Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 5, 2013 6:46 PM

Jan 2013
I claim to be a hero of the Motherland, I will also fight just for the shits and giggles of it, talk to inanimate objects, and I'm much more likely to hit on girls or talk about titties.

So basically its amusing as long as you stay on my good side. Course takes me a bit to get drunk.
Dec 5, 2013 6:58 PM

Apr 2012
I go to washroom every 30 minutes when I am doing shots or drinking cocktails.

Everytime I excrete, I feel more sober instantly.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Dec 5, 2013 7:08 PM

Dec 2013
Kibura_Iburasa said:
A more outgoing, entertaining, sociable version of my best qualities, rather than the normally scowling quiet, emotion void self. Basically the person I should be all the time. Proves I can be but im just too miserable to be.

Leonino said:
Congratulations! for those that never took a sip! i really think you should leave at that.

i started drinking with 16-17 and i stop drinking when i was 18 years old and believe me! i don't regret one bit. Alcohol is very toxic and can damage your liver not including some of precious brain cells.

So does city pollution, drinking in moderation doesn't kill like all those fear inducement adverts would have you believe. Mankinds been drinking from the start of its existence and its still ok. All the problems you listed are lack of self control on when to stop drinking. Drink 10 pints a day and sure you'll probably end up killing yourself but its not the drinks fault.

Although believe me I have no problem with people not drinking. I vowed never to touch alcohol since I was a small child and I stuck to my convictions till I was 20 years old, never touching a single drop but I decided on new years to start anyway. I had missed out on a lot of social stuff I could have gone and done with a drink in my hand and been a perfectly good night. My fear kept me from living my life because I built alcohol up to be the worst of the worst, when in reality its just a drink. Its the person holding the drink that chooses to abuse it or not. Those who drink enough to kill brain cells probably don't have many to begin with.

i agree with most of it! as you probably know , red wine in moderation makes you live longer. but unfortunately not everybody is able to drink in "moderation", and there's a lot overuse among the young people in the world today. but if you are among the fortunate i don't see no problem.

Slyr3do0n said:
You generally have to drink about 5+ drinks a day for 20 years to develop serious liver disease.

As for the brain damage, so many things in our lives cause brain cells to die. Like anything else, unless there is chronic exposure, there is little to worry about.

i don't buy it! ok?
Dec 5, 2013 7:21 PM

Mar 2012
I think I'm a fun drunk, but who knows. I don't drink much these days, either way.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Dec 5, 2013 7:41 PM

Oct 2013
When I get intoxicated, I tend to do PT or become a "guardian". ie. when I'm intoxicated, I either have the peculiar urge to do exercise or I become hyper aware of the stupid shit my other intoxicated friends are doing and keep them from killing themselves/making bad life decisions...Ironic I know. They started calling me the "alcoholic guardian" one night after I kept a friend from getting arrested for public drunkenness, another from buying a hooker, another from driving drunk and the one who tried to buy the hooker from buying a piece of shit painter's van that had no plates and a busted key ignition...in the same night...while being hammered myself...
We all come to a point in our lives when we want nothing more than to quit.
It is what we do at that moment that defines us.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become
a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

"people sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"
Dec 5, 2013 7:43 PM
Jul 2013
The best kind.
Dec 5, 2013 7:45 PM

Feb 2013
I'm a bit louder, dumber, and I hug people too much....unless I get WAY too drunk, and then I fall down a lot and just make a genuine ass out of myself.
Dec 5, 2013 8:25 PM

Nov 2013
Kibura_Iburasa said:
Leonino said:
Congratulations! for those that never took a sip! i really think you should leave at that.

i started drinking with 16-17 and i stop drinking when i was 18 years old and believe me! i don't regret one bit. Alcohol is very toxic and can damage your liver not including some of precious brain cells.

So does city pollution, drinking in moderation doesn't kill like all those fear inducement adverts would have you believe. Mankinds been drinking from the start of its existence and its still ok. All the problems you listed are lack of self control on when to stop drinking. Drink 10 pints a day and sure you'll probably end up killing yourself but its not the drinks fault.

Although believe me I have no problem with people not drinking. I vowed never to touch alcohol since I was a small child and I stuck to my convictions till I was 20 years old, never touching a single drop but I decided on new years to start anyway. I had missed out on a lot of social stuff I could have gone and done with a drink in my hand and been a perfectly good night. My fear kept me from living my life because I built alcohol up to be the worst of the worst, when in reality its just a drink. Its the person holding the drink that chooses to abuse it or not. Those who drink enough to kill brain cells probably don't have many to begin with.
What he said.
Interested in Japanese dance songs? See this thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=702085
Dec 5, 2013 10:06 PM

Aug 2013
Funny extrovert.

