Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 10, 2013 9:34 AM

May 2012
So if Akeno is number 3, and Rias is supposedly number 1, then who is number 2? Asia?

Gasper as best girl should be number 0. I love traps.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Sep 10, 2013 12:19 PM
Feb 2013
I belive that they have failed a bit.... in this episode akeno has one fallen angel wing and one demon wing but in all the other episodes and the opening she has 2 demon wings ...
Sep 10, 2013 12:28 PM

Dec 2012
tollteja said:
I belive that they have failed a bit.... in this episode akeno has one fallen angel wing and one demon wing but in all the other episodes and the opening she has 2 demon wings ...

It was supposed to be that way, because it was revealed that Akeno is the daughter of a Fallen Angel and a human, so the fallen angel wings she got, did she get from her father Barakiel (the Fallen Angel) and her demon wings from being Rias's Queen.
Sep 10, 2013 2:16 PM

Apr 2013
lightXTC said:
So if Akeno is number 3, and Rias is supposedly number 1, then who is number 2? Asia?

Was wondering that as well as I'm pretty sure Issei would rather be with Akeno than Asia.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Sep 10, 2013 4:05 PM

Aug 2013
geralt said:
lightXTC said:

Was wondering that as well as I'm pretty sure Issei would rather be with Akeno than Asia.

Technically I would definitely agree in an erotic sense, but according to the series itself Asia is number 2 because of their very strong bond with one another.
Sep 10, 2013 4:21 PM

Aug 2010
Akeno was the highlight of this episode. She just too damn sexy. When it comes to looks she's number 1 hands down in this show. To me she looks more like #2 than #3.
Sep 10, 2013 7:16 PM

Apr 2008
lightXTC said:

Asia, she's there first before Akeno made an approach.
IMO, other than the legal wife, everyone else in harem is equal anyway, so the number is not that important :P

Remedy_S said:
It was supposed to be that way, because it was revealed that Akeno is the daughter of a Fallen Angel and a human, so the fallen angel wings she got, did she get from her father Barakiel (the Fallen Angel) and her demon wings from being Rias's Queen.
Can Akeno still have pair of fallen angel wing ?
Her showing both type of wings looks like a gesture to say even after becoming demon, she can't get rid of her fallen angel heritage, not that she now have one with of each types.
Or did she lost one of her fallen angel wing during the rebirth ?
Sep 10, 2013 7:16 PM

May 2012
lightXTC said:

Yeap Asia is number 2. Too bad Koneko is no where near the top.
Sep 10, 2013 8:14 PM
Jul 2013
SuperImpact said:
lightXTC said:

Yeap Asia is number 2. Too bad Koneko is no where near the top.

Sep 11, 2013 1:39 AM

Nov 2012
nice episode..
issei got a new weapon.. I really wanted to see how great is it :3
and..
akeno :3 XD she is the star of this episode lol XD
and gasper in the middle --" kind of weird seeing gasper like that -_- (middle episode *if you know what I mean*)
Sep 11, 2013 5:53 AM

Feb 2011
Ohhh Akeno , what are you doing to me ?
Sep 11, 2013 12:26 PM

Dec 2011
nseika said:
Can Akeno still have pair of fallen angel wing ?
Her showing both type of wings looks like a gesture to say even after becoming demon, she can't get rid of her fallen angel heritage, not that she now have one with of each types.
Or did she lost one of her fallen angel wing during the rebirth ?

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2013 8:32 PM

May 2011
Akeno is just too much for me xD Lucky Issei!

Anyways, who were the group of guys at the very end?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2013 9:35 PM

Apr 2008
makarov52 said:
nice episode..
and..
and gasper in the middle --" kind of weird seeing gasper like that -_- (middle episode *if you know what I mean*)
She will be back next episode :D
Second eyecatch character will return less naked as next episode's first eyecatch :D

Dragon slaying sword… probably good against Vali but nothing out of ordinary against other characters, knowing dragons are rare anyway
Sep 11, 2013 9:59 PM

Jul 2012
nseika said:
makarov52 said:
nice episode..
and..
She will be back next episode :D
Second eyecatch character will return less naked as next episode's first eyecatch :D

Dragon slaying sword… probably good against Vali but nothing out of ordinary against other characters, knowing dragons are rare anyway

ascalon is also a holy sword thus its good against devils as well
Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame thrower.
Sep 12, 2013 7:27 AM

Aug 2013
Preciize said:

Sep 12, 2013 8:16 AM

Sep 2012
Akeno's arc is speeding up. I am sure more will be explained about her hybrid wings. Her fallen angel relatives may even make an appearance soon.

