Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2013 6:12 PM

Oct 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The next chapter seems promising. I would actually have preferred to see Sonic beating the crap out of the sea king, instead of Saitama.
Sep 6, 2013 1:41 PM

Dec 2011
pretty nice Chapter, looking forward to the next chapters, since the old lady said the earth is in danger

Sep 7, 2013 10:07 AM

Feb 2013
The art was so good in this chapter, can't wait for more.
Sep 7, 2013 10:17 AM

Sep 2011
How does a parody manga end up being this badass

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 13, 2013 10:52 AM

Sep 2009
Hahahaha i wonder what will happen to saitama
Sep 19, 2013 2:23 AM
Jan 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
idk if this is considered ch 37 but its the one he get promoted to rank B

Ahhhhh Yeah he got promoted and we get to see the bicycle dude and him have a nice moment :D hope to see him more often
Sep 19, 2013 3:28 AM

Feb 2010
this should be 36 but i guess they counted the remake chapter as 36
Sep 19, 2013 3:59 AM
Jul 2012
this chapter made me angry at the beginning(letters), but happy at the end(the biker hero scene)
Sep 19, 2013 4:03 AM

Apr 2010
The front page says 28th punch. There's a lot of ##.1, ##.2 n so on chapters that are actually part of the story, but most manga sites count them as the next number. Mangafox has the correct numbers. Can't do much against the topic numbers though, nor about people's manga lists.
Sep 19, 2013 6:28 AM

Feb 2008
I think Licenseless Rider is probably my favorite non-MC hero :)

I wonder if the narcissistic actor/hero guy will wind up regretting today? And if he'll try to get in the way when its time for Saitama to get promoted.

I was really expecting Saitama to be happier about the thank you note. I know I'm glad that at least one normal person appreciates what he did for them.
Sep 19, 2013 7:37 AM

Feb 2012
Good to see Saitama move up and give a shit about the hate mails.

Also, that foreshadowing, looks like Tatsumaki is going to return.
Sep 19, 2013 8:58 AM

Jan 2011
Dem feels.
[center]
Sep 19, 2013 10:54 AM

Feb 2009
That thank you later was so sweet, almost made me change my mind on how worthless people can be. Glad they promoted him, but still the Hero Association is almost as bad as the public.
Sep 19, 2013 11:11 AM

Nov 2011
The Hero Association is rather, stupid. I would think that they should be able to realize what Saitama did was saving the heroes' asses. Genos is great though, he knows how great Saitama is and to be honest, I think his emotions reflect how we feel about everything as well. We think he's the ultimate bad-ass so does he, he gets angry at the public for putting down Saitama, so do we and so on.

That end though, glad to see the License-less rider knows the truth too.
RESPECT
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Sep 19, 2013 11:41 AM

Aug 2010
Damn I thought at least the heroes would respect Saitama but even they doubt him :/

Respect to Licence-less hero though :D

C'mon Sai...show them how fearsome u really are ^^
Sep 19, 2013 2:44 PM

Nov 2010
License-less Rider, the legend, the man behind the mask.

I'm guessing that only these figureheads of the Association are this stupid. I'm guessing that the people actually running the show in the background have long realized they have an unbelievable monster in their hands.
Sep 19, 2013 3:13 PM

Aug 2009
Licenseless Rider, you're a great man and you got the courage to be a great hero. Unlike Handsomely Masked Sweet Mask guy. Just like his name suggested, all he got going for him is his face and that mask he put on in front of the general public.
Anyway what I want to know is "why aren't the other heroes, who also got beaten by the seaking, recognize Saitama like Rider? where were their arses?" So they should be able to figure out that Saitama is actually pretty strong if he was able to beat the seaking when they couldn't even do a thing against the seaking and were beaten up so quickly before >.>
Sep 19, 2013 3:43 PM

Aug 2012
anala said:
Licenseless Rider, you're a great man and you got the courage to be a great hero. Unlike Handsomely Masked Sweet Mask guy. Just like his name suggested, all he got going for him is his face and that mask he put on in front of the general public.
Anyway what I want to know is "why aren't the other heroes, who also got beaten by the seaking, recognize Saitama like Rider? where were their arses?" So they should be able to figure out that Saitama is actually pretty strong if he was able to beat the seaking when they couldn't even do a thing against the seaking and were beaten up so quickly before >.>

