Forum Settings
Forums
The Empty Box and Zeroth Maria (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 3, 2013 6:11 AM

Nov 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Well, Daiya’s pre-emptive deception of ‘O’ was impressive.

This volume reveals that the ‘A’ the cinema guide was probably based on Aya Otonashi, probably the reason why Daiya’s description was that she was extremely beautiful that she surpassed Maria. (Although they have different hair colors, IIRC, they had different mothers right?)

That ending… Oh boy, I have too much mixed feelings about that ending, waiting for Vol. 7 is gonna be a pain in the ass.
Sep 3, 2013 7:09 AM

Aug 2013
Great volume, just quite the cliffhanger ending. It will definitely be a pain in the ass to wait for the last volume. Realized that the series is extremely similar to Madoka Magica, with themes of wishes, and sacrifice. Your Maria/Aya ->Homura comparison is quite fitting. Maria being a lot like Moemura, and Aya being more of the "current Homura"
Sep 10, 2013 9:44 PM

Oct 2012
The cliffhanger killed me. Mikage is a genius.
Loved Kazuki's transformation. He changed from a naive and incapable boy to someone who could outwit the sly Daiya.
He has some of the best lines too.

Can't wait for the next volume.
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Sep 10, 2013 9:47 PM

Aug 2012
Kazuki's transformation was too beast.

Im sure we'll see a fitting end for it. My mind is ready to be blown once again.

I would fanboy more, but I used it all up as soon as I read it by gasming over people's walls, so I'm kinda calm about it now. So..yeah. Amazing piece.
Oct 30, 2013 10:10 AM

Aug 2012
It appears that Kazu is turning insane, my body is ready for the final volume, hope it comes out soon
Nov 15, 2013 11:50 AM

Apr 2010
Loved it. Other than volume 2, which while still good, was easily the worst, I absolutely loved the rest. Don't really like Maria as much as I did to begin with though. I do love, however, how Kazu ended up, amazing. I hope one more volume is enough to wrap this up well! Funny thing is I actually suspected the culprit as soon as Kazu mentioned it was somebody that could only think of Daiya, but then I naively threw out that thought and just believed who the book said it was. Doh!

Come on final volume!! I need to finish this. :D
Nov 19, 2013 11:19 AM

Sep 2012
Amazing. While I was waiting for Kokone to deliver the final scene, it was pretty beautiful to read especially when Daiya actions perfectly synced with the movie.
Was feeling pretty bad for Daiya in the epilogue too, I was surprised it it might end tragically but then Aya to the rescue.
Dear Mikage, please take your time and write us an amazing volume for the final conclusion of this amazing series. It's an honor to have this an my fist LN series.
Nov 19, 2013 3:51 PM

Nov 2013
damn. first light novel ive read and is already one of my favourite stories. Everything in this volume was great and couldn't have been told differently. The ending was great too but i just hate that it was such a good cliff hanger.

Does anyone have any idea when Mikage is going to release the last volume?
Nov 20, 2013 2:19 AM

Sep 2012
Kyrie2G said:
damn. first light novel ive read and is already one of my favourite stories. Everything in this volume was great and couldn't have been told differently. The ending was great too but i just hate that it was such a good cliff hanger.

Does anyone have any idea when Mikage is going to release the last volume?

He/She said that they'll have a new project announced in spring so my bet is sometime around there. Anyone is free to correct me though.
EDIT: Haha nvm that news was last year. :'(
egnaro15Nov 22, 2013 1:32 AM
Nov 23, 2013 1:23 AM

Apr 2010
He's normally released his volumes in January and/or June/July of the years when he did release. So if he doesn't release it in January 2014, I'd say maybe middle of the year. This volume came out in January this year so I'm praying this coming January will be the final volume!

I too am honoured to have this as my first proper LN read. I've read Kizumonogatari but that's it, this is the first one I've read a full story of. Amazing stuff, one of my favourite stories of all time. Let's hope the final volume is as amazing as the rest!
Nov 24, 2013 5:18 AM
Nov 2013
The writer is really amazing to pull of such a story.

Personally I preferred the kazuki in the previous volumes. He always had the obsession, but this volume he is really just crazy. After losing his sanity, I find it hard to emphatise his thoughts and actions. I find that he turns into something much more akin to a monster rather than the knight he envisioned.

