Forum Settings
Forums

Have you ever had a crazy obsession with a girl or guy?

New
Have you had a crazy obsession with a girl or guy?
Sep 3, 2013 5:20 AM

Sep 2012
I have and well, still kind of do, although it's not as bad as it used to be. I would never intentionally stalked her but I tended to creepily gaze at her when ever I saw her. So let me ask have you ever had a crazy obsession, what was it like?

I'll throw in a poll to be fun!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 3, 2013 5:23 AM

Nov 2012
I dont understand such thing as obsession.
KrunchySep 3, 2013 5:27 AM
Sep 3, 2013 5:39 AM
May 2012
No.
"There is no more effective method of concealment than the broadest publicity."
"naw just be like "in facist america burger is you comrade""
"if maps are hard, suicide is impossible"
Sep 3, 2013 5:42 AM

Sep 2012
Neuromute said:
I have sort of an obsession for Marco Corbelli, but he's dead now so ...

EDIT: Oh but I have Lain :3 She will always be with me ... always connected ...

Lain is the best
Sep 3, 2013 6:20 AM

Dec 2012
Never.

Sep 3, 2013 6:21 AM
Nov 2008
Capricious_Smile said:
Neuromute said:
I have sort of an obsession for Marco Corbelli, but he's dead now so ...

EDIT: Oh but I have Lain :3 She will always be with me ... always connected ...

Lain is the best

She truly is!
Sep 3, 2013 6:23 AM

Oct 2011
Nah, not really.
Sep 3, 2013 6:35 AM

Nov 2012
Of course you got some girls you never forget. If i had to bet, i think 3 girls. All very different from each other. YOS!!! i start a VN myself.
Sep 3, 2013 7:04 AM

Sep 2013
While I was in high school, I secretly liked two girls.

One of them already had a boyfriend (I didn't know it). Her boyfriend was a nice guy, so it was fine. Once I learnt they were in a relationship, I stopped watching her.

The other one just humiliated me when I tried to get closer to her.

And that's about it. I never had a girlfriend.
Sep 3, 2013 7:24 AM

Jun 2013
No, never.

That's what Big Smoke said when he was asked if he was a traitor.
Sep 3, 2013 7:32 AM

Feb 2010
Currently planning to dismember her boyfriend.
I probably regret this post by now.
Sep 3, 2013 7:43 AM

Jul 2013
Yes. It was horrible, but then it toned down a bit.
Sep 3, 2013 7:44 AM

Aug 2013
My last girlfriend? Then we broke up? What is this shit.
Sep 3, 2013 7:52 AM

Aug 2013
I did. (Not as in actually crazy, but I fantasized a lot). Always had someone up until my second year of highschool (Grade 10).

I honestly miss it. Now a lot of my loneliness is just really general and that's harder to deal with.

Edit: Oh, I remember in my freshman year, I fell for a woman in my writing class. I had two electives because of some scheduling, and an art project I got was to make a valentine. More or less poured hours of work into that, painting, cutting wood, designing the whole thing, I was kind of proud of the effort I put into it.

Gave it to her, and the whole time? She's texting. She wasn't even single. I really should get to know people before I try and give them extravagant gifts. I gave her a book too, earlier than the valentine. Heart, crushed.
Mogu-samaSep 5, 2013 8:11 PM
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Sep 3, 2013 8:33 AM
Jul 2018
Polychrome said:
Nah, not really.
Sep 3, 2013 8:38 AM

May 2009
"Other" Because, why not?
Sep 5, 2013 5:22 PM

Aug 2013
Yes, I kidnapped and raped the girl I liked.
YOKO ONO
Sep 5, 2013 5:24 PM

Jun 2012
No, but I've been stalked by a guy who was obsessed with me.
Sep 5, 2013 5:26 PM

Aug 2011
> yes
> netorare by brother
> back to anime
Sep 5, 2013 5:28 PM

Feb 2013
Nope, and If I ever had an obsession with some guy, it's Rivaille.

Sep 5, 2013 6:08 PM

Aug 2013
"Other"

Wut.
Sep 5, 2013 6:25 PM

May 2012
In 9th grade I used to creep on some girl in my 5th hour, but oddly enough the next year I was completely over it and wondered why I liked her so much. She was just so average looking.
Sep 5, 2013 6:38 PM

Aug 2013
gissellebatista said:
Nope, and If I ever had an obsession with some guy, it's Rivaille.

Oh hi there :D

And not really. Although I have woken up to a girl who I think was obsessed with me sleeping on my couch somehow with all of the doors locked. Still not sure how she got in.
Sep 5, 2013 6:50 PM

Nov 2012
I'd very much like to forget it, but in high school I used to kinda-sorta follow a guy home. Not all the way, just changed my route a bit, so I can see more of him.