It could be that they were knocked out and did not know if Saitama was actually the hero who defeated the Seaking since the people saying that Saitama is a cheater.
The licenseless Rider has a helmet, he shouldn't had been knocked out and knew what actually happen.
Sep 19, 2013 4:21 PM

Jul 2013
I can relate to Saitama when he was looking at those hate letters, like do those people have anything better to do? Seriously, it's just pathetic, and the Hero Association is filled with jerks as well, at least he got promoted. Also, the end of this chapter was kind of touching when Licenseless Rider showed up, it's good to see that someone has noticed Saitama's ability.
Sep 19, 2013 4:45 PM

Nov 2011
Xenoi said:
anala said:

It could be that they were knocked out and did not know if Saitama was actually the hero who defeated the Seaking since the people saying that Saitama is a cheater.
The licenseless Rider has a helmet, he shouldn't had been knocked out and knew what actually happen.

It could possibly be that since the heroes did not even see Saitama, but as for the License-less rider he was saved by him and heard Saitama's words and knew full well that the monster of a beast was at peak condition. In other words, he knew it was no fluke and the heroes might have as well(They haven't really shown them since then though), but they could possibly be shutting up about it just for the sake of their reputation.
Unlike the License-less rider, Genos and Saitama, those heroes did nothing until they had their back to a wall and one of them even said they 'feel better knowing there's a class A hero'. They were more focused on survival and their rep right until they were pretty much forced to fight.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Sep 19, 2013 6:15 PM

Nov 2011
This chapter made me hungry~
Sep 20, 2013 8:28 AM

Jan 2010
Touching is pretty much the perfect word for the end of this chapter. Also, I'm pretty much just banking on more people trying to discredit Saitama and failing miserably.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Sep 21, 2013 6:09 AM

Aug 2009
Ragix said:
Xenoi said:
anala said:

It could possibly be that since the heroes did not even see Saitama, but as for the License-less rider he was saved by him and heard Saitama's words and knew full well that the monster of a beast was at peak condition. In other words, he knew it was no fluke and the heroes might have as well(They haven't really shown them since then though), but they could possibly be shutting up about it just for the sake of their reputation.
Unlike the License-less rider, Genos and Saitama, those heroes did nothing until they had their back to a wall and one of them even said they 'feel better knowing there's a class A hero'. They were more focused on survival and their rep right until they were pretty much forced to fight.

Xenoi: You're joking right? There's no way that helmet could have protected anything against that seaking monster's strength. Yeah they would have been knocked out at the time but they could have tried to find out what happened to the monster afterwards or how he got defeated exactly. Maybe like Ragix have said, they're keeping their mouths shut because of their reputations but there was no doubts or questions about Saitama being a cheater in the back of their minds? They should know first hand, how strong the seaking monster was. Especially an S-class member like Huffpuff prisoner (or something). Won't he like to know how that monster was defeated? And I doubt he cares about anything like a reputation. All he cares about are bishounens....maybe he doesn't care about Saitama at all cuz he's not a bishounen? LOL That seems more like a plausible reason for that guy, no? LOL
Anyway I'm a little disappointed that Stinger doesn't turn out to be like Licenseless Rider *^*
Sep 23, 2013 10:51 AM

Jan 2011
I guess not many like Saitama due to he does not act or talk like a typical hero, but those like the bike guy knew he saved them

btw this should be 36?
Sep 24, 2013 12:45 PM

Nov 2011
Foolish corporate people. Hatching plans and gloating, believing that Saitama gives a damn.

anala said:
Xenoi: You're joking right? There's no way that helmet could have protected anything against that seaking monster's strength.

Never underestimate a biker's helmet. It saves lives. License-less Rider has got that figured out years ago.

Also, I think that the manga's going overboard with contrasting the side characters with the main one.

I mean, I get the idea and have nothing wrong with it. It's just... I want to see them more really badly.
Sep 24, 2013 8:11 PM

Aug 2009
Kousoku11 said:

anala said:
Xenoi: You're joking right? There's no way that helmet could have protected anything against that seaking monster's strength.

Never underestimate a biker's helmet. It saves lives. License-less Rider has got that figured out years ago.

LOL it's not because it's a requirement to ride a bike? jk
Anyway, where is your avatar from? He looks familiar.
Sep 25, 2013 1:56 AM

Nov 2011
anala said:
Kousoku11 said:

anala said:

If he cared about requirements for riding a bike, I think he wouldn't be called Licence-less Rider.

