Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 8, 2013 2:39 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
No way, the misunderstandings with Nagoshi were cleared up.
Sep 8, 2013 3:05 AM

Jul 2008
Awww and I was hoping he'd end up with Nagoshi....COUGH

He's clearing up the mistakes, so he can let more mistakes happen. It's an endless loop.
Sep 8, 2013 3:21 AM

Nov 2012
Loved this chapter........
LOL when Nagoshi showed up......., it's nice that she found somebody who loves her, and is not just an illusion

I just wonder what will happen with Nagato, she was recently introduced in latest chapters, so it would be a bit weird for her to just dissapear. At least, Yuzuki knows about her, so there probably won't be any missunderstanding.

On the other hand, I didn't quite understood who said "She has many friends that are boys." Was it Asuka? could it be that she is not over Haruto, and plans to get him back?

752 said:

not to be a total douche
Anyone think this picture looks a bit weird
http://www.mangareader.net/kimi-no-iru-machi/243/4

Not sure what u mean, it looks almost like Yuzuki is depressed, which goes well with the first part of the chapter in which Haruto is neglecting her a bit over his job hunting troubles, plus it was also a bit deceiving until Nagoshi showed up. I really thought that Yuzuki was talking to another guy.
Sep 8, 2013 3:42 AM

Mar 2008
lolwut xd

Im just glad this stupid misunderstanding is finally gone.
Sep 8, 2013 3:47 AM
Feb 2012
Last week I wondered what's up with Nagoshi, and now look at this week's chapter. LOL. Just LOL at the whole situation.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 8, 2013 3:55 AM
Dec 2011
Not enough Yuzuki lately. Sad face --> =(
Sep 8, 2013 5:00 AM

Oct 2010
Oh look, the misunderstanding is apparently cleared, but the characters still misunderstand, it's just an endless loop of crap with this manga sometimes. I really hope Seo ends this thing soon.
Sep 8, 2013 5:13 AM

Nov 2011
LOL. Well at least they cleared the misunderstanding which is good.
Sep 8, 2013 5:16 AM

Aug 2009
I hate that girl so much!

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Sep 8, 2013 6:05 AM

Nov 2012
Really? He spit in Haruto's face? Anyone else woulda kicked that guy's ass. Oh well, get a job, get married and get it over with already.
Sep 8, 2013 6:41 AM

Aug 2011
From the moment i saw new face, I knew he was talking about his other " girlfriend". Well at least Haruto is aware of what was happening. It seems KNIM may end pretty "soon". A lot characters are more or less wraped up so when Haruto gets a job he can marry Yuzuki and the story can finally end.
Sep 8, 2013 6:42 AM

Sep 2011
jose21 said:

LOL when Nagoshi showed up......., it's nice that she found somebody who loves her, and is not just an illusion

I just wonder what will happen with Nagato, she was recently introduced in latest chapters, so it would be a bit weird for her to just dissapear. At least, Yuzuki knows about her, so there probably won't be any missunderstanding.

On the other hand, I didn't quite understood who said "She has many friends that are boys." Was it Asuka? could it be that she is not over Haruto, and plans to get him back?

Not sure what u mean, it looks almost like Yuzuki is depressed, which goes well with the first part of the chapter in which Haruto is neglecting her a bit over his job hunting troubles, plus it was also a bit deceiving until Nagoshi showed up. I really thought that Yuzuki was talking to another guy.
jose21 said:
Loved this chapter........

Yes, I also thought that they were talking about Yuzuki cause it fit with what the couple was saying and Yuzuki did seem depressed. But looks like it's tying up ends.
Sep 8, 2013 6:58 AM

Nov 2012
752 said:
jose21 said:

752 said:

not to be a total douche
Anyone think this picture looks a bit weird
http://www.mangareader.net/kimi-no-iru-machi/243/4

I meant her forehead is half her face, art being weird.

LOL, now that u mention it, her head does look bigger than normal. Maybe new plot twist and Yuzuki is a distant relative of "The Coneheads."
Sep 8, 2013 7:45 AM

May 2013
He finally realizes the misunderstandings between him and Nagoshi. Took him long enough lol.
Sep 8, 2013 8:13 AM

Aug 2013
I'm glad the misunderstandings were cleared up, but it seems like it was all done in a pretty hackneyed way.