Daiya's story is really sad, he was my favorite character and was what I thought to be the most humane character. Having suffered from his unfruitful love, he sought to change the world, only to be stopped by a mad men. At the end of the story he dissapeared (into maria?) quite meaninglessly due to his actions.

....hopefully kazuki will die tragically in vol 7.
Nov 25, 2013 12:18 PM
Jul 2010
Wow, damn...
I started this series in the summer but school started and I couldn't finish it properly. And here I am, having read the last 2 & 1/2 volumes in one reading. DAMN.

(SPOILERS, and trust me, you don't want to spoil yourself with THIS)

I won't waste words praising the genius of Mikage. And, honestly, if it weren't for some minor cliffhangers(Kazuki VS O at the end,Kazuki still determined to bring the Zeroth Maria), this might have as well acted as a final volume.

But anyway, on to the question I have. I'm not entirely sure I got the point of Rino being the owner. I almost thought that this moment was there just for shock value(which it nevertheless delivered, in great quantities), but isn't it a bit anticlimactic when you thing about it?
Rino uses a Box just so she could crush Daiya's wish, because she blames him for how she turned out to be. Isn't that a bit self-contradictory? If she crushes Daiya's wish - punishing the people who sin and hurt others for no reason, then he will just return to Kiri, because that's the nature of their relationship. And I honestly expected that kind of outcome. I'm sure they'd eventually turn out together, after Kiri's out of the hospital and Daiya's fully accepted his sins towards her. So, again, doesn't this make Rino's Box pointless? She's basically throwing Daiya into Kiri's hands.
And if that's the whole point(which I doubt it is), is Rino the good guy now? Because she saved him from his destruction and instead pointed him towards a destructing love with Kiri.

Again, this is my interpretation of it. That's how I get Rino and Daiya, so if anyone would present me with a interpretation of Rino's Box that makes more sense than the one I've come up with... I'd very much appreciate it.

Agh, these characters are so complicated. Damn you, Mikage-san, you smartass.
Dec 3, 2013 8:08 PM

Aug 2010
I'm so glad this was my first LN. Damn this volume was probably the most intense so far. That cliffhangar at the ending..

I can't believe there is only one volume left. I will truly miss this series and Maria.
Dec 30, 2013 4:33 PM

Oct 2013
Fuck, that ending!
Kazu has become insane. Maria erased her memory of him. Damn, I'm waiting for the 7th volume.
My wild guess on how the 7th volume will end:
silmarilDec 30, 2013 4:43 PM
Jan 19, 2014 11:23 AM
Jul 2018
Seriously, this is the best LN I've read up to now, this is an absolute masterpiece.
And while a tragic ending would be more fitting and is also more probable, I'd still prefer a good ending. After all the shit that happened those guys deserve a little bit of happiness, but oh well. I bet it is gonna be mind blowing either way.
Jan 20, 2014 11:59 PM

Nov 2012
I think Mikage-sensei should write volume 7 based on Maria's perspective (she has lost her memory, which will make it damn fun too read)
Feb 14, 2014 1:42 PM

Jul 2013
this is the best ln ever i hope mikage-sensei is going to release vol7 in this year!
Feb 27, 2014 6:38 AM

May 2013
Reaaaaalllyyy loved kazuki's transformation up until volume 5, his monologue in the end of volume 5 was just incredible. In volume 6 however, he's more of an insane stalker than the knight he wants to be. Other than that, great volume.

can't wait for volume 7
Mar 19, 2014 5:29 AM

Sep 2012
Why is Maria so dumb?
tuturu~!! (≧◡≦)
Mar 20, 2014 4:12 PM

Feb 2014
I'm not saying this was a bad volume, but it hurt me so much with those confrontations of Kazuki and Maria, and the story of Daiya with Kokone.

Kazuki's change in volume 4 was looking great, leaving his dependence on Maria and becoming more... bold or kind of, but he didn't stop changing and then he became insanely obsessed. Maria was right about this after all.
That part on Maria's appartment, when they were making dinner (i don't know right, but i think Maria was much more like "Maria" than "Aya" there, looked like Kazuki didn't notice this) and Kazuki left Maria almost without anwser. It just showed that his obsession was so great that he couldn't even enjoy dinning with Maria anymore.

