Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2009 12:10 AM

Mar 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man the last episodes have been so boring and predictable. First the story with the uncool father, then episode 8's variation on Speed, and now the good ol' "Patient gets wrong diagnosis, believes he has not long to live, hilarity ensues". Maybe it's just that I've seen those stories one too many times in sitcoms, books and whatnot... but PLEASE come up with something a little more original for the next episodes.

I found Gloria's long-lost twin sister:
I don't know karate, but I know karazy
Feb 8, 2009 5:05 AM
Feb 2008
The resemblance is uncanny! :D

But yeah the show isn't exactly originally by any means with some lolwut designs. But I have to admit it's funny and charming in its own crude way.
Apr 3, 2012 11:01 PM

Jun 2010
It's dead true that this was a canned plot, but I didn't mind that much because it didn't try to pretend that the resolution was a surprise; they just play it out in the last two minutes of the episode. Reducing the recycled plot to its functional elements, they just spend the whole episode on Gloria doing crazy things, which was fairly entertaining.
Feb 10, 2015 10:16 PM
Jun 2013
I saw the twist coming a mile away. Though im surprised gloria never found a guy. With that outfit you would think it would attract alot of guys and her taste in men is kinda surprising. Ya know if they would have gotten an actual boy it would have turned out ok since im sure as guy wouldint mind. Also I think it would have been more funny if after finding out he was a she that golria said screw it and still wanted to have sex. Fun little episode im enjoying the show.
Mar 16, 2022 10:09 PM

Jul 2017
Reina spit-take made me lose it more than I should have lmao!

That face at the end tho. No amount of therapy is saving Tsukasa from this trauma xD

May 7, 2022 12:38 PM

Jul 2021
Seriously, Gloria's ideal man is literally generic harem protagonist-kun? Disappointed!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Daphne in the Brilliant Blue Episode 17 Discussion

ballistique - Feb 3, 2009

5 by Shmubm »»
Feb 9, 5:14 AM

» Worth Watching?

dustinator1991 - Dec 29, 2021

6 by tchitchouan »»
Jul 16, 2023 1:49 AM

Poll: » Daphne in the Brilliant Blue Episode 24 Discussion

thatguy - May 13, 2009

7 by Attackonfiller »»
Apr 27, 2022 6:53 PM

Poll: » Hikari to Mizu no Daphne Episode 23 Discussion

Attackonfiller - Apr 21, 2022

0 by Attackonfiller »»
Apr 21, 2022 9:20 AM

Poll: » Daphne in the Brilliant Blue Episode 22 Discussion

ballistique - Feb 4, 2009

4 by Attackonfiller »»
Apr 21, 2022 8:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.