Which is typical of an awkward introvert.
Dec 5, 2013 11:23 PM

Nov 2013
unmemorable_hero said:
I hug people too much....

lol, same....
/人 ‿‿ 人\
Dec 6, 2013 1:17 AM
Jul 2011
the one that hates the taste of alcohol and the fuckery that comes with drunks :L
Dec 6, 2013 1:19 AM

Nov 2013
My sister always tells me I get horny when Im drunk, but i dont remember that well.
Dec 6, 2013 1:57 AM
Jul 2018
Aerea said:
Funny extrovert.

Which is typical of an awkward introvert.

I'm pretty much exactly the same haha :3
Dec 6, 2013 3:00 AM

Apr 2013
i talk alot and say personal things i really shouldn't say, If im drinking spirits i get aggressive.
Dec 7, 2013 6:25 AM

Aug 2010
zoknimano said:
iWishTifaWasReal said:
(-,-) i hate cops
And why is that?

gave me a ticket for drinking underage and using a fake ID. lmao
Dec 7, 2013 7:16 AM

Nov 2012
iWishTifaWasReal said:
zoknimano said:
iWishTifaWasReal said:
(-,-) i hate cops
And why is that?
...What an ass... Fuck the police, am I right?
Dec 7, 2013 8:01 AM

Jan 2013
iWishTifaWasReal said:
zoknimano said:
iWishTifaWasReal said:
(-,-) i hate cops
And why is that?

Well don't break the law if you arn't prepaired to pay the fine or serve your sentence CRIMINAL SCUM.
Dec 7, 2013 9:08 AM

May 2012
I become really talkactive, that's about it, but who knows since the last time I got drunk was in 2011 :O
I tripped over something if I recall and made all my sober friends laugh at me. Never got drunk again, because it is so embarrassing.
S H O U T _ O L D _ B U T _ G O L D
Dec 7, 2013 9:17 AM

Sep 2013
I'm more of a happy drunk. When i am, apparently i try to mingle with everyone, even complete strangers. It's funny how being drunk can boost your confidence ^.^

Dec 7, 2013 9:42 AM

Aug 2010
RedArmyShogun said:
iWishTifaWasReal said:
zoknimano said:
iWishTifaWasReal said:
(-,-) i hate cops
And why is that?

Well don't break the law if you arn't prepaired to pay the fine or serve your sentence CRIMINAL SCUM.

geez take it easy. already paid the fine (-,-)
Dec 7, 2013 10:04 AM

Nov 2013
I don't drink.
Dec 7, 2013 10:15 AM

Feb 2010
I'm fun unless I get depressed.
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 7, 2013 10:54 AM

May 2013
im exactly like normal only more relaxed i guess and just more loopy. i get really bubbly and dumb when im drunk.

i should cut down though >_>
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Dec 7, 2013 11:18 AM

Dec 2013
pretty normal i would say since i somewhat keep my composure,if not then stuff get out of hand =.="
~Hold your breath.count to 3
~And do a dance to death with me

Dec 7, 2013 11:21 AM

Aug 2012
I am the type of person that don't drink
Dec 7, 2013 11:28 AM

Aug 2011
I don't drink.
Smiles and laughter are always good, but never forget your Poker Face.~
Dec 7, 2013 11:33 AM

May 2013
-Zeaos said:
I don't drink.

that actually doesn't answer the question tho xP
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Dec 7, 2013 11:35 AM

Jul 2012
I talk too much. But that is the same when I'm sober..... soooo.
Dec 8, 2013 3:18 AM

Mar 2013
I get the really smooth dance moves, and then proceed to scare girls away, even ones who had crushed on me.

I love you.
Dec 8, 2013 11:29 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty mellow, actually.

I don't really do much.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

669 by Hitagi__Furude »»
32 minutes ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

41 by ShimmyShimmur »»
2 hours ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Yesterday

14 by R-unknown »»
3 hours ago

» Do you enjoy nature?

Kamikaze_404 - Today

23 by Rhaelynne »»
4 hours ago

» I got spooked by a water bottle

tsukareru - 11 hours ago

11 by Adverrito »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.