Forum Settings
Forums

If you were to create a new anime, what would it be about?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 31, 2013 8:21 PM

Oct 2009
dankickyou said:
YandereTheEmo said:
I'm still standing by the fact that we need a Yaoi anime about Godzilla fighting a Robot that is in love with Godzilla... It would be amazing. It would be perfection. It would be Madhouse.

Godzilla vs MechaGodzilla III. Mechagodzilla doesn't love Godzilla but it was actually built from the bones of the original Godzilla that was destroyed by the Oxygen Destroyer. The bones somehow retained its memories and can periodically take control of Mechagodzilla. :|

I watched that one, a sad story :(
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Aug 31, 2013 8:22 PM

Dec 2012
Title: Shackles for Soldiers

Story: It would revolve around groups that resemble blacks and Native Americans during and shortly after the American Revolution. The focus would be on a group of men from various tribes who dedicate their lives to helping a newly born nation flourish and aiding in a war for its freedom. During the turmoil, they become close and form a brotherhood of sorts. After the war is won, however, they would start to get treated differently. Some would be forced to become slaves, others driven out of the land, and some would be wiped out completely. In the midst of all of this chaos, however, these men would attempt to stick together and one day meet up again.

Just something I randomly pulled out of thin air on a whim, so I donno if I'd want to follow through with it if I could.
Aug 31, 2013 9:47 PM
Oct 2012
I wouldn't make it an anime, it would be a cartoon.
Aug 31, 2013 9:52 PM

Apr 2013
IntervisioN said:
RyanTheRandom said:
Cute girls doing cute stuff :3

We already have a shit load of them.

NOT ENOUGH
Aug 31, 2013 9:54 PM
Aug 2013
IntervisioN said:
RyanTheRandom said:
Cute girls doing cute stuff :3

We already have a shit load of them.

this
Aug 31, 2013 9:57 PM

Jun 2013
An beautiful android who is secretly a tranny, falls in love with a demon king.

King demon hires the android to protect his castle and slowly he falls in love with android-chan. Both do a lot of things together and android-chan learns the life meaning.

In the last episode demon king dies and android-chan self-destructs.
Xinil said:
Thanks for joining MAL.

Aug 31, 2013 10:34 PM

Mar 2008
Loli drug dealers
Sep 1, 2013 5:42 AM

Aug 2012
xDetroid said:
Bombolz said:

Thanks very much for your feedback. The reason of the low population of the Devil Apostle is that they are under attack from everyone - Heavenly Order, Human Independents as well as Demons, but they have experimental humans which are already dead (hence do not count towards their population - I should've made that clear) And sorry to make a misunderstanding but it is not the heavenly order roaming the streets, it is Satan's spawns. And human independents are willing to help "others" but are suspicious as they don't know if they are working for any of the other factions. The protagonist is a sergeant in the elite military, who's squad is wiped out during an ambush by demons during a recon mission. The protagonist recieves minor injuries and is the only survivor. The recon mission was something of far greater important that only the higherups in the human independents knew of. It was something that could change the tides of war.
I was also thinking about including a tint of romance - as in, the main character and his lover never actually get together, but his lover dies or something that makes it a bit sad, but yeah, currently it is just a simply outline so there were many flaws, and once again thanks for your feedback.

Hoooo,I like that idea,it kinda reminds me of Hellsing but it's pretty good.And from that material you written there could be sure 200 episodes(Miracle!).The title is not bad either.Also that anime should need a lot of suspense and much gore right ?

Yes indeed. BTW, the name was only temporary, current it's "Hell on Earth" (or "Konoyo no Jigoku" in Japanese)
Sep 1, 2013 6:30 AM

Jun 2013
"Red"

The Republic of Plinatus, one of the most powerful and technologically-advanced nation of the world, has a dark history behind it. Few know of that truth, and those few have already died long time ago. However, it was just a matter of the past...... or it should've been.

Centuries now flown by, and that dark history returns to haunt Plinatus once again. Turmoil takes place across the country, tragedies filled the nation. Those who know the truth are mercilessly murdered by their government.

