Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Jibaku-kun Episode 26 Discussion

Sep 8, 2013 12:35 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fun little series, it's a shame that so many people won't be able to watch it due to only being available as a Brazillian Portuguese sub/dub

Jan 20, 2016 7:03 PM

EZSPECIAL said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Fun little series, it's a shame that so many people won't be able to watch it due to only being available as a Brazillian Portuguese sub/dub

Someday I want to make subs in english for it. This is my favorite anime and I want everyone to have a chance to watch it.

Mar 5, 2017 10:24 AM

I was totally looking forward to watching this only to find out there's still no English subs for this. That's too bad. Maybe some day.

Mar 28, 12:51 AM

Still no eng subs :(

Apr 11, 8:17 PM

Man, this anime got a tremendous success in Brazil. I hope someday you can watch.
This is the reason of even having a dubbed version, a fansub subtitled to Brazilian Portuguese.
Bucky marked the childhood of many people when he debuted in 2000, in the already finished Band Kids. I still have chills when I watch the opening dubbed xD