I don't know if this will happen (probably not), but i just wanted Kazuki to return a little to what he was and rescue Zeroth Maria. She was so cute back on the 3th and 4th volumes without the Flawed Bliss and depending on Kazuki. I don't think she can be happy with Kazuki the way he is now, distorted just like a wish from a box, just like 'O'.

I was desperate when Maria lost her memories of Kazuki, but when i came to think about it, it may be a chance to Kazuki to reapproach her, but at the same time i don't know if if or how their bond can be restored the way it was.

I think this won't have a happy ending, but again, we're all tired of having our expectations crushed by Eiji Mikage, so i want to have this crushed (Oh no, i'm expecintg it, so it won't happen! What should i do?!).
Mar 20, 2014 8:24 PM

Nov 2011
This Daiya guy doesn't sound too special to me for some reason until I read its entire story. Damn, glorious LN. I hope volume 7 comes soon with that cliffhanger. Nonetheless, it blew my mind.
Apr 2, 2014 7:46 AM

Apr 2012
bunny1ov3rApr 2, 2014 8:57 AM
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 10, 2014 4:10 PM
Apr 2014
I should definitely reread this series at least from the Battle Royale arc, because it's been over a year now and I have forgotten most of what happened.

I do remember, after finishing volume 6, having had this sudden epiphany, thinking "Yes! This is the reason everything happened the way it did! This is why Maria chooses to lose her memories! This is how it might end well!"... only to have completely forgotten it the day after. I should have written it down :p

One important thing I do remember is this, though:

And Your profile pic reminded me that Maria bears an uncanny resemblance to Senjougahara. Maybe that's why I liked Bakemonogatari so much when I saw it after I read this.
UnleashTheGoatJun 18, 2014 12:25 PM
"Though mountains crack, and ice will thaw

Though walls will fall, to tooth and claw

Though stars will fade, and shadow spread

On the heights we stood, with iron red.

And as they died, they killed the dead.
Apr 17, 2014 12:13 AM

Apr 2013
The author is such a sadist. The ending broke my heart but I still love it.

With one volume remaining, I don't think a happy ending is possible, but somehow I still want Kazuki and Maria to get back together.
Apr 17, 2014 3:49 AM

Oct 2013
YumeNoMonogatari said:
The author is such a sadist. The ending broke my heart but I still love it.

With one volume remaining, I don't think a happy ending is possible, but somehow I still want Kazuki and Maria to get back together.

I know that feel bro.

I wonder what will happen if Kazuki crushes Maria's box.
May 7, 2014 10:15 PM

Jul 2013
What a transformation by kazuki.
Yep this LN is by far the best one. Mikage, you genius.
Cant wait to see how he ends this.
I want Maria and Kazuki to end up together but that seems really unlikely.

Regardless, cant wait till Volume 7 is out.
SandyBoiMay 7, 2014 10:19 PM
May 21, 2014 10:41 PM
Jan 2013
Just read all the past posts and i can say that i could agree to all of you.

well you may call this a rant or whatever but these are my thoughts.

And damn that's a long rant. These are just my thoughts after reading the LN and perhaps wants a discussion with people here
May 29, 2014 2:05 PM
May 2014
I love Hakomari so much, but it hurts me just as much. ;-;

