Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 16, 2017 8:15 PM
May 2017
Apparantly the author said that in 2018, something will happen, no one knows if its season 3 or not, (doubt it) their might be different routes, orsomething like that, just gotta wait and see now.
Jul 20, 2017 10:56 AM
Jul 2017
Yaver said:
Vita_Aeterna said:
No what NEEDS a season 3 is Haganai..

It will have it, have faith.

OT: No season 3 for Oreimo (I hope not at least, I suppose they can always come up with new bullshit). The ending is terrible, not just because I didn't even like Kirino or incest but because the specials were terrible. And they just go back to normal siblings once it's all over. Pretty lame.
I hope there will be a Kuroneko spinoff someday...
fact about the kuroneko because they was goood for each other and the end they made a promise to be normal siblings after graduation the last episode 16 at the end it showed what they said
Jul 20, 2017 10:57 AM
Jul 2017
Yaver said:
Vita_Aeterna said:

OT: No season 3 for Oreimo (I hope not at least, I suppose they can always come up with new bullshit). The ending is terrible, not just because I didn't even like Kirino or incest but because the specials were terrible. And they just go back to normal siblings once it's all over. Pretty lame.
Yaver said:
Vita_Aeterna said:

fact about the kuroneko because they was goood for each other and the end they made a promise to be normal siblings after graduation the last episode 16 at the end it showed what they said
Jul 22, 2017 1:14 AM
Jul 2017
I doubt since they are doing Eromanga sensei
Dec 7, 2017 9:11 PM
May 2017
Oreimo needs to have that good quality ending content that doesn't trigger the viewers to the point of having to resort to making their own fanfic of Oreimo with an actual good ending
Dec 24, 2017 11:58 AM
Dec 2017
So...I just realized literally nobody on here understood the ending...sad will do a quick recap

After the wedding kyuosoke tells kirino I want to use my one wish (which he won from kirino by getting an a in his exam) and then he kisses her.... basically using the wish to break their promise which kirino understands and expected by saying (when we get home you've got some serious life counselling) and then they remain lovers in secret..
There is a ova in the ln called a momentary chance encounter which is set 10 years on from the ending of oreimo ep16 ...whereby all the characters (sairo kirino kyousuke kuroneko and sairos sister and her friends) all meet and go out together...kuroneko says "everyone who is in a love relationship and brags I will curse" and kirino goes red and puts her hand over kuronekos mouth and says to kyousuke"I wasnt bragging"

Basically confirming that they are still together....I kind of understand the hate people give it ...it's because they don't understand it...the writer is the same writer of eromanga sensei which did not do well and was way too open and therefore he was pressured into not showing the true ending...so he hid it and suggested everything expecting people to understand what happened

In my opinion it was a great series...funny exciting....the foreshadowing was absolutely top quality "fake boyfriend...kirino playing of Little sister eroge ..her getting angry at him...the album" all of these foreshadowed kirino feelings and then the reveal with the MP3 player was really well done

Im not a fan of eromanga sensei as it seems to be more for the sake of it..trash basically....this isn't that ...and it's not just a asspull at all...the fact that they both said they'd be upset if each other dates other people they won't be happy with anyone else except each other...so the ending had to happen and was done well given the pressure he was under

I kind of wish a chance momentary encounter was animated instead of only being in the manga but oh well all in all I'd do a quick rate

Comedy - 8.5/10 (hilarious at times but occasionally some of the humor particularly with kuroneko was lost on me)

Story - 7.5 (the main story with kirino and kyousuke was well done...other characters were put in well sairo and kuroneko specially when with kyousuke was done well... however extra things like sairos sister and friends...kanako loving kyousuke (why I don't get why that wd happen) and a few other things didn't make sense....why would kirino act so bad towards him sometimes if she loved him so much

Rewatch value: 6.5 (the comedy gives it some definite rewatch value but there weren't enough epic scenes like in oregairu or clannad)