Jean Weissenfeld, an epidemiologist working in the National Microorganism Study Center, get hold of the facts, and is now hunted down by the government. Now on the run, Jean joins the P33, an underground terrorist group, for safety. It's all up to Jean now, whether he wants to put an end to this crisis or not.

Additional info:

-The Republic of Plinatus is located in Central Europe, on the traces of Germany, France, Northern Italy, and Austria.
-As hinted from the name, the main character Jean Weissenfeld is from a French-German descent.
-No romance, no fanservice, no comedy. Just serious shit.
seikipunchSep 1, 2013 8:05 AM
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants
Sep 1, 2013 6:32 AM

Apr 2013
Bugs. Like the movie a bugs life
Sep 1, 2013 6:44 AM

Aug 2012
Hentai

This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Sep 1, 2013 6:49 AM

Aug 2013
Kawos said:
Be about boys.
Having sex.
With other boys.

GENIUS.

Nah, I'd probably want to make a real sappy, sweet, little homosexual love story.
Male or female couples, probably both. I think that'd be sweet.

But show them living life together, like happy married couples.
Making pancakes, taking the kids to school, or just like chilling on their porches and what not.

Yeah, that'd make me happy.

I dunno what I'd call it though, haha.

The Home Team. Same Color. What's for dinner?. Stars by the porch. Summer Smiles. Your hands. Did I mention?.

That's all I can think of.
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Sep 1, 2013 6:55 AM

Aug 2013
My anime would be the sequel to Death Note, and instead of the death note, there would be a new book called the "Sketch note," where you have to draw the face of a person to kill them. And the twist will be something like the main character can't draw for shit. XD Best idea ever!
Here's my anime list:

Sep 1, 2013 6:57 AM

Sep 2007
A medical mystery drama with a sprinkling of romance. I am biased though ...

Sep 1, 2013 7:11 AM

Aug 2013
Probably some gangster ghetto anime with guns and hoes.
Sep 1, 2013 7:46 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I wanna make a shoujo-ai survival game anime in space. The details are work in progress but here's a rough outline of what I could make up on the spot:

Twenty girls of various backgrounds and ages find themselves trapped on a space station. It's secluded from the rest of galactic civilization and there's been a power failure that has made several areas of the station either inaccessible or malfunctioning, including the ability to contact the outside.

There is only one small ship docked at the docking bay, and it only has enough room and oxygen for two people to have a chance to make it back to civilization. In order to open the hatch to the ship, a person needs to have their palms scanned by a handscanner in the docking bay. The problem is there are two of these, one on each side of the room, and both must be used at the same time by two different people. These handscanners are quite advanced, so if a dead person's hand is put on it, it will not be registered as a live human being. This makes it effectively impossible for anyone to access the ship alone.

The girls have never met eachother before the incident takes place, and are thus very wary of eachother. There are also weapons located in the armory of the facility that is still accessible. However there is not an unlimited supply of food and water, and no supply ships are arriving any time soon.

The girls will thus have to partner up as escaping alone is impossible, but they're not too keen on being left behind for someone else's sake either. As time passes, hunger, thirst and mental fatigue will gradually worsen and relationships will falter. Hostilities will occur. Lives will be shed. However it is not as easy as to kill everyone else and escape, as you still need at least one other live person on your side in order to access the ship because of the handscanners. Therefore it is also important to try to build a solid relationship with at least one other girl. Teams will be formed.

Basically it'd be something of a mixture between Ever17 and Mirai Nikki with a dash of shoujo-ai thrown into it. Which team will manage to overcome their consciousnesses by sacrificing their friends in order to have a shot at life once more? How will they support eachother both physically and mentally to keep themselves from faltering?