Jun 10, 2014 9:22 AM
Jun 2014
Many of us are dissastisfied by change in kazuki, but honestly ummmm....when he said that he is maria's knight and if the situation demands then he would kill anyone like a knight in order to protect maria....i was so happy, i mean in volume 1 , 2 &3 he was always depending on maria but when he realized that if he remained same then he will never be able to bring zeroth maria completly...he realized the fact that maria was lonely and only he could save her he knew that eventually maria will someday sacrifice herself in order to protect someone or will use her flawed bliss for someone and forget her own memory....she wil never be able to find true happiness......in order to stop and protect her....there was no other choice but to lie and betray maria, its not that he want he was forced, he himself was aware of the fact that he was doing wrong or maria will be verrry sad and will leave his side but he knew that was the only way to stop her..he thought that it was all for maria's sake,,,...as we know in the last volume he started crying when he said to koko.. And haru when they were going to save maria from daiya that he will save maria even if he has to betray them.......he kept telling himself that it was all for maria's sake he was doing......its not that he does not fell guilty or remorse......for example..when the studen council prezz.. Called him and said that if he didn't stop then maria wil be raped....then he was left with no other choice but to stab her,,,, he didn't know it was a trap, he was only trying to protect her.........that's why i was happy and thought that how mikage changed the character of hoshino into a bold and independent...was awesome......the idea of trying to protect for the ones u love even if u have to kill...was just awesome...i really liked...........
.I was pissed how everyone of u was saying that i din't like change in character but u should know whenever he said or tried to kill he was left with no other choice he was trying to protect her ,,,,,,,,kazuki hoshini character change was what made the ln superb & awesome.....but i wish if both of them a happy ending....
n...
.This is the best i have ever read ...i really liked it.....
zzaakuroJun 10, 2014 9:48 AM
Jun 10, 2014 6:33 PM
Jun 2014
I can't wait for volume 7. I want to see what kind of ending Mikage will give them.
Jul 1, 2014 6:58 AM
Jan 2014
Uggh, the cliffhanger is just killing me. The lack of reconciliation between Maria and Kazuki at the end of V6 really left a bittersweet note at the end. And to top it off it seems Kazu's been placed in an even more impossible situation with the new circumstances surrounding Otanashi's well-being.
Aug 2, 2014 9:09 PM

Mar 2012
Welp, the development within the last 2 volumes were quite intense, reminded me of the last arc of a certain anime/LN concerning a red headed girl where everything got out of hand and the two main couples became enemies.

Anyways, I really liked what Kazu did at the end of vol.4 to change himself, finally realizing that his goal is to protect Maria. I think he was just too clouded/obsessed with his goal that he was unable to consider any option. If he had told Maria his plan to use Rino's box to stop Daiya in the beginning, instead of trying to stop her from getting involved in any boxes (which would have been impossible since she is searching for boxes), they could have simply waited until the time is up by hiding from Daiya's servants and they would not have become enemies. I do not think Maria would have been stupid enough to enter the Cinema if she were together with Kazu and knew what was going on. Unfortunately, this resolution would have been boring, so the author decided to mess up all the main characters. I was saddened by how the main couple was torn apart, such a cheap and dirty trick...sigh and stating that Kazu has betrayed her when he was so desperate when hearing that she'd get raped. Geez Maria, cannot withstand her thoughts anymore.

To tell the truth, I read the a few comments for vol.6 after completing 4 and I remember reading how there won't be a happy ending. I was trying to thinking up of how this could possibly happen and came up with the conclusion that Kazu had used Maria's flawed bliss to save her but she forgets about him, I guess I was right to some extent. At the end she realizes that there is a huge part of her memory missing, which might be a good sign, she would not be considering Kazu as an enemy now, unless "O" fills her with information against Kazu's favor (very likely). I think if "O" doesn't tell her anything then Kazu can pretty much get her back by telling her about the time they spent (while skipping out on how they became enemies) or just mention strawberry tarts, jk.

Looking at how things are going though, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a bittersweet ending with the knight sacrificing himself to rescue the princess, but one can always wish for a happy end.
Oh great box, my only wish is to have Hakomari conclude on a happy note.
ninja88880Aug 2, 2014 9:15 PM
Aug 3, 2014 4:38 AM

Jun 2013
Oh god that cliffhanger ending!
Kazu's transformation was scary. I dont mind it though. I mean maria was going to be raped. . . He had no choice but to kill iroha. Maria should've realise that kazu abandoned his everyday life for her.

Still, he's obsession for maria now is over the top. He needs to get back some of his sanity.

Although it's making me sad that maria lost her memories
i still hope for a happy ending where kazu will get his everyday life with maria and other friends. I also hope that nana yanagi somehow comes back in reality from flawed bliss and releases kazu from his guilt.

Just give me the 7th volume already!
Imagine a berserk anime by Yoshiaki kawajiri at Madhouse.

Now take a look at Berserk (2016).

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CRY.
Aug 3, 2014 4:49 AM

Jun 2013
Btw i secretly started shipping O x Kazu

although it's impossible. . . . . . . . . . . .

Aug 3, 2014 11:58 AM
Oct 2012
Abh_jet said:
Btw i secretly started shipping O x Kazu

although it's impossible. . . . . . . . . . . .