Maybe we could have spent more than just 15 pages on it? XD
Sep 8, 2013 8:31 AM
Jul 2012
I wanted a misunderstanding arc but oh well it was still funny.
Sep 8, 2013 10:06 AM

Nov 2008
The misunderstandings weren't cleared, per se; Nagoshi has to realize that they exist, too. However, with Haruto finally understanding and Nagoshi choosing to give up on him, Haruto's in a position where he can let things be as they stand now and not have to clear it up.
Sep 8, 2013 10:30 AM

Jun 2013
wow that got me.i actually thought the guy was talking about eba but nope it was nagoshi.at least the misunderstanding was cleared up and that sakomoto dude is a douche.i wouldve punched him in the face for spitting at me and he doesnt even try to listen to what haruto has to say.we finally get to see eba in a chapter but there was so little and does anyone think that asuka still might have feelings for haruto because she specifically brought up their relationship.if someone broke up with me for their ex i would try to forget everything about them but asuka doesnt.in my opinion,i dont think it would be a good idea to make asuka still have feelings for haruto as the first break up was pretty sad i couldnt stand to see her heart brotken again.

overall a pretty good chapter and i want to know what job he got an interview for and now that eba knows that haruto is spending a lot of time with nagato what is she going to do about it.
Sep 8, 2013 11:05 AM

Jul 2012
Oh. this chapter was kinda funny, especially the fact that Haruto took like 160 chapters to ''see'' the big misunderstanding from Nagoshi... LOL. Well.. I think it's time for Seo to end this. Maybe: Haruto & Yuzuki getting married, that will be a good finale. I loved this manga bc of all the drama and girls, but now there's no ''more'' story for wirite. I still love it.
Sep 8, 2013 11:20 AM
Mar 2012
"I've connected all the dots! I finally get it now!" Beautiful.

The guy is a total douche though, crying in front of him, then Nagoshi decided to choose him over Haruto, then he did a total U-turn becoming full of himself spitting on Haruto's face.
Sep 8, 2013 12:03 PM

Aug 2012
Lol , Nagoshi is out of the picture too now . Interesting , I wonder if Seo actually goes to an ending little by little.

Anyway , i really liked this chapter , i lol'd so hard at that situation
Sep 8, 2013 12:26 PM

Aug 2011
I hardly understood anything that happened on this chapter...
Sep 8, 2013 1:45 PM

Mar 2012
Well look at the bright side, at least he got a good news about him passing the 1st stage of an interview lol..
Claude_KennySep 8, 2013 1:49 PM
Keep moving forward
Sep 8, 2013 1:52 PM

May 2011
LMAO so all the misunderstanding with Nagoshi is finally all cleared up xD

But Haruto still didn't deserve that slap from Nagoshi and spit on the face from Sakamoto (which I personally would have kicked his ass for) since all this misunderstanding was brought upon by that dumb-ass Nagoshi.

Sep 8, 2013 1:52 PM

Jun 2013
Utsosuki said:
Oh. this chapter was kinda funny, especially the fact that Haruto took like 160 chapters to ''see'' the big misunderstanding from Nagoshi... LOL. Well.. I think it's time for Seo to end this. Maybe: Haruto & Yuzuki getting married, that will be a good finale. I loved this manga bc of all the drama and girls, but now there's no ''more'' story for wirite. I still love it.

actually i think the readers still want haruto to just open the restaurant and stop complaining out it just being a hobby.if the story ends before that happens,i dont know about everyone else but i will seriously be mad as they mention it throughout the later parts of the manga.and theres also rin.i pretty sure shes not going to be like the other girls that like haruto and simple saying that i dont like you.rin wont accept that i want to see how seo plans to resolve that problem but until then we just have to wait.
Sep 8, 2013 3:18 PM

Aug 2011
mrbakchoi888 said:
Utsosuki said:

actually i think the readers still want haruto to just open the restaurant and stop complaining out it just being a hobby.if the story ends before that happens,i dont know about everyone else but i will seriously be mad as they mention it throughout the later parts of the manga.and theres also rin.i pretty sure shes not going to be like the other girls that like haruto and simple saying that i dont like you.rin wont accept that i want to see how seo plans to resolve that problem but until then we just have to wait.

