Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya Episode 10 Discussion

Apr 17, 2018 5:41 AM

Rin is using a cellphone even though in F/SN she doesn't even know what a TV is

Aug 13, 2018 1:31 PM

The first 3 episodes were pretty underwhelming, but man, did it turn around after that point. The battles really were the high points of this anime, with some amazing animation. I also liked Illya's down-to-earth attitude to gaining superpowers, that she was afraid to use them and that she'd rather return to having a normal life again. The whole friendship thing near the end contained incredible amounts of cheese, but dammit, I love cheese, especially if it's made of friendship.
The humour was kind of hit-and-miss, with some jokes having some very underwhelming delivery, or feeling way too forced, while other times it managed to be pretty amusing. Fanservice was top-cringe at times, but luckily it wasn't too prevalent. 6/10, if only because it didn't have enough battles.

Dec 12, 2018 12:35 AM

Call me crazy, but this is the best I've seen of the fate series, cannon and spin off included. Mahou shoujos just fit perfectly with the universe and the use of the class cards was creative and interesting. Looking forward to the subsequent seasons. 8.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

Jan 5, 6:12 AM

Yeah, I've heard this gets better so we'll have to watch the sequel. So far its probably a 6/10 - not as good as anything in Fate and not really a great shoujo

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]