Forum Settings
Forums
The Empty Box and Zeroth Maria (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 9, 2014 11:37 PM

Jul 2014
This volume uhhhhhhh^^. 3 major turn of event for me:
1. Oomine from sharp tongue arrogant prick to the like-able character with tragic past, sacrifice himself to change world ( becasue of kokone )

2. "O" from superior being down to a being at kazuki's level and can't exist without "flawed bliss"

3. Kazuki's transformation, from a cute, innocent, sweet, gothlolis young man to an insane beast ( Maria's knight) willing to do anything to rescue his princess.

I really hope Maria and Kazuki can turn back to their old-self. But from the hints we get so far i doubt they can't. "O" know that Kazuki is Maria's knight and his enemy from beginning but why she keep helping Kazuki? They're both exist for Maria sake but does that also mean they can't exist without one other? Is that the reason "O" always help Kazuki?

Hope Volume 7 release soon ^_^!
Oct 20, 2014 1:34 AM
Aug 2014
Takiya_lelouchi said:
This volume uhhhhhhh^^. 3 major turn of event for me:
1. Oomine from sharp tongue arrogant prick to the like-able character with tragic past, sacrifice himself to change world ( becasue of kokone )

2. "O" from superior being down to a being at kazuki's level and can't exist without "flawed bliss"

3. Kazuki's transformation, from a cute, innocent, sweet, gothlolis young man to an insane beast ( Maria's knight) willing to do anything to rescue his princess.

I really hope Maria and Kazuki can turn back to their old-self. But from the hints we get so far i doubt they can't. "O" know that Kazuki is Maria's knight and his enemy from beginning but why she keep helping Kazuki? They're both exist for Maria sake but does that also mean they can't exist without one other? Is that the reason "O" always help Kazuki?

Hope Volume 7 release soon ^_^!

My prediction:
Behold! The way is clear! We're free! I, the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma, have triumphed under a twofold assault, from SERN and the Organization, by twisting the very fundamentals of time and space! The world as we know it has been put to rights, and a future of chaos awaits us. This, my friends, is the choice of Steins;Gate!
Nov 1, 2014 5:02 AM

Jul 2014
Pariah695 said:
Here's a thought. Since Maria is going to lose all of her memories, wouldn't that mean that she would revert back to the original Maria? The one from the 0 iteration.

And if that's the case, Kazuki would be back to wanting to maintain his everyday life, unless his position as part of the flawed bliss has now become solidified and a part of him.

If that's the case, then Kazuki has been successful in destroying Aya and saving Maria, but Maria might still be after O to make her wish.

That makes me think, especially considering it's going to be the last volume, that Kazuki is going to try to destroy O by by destroying Maria's box.

I think when Kazuki destroy flawed bliss all Maria's memories will come back to her ( Since flawed bliss is the cause for her memories lost )
Nov 1, 2014 5:47 AM

Nov 2013
Wouldn't he also lose his power if he destroys the Flawed Bliss?
Nov 1, 2014 4:18 PM

Jan 2014
BotatoPriest said:

I'd say yes. Not that he'd need it after that anyway.
Nov 1, 2014 5:23 PM

Nov 2013
BeatzMe said:
BotatoPriest said:

Considering that Maria got a box from somewhere and created O, he would still need it if someone else received a box in a similar manner and disrupted his everyday life or endangered Maria.
Nov 2, 2014 9:13 AM

Jan 2014
BotatoPriest said:
BeatzMe said:

Considering that Maria got a box from somewhere and created O, he would still need it if someone else received a box in a similar manner and disrupted his everyday life or endangered Maria.

But not only does he no longer care for his everyday life (instead prioritizes Maria, at least iirc as it's been a while), but the chances for that to happen are probably exceedingly low. The problem was just that O was obsessed with him, once he dealt with him that should no longer be an issue.

Just my two cents. This series is so hard to predict anyway :S.
Nov 2, 2014 10:25 AM

Nov 2013
Well at the beginning someone said that since Maria is back to being the 0th Maria then Kazuki would probably revert back to being that.

Also I think I wasn't clear enough, O exists and distributes boxes because of Maria's wish/box. But then, where did she get her own box from in the first place?

Basically there's a way to get boxes other than coming into contact with O. Sure the chances are probably very low, but yeah it is still there..
Nov 2, 2014 6:09 PM

Jan 2014
BotatoPriest said:
Well at the beginning someone said that since Maria is back to being the 0th Maria then Kazuki would probably revert back to being that.

