a badass. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 6, 2016 4:24 AM

Nagisa, such a cute shota <3

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”

Feb 6, 2016 8:51 AM

Didn't like the episode. And I don't like Rin when he was a kid.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Mar 10, 2016 2:17 PM

nagisa was such a sweetie.
i love how he's kind of a peter pan and is still the same. <3

Mar 12, 2017 10:24 AM

a few flahsback to complete the story!!! nice!! ;)

Hello, my litte boy!

Jul 5, 2017 2:05 AM

That "Rin-chan-san desu ne?" got me. xdd

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."

Dec 27, 2017 5:19 AM
For me the best part in the episode was the coach. And gotta love the music at Rin and Rei meeting just before the end.

Jan 27, 2018 7:30 PM

"What about the relay?" Oh, now you care?

Rei has a point about a lot of this conflict not really mattering and needing to know what happened. Using Rei as an audience surrogate for the situation is a good idea and I wish they'd leaned into it more sooner.

....so you're telling me there is no more reason than what we already knew and that Rin decided to be a jerk to the others because he lost ONE race? "Yeah it doesn't really make much sense don't worry about it lol" wow. WOW. So the writers are just going to wave this off after all that buildup?

Rei deserves an explanation and so does the audience. I hope we're about to get one in this next episode. I mean that SEEMS to be where this is going but i would put no amount of bullcrap past the writers at this point.

ChallengesBlog ♥ Icon/Sig by Baskervillain

Oct 1, 2018 11:41 AM

I'm glad that they added more flashbacks. Now, the story have a better context.

Oh, Rei and Rin talk. Let's see what awaits us.
Life has no meaning.

Jan 30, 2019 5:34 PM

Hmm, we got a lot of backstories this episode, I guess it's relevant. Damn that ending though, let's see what happens...

hahahahha this was hilarious, I died..

Mar 7, 2019 9:44 AM

This time we put the character of Rei into making the story boring very much: it seemed to witness a love triangle, where the lover was jealous of the former and who could not forget the first love. The narrative is interesting because it reconstructs the past of the protagonists and makes clear what happened and what derives from it, but the atmosphere that was breathed during the episode and the slowness of the narrative rhythm, I did not like it, oh well!

Mar 23, 2019 12:49 PM

Well, it seems no matter the age, Haru will still be as boring as ever...

Also, I already knew Rin is a sensitive guy in the inside but man, what a fragile self esteem he has. He was training for a whole year in Australia, then he returns, loses one time and he decides to give up on his dream.. just absurd but well, perhaps something really happened to him back in Australia but who knows.

All in all, it was a decent episode. It was nice to receive more background information about Rin and Haru's relationship. Not to mention that Rei's concerns were portrayed in pretty reasonable way as well. Now, let's see how this "confrontation" between him and Rin will conclude.

Oh, and on a side note... Yes! Finally I could see Ama-chan sensei in a swimsuit... although it was just her in a magazine but still!

Oct 21, 2019 4:47 PM

We got to see their teacher's swimsuit modelling pictures. She apparently wants to leave that part of her life behind, as it probably wouldn't be good for her job as a teacher.

Rei knows everything about Haruka and Rin, but he's still not satisfied, so now he's gone to meet with Rin face to face.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]