I didn't like him, I just wanted to fuck his brains out. I never even talked to him until after graduation.
Sep 5, 2013 6:53 PM

Aug 2013
Yeah. Unfortunately this tends to happen with most girls I'm attracted to. .___.
Sep 5, 2013 8:18 PM

Jul 2013
Yes, I have actually, I had this huge crush on a girl in middle school. Although at the time she had a boyfriend, but a few months later, she broke with him. I thought, "This was my chance", and I started buying her all these cheesy gifts for her birthday and valentine's day. I was really starting to get to know her, and was falling for her even more. And then at that point, I knew I had to ask her to go out with me before spring break started. So the Monday before Spring Break, after dismissal I came by her locker and told her that I liked her and I wanted to go out with her, but you want to know what she told me? "I'm sorry, but I don't like you like that, you're kind of creepy and I don't think going out would lead us anywhere, but I hope you have a safe break."

I got shot down right there, it just left me a depressed feeling, I couldn't enjoy my spring break because of that. After the break, I just basically avoided her after that, and the funny thing is, she took notice to that. But I wasn't going to try anything, so after middle school, I never really got in contact with her, up till now, there has only been a few times I have ran into her, we would just have casual talk and she would sometimes ask me if I have a girlfriend yet, which I lie and say that I do, because I don't want to be involved with her (She was bipolar, and I don't think that I could deal with that).

But as of now, I haven't seen her anymore, although I occasionally see her in my dreams and it kind of pisses me off, but that's what basically what happened.
(Just to let you know, this is just a fraction of the whole story)

If you read it all, thanks for reading, I just had to get that out of my chest.
Sep 5, 2013 8:24 PM

Jun 2013
No, but usually people try to grab my ass.
Xinil said:
Thanks for joining MAL.

Sep 5, 2013 8:27 PM

Sep 2012
45Ravager said:
Yes, I have actually, I had this huge crush on a girl in middle school. Although at the time she had a boyfriend, but a few months later, she broke with him. I thought, "This was my chance", and I started buying her all these cheesy gifts for her birthday and valentine's day. I was really starting to get to know her, and was falling for her even more. And then at that point, I knew I had to ask her to go out with me before spring break started. So the Monday before Spring Break, after dismissal I came by her locker and told her that I liked her and I wanted to go out with her, but you want to know what she told me? "I'm sorry, but I don't like you like that, you're kind of creepy and I don't think going out would lead us anywhere, but I hope you have a safe break."

I got shot down right there, it just left me a depressed feeling, I couldn't enjoy my spring break because of that. After the break, I just basically avoided her after that, and the funny thing is, she took notice to that. But I wasn't going to try anything, so after middle school, I never really got in contact with her, up till now, there has only been a few times I have ran into her, we would just have casual talk and she would sometimes ask me if I have a girlfriend yet, which I lie and say that I do, because I don't want to be involved with her (She was bipolar, and I don't think that I could deal with that).

But as of now, I haven't seen her anymore, although I occasionally see her in my dreams and it kind of pisses me off, but that's what basically what happened.
(Just to let you know, this is just a fraction of the whole story)

If you read it all, thanks for reading, I just had to get that out of my chest.

Nice response dude!
Sep 5, 2013 8:29 PM

Oct 2012
Yes. I spoke to this girl two times and thought that we had a lot in common/ crazy chemistry. This was last semester in a class that we only had once a week. So after these two occasions I decided to "make my move." One week later, and she's not in class. Two weeks later, and she's not in class. Finals week, I finally realize that I'm never going to see her again.

Here's to you Jen. I hope your happy and safe.
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
Sep 5, 2013 8:30 PM

Jul 2012
I see people that have nicer personalities and I get eager to talk there heads off. until they don't have nice personalities anymore.
Sep 5, 2013 8:41 PM

Apr 2013
-Muuse- said:
"Other"

Wut.

this.
Sep 5, 2013 8:42 PM

Jun 2013
Eheheh... Stalking? Nope.
Stalked? Lets see: my ex and some other shorter curly haired girl whose name I still can't remember. It was creepy, that girl followed me across the town to a creek where I like to go to. ALONE. I asked her what she wanted and she tried to play it off. Remember people: If you plan to skip school, make sure there is no stalkers on your tail. Irritation at its finest!
Sep 5, 2013 8:48 PM

Sep 2012
Nope I've liked many girls, but I gave them all space.
Sep 5, 2013 8:57 PM

May 2009
I did back when I was younger. Thinking back I was some crazy ass stalker or something. even asked a teacher for his number! and then there was this one guy.......oh my goodness. At the time this site whatsherface was popular and I use to go up there and they had this game where you could find out what your dream guy was and so I did that and printed it out and gave it him and wrote on it if we were friends or boyfriend and girlfriend.