Also I think I wasn't clear enough, O exists and distributes boxes because of Maria's wish/box. But then, where did she get her own box from in the first place?

Basically there's a way to get boxes other than coming into contact with O. Sure the chances are probably very low, but yeah it is still there..

Na, you were perfectly clear.

I really don't see Maria's reversal effecting Kazuki in that way, tbh. They spend 6 volumes getting him to where he's now, so with one volume left I'd expect a final struggle against the boxes and for Maria's happiness, and not falling back into old habits. For now, I don't see a reason for him to want to protect his everyday life as he did before, and even less as an abrupt result of Maria's memory loss. (Just to clarify: You meant 'Kazuki caring for his EL again' with 'him possibly reverting back', right?)

And with chances for another box to come from God-knows-where being so exceedingly low, there'd be no essential need for him to have his powers anymore, after saving Maria obviously. Or should he also build a fall-out shelter in case of a nuclear attack?
So I'd think just saving Maria, whose safety and well-being became more important for him than his everyday life, will be satisfactory enough for him. No need to hunt boxes.

But you have a good point with the origin of the boxes still being unknown. I've also wondered about this before and I'm sure a crucial question like that will also be touched on in the final volume in more detail. So maybe that will be dealt with anyway. Maybe that will somehow result in him needing his powers in the long run, tho, mmh.

By the time the final volume's finally going to be released I'll probably have to reread the old volumes again, lol :S.
JoekstarNov 2, 2014 6:15 PM
Nov 3, 2014 7:45 AM

Nov 2013
Yeah it sort of makes me worried. Because for about 5 volumes we were told that the origin of the boxes was O. Then suddenly they go like "nah it's actually not.." It kinda makes me wonder how will Mikage-sensei handle this in 1 volume. That is, unless he plans to make a sequel LN or something who am I kidding...

I will probably read the volumes again too but only because it is very possible that we don't get the final volume for a long time and I sort of need to fill "THE VOID."
Nov 3, 2014 9:05 AM
Oct 2012
BotatoPriest said:
Yeah it sort of makes me worried. Because for about 5 volumes we were told that the origin of the boxes was O. Then suddenly they go like "nah it's actually not.." It kinda makes me wonder how will Mikage-sensei handle this in 1 volume. That is, unless he plans to make a sequel LN or something who am I kidding...

I will probably read the volumes again too but only because it is very possible that we don't get the final volume for a long time and I sort of need to fill "THE VOID."

Lol, Mikage tweeted this.

早速宣伝に活用しよう(ゲス顔)大手海外オタクサイト一位の「空ろの箱と零のマリア」最終巻は、現在進捗40%ほどです。よろしくお願いします。http://t.co/ljtXEO7mf3

Which roughly translates

Let's get the publicity immediately ( Guess face ) leading overseas geek site first place of " hollow box and zero of Maria " last volume is currently about 40% progress . Thank you

I don't think we'll be waiting long. :)
Nov 4, 2014 3:02 AM

Jan 2014
BRK25 said:

早速宣伝に活用しよう(ゲス顔)大手海外オタクサイト一位の「空ろの箱と零のマリア」最終巻は、現在進捗40%ほどです。よろしくお願いします。http://t.co/ljtXEO7mf3

Which roughly translates

Let's get the publicity immediately ( Guess face ) leading overseas geek site first place of " hollow box and zero of Maria " last volume is currently about 40% progress . Thank you

lol, he really linked to MAL's Top Manga list. That's kinda awesome.
Nov 4, 2014 4:24 AM

Nov 2013
BRK25 said:

Which roughly translates

OH MAN.
Can't wait!
Nov 5, 2014 4:29 PM

Jul 2014
BotatoPriest said:
BRK25 said:

Which roughly translates

OH MAN.
Can't wait!

Wowowow ^^

BotatoPriest said:

i agree with BotatoPriest here
If he just destroy Maria's box there's will be still have someone using other box and if Maria know she will get involve, so the only way to rescue Maria is to completely destroy the source of box.( He can't just ignore that)
Nov 15, 2014 7:45 AM

Mar 2013
Not sure if i missed something but what exactly happens to the person to whom Maria used the flawed bliss at? I only remember Nana Yanagi who used the flawed bliss before and it was said that she and Touji were inside Maria's box, so maybe Daiya is now inside of Maria's box too?