Find out on Zero Hour.
Sep 1, 2013 7:53 AM

Aug 2013
Lolis.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 1, 2013 9:08 AM
Jun 2012
about racing, maybe motorcycles?

or a world war among nations?

or about SWAT teams?
Sep 1, 2013 9:11 AM

Jun 2013
Flying dwarves attacking humanity with blades. The dwarves live in a fortress. The humans have to hide outside.
Sep 1, 2013 9:24 AM

Nov 2012
I create an Anime where a group of friends are trying to create an Anime themselves, and throughout the story they go learn new things about each other as things get harder along the way. And maybe a hint of romance in that also. :P

"Climb the mountain not so the world can see you, but so that you can see the world."
Sep 1, 2013 9:32 AM
May 2013
An Action/Romance anime with knights, swords and the neccesary amount of gore which is; alot.

The male-lead will start as a rookie that falls in love with a member of an underground order that protects the civilians of the first country against the second more powerfull country (which are in war with eachother) His love (and training within the order) turns him into a brave and fearsome warrior.

I'd create alot of dramatic plottwists in which the male-lead will gradually become the psychotic, evil leader of the powerfull country and so oppose the girl he fell in love with. Ofcourse he will believe he's doing what's right and feel betrayed by his old companions of the order. He will talk to himself alot in a scary manner.

No, there won't be a happy ending.
GinkinshiSep 1, 2013 9:37 AM
Sep 1, 2013 11:52 AM

Aug 2013
It would have some psychological elements (but not as crazy as Evangelion! Maybe around the lines of Code Geass or Death Note), interesting character dynamics (see Lelouch and Suzaku from Code Geass, or Light and L from Death Note), a main character with crazy development (see Simon from Gurren Lagann), lots of kickass mechs (see any mech anime lol), and maybe a bit of romance.
If I was to create an anime, I'd generalize everything I love from every show that I liked and mash it up into one huge pile of shit (see Guilty Crown).
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Sep 1, 2013 4:07 PM

Mar 2008
ohhenry2 said:
My anime would be the sequel to Death Note, and instead of the death note, there would be a new book called the "Sketch note," where you have to draw the face of a person to kill them. And the twist will be something like the main character can't draw for shit. XD Best idea ever!
Sounds more like a parody than a sequel.
Sep 1, 2013 4:08 PM

Aug 2013
traed said:
ohhenry2 said:
Sounds more like a parody than a sequel.
With the idea taken a little more seriously, it has potential.
Lolis > Everything
Sep 1, 2013 5:03 PM

Feb 2012
A deep space exploration anime. What I want is a galactic infrastructure. No endless wars, no comedy, no drama. A story about a possibility, means and uses... a vision of something fundamental and fantastic in and out of itself, untainted by the basic elements that make up thousands of years of storytelling.
Sep 1, 2013 6:00 PM

Aug 2013
mecharobot said:
A deep space exploration anime. What I want is a galactic infrastructure. No endless wars, no comedy, no drama. A story about a possibility, means and uses... a vision of something fundamental and fantastic in and out of itself, untainted by the basic elements that make up thousands of years of storytelling.

That sounds like a painting.
Want to talk?
Club!

Sep 1, 2013 7:01 PM

Feb 2012
Slayermaster said:

That sounds like a painting.

I suppose it does. However, I am quite frankly bored of these things that people realize as "plots", as if that is the only way to handle thematic content in a work of fiction. Culture, technology, environment, economy... a society, a civilization. That's plenty of inspiration for me. I don't need to be spoonfed with criticism and dilemmas to make value calls. I want to make my own call and build upon it.
Sep 1, 2013 9:09 PM

Aug 2012
I've a science adventure "thriller" idea that has been inspired heavily by Steins;Gate and Chaos;Head(the VN's) involving their popular concept of converting memories/personality/consciousness into electrical signals and sending those signals to some type of receiver.

Basically it follows an institution that has discovered the technology to "register" somebody's neural impulses in a processor just by having them stand in a spinning room. Equipment in the room builds up enough speed to manipulate EM waves and extracts the person's neural impulses, then stores them as electrical signals in their processor.

At the same time, the equipment sends electrical signals back into the subjects brain, creating a permanent link between their brain and the processor.

Once "registered", the subject's neural impulses can be manipulated through the processor. The institution now has the ability to manipulate one's memories, personality, and eventually consciousness. They start by experimenting with a few people, flipping their personalities at certain times that would cause them trouble, such as switching a son's mood based on his most negative, angry personality traits when he is attempting to care for his sick mother.