Pff, ship O and Maria, be the master xD
Aug 3, 2014 1:00 PM

Jun 2013
^ That would open the door for kazuki's harem
but
i'm just asking too much *sigh*

i really dont care about romance that much, i just want a satisfactory ending

Aug 28, 2014 1:41 AM

Feb 2012
Finally a conclusion to Kazu and Daiya countering each other by flinging a bunch of bullshit. After being this far in, I still have no attachment to the characters at all and I can't stand the author's writing.

The only thing that's interesting to me is how convoluted the story can go. And it's that reason I will probably read the finale.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2014 7:01 PM
Oct 2012
It sucks when this is the first Light Novel you've read because it's almost a fact that no other novels may touch this in quality and expansive planning.
Sep 9, 2014 3:45 PM
Oct 2012
Pariah695 said:
The thing about Kazuki's change and becoming obsessed about Maria is that it is not a change that was simply caused by whatever. Because of Maria's box, Kazuki has become the way he has. He has taken the position of the part of Maria that wants to end Aya. That's why he is so crazy obsessed with saving Maria from Aya.

He has essentially thrown away "Kazuki" to become "Maria's Knight" the way Maria threw away "Maria" to become "Aya".

Man, just explaining stuff from this story makes me rediscover it's godlike brilliance. God damnit Yen Press please pick up this series.

This needs to get picked up and spread to the west like TWEWY did and furthermore, get an anime adaption with Eiji Mikage as the director and explaining what he wants in a scene.
Sep 25, 2014 3:35 PM

Sep 2013
Shiiiiit man that cliffhanger i marathon reading this in one day soo good
Oct 9, 2014 11:37 PM

Jul 2014
This volume uhhhhhhh^^. 3 major turn of event for me:
1. Oomine from sharp tongue arrogant prick to the like-able character with tragic past, sacrifice himself to change world ( becasue of kokone )

2. "O" from superior being down to a being at kazuki's level and can't exist without "flawed bliss"

3. Kazuki's transformation, from a cute, innocent, sweet, gothlolis young man to an insane beast ( Maria's knight) willing to do anything to rescue his princess.

I really hope Maria and Kazuki can turn back to their old-self. But from the hints we get so far i doubt they can't. "O" know that Kazuki is Maria's knight and his enemy from beginning but why she keep helping Kazuki? They're both exist for Maria sake but does that also mean they can't exist without one other? Is that the reason "O" always help Kazuki?

Hope Volume 7 release soon ^_^!
Oct 20, 2014 1:34 AM
Aug 2014
Takiya_lelouchi said:
This volume uhhhhhhh^^. 3 major turn of event for me:
1. Oomine from sharp tongue arrogant prick to the like-able character with tragic past, sacrifice himself to change world ( becasue of kokone )

2. "O" from superior being down to a being at kazuki's level and can't exist without "flawed bliss"

3. Kazuki's transformation, from a cute, innocent, sweet, gothlolis young man to an insane beast ( Maria's knight) willing to do anything to rescue his princess.

I really hope Maria and Kazuki can turn back to their old-self. But from the hints we get so far i doubt they can't. "O" know that Kazuki is Maria's knight and his enemy from beginning but why she keep helping Kazuki? They're both exist for Maria sake but does that also mean they can't exist without one other? Is that the reason "O" always help Kazuki?

Hope Volume 7 release soon ^_^!

My prediction:
Behold! The way is clear! We're free! I, the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma, have triumphed under a twofold assault, from SERN and the Organization, by twisting the very fundamentals of time and space! The world as we know it has been put to rights, and a future of chaos awaits us. This, my friends, is the choice of Steins;Gate!
Nov 1, 2014 5:02 AM

Jul 2014
Pariah695 said:
Here's a thought. Since Maria is going to lose all of her memories, wouldn't that mean that she would revert back to the original Maria? The one from the 0 iteration.

And if that's the case, Kazuki would be back to wanting to maintain his everyday life, unless his position as part of the flawed bliss has now become solidified and a part of him.

If that's the case, then Kazuki has been successful in destroying Aya and saving Maria, but Maria might still be after O to make her wish.

That makes me think, especially considering it's going to be the last volume, that Kazuki is going to try to destroy O by by destroying Maria's box.