And did I see Kasper actually falling under the influence of Issei in terms of getting pumped up by the will to accomplish some eechi mission? LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Sep 12, 2013 3:17 PM

May 2013
Gary29 said:
Preciize said:

Sep 12, 2013 7:54 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, loved the first half
Sep 12, 2013 11:31 PM

Jun 2008
Nice episode.....I'm waiting to see Gasper in action though.

I love that loli!
Sep 13, 2013 3:47 AM

May 2011
What an amazing episode. Issei getting a dragon-slayer sword of all things was unexpected-- if his arms looks like this now, it might become even more troublesome to hide. :D Loved the char. development for Akeno in the beginning; to be completely honest, I am liking her more and more with each new episode of this season. I liked Rias the most at first, but she’s getting quite... unstable lately. Seems like Issei really messed up there, without knowing. x:

And so it’s time for the conference. I have a feeling that something will go horribly wrong. What was that group with the eye symbol at the very end, do we know them already? They seem like they’ll start up trouble.

The only worrying thing is the number of episodes left - but if we’re in for a big battle, it might end up okay. I don’t know the LNs, but the first season had a very similar pattern, so I’m hoping things will work out this time as well, in terms of pacing. That’s assuming we’re going to get a third season, of course.
Sep 13, 2013 5:47 AM

Aug 2013
Akeno is damn sexy and quite powerful too :) good epi goin all over issei ,thank god it's uncensored make u love the scenes to full extent :D
AqUar!An
Sep 13, 2013 7:50 AM
Jul 2013
I liked the episode and all, but it just didnt make the cut.
For instance, how is issei going to fight with a friggin sword sticking out of his sacred gear. AND why did they have to fail so much in reconstructing Ascalon. Its not a goddamn sword, it's a LANCE. Used by saint George to slay the dragon. The one they made in Toaru Majutsu no Index was a much better reconstruction, but thats only my opinion though.
But anyways, when issei is angry, that is when higschool dxd is at its best!
Sep 13, 2013 9:23 AM
Feb 2012
I made the mistake of watching this episode right after reading a certain other manga, so the ecchi impact was weakened considerably.
In terms of story, they're progressing nicely more or less. What's important is there, and the adaption is doing a good job at making the arc appealing to the fans. I was a bit sad though that the Akeno scene didn't get the treatment it deserved (I remember it being way better in the novel).
Last week Michael looked like some super bishi, while this week he just looked derpy most of the time lol
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 13, 2013 4:22 PM

Aug 2011
Yes, more Akeno! Love the jealousy brewing between her and Rias. Also loved Gasper's scenes, he's too cute for me.
Sep 13, 2013 5:58 PM

Apr 2008
GuiltyKing said:
Last week Michael looked like some super bishi, while this week he just looked derpy most of the time lol
He looks like Horizon's Toori for me.
Now if he would just show up naked with glorious Mysterious White Light censoring 90% of the time...
Sep 14, 2013 10:12 PM

Dec 2011
I wonder what chaos would happen in this meeting.
Sep 15, 2013 12:28 AM

Jul 2012
Fiji said:
I wonder what chaos would happen in this meeting.

Are you hinting at something or am I just imagining it. Cos if we change the spelling a bit we get "Khaos" then add a certain "b" word and you'll have a major spoiler. OK I'll shut up now...
Sep 16, 2013 6:57 AM

Jun 2013

How to embed image?
ChiyousagiSep 16, 2013 7:01 AM
Sep 19, 2013 6:09 AM

Apr 2013
Akeno was so damn Hot in this episode :O
Sep 22, 2013 8:16 AM
May 2013
Always-Hungry said:
Akeno was so damn Hot in this episode :O

Indeed, Akeno is my favorite female character from HS DxD and I'm glad to see her more in this season.
Sep 22, 2013 2:54 PM

Jan 2013
LOL, "you can ask me anything" and "I don't mind being third" xD
When the Pres entered the room I almost fell of the chair.

XD... Their dream :P.

Who else watches the ED every time xD?

nseika said:
GuiltyKing said:
He looks like Horizon's Toori for me.
Now if he would just show up naked with glorious Mysterious White Light censoring 90% of the time...
LOL
Chiyousagi said:

How to embed image?