Once the institution develops their technology to a certain point and registers enough people, they begin a survival game in which they start switching people's consciousnesses to a stranger's. Person A has their consciousness transferred to Person B, who is then bumped into Person C, who then takes Person A's body. Once initially switched, the subjects are told they must compete against each other to find a series of "switches" that, depending on what body everyone is currently in, may transfer them back into their original bodies. The switches are set up so that only one person can safely land back in their own bodies and stay there. So the subjects will constantly be preparing for the next switch(getting clues from the institution on where and when it will be), and getting accustomed to the respective strong suits of each other's bodies in order to beat each other to the switch.

I appropriately call it Spin Cycle lol..Of course, I would need help from somebody that's actually good with neuroscience, not just familiar with visual novel science.
AlexTheRiotSep 1, 2013 9:13 PM
Sep 1, 2013 9:32 PM

Jul 2013
crossover between gundam wing and k-on(2 of my fave anime) but have the gundams from the show wear schoolgirl uniforms and they're like 5 stories high and always tear down the school whenever going to the music room. Basically it's the Gundams with the K-on seiyuu's and only the MC's are Gundams while the rest are just normal school girls.(They get into fights with other mobile suit schoolgirls usually Leos and Aries) I have no clue how all their classmates and teachers are dead by now however....
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Sep 1, 2013 9:55 PM

Mar 2012
I want to create an anime about angels xD
Sep 1, 2013 10:10 PM

Aug 2013
zetsubousama said:
I want to create an anime about angels xD

Evangelion, Queen's Blade has a lot to do with stereotypical angels.
"Canaan. You're a victim whose past was taken away by war. And she's a defeated person who lost her past in a power struggle. Soldiers who are born within destruction take hatred as their weapon. Even though you and her became soldiers for the same reason, you both live differently. Listen Canaan, you cannot counter hatred with hatred... ever." -Siam, Canaan
Sep 1, 2013 10:16 PM

Jul 2013
The anime would be a normal harem at first glance and would include the MC solving problems for all the girls, thus causing them to to fall in love with him. Except the MC solves the problems of the girls in the most violent ways possible. An example would be that one of the girls suffers domestic violence from a old boyfriend or step-father. The main character would proceed to break the old boyfriend's legs, fingers, etc with a metal baseball bat and force the guy to leave town. Obviously the MC would be bat-shit crazy and even enjoying the beat downs with a smile.
"There stood a high school boy, who for selfish reasons had twice beaten an elementary school girl unconscious, and had gotten all nihilistically worked up about it. Actually that's still me."
Sep 1, 2013 10:20 PM

Mar 2012
Valaskjalf said:
Norse Mythology, Ragnarok, Valkyries, Gods, etc.

About sums it up for me, I would love some romance mixed into that :P
Sep 1, 2013 11:07 PM

Aug 2013
I'll elaborate on one of mine. Don't' have a name for it, but it's basically about a teenager(around 16-18) who's emotions can affect the weather. It would have romance but it wouldn't be the typical kind, the woman would be at least in her 20s(maybe 23-27). Haven't decided if she's just wandering through the town he lives in or if she becomes a student teacher or anything else like that.
Certain emotions affect the weather differently and the strength of his emotions affect the strength and possibly the radius of the weather.
The main character would be an orphan, probably by his own fault. Out of control emotions when he was younger triggered some sort of weather that killed his parents, most likely through a flood or something like that, affecting the whole town.
Now he lives a little away from town(possibly out of the radius that his powers work), nightmares or other things out of his control could accidentally set off his powers. During school and when he's in town he's emotionless as to discourage people from talking to him and to seem invisible(his powers might actually help with that), his life changes when that new woman steps into his life. She at first sets off his powers a little bit, maybe she trips and he laughs causing _____ weather to happen(haven't thought of which weather are affected by which emotions yet). He gets to know her some more, more different types of weather happens and he sort of changes. People notice it in school, he's not as invisible though his emotionlessness basically stays the same. Maybe some sort of secret weather laboratory move there to study the weird weather that have been happening every so often since that big storm when he was young that killed his parents. One of the weather laboratory's people turns out to be the woman's father, probably the head or other high ranking position. You figure out one of the main reasons why the woman moved there is that she once saw some legendary weather(yup you heard me right) above the city when she was younger(like 7-11 and the main was under 4 years old) on a road trip with her family and wanted to see it again since it left such an impact(and possibly her mother died quite recently which brought it back to her mind). That weather happened to be the weather that the main caused when he was younger that killed his parents. Haven't really thought of what happens next, stuff with the weather institute, some drama with the main and the woman, etc.I do know that it probably ends with them crying in the rain and a happy ending, I also left out some things in the middle.