Totally agreeing with this part. If Haruto wouldn't open his own restaurant (it could be some last timeskip chapter) and Kazama's helmet isn't on shelf somewhere there, well I would be really disapointed
TAK3Z0Sep 8, 2013 3:21 PM
Sep 8, 2013 3:34 PM

Apr 2011
What a horrible chapter, is this supposed to satisfy readers? Seo being a troll as always, can't take this manga with any amount of seriousness anymore.
Sep 8, 2013 4:13 PM

Jun 2013
Ryuma00 said:
mrbakchoi888 said:
Utsosuki said:

Totally agreeing with this part. If Haruto wouldn't open his own restaurant (it could be some last timeskip chapter) and Kazama's helmet isn't on shelf somewhere there, well I would be really disapointed

i dont know if its just me but i would actually want to see haruto deciding to open the restaurant and struggle to keep it open. this way he can ask eba and his friends for help because haruto always tries to solve everything by himself(not good because he ends up causing even more problems) which was stated by asuka in this chapter and its prevelant throughout the manga.if seo plans to just do a major timeskip i wouldnt say its a bad idea neither is it a good one.i think adding chapters where haruto is struggling will make the manga longer and can be interesting because i want him to compete with his other cook friends(i think her name is shiho who is very serious about cooking and chisa the famous chefs daughter)as him sucessfull opening a restaurant that never faces struggles isnt realty and i think the manga is also categorized as a slice of life.i hope this actually happens and of course i want to see eba and haruto get married.
Sep 8, 2013 4:43 PM

Aug 2012
I like where this is heading... the misunderstandings with Nagoshi has finally been cleared up.
One more story concluded.
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Sep 8, 2013 6:30 PM

Sep 2012
Woah woah woah hold the fuck up. What the hell?

I was fine with this chapter. It finally cleared up that misunderstanding. I was fine with her slapping Haruto. Rolled my eyes, but I was fine with it. I even laughed when she first showed up.

But him spitting on Haruto? What the fuck? That really pissed me off. Like, a lot. I wish Haruto would have decked him the fuck out.

That last page just pissed me the fuck off.
Sep 8, 2013 8:09 PM

Nov 2012
Ryuma00 said:
mrbakchoi888 said:
Utsosuki said:

Why would you want to see Kazama's helmet?... I would be totally dissapointed if he decides to open the restaurant base on that.
I really hope he throws that away, I mean, isn't it time for Haruto to let him go?
Is not like Kazama was such an awesome guy, plus Haruto didn't really know him for that long or was Haruto really gay for him. I mean even Yuzuki, assuming she loved him (I don't think she ever did), has put him in the past.
Sep 8, 2013 8:37 PM
Nov 2011
If I were haruto I would beat up sakamoto for spitting me
Sep 8, 2013 8:40 PM
Nov 2011
alexpte said:
"I've connected all the dots! I finally get it now!" Beautiful.

The guy is a total douche though, crying in front of him, then Nagoshi decided to choose him over Haruto, then he did a total U-turn becoming full of himself spitting on Haruto's face.

It's funny how Haruto got best end of the stick since he has Eba and doesn't have to deal with Nagoshi
Sep 8, 2013 8:44 PM
Nov 2011
Red_Keys said:
Woah woah woah hold the fuck up. What the hell?

I was fine with this chapter. It finally cleared up that misunderstanding. I was fine with her slapping Haruto. Rolled my eyes, but I was fine with it. I even laughed when she first showed up.

But him spitting on Haruto? What the fuck? That really pissed me off. Like, a lot. I wish Haruto would have decked him the fuck out.

That last page just pissed me the fuck off.

I completely agree this dude needs his ass kicked that was some major disrespect
Sep 8, 2013 8:49 PM

Jun 2013
jose21 said:
Ryuma00 said:
mrbakchoi888 said:
Utsosuki said:

Why would you want to see Kazama's helmet?... I would be totally dissapointed if he decides to open the restaurant base on that.
I really hope he throws that away, I mean, isn't it time for Haruto to let him go?
Is not like Kazama was such an awesome guy, plus Haruto didn't really know him for that long or was Haruto really gay for him. I mean even Yuzuki, assuming she loved him (I don't think she ever did), has put him in the past.

i personally dont care if haruto opens the restaurant for kazama or not.i just want him to realize that he sucks at everything in life except for cooking and making girls for him and that his only option if he wants to raise a family with eba is to do what hes good at(not making girls fall for him);COOKING!
Sep 8, 2013 9:16 PM

May 2010
ok...at least no job girl.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Sep 9, 2013 12:15 AM

Aug 2011
jose21 said:
Ryuma00 said:
mrbakchoi888 said:
Utsosuki said:

You misunderstood me or I didn't explain it all. I wasn't suggesting he would open restaurant based on Kazama's influence and stuff. I just think he eventually ends up opening restaurant and if he did , I would be a little disappointed (ok my previous post sound a bit hard :D ) in author if he forgets about Kazama's helmet (1.You would surely keep gift like that from someone who you considered friend and he dies, you know just like memento. 2. this is a manga, I know it's a bit cliche but these kinds of stuff are pretty normal... )
Sep 9, 2013 3:35 AM

