Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 5, 2014 12:01 AM

Jun 2013
It's about damn time Lelouch used Geass on Suzaku, I thought he would have done it sooner. That ending, is that who I think it is? Anyway, onto the next episode!
Nov 19, 2014 9:50 AM

Apr 2013
Suzaku is such an idiot, unbelievable...
Nov 26, 2014 2:58 PM

Jan 2014
Well, well... Will be quite interesting to see how Susaku's behavior changes :)
Nov 30, 2014 4:42 PM

Feb 2013
(rewatching)

This is one of the more memorable events in this anime... mainly due to what is coming next. Suzaku has been putting himself in harm's way to help others for a while now. His willingness to die here is no different.
Nov 30, 2014 4:48 PM

Jun 2013
BurntJelly said:
(rewatching)

This is one of the more memorable events in this anime... mainly due to what is coming next. Suzaku has been putting himself in harm's way to help others for a while now. His willingness to die here is no different.

Next up, Kallen's boobs.
Dimitrije1606Nov 30, 2014 4:52 PM
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Feb 4, 2015 11:38 PM

Jul 2008
What I hate about Suzaku is that he has very convenient logic, when faces with the actual truth he goes nuts. If he admitted the truth and what he did, then I can start to get behind him.
Apr 4, 2015 12:00 AM

Sep 2014
Oh shit, that last scene.
Apr 6, 2015 9:05 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
What a cliffhanger.
Apr 25, 2015 2:08 PM

Jun 2011
Oh Suzaku, if only your sensibilities were as advanced as your fighting skills.
May 18, 2015 6:10 AM
Nov 2014
That was so intense when Suzaku holds Lelouch on a gunpoint, damn you cliffhanger ending.
Jul 27, 2015 10:26 AM

Apr 2015
Damn gotta watch the next one!
Sep 7, 2015 2:00 PM

Mar 2013
what the fuck even tbh
Oct 5, 2015 3:12 AM

Mar 2015
This series is repetitive :(
Oct 16, 2015 3:21 PM

Jul 2014
lol, I bet they don't die.

4/5
Feb 16, 2016 4:07 PM

Apr 2009
I guess this is the episode where I start disliking Suzaku. Yes he's idealistic and righteous, I can let those go, but throwing away his life before any real progress is made is just plain stupid. He thinks his actions would influence people, but he's following the orders of his oppressors or people he can't completely trust.
Feb 19, 2016 6:30 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I don't get the hate for Suzaku. Some of his ideology is a little far fetched, but he acts more human than Lelouch.

4/5
Mar 1, 2016 7:19 PM

Feb 2013
Suzaku doesn't annoy me as much as Kallen does.
Mar 8, 2016 4:37 PM

Aug 2014
"I wonder how he got though...I guess it's due to love. Lady Euphemia is at that age after all"
RIGHT ON THE MONEY!! xD

I ddin't want to admit it at first but yeah, Suzaki is fucking idiot!

So Lelouch finally caved in and used Geass on Suzaki? Hopefully he wasn't too rash in his decision.
Jun 5, 2016 7:50 AM

Mar 2014
They've been forced into a grave situation .. nothing goes as planned ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2016 8:26 PM

Jan 2016
i swear Suzaku is probably Top 3 dumbest characters of all time. jesus this guy must die NOW
Apr 10, 2017 11:13 PM

Dec 2012
Kallen's smile when she hears she's under Zero's command.
lol at Tamaki.
Those asshole students return.
lol at Lloyd.
lol at All of the above.
Schneizel's plan.
Pizza Hut fiesta!
Kallen is here and she sees Suzaku. Oh shit. She got pouch-kun.
Lelouch grabs Kallen.
WTF! Lloyd is her fiance?
LMAO at Rivalz face.
LMAO at Rivalz running up to Lloyd.
lol at Kallen's face.
Zero tries to get Lelouch to join his side.
Suzaku has Zero.
Kallen tries to save Zero.
Oh shit! Kallen revealing her identity to Suzaku for Zero.
Schneizel finally appears.
Lelouch is going to use Geass on Suzaku?
Who was that person after Rakshata's shocked face scene?
That's Schneizel. We saw him in the earlier episodes.
DAT Ending!