Overall: 7.5 (this anime is underrated because of the confusion in the ending which I hope I cleared up...the comedy is great, the main characters particularly kyousuke are relatable and the foreshadowing is really well done ...kirinos reaction after their date made it very clear "you were too harsh and didn't treat me like a date should" this should have made her feelings clear
Would I watch it again? Eventually yes...did I enjoy it and would I recommend it? Yep definitely
May 15, 2018 6:32 AM
May 2018
Pretty sure the whole drama towards the author and his sister was the reason they changed the ending which was completely bullshit like come on author you did so great on hooking your fans for the next episode but finishing it off like that. It's like just copy and paste the beginning and say this is the whole story I'm not saying I'm into incest but you literally had the whole 2 seasons revolve around how her and the brother connect more to the point where he turns down everyone that likes him even her best friend like wtf is up with that since the sister is having feelings for him and then completely end it like that it's not your saying even if they were living each other
It would of been irrelevant towards what you were trying to put down make him feel good or make them both feel good don't let your publisher/sister be the cause of that shit
May 15, 2018 8:20 PM

Apr 2018
Anime4life426 said:
Pretty sure the whole drama towards the author and his sister was the reason they changed the ending which was completely bullshit like come on author you did so great on hooking your fans for the next episode but finishing it off like that. It's like just copy and paste the beginning and say this is the whole story I'm not saying I'm into incest but you literally had the whole 2 seasons revolve around how her and the brother connect more to the point where he turns down everyone that likes him even her best friend like wtf is up with that since the sister is having feelings for him and then completely end it like that it's not your saying even if they were living each other
It would of been irrelevant towards what you were trying to put down make him feel good or make them both feel good don't let your publisher/sister be the cause of that shit

According to what I read and heard it's quite the contrary, the author wanted to go for full-on incest ending but the publishers were not sure about the ending and changed it.
May 23, 2018 7:00 AM
May 2018
This comment is what I'm looking for. I'M NOT ALONE!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaasss~ I'm satisfied now with my thoughts. tahaa~ mmmm eemm sooow weirddd

****THANKS GOWPHNX45****
May 23, 2018 7:21 AM
May 2018

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to what I read and heard it's quite the contrary, the author wanted to go for full-on incest ending but the publishers were not sure about the ending and changed it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This comment is what I'm looking for. I'M NOT ALONE!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaasss~ I'm satisfied now with my thoughts. Thanks! tahaa~ mmmm eemm sooow weirddd
Dec 13, 2018 7:08 AM
Sep 2018
It was overall a great light-hearted anime, some of the characters were great some not so much...but at end of the day i was pretty satisfied with the anime (since i have no problem with incest) except for the the thing that they did where they separated kyosuke and kirino...IMO if you're doing incest then do it all the way and own it & if you're just gonna revert back to a normal relationship then don't start it at all...that ending left me pretty salty other than that the story was really good an i thoroughly enjoyed it.
Laxus_FlashDec 13, 2018 7:15 AM
Dec 13, 2018 12:57 PM

May 2018
The big oof
The big big oof
Dec 22, 2018 3:13 PM
Dec 2018
Season 3 haha how they do it season 3 of there situations haha become a lover not to make more babieeerrr.😂😂
Dec 24, 2019 6:08 PM
May 2018
To be honest, the end of the story was confusing after they reached this point. I don't know what will happen next
Oct 14, 2020 2:08 AM
Aug 2020
so basically this happened
Both of them during the christmas date promised that they would be a couple till they get graduated after that they will go back to their normal lives , but he had literally 4 people fall for him and still turned them down for his temporary relationship with his sister, and he proposed in the public, he has some balls
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

851 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 2:06 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

114 by Cammell »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:28 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

251 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 27, 2023 10:22 PM

» The ending is not as sad as you think!!! PLEASE READ

White_Kotori - Jan 8, 2017

19 by Supderolc »»
Mar 24, 2023 7:36 PM

» Harem ending

removed-user - Dec 11, 2022

3 by Aref_Afkhami »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.