Ugh! Thank goodness I got a grip before I got to high school. All that happened back in middle and elementary school.
Sep 5, 2013 9:28 PM

Oct 2012
no i have not
RRRRRRRRRR
Sep 6, 2013 9:00 AM

Jul 2012
yah i had two ex boyfriends i was kind of obsessed with.

one was really love, but doomed. no breaking up, just a fucked up situation

the second, well, i was fucking depressed. looking back on it i think i thought he could "save" me. well that didn't work out too well lol
Sep 6, 2013 12:21 PM

Jun 2013
Yes.
I have really big love obsession to a certain otaku girl in my school. >.<

I should probably tell her soon, before the obsession goes to a unhealthy direction.
EVAMAAKU14Sep 6, 2013 12:26 PM
Sep 6, 2013 12:40 PM

Aug 2013
EVAMAAKU14 said:
Yes.

I should probably tell her soon, before the obsession goes to a unhealthy direction.

You're really cheating yourself if you don't say anything.

Even if it's just a Facebook message or something (because talking face to face can be terrifying...at least in my experience). Anything is going to be better than just being quiet and longing for them from a distance.
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Sep 6, 2013 1:00 PM

Feb 2013
Nope. I guess I just don't like people that much.
Sep 7, 2013 7:42 PM

Jul 2013
Yes..
I was in love with my crush for 4 years ^^ we got together briefly but then he dumped me for another girl.
And now I'm obsessed with Kenshin.
Closet Otaku in the making (^_^)
Loves Rurouni Kenshin, Kimi no Iru Machi, and Kaichou wa maid-sama :D

Sep 7, 2013 9:49 PM

Dec 2012
Slayermaster said:
EVAMAAKU14 said:
Yes.

You're really cheating yourself if you don't say anything.

Even if it's just a Facebook message or something (because talking face to face can be terrifying...at least in my experience). Anything is going to be better than just being quiet and longing for them from a distance.

That's what they all say until they get rejected to point where it becomes awkward to converse.
Sep 7, 2013 10:10 PM

Oct 2009
Yes, when I was in junior high I've stalked a girl that I had a crush on to her home.
All of that because I'm too shy to ask her directly, funny thing is we become best friends after she rejected me.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Sep 7, 2013 10:14 PM

Jul 2013
ok evry1s gon be like

amanda u only 14

but there was this one guy in 6th grade

and some things went wrong like weird and stuff

and now hes in my pe class and im like
hay
and hes like

oh hai
and he leaves like tf im fab dont ignore me
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)dont hate me cause you aint me( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sep 7, 2013 10:22 PM

Nov 2011
Oh yeah, when I was 14-15 I had my first major crush and I was obsessing hard, it didn't help my obsession even more so when I found out she liked me too. I was already planning my whole life in my head with her like marriage, children and shit, man it was bad.

Of course, it didn't work out and I've been sulking on MAL ever since.(First thread stalking and then finally made myself an account)
Why doesn't she luv me.;(

lik dis if u kry evrrytim
RagixSep 7, 2013 10:28 PM
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Sep 7, 2013 10:28 PM
Jul 2013
Nah, unless it's my girlfriend though.

Totally understandable if above.
Everyone in the community is shit taste.
Sep 7, 2013 11:02 PM

Jul 2012
Not really, the closest thing was with a girl from primary school; the smartest, prettiest girl in the class. We were friends throughout, but the last year of school she moved house, and I knew that it was the last year I'd probably ever see her. When school finally finished we'd still talk on MSN but then other social networking came along, MSN wasn't cool anymore, it turned into a popularity contest and "random adds" became a thing. We eventually stopped talking after that and I probably stalked her profile every day for about 2 weeks. I haven't spoke to her in about 5 years or seen her in 8. It's actually her birthday today, I'm wondering if I should post something on her Facebook...

Of course I'm not "obsessed" anymore, so much time has passed, and she didn't mature very well, but since then I haven't let any opportunities pass me by.

#YOLO #Emotional
Konbu is important
Sep 7, 2013 11:07 PM

Aug 2013
I'm obsessed with Sebastian Michaelis, if that counts.
Sep 13, 2013 1:52 AM

Jul 2013
O_O; is obsessed with a fictional character considered? :v
Sep 13, 2013 1:59 AM

Oct 2012
Yeah, I visited his facebook profile, but I couldn't bare myself to send him friend invitation!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - 21 minutes ago

5 by Ex-Aid »»
43 seconds ago

» Planning a Spain Trip

redlockhigh - Apr 8

22 by tsukareru »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - 4 hours ago

8 by tsukareru »»
23 minutes ago

» Why should we have sympathy for drug addicts? ( 1 2 )

HarryRambod22 - Feb 10, 2022

71 by Spunkert »»
28 minutes ago

» Dracula, Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde or Frankenstein(books)?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

9 by LoveYourEyes »»
57 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.