Dat new OP version.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 25, 2017 10:05 AM

May 2016
That kid is really stupid, I hated him since the first episodes.
May 5, 2017 7:05 AM

Jan 2014
Suzaku, are you serious!?
this guy stupidity is beyond helpless, ffs!
you're currently just a pawn, if you die, there's nothing much of a change!
damn it, I can't stand how Suzaku takes action!
at least evade that barrage of laser you stupid pawn!

poketonip said:
SUZAKU PISSES ME OFF SO F****N MUCH I JUST WANT HIM TO DIE

COULDN''T AGREE MORE. WHY DON'T HE JUST DIE, HE'S PIECE OF SHIT!
Jul 30, 2017 9:45 AM

Jul 2016
Wait, what

What hapenned
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Aug 15, 2017 8:08 PM

May 2013
Hope Lelouch used his Geass on Suzaku wisely :0
Oct 23, 2017 12:28 AM

Dec 2014
well well well that was utter something else that I was not expecting at all
Sep 14, 2018 6:42 PM

Feb 2018
yup i seen kallens boobies
my life is complete
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2019 1:16 PM
Apr 2016
Very good thrilling episode, I was very anxious. Suzaku should stop already, he's blinded... Finally Lelouch is going to use his Geass on Suzaku.
Jun 2, 2019 2:33 PM
Feb 2017
Suzaku is always in the way, he's so annoying tbh. Lelouch needs to learn that Suzaku will always oppose his ideals, and his only chance at moving forward is ending Suzaku.
Jun 4, 2019 9:35 PM

Sep 2017
At least some people have begun respecting Suzaku. I don't really understand the hate for Suzaku. I can sort of see where people are coming from, but I don't personally find him that annoying. He's just a soldier who believes the best option for changing the world is following orders. Not sure how he plans on changing the world dead though. Lelouch's plans getting fucked up by unforeseen factors seems to be happening a lot. Schneizel must be pretty far up in Britannia's hierarchy to be able to issue such an irrefutable order. Has Zero really garnered that much attention? What kind of order did Lelouch issue to Suzaku? It sounds like Lelouch had to end up wasting Geass. I was thinking he'd save it for longer, maybe to force Suzaku to join his side or something.
Jul 11, 2019 3:41 PM

Aug 2007
At least there is a pick up in action.
However, I'm not invested in any of these characters.

I think Suzaku and Lelouch are both out to change Britannia in different ways. Although Lelouch is more stylish, he's much more violent and reckless when reaching his goals. Suzaku wants to do it more by the book, even if it means sacrificing himself.

I feel like this should have been solidified 10 episodes to propel the story in a more meaningful way. I haven't been impressed with anything besides OP1.

Jul 20, 2019 5:28 PM

Mar 2019
Meanwhile C.C.'s eating a pizza

Oct 28, 2019 11:41 PM

Aug 2018
Good episode......
May 4, 2020 7:20 AM

Feb 2020
cliffhanger! and yet another member of the royal family has rocked up, how many of them are there

suzaku is so stubborn it's annoying me. anyone would have had a slight change of heart by now and would have acted in self-preservation at the very least, his actions make no sense. nobody can be that rigid, especially considering how the military have treated him and used him constantly. plus he's getting in the way of zero's victory! i'm starting to understand why people hate him lol

also i think diethard is going to end up betraying zero and the black knights, he's too shifty and talks the talk and zero has put him a position of high power in the organisation but doesn't listen to him so yeah that is something that i think might happen
May 25, 2020 1:23 AM

Apr 2020
Suzaki's actions kinda give me Emiya Shirou's vibes(you get the reference if you watched "Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works"). Except here i think Kururugi has even more twisted interpritation of justice. His motivation(so far as this episode goes) kinda revolves around him killing his father. Meahwhile, he is an "elite" soldier, he kills or hurts people on the daily basis, yet he still believes he's doing to ensure peace. He is kinda controversial in this matter. Emiya-kun had more attachment to doing things peacefully. Still, this makes Suzaki's character even more interesting.
[right]=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=
Aug 17, 2020 7:51 PM

May 2015
What a cliff hanger. I hope Lelouch got suzaku out of there before everyone gets blasted into smithereens.

what a tragic ending that'd be.
Aug 29, 2020 4:20 PM

Jun 2015
So Kallen was trying to murder Suzaku with a knife in front of hundreds of people? I'm sure we are to believe there was a plan to escape from there.

MostCuriousThing said:
Should've just used a tranquilizer on Suzaku and gotten the hell out of there...Zero's penchant for theatrics is going to be his undoing.

ikr? Why haven't Lelouch just taken Suzaku as prisoner of war and escaped, instead of standing there too long and chatting about ideologies and stuff at the enemy's territory, when he could've done that later at their camp?
Sep 19, 2020 7:17 AM
Jul 2020
Suzaku is really getting on my nerves. What a white-knight cuck.

