Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Shingeki no Kyojin Episode 22 Discussion

Nov 1, 2017 6:34 AM

I never thought I'd be entertained by a filler episode, everything has a start.
But damn,dumping petra, that's cruel.

Feb 23, 2018 4:37 AM

F***king Dieter.
Seriously, follow the orders of your commanding officers when you are in the army. It is tough, but this is the army. We work as a single unit. Also, I am starting to think Dieter has a thing for Ivan. Because of that, every corpse had to be tossed out. Even Petra's Gunther's.

Also, nice way to guilt trip us by bringing Petra. When are you guys gonna bring up Gunther's dad?

Levi is okay in this episode. But seriously, Erwin needs to be even more strict. He has to be like Tanya Degurechaff or no one would win. You have to be quite strict when you handle the army.

Also, you have no right to complain about the soldiers who fought in a war you people. You have right to complain about the government's decision, but not the effort put in by the soldiers in the war. I can see how similar this was to real life. Soldiers always get the short end of the stick.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Sep 13, 2018 9:46 AM

Sad episode, but also good one.

Poor Petra's father T-T

Oct 28, 2018 6:54 PM
So Levi took an emblem from one of his squad mates, and later he had to give it to another soldier saying that it belonged to Ivan, since he needed it the most...
Too much for me ;-;

Nov 18, 2018 7:27 AM

is it just me or nothing happened in this episode? they could skip half of this ;/
I still don't know hot to rate this anime... damn
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)

Jun 7, 8:36 AM

Even though unnamed side characters die like flies, the named ones always manage to make me feel. Everyone has a backstory, family or friends. AoT manages to make all of them feel human to me, so losses actually have impact.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

Jun 7, 1:27 PM
was levi planning on marrying petra?

Aug 17, 3:36 PM

Probably one of the most contrived and manipulative episodes of the whole series. Trying to make us cry with all the family scenes. I really hate shows that start killing off everybody and then try to make people cry with stuff like this. So corny and unnecessary.

Best part of the episode was Levi sawing down the titan's arm....but really if he can do all this stuff why isn't he leading the fray every time?

Why isn't he teaching these moves in class???

Aug 17, 3:47 PM

_anata_baka_ said:
was levi planning on marrying petra?

i doubt it? I got that her father thought that petra had a crush on levi. nothing more. That may or may not be true or maybe it was partially true that she had the hots for him. Doesn't mean anything past that to me. And maybe he would have reciprocated her interest but he probably has a policy never to get involved with anyone because they'll just die.

Aug 17, 3:51 PM

The other thing i found EXTREMELY unbelievable is that they would even have time to get EVERY SINGLE BODY! (minus five). That's crap. No wayyyyyyy any body would be worth getting with the active titans around. And also no way they would know erhe they all were. Vague rembmerences but would you really want to play "hunt the body" with the female titan and her friends out there? NO WAY!

Was just another author manipulation to induce feeling when they had to dump the corpses. I DO like the writing in this show but felt that whole sequence was a big miss.

Pages (13) « First ... « 11 12 [13]

Preview MangaManga Store