Nov 2012
Ryuma00 said:

You misunderstood me or I didn't explain it all. I wasn't suggesting he would open restaurant based on Kazama's influence and stuff. I just think he eventually ends up opening restaurant and if he did , I would be a little disappointed (ok my previous post sound a bit hard :D ) in author if he forgets about Kazama's helmet (1.You would surely keep gift like that from someone who you considered friend and he dies, you know just like memento. 2. this is a manga, I know it's a bit cliche but these kinds of stuff are pretty normal... )

What I mean is should he really be keeping that helmet. Was Kazama really such a good friend to both him and Yuzuki. Plus, I may be wrong, but didn't Yuzuki got rid of the necklace she got from Kazama. Also, the memories they have of Kazama are mostly not pleasant. Why would you keep a memento of the worst and sadest time in your life; Is he a masochist?.
Sep 9, 2013 6:33 AM

May 2013
Really funny. Sakamoto finally showed up after a long time. But I would surely kick his ass if he spit on me.
Sep 9, 2013 3:20 PM

Jun 2013
jose21 said:
Ryuma00 said:

What I mean is should he really be keeping that helmet. Was Kazama really such a good friend to both him and Yuzuki. Plus, I may be wrong, but didn't Yuzuki got rid of the necklace she got from Kazama. Also, the memories they have of Kazama are mostly not pleasant. Why would you keep a memento of the worst and sadest time in your life; Is he a masochist?.

now that you mention it i find it weird that kazama even left the helmet for haruto.they only knew each other for a very short time before finding out that he was goiing to die and that he was dating eba.unless there was some other feelings or relationship between the two i dont see anything else that would make haruto want to remember him as he was the one to take eba away from haruto.
Sep 9, 2013 6:25 PM

Feb 2013
Hahaha finally these confusions are ended. It was a funny chapter btw haha
I was scared too by thinking it was Eba and not Nagoshi, surprised.
Sep 10, 2013 8:01 PM

Dec 2011
LOL. I really hate that the misunderstanding wasn't cleared on both parties, only Haruto knows everything now... oh well, we have finally moved on. Looks like Seo is hopefully finishing up the manga itself.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2013 1:48 AM

Dec 2012
Pretty damn funny, but I didn't like how Haruto didn't even get to explain himself, that was pretty irritating.

Anyway, a sign that the author is starting to close up loose ends? Shiori next perhaps?
Sep 11, 2013 1:29 PM

Jul 2010
The end of the chapter totally pissed me off, but I love that Haruto finally "put the pieces together." Now, maybe, he'll put the pieces together about the girl from the job fair and realize that he needs to tell her he has a fiancee? Maybe?

It was a little worrying that Yuzuki actually accused him of cheating on her with job fair girl. I couldn't tell if she was joking or serious. Haruto's reaction seriously upset her, I thought.

I totally didn't buy the concept that Yuzuki had talked to another guy about their problems, so I wasn't surprised with misunderstanding girl showed up. If Yuzuki needed to talk with someone, she has Nanami, Kiyomi, and Asuka, or even Takeshi or Akari to turn to. (Akari would take a phone call, of course...)

I loved how Asuka told him straight that he holds stuff in too much and tries to deal with it on his own and, speaking from experience, it really pisses his girlfriends off! He needs to let Yuzuki in! That was such great advice!
Sep 12, 2013 9:40 PM
Mar 2009
You might not like the outcome Seo, but I think the majority of us can finally say...

Good fucking riddance.

It seriously took Haruto years to realize this. Lawl.
Feb 26, 2014 1:38 PM
Jul 2013
omg haha i thought seo was gonna pull another overly dramatic arc but that was funny as hel
Feb 26, 2014 2:17 PM
Dec 2013
Sheer_Khuwat said:
omg haha i thought seo was gonna pull another overly dramatic arc but that was funny as hel

i don't know which is bad, an overdramatic arc or another trolling.
Mar 29, 2015 11:58 AM

Jun 2014
Ehh. That was unjustifiable.

Haruto need at least to fight back cuz it was Nagoshi's fault after all.
blessofcurseMar 29, 2015 12:02 PM
Mar 25, 2017 6:04 AM
Sep 2011
At the end he said he got pass the first round but I didn't see anything passing here. Probably talking about finally getting out of Nagoshi's crap.
Jul 29, 2020 10:51 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Lol, where the heck did this even come from?

Haruto's just done with this shit, xD.

Asuka being an angel once again, god she really deserves happiness.

First round of what, by the way?
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.