Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2013 9:58 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
By this point, they should know that undead and their memories aren't exactly a very pleasant sight. Yup, it's like destiny all over again. Well, if anything, those flashbacks didn't look pleasant to me.
Nov 14, 2014 10:26 PM
Jun 2013
well that was backstory for the character we havent been introduced to yet.hmm thats his cousin thought would be his sister. Oh look another musical number.This jessica chick sure is jealous though I get why shes pissed. Dam they beat the shit out of that thing.

Well im still confused about whats going on.
Apr 11, 2017 6:05 AM

Jan 2016
Well now we got some background of that guy! Still don't like him. "Those girls are the worst" but you were the one killing them??
Jul 30, 2017 7:46 PM
Sep 2015
"Those girls, they're terrible". Lol,I hope he and everyone on his side except his sister & cousin die horribly. Same for that woman who hands out the "missions" and all her coworkers.
Apr 1, 2021 8:15 AM

May 2020
Herve gets a bit of a backstory. I realise that people didn't like it when he said that the girls were terrible but after seeing them beat down that suit-monster (pretty mercilessly I might add. I really like that they appeared to be better prepared this time.), who seems to suffer the same condition his family seems to be suffering from (and one that might affect him), it's easier to sympathize with him. He's definitely not good but he's not all evil.

Which brings me to my main point : we still have no idea why the girls are fighting these suit-monsters. I mean, it's never explained what happens if the girls just leave them alone or why the girls specifically have to be the ones to beat them. For all we know, the suit monsters are actually victims like the girls, forced into a situation they have no control over. We aren't getting any answers and it's pretty clear that the writers are going out of their way to not talk about anything related to the plot because they need to stretch this out.

Also, this week's weekly portion of the Grace member screentime is annoying as always. I mean seriously, what kind of school is this ? It looks a normal highschool but it also has some kind of upper-class managment ? Where there's some kind of cult built around the most privileged girls who get to boss everyone else around ? It just pisses me off to no end that it exists and what's worse is that it's officially sanctioned ? Someone should just take one of those written slips and shove them up Jessica's ass.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 12 Discussion

mrzkitty - Mar 18, 2012

8 by Missynette »»
Oct 19, 2023 6:23 AM

» Worth Watching?

dustinator1991 - Jul 13, 2023

2 by Caro_Arca »»
Jul 15, 2023 12:28 AM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 22 Discussion

Katbot - Jul 11, 2009

34 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 4:07 PM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 21 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 1, 2011

12 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 3:39 PM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 20 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 1, 2011

7 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 8:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.