And to answer your question, it's Akiyama Shinichi from Liar Game.
Sep 26, 2013 3:57 PM

May 2011
Lmao, oh them fangirls, I would be shocked if Genos didn't have a bunch within this kind of series. xD; I'm sure one day he'll top that Handsome Mask guy! I like that Genos got more upset about Saitama's nasty letters than Saitama himself did though. Both things I like the two very much for!
Sep 28, 2013 4:40 PM

Jan 2012
Class B. I wonder how much time he will take to become Class A...
Sep 28, 2013 6:04 PM

Aug 2009
Kousoku11 said:
anala said:
Kousoku11 said:

anala said:

If he cared about requirements for riding a bike, I think he wouldn't be called Licence-less Rider.

And to answer your question, it's Akiyama Shinichi from Liar Game.

He would still be called that even if he got his license now. He can't change his hero name. Plus I think he's the type that cares about what is right and what's not, judging by how he treated Saitama, so I don't think unnecessarily break rules/laws for that matter.

Thanks.
Oct 2, 2013 4:47 PM

Jun 2009
Topic Merged
That one was actually belonged in 36 not 37. Correct chapters combined with correct posts.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Oct 19, 2013 8:23 PM

Mar 2013
It was pretty cool how license less rider was actually that B class guy no one had faith in. Really like this chapters ending. Jut proves the underdogs scan make it when they have the full determination
Sep 8, 2015 5:54 AM

Jan 2009
fucking Hero Registry Organization is corrupt and all about politics huh

nice to see that License-less Rider is alright and he is the one who write the thank you letter for Saitama
Nov 16, 2015 10:10 PM

Sep 2013
aww that's really cute.
Dec 26, 2015 6:06 PM

Feb 2011

Hehe love how Iaion's master picked him up and ran with him to get away from the crash.

"G-Genos, say something." *snorts* It was cuter in the anime how Saitama went and tried to help him though.

36.4 Extra

OMG I can't. Metal-Bat is such a doting bro. XDD

36.5 Extra

Ahahaha a moon rock, and Genos' reaction...!

Hmm for some reason a chapter and an extra repeat. Ack, so they may be alternate versions.

A notice says that Murata is 'improving his skills at Toei'?? :O He was already so good, how will things look after that?

*rubs hands together* And now for new content now that the first season of the anime is done!

Yeesh Saitama can't catch a break! But Bang did say that it would only get worse... And of course the Hero Association is corrupt. :|

Ugh Saitama is so... I just want to hug him, why can't I again? Oh yeah.
眠れないのは君のせい
Jan 17, 2016 8:59 PM

Sep 2014
Filler chapters if anything ~ Welp, now that the chapters for the anime are finished it's time to get this thing started! New era of OPM is about to begin.
Excited to see what the following chapters have in store :D

One Punnnccchhhh!

NOTE: I read all the chapters on MangaFox so the chapters may be different. Unless they really changed the chapter distribution nowadays from back then? Don't know about it lol. Anyways, just wanted to make things clear.
XiferVPJan 17, 2016 9:04 PM
Sep 21, 2017 11:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Saitama up range, and now is B Class, the number 101 ;)
Jul 15, 2022 6:30 PM
Jul 2018
Saitama was holding back as what Boros mentioned. Saitama only used 0.00000001% of his power during that match! Mwuahaha!
Nov 2, 2022 8:19 PM

Aug 2018
Saitama is now Class "B", and Licenseless Rider invited him to lunch. Nice.
Dec 16, 2022 3:12 AM

May 2021
That was a near extinction-level beam that he swatted aside without even being fully serious.

Mar 22, 8:12 PM
Dec 2022
The first time Saitama actually had a challenge

OH
SERIOUS SERIES SERIOUS PUNCH SO COOL ARGHHH

Stand proud Boros
Mar 31, 9:10 PM
Nov 2022
All of them look scary while the strongest looks cute and innocent hahahaha

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your girl

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 18

21 by TheHonouredOne12 »»
Apr 20, 10:49 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 247 Discussion

deg - Feb 21

24 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:38 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 246 Discussion

deg - Feb 7

17 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:34 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 245 Discussion

deg - Jan 24

26 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:26 AM

Poll: » One Punch-Man Chapter 244 Discussion

deg - Dec 27, 2023

16 by Komlan_6 »»
Apr 18, 10:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.