I think it would be good as a near 22-26 episodes. I would like it to have the same art as Tsuritama, for some reason whenever I think of it I think of that art. Though there has to be a lot of emphasis on the weather, sky, and clouds, it has to be the best looking thing. Every episode after the credits I want it to teach some general knowledge about weather and different cloud formations.

I want that legendary weather to have to do with some sort of aurora borealis. Though those aren't really made by the weather but by sun winds(mc being able to control the sun, sounds cool). Mixed with some other weather, I always thought that green rain in Bleach was kind of cool.
This "new era" they talk about is a load of shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?! — Marshall D. Teach
Sep 1, 2013 11:11 PM

Mar 2012
jack2727 said:
Valaskjalf said:
Norse Mythology, Ragnarok, Valkyries, Gods, etc.

About sums it up for me, I would love some romance mixed into that :P
Read Highschool DxD LN specificaly volume 7.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Sep 1, 2013 11:36 PM

Jul 2013
About the end of the world? like some 2012 thing but worse. And then when they're recruiting people (to escape) some random guy stops walking and then turns back then said (with some really shocked scared face) "Where actually are we escaping to?" or like "What are we running from?" then everyone turns around and have that shocked face too. Then put in some sort of like deep seinen stuff about how dark humans are for example put in this old rich dude who's big in the government or something then when he's oppressing a group of people, preferably from entering a ship, then suddenly someone would say "You should rot in hell!" Then he would reply with a sly smile "I'm afraid god is not on your side" ( or actually something that would really piss people off but in a very polite way that would make you want to kick him in the face) THEN suddenly the earth cracks beneath his feet and he fell down in to the hot lava these are the only scenes i could think of and the name could be "Escape Route #4" or "Ragnarok" or "Plan B:Evacuate" or "Time to leave" (haha these are really lame names) but yea and also put a lot of dramatic classical music
Sep 1, 2013 11:41 PM

Aug 2011
I've been sort of working on this one for a few years...

...and of course, it's a yuri. It's okay if you don't want to read it, because it's pretty long.

There's a bunch of stuff that happens after but I didn't want to write it all. Once I work on my drawing skills I want to make either a homemade manga or light novel out of it for myself. :D
NabrisSep 1, 2013 11:47 PM

Sep 1, 2013 11:50 PM

Jul 2013
A Yuri/Yaoi(or is it a completely new genre altogether?) about TS, She-males slice-of-life comedy ecchi. Showcasing the hardships of being a schoolgirll with a rod and/or a rod and a vag in their daily lives and on a serious note how it complicates their situation with guys/girls their age, society in general;Because for the shits and giggles. I watch slice-of-life anime for the shits and giggles, oh and the feelz.
1L0can0Sep 1, 2013 11:59 PM
Korrvo said:
I like lolis.

I don't like them sexually.

It's hard to not like lolis, their cuteness pander to the same emotions that naturally makes us fathers.