I think when Kazuki destroy flawed bliss all Maria's memories will come back to her ( Since flawed bliss is the cause for her memories lost )
Nov 1, 2014 5:47 AM

Nov 2013
Wouldn't he also lose his power if he destroys the Flawed Bliss?
Nov 1, 2014 4:18 PM

Jan 2014
BotatoPriest said:

I'd say yes. Not that he'd need it after that anyway.
Nov 1, 2014 5:23 PM

Nov 2013
BeatzMe said:
BotatoPriest said:

Considering that Maria got a box from somewhere and created O, he would still need it if someone else received a box in a similar manner and disrupted his everyday life or endangered Maria.
Nov 2, 2014 9:13 AM

Jan 2014
BotatoPriest said:
BeatzMe said:

Considering that Maria got a box from somewhere and created O, he would still need it if someone else received a box in a similar manner and disrupted his everyday life or endangered Maria.

But not only does he no longer care for his everyday life (instead prioritizes Maria, at least iirc as it's been a while), but the chances for that to happen are probably exceedingly low. The problem was just that O was obsessed with him, once he dealt with him that should no longer be an issue.

Just my two cents. This series is so hard to predict anyway :S.
Nov 2, 2014 10:25 AM

Nov 2013
Well at the beginning someone said that since Maria is back to being the 0th Maria then Kazuki would probably revert back to being that.

Also I think I wasn't clear enough, O exists and distributes boxes because of Maria's wish/box. But then, where did she get her own box from in the first place?

Basically there's a way to get boxes other than coming into contact with O. Sure the chances are probably very low, but yeah it is still there..
Nov 2, 2014 6:09 PM

Jan 2014
BotatoPriest said:
Well at the beginning someone said that since Maria is back to being the 0th Maria then Kazuki would probably revert back to being that.

Also I think I wasn't clear enough, O exists and distributes boxes because of Maria's wish/box. But then, where did she get her own box from in the first place?

Basically there's a way to get boxes other than coming into contact with O. Sure the chances are probably very low, but yeah it is still there..

Na, you were perfectly clear.

I really don't see Maria's reversal effecting Kazuki in that way, tbh. They spend 6 volumes getting him to where he's now, so with one volume left I'd expect a final struggle against the boxes and for Maria's happiness, and not falling back into old habits. For now, I don't see a reason for him to want to protect his everyday life as he did before, and even less as an abrupt result of Maria's memory loss. (Just to clarify: You meant 'Kazuki caring for his EL again' with 'him possibly reverting back', right?)

And with chances for another box to come from God-knows-where being so exceedingly low, there'd be no essential need for him to have his powers anymore, after saving Maria obviously. Or should he also build a fall-out shelter in case of a nuclear attack?
So I'd think just saving Maria, whose safety and well-being became more important for him than his everyday life, will be satisfactory enough for him. No need to hunt boxes.

But you have a good point with the origin of the boxes still being unknown. I've also wondered about this before and I'm sure a crucial question like that will also be touched on in the final volume in more detail. So maybe that will be dealt with anyway. Maybe that will somehow result in him needing his powers in the long run, tho, mmh.

By the time the final volume's finally going to be released I'll probably have to reread the old volumes again, lol :S.
JoekstarNov 2, 2014 6:15 PM
Nov 3, 2014 7:45 AM

Nov 2013
Yeah it sort of makes me worried. Because for about 5 volumes we were told that the origin of the boxes was O. Then suddenly they go like "nah it's actually not.." It kinda makes me wonder how will Mikage-sensei handle this in 1 volume. That is, unless he plans to make a sequel LN or something who am I kidding...

I will probably read the volumes again too but only because it is very possible that we don't get the final volume for a long time and I sort of need to fill "THE VOID."
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Volume 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TheHollowShrine - Jul 7, 2015

253 by Alvie48xi »»
Feb 26, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Volume 5 Discussion

RadiGen - Sep 3, 2013

37 by Alvie48xi »»
Feb 23, 8:16 AM

» The missing volumes

Perfectrockstar - Jul 4, 2021

4 by EmrysTatari »»
Feb 8, 1:36 PM

» Anime Adaptation possibility?

DarkHumor04 - Jan 11, 2022

14 by Hikool101 »»
Nov 20, 2023 9:52 AM

Poll: » Y'all think Hakomari is the best LN ever?

kelvin8072 - Jun 30, 2022

9 by Hikool101 »»
Nov 19, 2023 9:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.