Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2013 9:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy ....the loan. I wonder how the drama will escalate now.
Sep 10, 2013 3:26 PM

Jun 2013
i think the guy is just using her for money but its her fault for being so dumb.why loan money where youre already struggling to pay your own expenses in the first place.what "love" does to people i swear and i think that shunin might actually like michiko a little or is just being a really good person.i dont see how he needs help with the restaurant when he already has his 3 other "gangster friends" to help out.even though they look a little scary how is michiko going to help as she is always handing out flyers in funny outfit/mascot things.

i read this on mangahere and i dont know if i missed pages because it went from shunin saying that michiko didnt look well and suddenly skipped to her giving the guy she "likes" the money.i thought it was a weird transition or did i miss something.if someone can tell me that would be great.thanks!
Sep 12, 2013 12:01 AM

Sep 2011
That's pretty much how it went, just him saying she didn't look good and then her meeting her old boyfriend, so just to show that she knew what she was doing was wrong but did it anyway.
At least if things go south with the loan I don't think the loan company will hurt her once they know she is friends with the young master of a yakuza family. I think that Shunin does like her and the fact that he has never asked his long term gf to marry him is a sign that that relationship probably will not work in the long run and I do think he likes the mc. Hopefully she will soon realize that the guy she likes is a real user and not see him anymore.
Sep 12, 2013 3:23 PM

Jun 2013
inzaratha said:
That's pretty much how it went, just him saying she didn't look good and then her meeting her old boyfriend, so just to show that she knew what she was doing was wrong but did it anyway.
At least if things go south with the loan I don't think the loan company will hurt her once they know she is friends with the young master of a yakuza family. I think that Shunin does like her and the fact that he has never asked his long term gf to marry him is a sign that that relationship probably will not work in the long run and I do think he likes the mc. Hopefully she will soon realize that the guy she likes is a real user and not see him anymore.

it got fixed i missed the part with michiko working at the cafe/restaurant place and finding out the woof woof loans isnt a good place to loan money from.i like shunin. hes cool and collected and seems like a chill boss not like what michiko described him as.i dont know if he doesnt want to marry his girlfriend is directly related to michiko but i thought it was because his priority is to keep the restaurant open so marriage was like a secondary option.
Oct 11, 2013 1:09 AM

Jun 2011
What.. the.. that's retarded, very.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 17, 2014 8:44 AM
Jan 2013
this manga is doing nothing but get me pissed. How stupid can she be?!!!
Dec 12, 2018 5:59 AM
Nov 2018
Bump809 said:
this manga is doing nothing but get me pissed. How stupid can she be?!!!

the heroin is retarded I want to drop it already

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

8 by Nightmare_Eyes »»
Feb 26, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Chapter 16.5 Discussion

shanimebib - Feb 9, 2016

2 by ryo-san »»
Jun 28, 2022 12:08 PM

Poll: » Why is this listed with 43 chapters?

Vecko - Dec 31, 2018

3 by Mayuka »»
Dec 25, 2019 9:03 AM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Chapter 40 Discussion

shanimebib - Aug 27, 2016

18 by Mayuka »»
Dec 24, 2019 7:31 AM

Poll: » Dame na Watashi ni Koi Shite Kudasai Chapter 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2015

5 by tr25a3 »»
Mar 20, 2019 10:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.