BBcodes are down for the moment, once they are back the embeding will work. Though it's uncertain when it will be brought back to life.
Oct 3, 2013 11:31 AM

May 2012
The love triangle gets bigger or should I say square or pentagon? Pretty nice episode, the ending was quite interesting so elts see what's next!
Oct 7, 2013 11:33 AM

Jul 2010
That Kiba's facepalm.
Illuminati? lol
Oct 7, 2013 12:10 PM

Oct 2012
Well Michael gave Issei the dragon slayer since he is the weakest XD and now the conference is on. Men Azazel sure doesn't give a fuck about respect in meeting and is going straightforward, so some bad guys are approaching Koneko and the TRAP...interesting.
Oct 12, 2013 8:40 AM

Sep 2011
Shit! My dick on Akeno's scene!

Oct 14, 2013 4:43 PM

Jan 2013
Michael gave Issei a dragon slayer sword,it's a sword that can kill the white dragon!And now his sacred gear and the sword got unified.
Akeno sad life,but Issei as always made her happy by saying those nice words to her :D
It seems that Gasper is a good boy,if Issei teaches him,he will know hot to control his power.
Meeting part was scary,i mean all 3 clans talking about war.And in the end...i smell a trap here....
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jan 4, 2014 9:13 PM

Sep 2012
Looks like something is going to get down.
Jan 17, 2014 12:27 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Akeno is the perfect mistress. And Issei really has to understand that Rias wants to be more than his boss to him.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 28, 2014 11:31 AM
May 2012
My man Issei, you sure know the right words to say at the right moment.
I am proud of you but you should pay more attention to my Rias and her feelings too!!!!
I really love Rias and Akeno <3
Gasper, please work hard for my sake too. I want to see Issei and your dream come true :3
That meeting just doesn't feel right to me, I wonder why.
Well, I thought I can finish this Anime today but I am already sleepy. I guess I will finish it later.
Apr 3, 2014 8:23 AM

Mar 2013
The BD version has shown us Ophis for the first time. I hope they will show her in a more cute way later on, though :)
Apr 24, 2014 4:01 AM

Dec 2013
Akeno episode -> 100/5 : )
I hope nothing happens between Akeno and Rias.
AizixApr 24, 2014 4:14 AM
May 8, 2014 11:06 AM
Mar 2014
RafaelDeJongh said:
The love triangle gets bigger or should I say square or pentagon? Pretty nice episode, the ending was quite interesting so elts see what's next!

How big does his harem get in the Light Novels:::
May 10, 2014 12:56 PM
Dec 2013
finally some Akeno X Issei :D... Wow issei is so dense on rias, he really doesn't know much that rias totally loves him. the meeting part is so scary.

Sep 2, 2014 11:25 PM

Aug 2013
Kiba's epic face palm
Sep 11, 2014 5:14 AM

May 2014
ao_no_exo said:
Who else watches the ED every time xD?
Is there someone skipping it? :D

itisp said:
RafaelDeJongh said:

How big does his harem get in the Light Novels:::
How many volumes have been adapted up to ep 12 from this season?

ErenxMikasa said:
Kiba's epic face palm
One of the best moments =))

One more step from Akeno. I wonder when Koneko will make her move. Anyway, who are those guys from the ending? o.O
Hibiki07Sep 11, 2014 5:18 AM
Sep 11, 2014 10:25 AM

Aug 2013
Hibiki07 said:

As of ep 12 of this season, 4 of the currently-18 light novels have been adapted.(Season 3 is where things really pick up, up until now it's been mostly world-building :D)
Sep 12, 2014 8:31 AM

May 2014
Gary29 said:
Hibiki07 said:

As of ep 12 of this season, 4 of the currently-18 light novels have been adapted.(Season 3 is where things really pick up, up until now it's been mostly world-building :D)

Oct 16, 2014 10:21 AM

Apr 2013
Akeno-senpai <3 Great episode, was interesting to hear her backstory and why she joined Rias' household.
I like Gasper, he's a cute little fellow. I don't even mind that crossdressing anymore, I'm excited to see how powerful he can get.
And Serafall too in this episode <3 She has way too less screentime, definitely in my top 5.
A lot of action next episode it seems, I'm looking forward to it!
Nov 6, 2014 6:02 AM

Jan 2013
A interesting background that Akeno has.
Issei already has an harem and he still doesn't realize it.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

sirgoodguy - Jul 7, 2013

251 by The_proxD138 »»
Jan 1, 3:54 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2013

144 by demxnys »»
Dec 16, 2023 9:14 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2013

164 by kitsune0 »»
Sep 21, 2023 2:07 AM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2013

295 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 12:56 PM

Poll: » High School DxD New Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2013

123 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 20, 2023 1:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.