And wow, I really hope everyone didn't get blown to smithereens.
Nov 26, 2020 9:56 PM

Jan 2016
oh no, I bet Lloyd is going to recruit that annoying lesbian masturbating green haired girl after witnessing her knowledge and fascination about the uranium thing. I'm sure she'd be more than willing to join the research department of the military because

a.) she's clearly fascinated by that nerd stuff
b.) we've seen that she dislikes / is uncomfortable around Elevens
c.) she'll have a chance to meet Euphy. (this reason alone would probably be enough to convince her)
This is not your grave...
But you are welcome in it :3

Feb 13, 2021 7:06 PM

Mar 2020
I swear this episode was like 5 minutes long.

Also, i fkn hate Suzaku, it's been a long time since the last time i was so annoyed by a character. He actually reminds me of some other character, but i can't remember who
Feb 15, 2021 12:07 AM

Jun 2015
Allies: The enemy is coming, we have arrested their top soldier, let's escape quickly to our secret base before they arrive!

Lelouch: I am an intelligent person who is physically weak and I am not skilled in martial arts. Let me approach the enemy, who I know is physically strong and skilled in martial arts, and talk to him for several minutes about principles, morals and ideologies and try to persuade him to join us before the enemy's army arrives instead of sending one of my professional army members to capture him and try to convince him later when he is our captive.
Jun 3, 2021 11:30 PM

Sep 2017
Deago said:
Allies: The enemy is coming, we have arrested their top soldier, let's escape quickly to our secret base before they arrive!

Lelouch: I am an intelligent person who is physically weak and I am not skilled in martial arts. Let me approach the enemy, who I know is physically strong and skilled in martial arts, and talk to him for several minutes about principles, morals and ideologies and try to persuade him to join us before the enemy's army arrives instead of sending one of my professional army members to capture him and try to convince him later when he is our captive.

I don't disagree.
Zero was really letting his emotions get the better of him. Also allowing your prisoner to establish contact with his forces is a mistake by any name.
Though tbh
Zero should have let someone else cosplay as him instead, or at the very least, run his knightmare like Tohdoh or Kallen and capture Suzaku when he is low. Or atleast use a Tranq dart.

Oh and Avalon is here!

Among otther things, Diethard is seriously a messed up fanboy of Zero. I don't argue with his results but his vision is quite messed up.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jun 8, 2021 4:53 PM

Aug 2018
Fuck off Kururugi. I want to murder him so badly.

Jun 26, 2021 5:15 PM

Apr 2018
Well it's getting real intense. A higher commander than the princess came with an Avalon. Suzaku's action are stupid imo but aight.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 15, 2021 7:26 AM

Jun 2021
i really don't get suzaku?this episode is really good.but this anime is not really a masterpiece.
Oct 29, 2021 11:03 AM

Sep 2016
I still don't get all the prejudice that the series revolves around so much. Okay, elevens (old and new japanese) and britannians hate each others guts, but why? They never went to much into detail as to why, apart from basic racism. Unlike Fullmetal Alchemist (I'm gonna be comparing to it here) where the racism and prejudice against the different races are pretty well laid out through detailed happenings during the war. In Code Geass we only hear that x and y happened, so racism, but we're never shown anything that happened, or is actually happening, that would've skyrocketed this prejudice and racism so far as it is.
It just feels so superficial for something that moves so much of the plot. We see britannians being rich and snobby, and we see elevens being looked down upon and fighting wars. I just wish we could get more.

Also, Suzuku is the most "sheep" character I've ever seen. C'mon dude, think for yourself. It pisses me off.

Who the hell researches Uranium and a bunch of nuclear fissions and whatnot in High School?

And is Clovis alive??? Seriously??!? I call BS. EDIT.: Not Clovis, ok. Thank god.
OgaZoSoOct 29, 2021 11:12 AM
Oct 29, 2021 11:06 AM

Sep 2016
Gytanzo said:
He's just a soldier who believes the best option for changing the world is following orders. Not sure how he plans on changing the world dead though.

I don't think he "believes" though. He just follows orders cause it's easier.
Oct 29, 2021 11:09 AM

Sep 2016
Madonnalal said:
Suzaku is really getting on my nerves now. What's even worse is that this show's parallels to Death Note are becoming even more defined.
Lelouch= Light
Geass = Death Note
C.C. = Ryuk
Suzaku = a much stupider but cuter L

I wouldn't go as far as saying Geass would be a Death Note. I've barely seen the Geass being used in the series, apart from the first couple of episodes. Lelouch uses more his cunning and the military power of the knights than the Geass itself.
Jan 2, 2022 10:59 AM

Mar 2018
Why has Kallen become suicidal all of a sudden. This is the second time she's about to reveal her identity.
Apr 7, 2022 7:55 AM
Jul 2020
Suzaku is annoying af, and getting worse.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

276 by CobraNotKatsura »»
Apr 23, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

69 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Crystal - Feb 7, 2007

175 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 2:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.