Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 6, 2013 3:30 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Money troubles can be tough. Poor Claire ;.;

I think she is trying though rather than running away from her troubles but then again, she definitely needs to pull it together and make better choices.
Dec 16, 2013 6:41 PM

Jun 2010
Too bad Claire had to borrow money. I hope she finds a job!
Looks as though Lisa (Lise? Liz?) is alive without her memory. I'm curious about this hospital the 'bad guys' are always in.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2014 10:21 AM
Jun 2013
finally we got some backstory to what the hell is happening. So all of this is cause of a curse hu. Sucks claire had to beg for money I know the feeling of looking for a job and getting the NO. I wonder if rachel and this teacher are going to have the creppy teacher student thing happen. It also looks like lesa has lost her memories. well 9 episodes in and its not that bad so far.
Apr 1, 2021 9:09 AM

May 2020
Well, we finally get some answers. Herve belongs to a clan called Dolores, who are cursed. Does that mean all the suit monsters we've seen so far are part of their clan ? If so, it's definitely understandable why they'd go to these lengths to get Lise's body. They're not good but they're not totally evil, at least from what I've seen so far. It still doesn't explain who Lula and J.C are and what they're doing and why they're doing it.

And yet again, we have writers using the age old trope of "It's too dangerous for you to have information" trope, one of the stupidest tropes in fiction because it's almost always information that's highly relevant and is just another way for poor writers to stretch things out and create unnecessary tension where it doesn't need to exist. How on Earth is it not relevant and important to tell the girls that there's a chance they might be kidnapped ? The girls, with the exception of Claire, go into almost every fight like they go to a dinner party, snappy dresses and all. WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL THESE POOR TRAUMATISED GIRLS THAT THEY MIGHT BE IN SERIOUS DANGER OF BEING KIDNAPPED FOR THEIR BODIES FROM THE START ???. So they can feel safer if it does eventually happen ?

Also, good on Kate for trying to find more information. She'd be best girl but Claire exists.
TitanInsaneApr 1, 2021 9:13 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 12 Discussion

mrzkitty - Mar 18, 2012

8 by Missynette »»
Oct 19, 2023 6:23 AM

» Worth Watching?

dustinator1991 - Jul 13, 2023

2 by Caro_Arca »»
Jul 15, 2023 12:28 AM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 22 Discussion

Katbot - Jul 11, 2009

34 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 4:07 PM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 21 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 1, 2011

12 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 3:39 PM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 20 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 1, 2011

7 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 8:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.