Damn can't wait for volume 7! Hope this ends happily. Mikage please let everyone be happy please please...
Nov 17, 2014 4:21 PM

Jul 2014
No, Bescuase Nana doesn't fully believe in her wish and have doubt that why she inside the box( just like reject classroom) and that doubt also the reason that grant kazuki's power. But Daiya already master how to use box his old box is 10/10. Daiya is Mikage-sensei favorite character :P so i think he still play a big part in volume 7.
Nov 18, 2014 5:50 AM

Nov 2013
Takiya_lelouchi said:
No, Bescuase Nana doesn't fully believe in her wish and have doubt that why she inside the box( just like reject classroom) and that doubt also the reason that grant kazuki's power. But Daiya already master how to use box his old box is 10/10. Daiya is Mikage-sensei favorite character :P so i think he still play a big part in volume 7.
Indeed, he said that he enjoys writing his character a lot. He even started a mystery LN with battle of wits because he wanted to write more characters like Daiya.
Nov 18, 2014 5:07 PM

Jul 2014
Actually becuase it's already 2years since last volume i thought Mikage-sensei might drop volume 7 quality but after read one of his twitter's post ( he said Hakomari give him the power to write because reader call him genius ) that give me hope that he will make volume 7 much epic as possible ^_^
Jan 2, 2015 4:48 PM

Nov 2012
Maria lost her memories of Kazuki due to using her Flawed Bliss on Daiya.

Kazuki vs O
Takiya_Oomine said:
"O" know that Kazuki is Maria's knight and his enemy from beginning but why she keep helping Kazuki? They're both exist for Maria sake but does that also mean they can't exist without one other? Is that the reason "O" always help Kazuki?
Also wondering this?

Liked Kazuki's change at first but now that he's getting to obsession levels over saving Maria...not so much.

Can't wait for Volume 7,I wonder if Nana and Touji will appear in it?
Jan 4, 2015 1:51 PM

Jul 2014
zzaakuro said:
Many of us are dissastisfied by change in kazuki, but honestly ummmm....when he said that he is maria's knight and if the situation demands then he would kill anyone like a knight in order to protect maria....i was so happy, i mean in volume 1 , 2 &3 he was always depending on maria but when he realized that if he remained same then he will never be able to bring zeroth maria completly...he realized the fact that maria was lonely and only he could save her he knew that eventually maria will someday sacrifice herself in order to protect someone or will use her flawed bliss for someone and forget her own memory....she wil never be able to find true happiness......in order to stop and protect her....there was no other choice but to lie and betray maria, its not that he want he was forced, he himself was aware of the fact that he was doing wrong or maria will be verrry sad and will leave his side but he knew that was the only way to stop her..he thought that it was all for maria's sake,,,...as we know in the last volume he started crying when he said to koko.. And haru when they were going to save maria from daiya that he will save maria even if he has to betray them.......he kept telling himself that it was all for maria's sake he was doing......its not that he does not fell guilty or remorse......for example..when the studen council prezz.. Called him and said that if he didn't stop then maria wil be raped....then he was left with no other choice but to stab her,,,, he didn't know it was a trap, he was only trying to protect her.........that's why i was happy and thought that how mikage changed the character of hoshino into a bold and independent...was awesome......the idea of trying to protect for the ones u love even if u have to kill...was just awesome...i really liked...........
.I was pissed how everyone of u was saying that i din't like change in character but u should know whenever he said or tried to kill he was left with no other choice he was trying to protect her ,,,,,,,,kazuki hoshini character change was what made the ln superb & awesome.....but i wish if both of them a happy ending....
n...
.This is the best i have ever read ...i really liked it.....

+1
You make me cry
Jan 8, 2015 8:11 AM

Dec 2014
What the heck. Maria saving daiya, wow. He is the reason why she & kazuki can't be together now...
Onwards to yuuri-san, kazuki! 😃 (also hoping for kokone x kazuki but after their talk, damn you daiya, just die already!)
Jan 9, 2015 9:53 PM
Aug 2014
VanishingKira said:
Maria lost her memories of Kazuki due to using her Flawed Bliss on Daiya.

Kazuki vs O
Takiya_Oomine said:
"O" know that Kazuki is Maria's knight and his enemy from beginning but why she keep helping Kazuki? They're both exist for Maria sake but does that also mean they can't exist without one other? Is that the reason "O" always help Kazuki?
Also wondering this?

Liked Kazuki's change at first but now that he's getting to obsession levels over saving Maria...not so much.

Can't wait for Volume 7,I wonder if Nana and Touji will appear in it?