But it's hard to get off to anything that doesn't have any adult women characteristics like large tits, ass, and thighs.

http://imgur.com/qgjKHGn

Sep 2, 2013 1:09 AM

Jun 2013
Introverturtled said:
I'll elaborate on one of mine. Don't' have a name for it, but it's basically about a teenager(around 16-18) who's emotions can affect the weather. It would have romance but it wouldn't be the typical kind, the woman would be at least in her 20s(maybe 23-27). Haven't decided if she's just wandering through the town he lives in or if she becomes a student teacher or anything else like that.
Certain emotions affect the weather differently and the strength of his emotions affect the strength and possibly the radius of the weather.
The main character would be an orphan, probably by his own fault. Out of control emotions when he was younger triggered some sort of weather that killed his parents, most likely through a flood or something like that, affecting the whole town.
Now he lives a little away from town(possibly out of the radius that his powers work), nightmares or other things out of his control could accidentally set off his powers. During school and when he's in town he's emotionless as to discourage people from talking to him and to seem invisible(his powers might actually help with that), his life changes when that new woman steps into his life. She at first sets off his powers a little bit, maybe she trips and he laughs causing _____ weather to happen(haven't thought of which weather are affected by which emotions yet). He gets to know her some more, more different types of weather happens and he sort of changes. People notice it in school, he's not as invisible though his emotionlessness basically stays the same. Maybe some sort of secret weather laboratory move there to study the weird weather that have been happening every so often since that big storm when he was young that killed his parents. One of the weather laboratory's people turns out to be the woman's father, probably the head or other high ranking position. You figure out one of the main reasons why the woman moved there is that she once saw some legendary weather(yup you heard me right) above the city when she was younger(like 7-11 and the main was under 4 years old) on a road trip with her family and wanted to see it again since it left such an impact(and possibly her mother died quite recently which brought it back to her mind). That weather happened to be the weather that the main caused when he was younger that killed his parents. Haven't really thought of what happens next, stuff with the weather institute, some drama with the main and the woman, etc.I do know that it probably ends with them crying in the rain and a happy ending, I also left out some things in the middle.

I think it would be good as a near 22-26 episodes. I would like it to have the same art as Tsuritama, for some reason whenever I think of it I think of that art. Though there has to be a lot of emphasis on the weather, sky, and clouds, it has to be the best looking thing. Every episode after the credits I want it to teach some general knowledge about weather and different cloud formations.

I want that legendary weather to have to do with some sort of aurora borealis. Though those aren't really made by the weather but by sun winds(mc being able to control the sun, sounds cool). Mixed with some other weather, I always thought that green rain in Bleach was kind of cool.

Make it a sad ending, where the main character chooses to die in order to stop legendary storm he caused. And while he's like dying, he said to the woman "Perhaps the weather changes. If it does, we might meet again, let it be rain or snow."
Gutalala ~~ sudalala

"It would be great to live as a human"
-Meruem, King of the Ants
Sep 2, 2013 1:57 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Nabris said:
I've been sort of working on this one for a few years...

...and of course, it's a yuri. It's okay if you don't want to read it, because it's pretty long.

There's a bunch of stuff that happens after but I didn't want to write it all. Once I work on my drawing skills I want to make either a homemade manga or light novel out of it for myself. :D

I'll hold you to that, sounds good ^^
Sep 2, 2013 8:20 AM

Aug 2013
seikipunch said:
Introverturtled said:

Make it a sad ending, where the main character chooses to die in order to stop legendary storm he caused. And while he's like dying, he said to the woman "Perhaps the weather changes. If it does, we might meet again, let it be rain or snow."
Maybe something like that, that could be cool. But it has to have a happy twist and I hate those ones where the person supposedly sacrifices themselves and then you see a glimpse of them in the last 10 seconds.
This "new era" they talk about is a load of shit. The age where pirates dream is over!? THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?! — Marshall D. Teach
Sep 2, 2013 8:46 AM

Aug 2013

That concept just made me very sad. Someone should make that.
Want to talk?
Club!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » What position do you watch anime in?

Spunkert - Yesterday

18 by Daviljoe193 »»
3 minutes ago

» peak piece

Cyborgium - Mar 28

6 by SnipeStrike »»
8 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - Yesterday

30 by Vendicator »»
9 minutes ago

» For those who ever rewatch anything, are there any anime you can't really casually rewatch in whole or in part due to intensity?

WatchTillTandava - 2 hours ago

6 by BirdyTheMighty »»
11 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

113 by DigiCat »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.