Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Rin x Sen + Ran -> Sem: Cross Mix Episode 2 Discussion

Aug 31, 2013 10:23 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Riko seems to be enjoying herself, glad she's getting a lot of focus in this episode :)

Sep 1, 2013 12:13 AM
Where did you find it. I can't find it anywhere

Sep 1, 2013 1:39 AM
lol Nice one i like it better then the first one.More riko da best.and anyone who want to download it can go to this link http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=309934 btw its torrent

Sep 1, 2013 2:35 PM

Oh my God, this is too hot.

Sep 1, 2013 3:02 PM

Can't I believe I missed it yesterday. Bad quality video though it'll do for now.

So much Riko action. Anna so crazy. The two using the toilet brush as a double dildo was extremely weird but at the time hella hot.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!

Sep 2, 2013 1:21 AM
I'm slightly disappointed that Urara didn't get more than one shot at the gangbang at the end, but I won't let my own personal bias towards her detract fom this, this OVA was great, top notch production values and really hot sex scenes.

I've been waiting for this since the day it was announced, and I really wasn't disappointed.

Sep 6, 2013 7:18 AM

Nice One :)

Sep 16, 2013 10:47 PM
Whoa wtf, too much fucking in the toilet.

Oct 16, 2013 6:03 PM

I wish they would of kept the story at the Believe Lab instead of having the end being that public toilet stuff.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die. And the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

Oct 19, 2013 2:57 AM

ERRRRR that Ana makes me so annoying while I'm enjoying this great H
PS : Riko is hot as always <3

Dec 10, 2013 4:17 PM

Wizoo said:
I wish they would of kept the story at the Believe Lab instead of having the end being that public toilet stuff.

Agree. BELIEVE

Also Riko only now realizing it's a scam is hilarious

Jan 2, 2014 7:12 PM
I was disappointed at the lack of sex scenes for Ana. I thought she was the hottest girl in this series.

Feb 17, 2014 12:48 AM

ouji-san said:
I was disappointed at the lack of sex scenes for Ana. I thought she was the hottest girl in this series.

No one really got a true full scene in this last episode - that's one of the problems. The episode was just bouncing every where. Riko's only real scene was when she got gangbanged in the hallway, and even that scene was short, Anna never truly got a full scene for herself. In the prequel Anna and Riko each got their own episode and now they have to share one while Urara pretty much had all of episode one to herself, and that episode had some good stuff because they just had to focus on one girl really.

I mean honestly if you're going to have a cast as big as the one they had for Cross Mix it's going to take a lot more than two episodes to cover all the characters and develop the plot more.

That's another thing: they pretty much redid the story from Ran->Sem, which is Riko saving Anna - again and failing, again.. They could of gone a totally different direction. I really like the start of episode two when it shows Riko doing essentially daily activities in the Lab, teaching new girls, helping students release, fucking Majima - I would of liked to have seen more stuff like that. Maybe see Riko and Anna working with the "Higher ranked" students like Riko talked about early in the episode. We didn't even get a scene with Majima taking on both the sister, c'mon son.

Anyways I'm curious if they'll continue the series because during the scene with Riko and Majima in the basement Majima tells Riko he wants her to be the partner of some big shot corporate president. So maybe we'll see that in the future. I don't see why not the series seems to be very popular and it pretty much sells itself.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die. And the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

Apr 20, 2015 7:02 PM

Shit ending 4/10

May 3, 2016 7:37 PM
Este crosover estuvo genial...

Jun 6, 2017 12:58 AM

Sequel fucking when?

I NEED MORE KAIHOUUUU!!!

Jun 30, 2017 8:08 PM

RyouAkira said:
Whoa wtf, too much fucking in the toilet.

that

they just use toilet to give us the grotesque atmosphere

anna was decent, no comments for the rest

Oct 18, 2018 5:55 AM
Why she would I know about the school XD

Principal and cult leader know each other somehow?
Imouto already became staff? Won't show how or why she became?
Classes? Surprising of him to talk of such things when he is just getting ladies raped.
Somewhat lewd riding of schoolgirl on the principal. Somewhat vigorous as she enjoyed it and nice plump body, especially showed ass and legs well.

cute of the instructed girls being unskilled (*˘▽˘*)
Is it really possible to touch the clitoris from that position with the d inside? I would doubt it, and not convincing anyone with the legs blocking the view from that angle.
Onee-chan such expert with the techniques and teaching the girls and Quite handsome as sensei role XD and to think she used to just be on a one-sided rape pleading for stop and in disgust

Whoa thats a surprisingly big number of female instructors.

Most subservient and grateful of onee-chan.
Why leader lied there? Clearly he knows since he suggested and sent the imouto to the school.

school was way filled and at sunset even. Most unusual?
Nice toned body of imouto in sukumizu and nude, somewhat lewd how she shamelessly exposed and touching herself.

Well, onee-chan was most weak against 3 guys. Being sensei was not enough. and getting so wet from impending gangrape situation, what pervert!
Erotic impending unwanted nakadashi with the rapid thrusting and jerking of her body.
Pantsu disappeared in the view from under
To be making such pleasured expression from 2nd forced penetration by longer d going deeper, as expected of slut!

Still calling fiance by fake name. pretty happy to be banging in ekiben as well, guess the despair and breakdown on previous ep was not so severe.

imouto only banging principal? So no gang with all the students?
She was most slutty to take the principal with composure to entice him to do more.

Uwaa what cruel fate leader has idealed for them. Highly doubt he could keep secrets of the cult though. Clearly hundreds of members who get to go home at end of the day...

Hell? Onee-chan was just thinking she was acting all this time, still hoping got free imouto? In that case, the police would be a good ideas, no? Unless police would also rather have the cult around...

Most pervert of imouto to enjoy being peed on and opening mouth to drink it.
And most high level of principal to lick his own pee and semen from her body XD

Cumming from breasts?! Black sensei is pregnant too or just condition?

Never before seen panchira from that short red dress top thing. What a perverted outfit to be flaunting around in public, no bra as well!
Uwaa dirty toilet brush in mouth and pussy was nasty!
Imouto is insane to be so cruel to onee-chan. Quite rare to see peeing self from nipple bite pain I believe
Loled at imouto saying onee- chan grew a dick
Dirty toilet brush two way insertion is one of most nastiest plays ive ever seen.

trying to convince her in front at boys toliet while she was being banged by 2 men was terrible idea. As expected of an idiot. Even if she did convince imouto, no way they could escape there.

Most rare drown play during in insertion. And most sadistic enjoying the tightening from near drown.

Somewhat lewd how brown hair still pleading and suffering from rapes.
surprising that she would plead for not wanting to be pregnant, after all that time of being nakadashi already and didnt get pregnant yet?
Probably a few months considering blond sensei's size.
Quite rare clothing strangle play during penetration as well.

Of course you couldn't say her, you idiot!

Loled at the photo being cleanly torn in two from being stepped on.

Wonder what will become of blond's baby.

Still don't know about the brown hair? Is she a student of that school? Only female student? Why she ever ended up there in life?
Modified by User-san, Oct 18, 2018 6:04 AM

Aug 2, 2020 4:33 AM

All scene was hot except the peeing, pee licking and toilet brush, yuck!

It's kinda funny that Riko has a stoic face as mentor telling not to nakadashi until the students level-up and suddenly changed into victim-face when being raped by the three students, also she just realized that they're being used as cumdump? xD where were you all this time?!