The central theme of the series is how a supernatural gift in the form of a wish-granting device distorts people to extremes.

Specifically, O is interested in how boxes distort and destroy Kazuki's reality.

In the beginning, the reason why O helped Kazuki is because she/it was interested in him for the same reason why Kazuki was selected for the "saviour" role in Flawed Bliss, because Nana's wish was granted through the box, Maria came to know about Kazuki, and her perception of him influenced O's interest.

It isn't until much later that O realizes that the reason why she/it was interested in Kazuki is because Kazuki is the saviour.
Behold! The way is clear! We're free! I, the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma, have triumphed under a twofold assault, from SERN and the Organization, by twisting the very fundamentals of time and space! The world as we know it has been put to rights, and a future of chaos awaits us. This, my friends, is the choice of Steins;Gate!
Mar 2, 2015 9:10 AM
Mar 2015
Basically, as the most realistically saintly person in fiction I've read in the past couple months, Kazuki has become distorted by the flawed bliss, by Maria's hidden wish to save her from her impossibly self-sacrificing madness at all cost**. He himself has become painfully aware of that fact, maybe he wants to save himself as well. **what he said. In fact, that stalkerish monologue he had near the end was set up in a way that suggests(IMO) he was compelled to never give up because he was cursed with that wish

Volume 7... I have to predict that one will be the one we are forced to feel pity for Kazuki. Everyone's being shown heaps of empathy in vol 1-6. But Kazuki has suffered the same things, and all of them as well
RegiaDikeMar 2, 2015 9:34 AM
Mar 17, 2015 6:05 AM

Jun 2014
RegiaDike said:
Basically, as the most realistically saintly person in fiction I've read in the past couple months, Kazuki has become distorted by the flawed bliss, by Maria's hidden wish to save her from her impossibly self-sacrificing madness at all cost**. He himself has become painfully aware of that fact, maybe he wants to save himself as well. **what he said. In fact, that stalkerish monologue he had near the end was set up in a way that suggests(IMO) he was compelled to never give up because he was cursed with that wish

Volume 7... I have to predict that one will be the one we are forced to feel pity for Kazuki. Everyone's being shown heaps of empathy in vol 1-6. But Kazuki has suffered the same things, and all of them as well

+1

Kazuki's actions may look stalkerish and can very well be treated as obsession, but the fact remains that even if his reasons are purely selfish? the outcome of his actions will still be for the betterment of everybody involved/ will be involved in the near future. The existence of the box itself ruins the people who comes in contact with it. Kazuki rejecting the box at the first volume actually made him a favorite of mine.

He knew that he could still be happy even if he didn't have the box.
I also think that the Knight Kazuki isn't exactly the Kazuki at the earlier volumes, his motivations now is totally different. He's similar to O in this regard, that he is practically doing what Maria wished for ( someone to save her from the curse that she put herself into.)
Personally i feel sorry for Kazuki the most.
Mar 26, 2015 10:32 AM

Oct 2014
Kazuki be drinking the Koolaid... I'm not sure he deserves to bring Maria back, as he has become flawed by his "Knight" role to the point he would gladly destroy the world. Therefore he can never return to his everyday normal life even if he saved Maria.

In regards to the "Shadow of Sin and Punishment", I don't agree with Daiya so the overall outcome of the Wish-Crushing Cinema was good in the long-run.

Yet in the end, Maria's pitiful existence that only allows her to grant wishes is too sad... so I guess Kazuki saving her in the end would release her from her past burdens... which she probably secretly wishes for as well.
Mar 27, 2015 2:38 AM

Jun 2014
D3pthCharge said:
Kazuki be drinking the Koolaid... I'm not sure he deserves to bring Maria back, as he has become flawed by his "Knight" role to the point he would gladly destroy the world. Therefore he can never return to his everyday normal life even if he saved Maria.

In regards to the "Shadow of Sin and Punishment", I don't agree with Daiya so the overall outcome of the Wish-Crushing Cinema was good in the long-run.

Yet in the end, Maria's pitiful existence that only allows her to grant wishes is too sad... so I guess Kazuki saving her in the end would release her from her past burdens... which she probably secretly wishes for as well.

Thus the whole Knight thing was created, and Kazuki got stuck with it.

The only sane person in this series is probably Haruaki and Kazuki (b4 meeting Maria, then his life went SNAFU on him).
Apr 21, 2015 4:41 PM

Mar 2013
I'm questioning whether the "Knight Kazuki" is really Kazuki... Now bare with me for a moment on this one. Of course physically it is the same person, but the shift in persona has been too quick hasn't it?

