Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 13, 2015 6:18 PM
Apr 2015
Keima is such an asshole...
Jul 10, 2015 1:29 AM

May 2015
If only they understood Keima's true intentions. To help people (and kind of to save his own life :L). I think Haqua is going to make some noise next episode.

Let's see.
Jul 10, 2015 1:30 AM

May 2015
YukimuraX6 said:
Keima is such an asshole...

I wouldn't say that. It was the only way he could go before the three days expired.
Aug 28, 2015 2:46 AM

Jun 2012
This episode's drama was so good. Loving it so far. Ayumi, my girl!!

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Nov 1, 2015 11:34 AM

Sep 2014
I felt so bad for Chihiro.

But anyway what Keima did was right because he belongs to Tenri.
Apr 6, 2016 10:27 PM
May 2010
I feel really bad For Chihiro, but he did it for good reasons, yet... It still hurt when he turned her down so harshly... Keeping her out of harms way, getting back onto the right track (that he needs to save the world, not necessarily lead to his own happiness). It's obvious that he had some feeling, some affection for her, and yet he was forced to cut that off, and then come to terms with how this is no longer just a game. It was a game when people forgot, but no longer. It's now real life.

On another note, Tenri might be one of the best choices assuming the goddesses stay in their host bodies. Tenri and Diana Love our MC it seems, which would have an oddly wonderful, double girl ending with it still being just one person, perhaps a first in anime history! It's especially nice with how Tenri loves Him for whom he was before this entire ordeal started, instead most of the other girls (Chihiro, Haqcua excluded) whom ended up falling in love with him due to him acting in a sense that really wasn't natural for him. He simply replicated what he was supposed to do from a game and they fell like dominoes.

Honestly I only see him ending up with one of those three. Still, this series is almost a proof of sorts of what the end result of a thoughtless harem could be. In the end, well, in the real world at least, you can only pick one girl, and given how he's made advances or rather made so many other girls end up falling in love with him, only one out of all of them will end up with him hurting all of the rest.
Apr 12, 2016 6:28 AM

Oct 2011
I would normally be mad with what Keima did with Chihiro, but my reaction was just "ayyyy lmao can't believe he pulled that shit"
May 8, 2016 12:59 PM

Nov 2011
Chihiro or bust......

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Dec 6, 2016 6:42 AM

Nov 2016
That plot twist was spectacular, it even shook Keima. Love this series so far. I wonder how Haqua will prison break and what is the teacher doing, is she with the enemies?? Wow
10/10
Jun 30, 2020 9:29 PM
Jan 2018
That was a unexpected twist, they made it look like Chihiro had a goddess.

Bait and switch nice

Now we know that she doesn't it's just sad poor thing I get what kemia was trying to do and he seems to feel pretty bad after it.
Jul 17, 2020 4:28 AM

Dec 2016
I have a question. At middle of this episode when Keima was in the bathroom, he said that just one goddess is remaining but then Diana told him that actually there are 2 goddesses are remaining. What did she mean? did she count herself (because her wings didn't appear yet) with Mercury and that means 2 OR she meant there is another one besides Mercury and the whole number is 7? someone tell me and if it is from the manga, just mention that without spoiling, please!
Oct 2, 2022 12:09 AM

Aug 2020
Amazing episode, the tension between Chihiro and Keima, and him actually starting to care more and more about the effects of his actions on the real world. First when seeing Kanon get hurt, and now with Chihiro. It shows that this isn't just a tense adventure, but also how Keima is growing as a person. While keeping his full wits and great mind, but also adding feelings to his personality, beyond the ones he experienced in the gaming world. "I know it's not a game anymore", a line from the OP, definitely applies here as well.

The scene with Tenri and Diana right after the Chihiro date was good too. And even then he couldn't shake the image of Chihiro being sad.

Tenri noticing he was troubled and trying to cheer him up was so cute. And then the episode finishes off with an exciting discovery.
Dutch_ChiefOct 2, 2022 12:24 AM
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ermeson16 - Aug 26, 2013

156 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 19, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2013

302 by brunoyilli »»
Feb 16, 1:00 PM

» Chance of "TWGOK" season 4? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

no_soj - Sep 23, 2013

235 by Loguse »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:59 PM

» Continued chapters?

Mang_David - Oct 5, 2023

1 by Onedux »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ermeson1996 - Sep 23, 2013

433 by waalex11 »»
Sep 13, 2023 2:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.