If there is one thing I have learned in this LN about Mikage-sensei it is that he doesn't waste his words, even the most trivial of phrases can have deep meaning. The fact that so many people have asked Kazuki if he really was himself since the Game of Idleness, the one time he was closest to the one he must protect-- the Zeroth Maria--, is one we shouldn't overlook. Sayings like, "The fog on my brain was lifted" or things similar are commonplace in this media, but what if the feeling Kazuki experienced when gainign his power was himself being sucked into the extreme role of the "Knight", a being that has to be on par with "O" due to their conflicting natures... A being that cannot be human. I think it is of no small significance that Kazuki's smile now completely reflects the one of O. He has been forced into the role of the Knight, the savior, a being that is above humanity. The final reason for which I believe that he has been forced into this role, not just sheer madness, is that he still has moments of lucidness. He realizes the insanity, the inhumanity of his actions, and shows reactions that are in line with his old self. "I love you, but I'm afraid I'm going to betray you." 'What have I done?... What have I become?' these things either stated or thought were both accompanied by tears. Tears for the thing he will do, that he despises; the things that he MUST do.

I think we are in for a fun ride in the final volume...

Also, this LN is by far the best I have ever read. I kept putting it off because it didn't match what I wanted to read currently, but this is definitely what I needed to read.
Jun 13, 2015 9:40 PM
Feb 2015
So...volume 7 is out in Japan. Anyone have any info on when it'll be translated to English?
I've been waiting for so long D: The cliffhanger still haunts me.
Jun 13, 2015 9:59 PM
Aug 2014
ThatOneAfrican said:
So...volume 7 is out in Japan. Anyone have any info on when it'll be translated to English?
I've been waiting for so long D: The cliffhanger still haunts me.

EustEnophEron translates it (I think I spelled his username correctly) and he's a fan, so I don't think we'll have to wait -too- long.

Botato said:
BeatzMe said:

Flawed Bliss disregards causality. O gave Maria her box, and Maria's box created O. Similar to how Kazuki retroactively became the Saviour.
Jul 4, 2015 6:54 AM

Apr 2015
At First, I thought he became diabolical with the laughing and with the Ethics he believe... ( Knight Shining Armor... I nearly remembered Light Yagami.... )

Jul 7, 2015 12:33 PM
Jul 2018
Ah, so that was the infamous cliffhanger everyone was talking about, hmm it sure was interesting, just when I thought that Daiya was about to have the same fate as (almost) every white haired male character Maria managed to save him at the end, now Kazu's everyday life is completely destroyed and we only have one volume left I'm dying to know how Mikagi-sensei is going to conclude this story - Vol. score 5/5.
Sep 12, 2015 2:56 AM

Jul 2012
Well this volume just bumped volume 5 into 3rd. Still not sure if I enjoyed this one more than the 1st volume, but that ending starting from when Kokone stabbed herself was amazing! And then the 2nd twist of Karino being the owner :O

I wonder what specifically Daiya wished for. I don't think he would just wish to keep living, but instead something that benefits him while also being able to stay alive. But yeah, it would've sucked if getting stabbed by that girl was the way he died.

O said he's gonna destroy the world? Well he didn't actually say that he was gonna destroy it, but told Kazuki to say goodbye to it. I wonder if he actually meant it literally or as in Kazuki's purpose in life is pretty much over because Maria forgot about him. Or probably something else. We'll have to see :p

And Kazuki's transformation is literally crazy. He went from being the Kazuki that was a useless and generic main character to the Kazuki now, that wouldn't hesitate to cause mass genocide for the sake of saving Maria 😳

Kuro_Kishi said:
I think Mikage-sensei should write volume 7 based on Maria's perspective (she has lost her memory, which will make it damn fun too read)

I was thinking the same thing when I finished. It'd definitely be an intriguing and entertaining perspective.
Aug 5, 2016 6:14 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Every volume after the second volume keeps on being better than its predecessor. That tad bit of Maria’s backstory was a great way to start the volume. It’s not as tragic as I thought it would be, but it’s still pretty tragic. Maria and Daiya teaming up was expected, but I kind of felt bad about Kazuki. The poor guy’s just doing everything for Maria’s sake. That being said, Kazuki’s development in this volume was creepy and frightening. He went from an average and simple-minded character who heavily relied on others cooperation and was morally strict, to a sick maniac who’s willing to exploit other people’s weaknesses in order to reach his goal. Things like him deciding to cut his right hand and leave a mark shows a deep he has fell. I loved all the mind games between Kazuki and Daiya though, like how Kazuki was trying to prevent himself from getting in contact with Daiya, but Daiya ends up using his “dog humans” to send the message. And the fourth film really hit Daiya hard. It sucks that Maria actually agreed on becoming the master of “The Shadow of Sin and Punishment”. I get why she did that, but still. But Kazuki though, he’s a straight of savage now, haha. His plan of letting Kirino stab herself and bleed to death shows how twisted he is. His strategy was definitely smart as hell, but he lost Maria’s trust even more. One thing that was unexpected was that Karino was the owner of “Wish-Crushing Cinema”, not Kirino. But it’s nice to see that Daiya is thinking more about himself and now he wants to be with Kirino. I wonder how much Haruaki hates Kazuki after all he did. The ending though, that’s one hell of an event. So now Maria doesn’t even recognize Kazuki anymore because she used her “Flawed Bliss” on Daiya. I absolutely see no way Kazuki can overcome this though. And at the end, when Kazuki was using that peppermint oil on Maria’s old place, while struggling to breath, I couldn’t help but pity him. But it’s kind of fun seeing Kazuki suffer like this, because he’s now a much, much more interesting character. One more volume left :D

5/5
May 5, 2017 8:47 AM
Dec 2013
I lol'd at the fun fact about the glasses at the end of the book.
Aug 24, 2017 8:31 AM

Aug 2013
The one problem in these past few volumes is Daiya, author tries so hard to sell him but cant bring myself to like him, he's annoying and now he's the reason Maria loses memory meh

hopefully he gets a punch on the face atleast later on?

Volume 1 is still the best thing i've read and partially volume 5 when Kazuki started showing some development and then that became crazed obsession lol
Dec 11, 2017 4:09 AM

Jun 2012
So it was Rino huh, what the hell, I assumed she is much more crazier than ever but thinking about it now, isn't a cinema not cruel enough?

Anyway, I just can't take Kazuki's insanity interesting at all, I want to see him despair more than that. Looking forward to it, along with Maria's breakdown...

And I want to cry so badly for how much dazzling Haruaki is...
May 5, 2020 4:15 AM
Jul 2019
Damn! Kazu changed and became insane and cunning like Daiya himself. The lives of these characters are really sad, their relationship is so broken. Three people are injured, remaining people are depressed and Maria has no memories of everyone except her mission. Kazu had it worse. His normal life has become not-so-normal and now he's all alone.

Last volume is next. Ooohhh I'm excited to read it. I feel like we went full circle. Kazu doesn't know Maria in the Rejecting Classroom and now it's the other way around. He's finally facing the final boss, O and his reward is Maria. Go save her Kazu! Be her knight!
Jan 4, 2021 11:15 AM

Jun 2017
Daiya is still my favorite from the story. He worked hard for his goal and yet failed. I hope he and Kirino find peace. What Kirino needs isn't boxes' power though, it is psychiatric therapy/counselling. But I am okay with the current developments because it allows for the story to happen.
I think Maria losing her memories would make it easier for Kazuki to approach her. She would avoid him if she had retained her memories. So this might be for the best.
Chrome_FalconJan 4, 2021 11:19 AM
May 19, 2021 6:17 PM
Jan 2021
Men what an amazing volume.... utsuro no hako to zero no maria just keep blowing me away volume by volume best vol so far im looking forward for vol 7 hope there's no train wreck....
Feb 24, 7:41 PM

Oct 2021
How can a light novel keeps getting better in each volume!!! Vol 6 was more insane than the last one, especially the entire character of kazuki hoshino. His entire plan against daiya and Maria and using kokone was really something else. Kinda feeling sad since the next volume is the last one tho.....
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Volume 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TheHollowShrine - Jul 7, 2015

253 by Alvie48xi »»
Feb 26, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Volume 5 Discussion

RadiGen - Sep 3, 2013

37 by Alvie48xi »»
Feb 23, 8:16 AM

» The missing volumes

Perfectrockstar - Jul 4, 2021

4 by EmrysTatari »»
Feb 8, 1:36 PM

» Anime Adaptation possibility?

DarkHumor04 - Jan 11, 2022

14 by Hikool101 »»
Nov 20, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Y'all think Hakomari is the best LN ever?

kelvin8072 - Jun 30, 2022

9 by Hikool101 »»
Nov 19, 2023 9:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.